July 2011 Infertility One Thread - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 94 Old 08-05-2011, 03:21 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

hi Gozal, I hope time is flying by for you! Waiting is such a pain so it's great that you will have family to spend the time with...it always makes me feel better to spend time with loved ones!!

Brichole, I hope that you're feeling better! How is everything going?

Deborah, I had 4 IUIs done. One was covered by insurance and the other three amounted to about $4K in spending. If I could redo it, I would go for the IVF first. It don't know why I didn't do well on IUIs but honestly, after going through all that and still ending up having to do an IVF, I'd give anything to just have not wasted the time on the IUIs.

AFM, egg retrieval today. According to the final US, I had about 32 follicles. Apparently, they really started cropping up the last few days of treatment. Personally, I'm just hoping that I get a few very high quality ones that I can transfer and hopefully a few I can freeze. We'll see! The next two days will be exciting. I was a little depressed that my retrieval day was pushed back (Retrieval was initially scheduled for last Tuesday but was pushed back 3 days to let the follies grow). I think it had to do with a mix of things- one, I want to go home. Staying in a hotel room for about 2 weeks is exhausting! and 2) this is just an added expense! Hotel living and eating out all the time is so expensive! Oh well, I'm trying to think of it as a vacation. However, it's hard not to be concerned with how much money DH and I have spent this year on medical stuff. Thank goodness we can claim it on our taxes!!

Hope all is going well. I noticed this thread is a little slow. I know I've been spending more time on the IVF thread because of the experiences but I really love this thread too and I'm hoping that everyone is going well!!

Attempted induction at 38 weeks; ended up with a c-section.

In love with my baby boy Colin and baby girl Sienna!

love.gif

#92 of 94 Old 08-07-2011, 09:00 AM

http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1324615/august-2011-infertility-one-thread  HERE'S THE LINK TO THE NEW THREAD!  COME JOIN US FOR A GREAT MONTH...I JUST HAVE A FEELING MORE BFPS WILL BE COMING OUT OF THIS MONTH...AND IF I'M WRONG AT LEAST WE'LL HAVE A GOOD TIME SUPPORTING EACH OTHER!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#93 of 94 Old 08-11-2011, 09:21 AM

hi ladies. i m back for my 2ww. 3dpiui, 2nd month of unmedicated IUI. :O) 

#94 of 94 Old 08-17-2011, 07:59 AM

HI Yoyonana, hope all is going well! Go on the August site!

Attempted induction at 38 weeks; ended up with a c-section.

In love with my baby boy Colin and baby girl Sienna!

love.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page