TTC #2 with PCOS? (warning- might have some triggers for some) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-09-2011, 04:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Mostly posting the question since I am curious when my fellow PCOS gals got their first PPAF..... DS just turned one and I haven't had my first PPAF yet.... I doubt I will for a while either seeing as I sometimes went 9-10 months between each AF before TTC with ds. He's still nursing pretty heavily and I want to give him a good two years of nursing before I wean him to start the whole Clomid and Provera routine again..... so anyone want to spam me with personal stories of how things went down with them? whistling.gif

Jen knit.gif crafty mama LLLactivist to DS1 (2010)bouncy.gif and DS2 (2012)blahblah.giffamilybed2.gif nursex2.gifribbonjigsaw.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2011, 05:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

It took me 19 months to get my first PPAF back (DD weaned at 2.5).

The good news - for the first time in my life, my cycles were regular! My doctors had told me that my PCOS might improve/disappear after I had a child, and that seems to have been the case. I went from having cycles that were anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months long prior to getting pregnant, to a having a normal 28-29 day cycle.

It took us 19 months & clomid to conceive DD1. DD2 was an "oops". smile.gif

I'm not saying that this will definitely be the case for you too, but it can happen. Good luck!

Mama to a preschooler and a baby.

User Tag List