Anyone know of any coupons for Endometrin? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-01-2011, 10:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My pharmacist mentioned that she had seen $50 off coupons floating around. She said reps will leave them with drs. I contacted my gyn buy they don't have any.

Anyone know of where I could get some?  I contacted the manufacturer but they directed me to their savings card program. That discount has already been applied by my pharmacy and the Rx is still very expensive.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2011, 07:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My RE gave me one along with a free sample, just like your pharmacist said. The nurse at the RE's told me they are a little hard to get, so hold on to it! However, when my doctor realized my insurance doesn't cover Endometrin (over USD200 out-of-pocket here), she prescribed me prometrium instead (the pills, but inserted internally like Endometrin). Those are covered even under my crappy IF-unfriendly insurance. Sorry if you know about Endometrin alternatives already, just wanted to mention that because I totally panicked at the cost of Endometrin. And the prometrium worked great for me.

Hope that is somewhat helpful!

Me + DH + DS ('07) + after a long and bumpy road, thrilled that our twin boys are finally here (DS2 & DS3, '12)

User Tag List