Fall IVF Thread: Let's hear it for the BFPs! - Page 31 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-11-2011, 01:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prayinghard View Post

Blue:  Dying here!!!  Have you heard anything.  I am sooo praying for you and that you get great news!!!  Thinking of you, girl!!!

Nope, no word yet. I have gotten calls later in the day from them in the past though and i know my one favorite nurse is off today so they might be short as well, i don't know.  My results had to be faxed over from OH to MI so hopefully they got them!!!  Oh geez!!!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2011, 02:47 PM
rcr

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Come on!

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

Old 11-11-2011, 03:00 PM

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

I'm hoping it's taking so long cause phone calls are longer to make.... emails are quick... hoping hoping hoping!

Me: 33 PCOS Him: 33 vericocele
13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks
IVF #2 Liam and Maisie (now 2 years old)
IVF #3 BFN and no frosties
IVF #4 BFP!!!! Twins again!

Old 11-11-2011, 03:07 PM

Well as of now all I can say is "no news is good news".  I don't even know who to call b/c i don't know which nurse might be there today.  I ask DH what he thought i should do and he said "well it is a total personal decision, if it is going to drive you crazy not knowing until monday then call and see if you can find someone still there and if it's, not then just wait".  That is when i said, "well right now no news is good news" so i think i'll wait and just enjoy our busy weekend still trying to tell myself I might be pregnant.  PUPO!!!!!  If I don't get a call or an email before 6pm I'd say I probably won't hear until Monday unless my favorite nurse works tomorrow and checks to see the results.  I'm starting to wonder if the lab here might not have sent them over or something?  I highlighted the fax number on the form and everything, so who knows.  I know it is my responsibility to call them, but i just couldn't do it and at this point I'd would rather wait it out.  Sorry ladies to keep you in suspense!!!! Let the lurk.gifcontinue!!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Old 11-11-2011, 03:28 PM

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Blue – Well you know what I have to say to you, I’m just thinking hoping praying.  You know.  And I so get wanting to be PUPO.  That’s why I want to get on with treatment, at least then I can have two weeks pretending I’m pregnant! I went to aqua aerobics the other day and the teacher asked if I was pregnant.  It would be so nice to say I don’t know (or yes!) rather than no for a change.

Rcr – glad you got some clothes you like.

Caliber – you totally crack me up! I think blue should demand a bpf cos there’s a whole virtual community that risk being devastated.

Thanks revanoo and kewpie, I think we’re all really strong here to be keeping doing what we’re doing.  I’ve got a few contenders but I don’t want to pick till I’m ready to shop encase they sell out.  I do think genetics are really important but I couldn’t control what genes they’d get from me and dh and I can’t control what the donor is like.  I guess the real key to parenting is helping the child be who they no matter what genes they have.  There a great scene in a episode of CSI where the criminal is explaining how he has this criminal gene and was beaten by his alcoholic father and you can see he’s getting the jury’s sympathy then the csi points out he also has that gene and was beaten by his alcoholic father.  You just have to help them express the genes in the best way they can I guess.  Kewpie I didn’t know you had a birth son, that must have been so hard finding the right family.

AFM: My friend who is really struggling with infertility and endometriosis came to visit.  It’s so nice to talk to her as we both don’t know anyone else we can really talk to IRL.  Just waiting till my op now.  Gah will have to find something else to do now I’m not constantly refreshing this page!

Missing my dh everyday candle.gif and hoping there is a brighter future for me out there

Old 11-11-2011, 03:52 PM

Blue, congratulations on still being pregnant!!!  What a great way to spend the weekend, and hopefully the next 9 months after they call on Monday!!!

Silver, I agree that a large percentage of who we become is the nuture (not nature) portion.  I am excited for you to finalize a donor in the future and get your treatment started :)  Oh, and you are constantly cracking me up!  Glad you have been around so much the last few days!

rcr, I hate shopping too.  Ugh, I haven't had much that fits and looks decent for a long time.  Of course when I am at home with DD, I am always in yoga pants and t-shirt/sweatshirt.  Luckily DH isn't into fashion so he doesn't mind and is usually in sweats right after work too!  I am glad you were able to find some things you liked...I might have to brave the stores soon too.

There has been so much action on here today I can't see far enough back to do more personals!!  I am thinking of all of you though and will refresh, re-read, and post more tonight!

cd.gif  love.gif(DD1 Oct 2009),  angel1.gif (2011) ,  twins.gif (DD2 and DD3 June 2012)

Old 11-11-2011, 04:13 PM

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Shall I sumarise the thread for you belly:

Anxious IVF person or stalker (herafter known as AIVFPOS): Blue what is you news?

AIVFPOS: Blue what is you news?

Blue: I don't know.

AIVPOS: Arrggggg!!!! We need to know!!!!

Blue: Still waiting

AIVFPOS: What news?

Blue: Arrrgggg!!! I don't want to know!

etc.

Missing my dh everyday candle.gif and hoping there is a brighter future for me out there

Old 11-11-2011, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbird View Post

Anxious IVF person or stalker (herafter known as AIVFPOS): Blue what is you news?

etc.

ROTFLMAO.gif Silver, GREAT synopsis!! ROTFLMAO.gif

So, Blue...any news? winky.gif

Claire , married to my hero, Nick . Our two rainbows babies are here!!! Welcome Noah Peter and Ryan Matthew, born at 25 weeks 6 days on 01/14/09 by emergency C-section!! We are in love!!!
Old 11-11-2011, 05:46 PM

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbird View Post

etc.

hahahahahahaha

Me: 33 PCOS Him: 33 vericocele
13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks
IVF #2 Liam and Maisie (now 2 years old)
IVF #3 BFN and no frosties
IVF #4 BFP!!!! Twins again!

Old 11-11-2011, 06:25 PM

SilVer- LOL... So true! Now everyone doesn't have to read the last two pages!

Old 11-11-2011, 06:43 PM

Blue:  I can't believe that no one ever contacted you.  Don't these people know how much we have riding on these tests/results?  I would be going vrazy by now.  Still thinking positive thoughts and praying like a mad women for you!praying.gif  Hang in there and try to enjoy your weekend with DH and the little girlie.dust.gif

I have a question...  what does PUPO mean?  Or IRL?  Can you tell that I am  fairly new to all this?shrug.gif

Silver:  Loved your summary.  It made me giggle.

Gonna go for now!  Thanks for all of your kind words.  I feel very blessed to have you all with me going through this.  you really are very special women!

Finally...pos.gif!  Can't wait to meet the new member of our family.joy.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32*heartbeat.gif*36***40

Old 11-11-2011, 07:00 PM

BLue you are a patient woman,  enjoy your weeekend I'm hoping for a BFP on monday!

Mommy to our Twin Miracles babygirl.gifbabyboy.gif born on 29/1/12

Old 11-11-2011, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prayinghard View Post

Blue:  I can't believe that no one ever contacted you.  Don't these people know how much we have riding on these tests/results?  I would be going vrazy by now.  Still thinking positive thoughts and praying like a mad women for you!praying.gif   Hang in there and try to enjoy your weekend with DH and the little girlie.dust.gif

I have a question...  what does PUPO mean?  Or IRL?  Can you tell that I am  fairly new to all this?shrug.gif

Silver:  Loved your summary.  It made me giggle.

Gonna go for now!  Thanks for all of your kind words.  I feel very blessed to have you all with me going through this.  you really are very special women!

PUPO = "Pregnant until proven otherwise" and IRL = "in real life"

It takes awhile to get used to the acronyms!! winky.gif

Claire , married to my hero, Nick . Our two rainbows babies are here!!! Welcome Noah Peter and Ryan Matthew, born at 25 weeks 6 days on 01/14/09 by emergency C-section!! We are in love!!!
Old 11-11-2011, 09:43 PM - Thread Starter

No way...nothing???? I felt sure that the lack of a call would have been remedied after i got up from my nap. Heck, Blue, i want to call yhem myself, at this point... By tje way, the posts were hilarious!!!!

Attempted induction at 38 weeks; ended up with a c-section.

In love with my baby boy Colin and baby girl Sienna!

love.gif

Old 11-12-2011, 06:33 AM

Renavoo - yep, never heard a thing.  I'm really starting to wonder if they didn't get the fax results from the hospital here maybe.  Just seems weird.. see my dream below, which I hope is true. Maybe that what I should have done was to have DH call for me yesterday. That way he could have been the one to break the new to me either way.  Shoot I should have thought of that.

Keria - If there is one thing that I have learned from 5 yrs of TTC and all this ART stuff is more patience!!!  That and a great support group of friends especially here on MDC.  grouphug.gif

Praying - it takes some time to learn all the acronyms for sure.  Just stick around for awhile and they will all get a lot easier and if you don't know one, do like you did and just ask.  That is how I learned about most of them. 

Silver - You are still making me laugh with your synopsis!! LOL.  I'm glad you have a friend IRL to talk to about IF.  That is a true blessing!!!

Belly - thanks for the congrats and lets hope that it can be a true congrats on Monday.  We will see.  If it is I will totally be shocked!!!  I just have to keep telling myself that I'm PUPO.

Hi to everyone else!!

AFM- Well, I had an interesting dream last night... I sure hope it comes true too.  I dreamt that the nurses got my results (BFP) and when they told my RE about the BFP he said he wanted to call me himself and took my chart and set it on his desk and then got distracted with some kind of emergency and forgot to call me to let me know.  In my dream then he called me the next day (which is today) and apologized for the mishap, but I was so happy at that point that I totally didn't care at all!!!!!  It would be a total dream come true if it really did happen like that.  praying.gif  I'm really starting to wonder if the hospital here maybe faxed it to the wrong number or didn't fax it all or something.  I think I'll just try and enjoy the rest of my weekend and deal with it on Monday even though I'm starting to wonder?!?!?!  Double date tonight with another couple which should be kinda fun even though I really don't know the wife that well.  I got up early and let DH sleep b/c the pup was down here crying/barking b/c i think she had to pee really bad.  Normally I would have just let her out and then take her back to bed with me to try and get some more sleep, but she can't be upstairs right now b/c she will jump on and off the bed and that is when she cries b/c i think it hurts her little belly.  Poor baby.  My allergies have been acting up b/c i have been avoiding my allergy medicine, so last night in bed i had a sneezing attack and swear I sneezed 15 times in a row. DH woke up and was like "you okay there". Finally I just shoved tissues in my nose and tried to fall back to sleep.  Okay, well i'm off to do laundry and shower once DH gets out of the shower and comes down to hang with the pup.  Hope you ladies all have a great weekend!!!

Old 11-12-2011, 11:31 PM

Hi Ladies,

I've just read the past couple pages. I'd like to join you guys. I just did my 3rd failed IUI cycle and we've decided to move on to IVF. I think I'll be starting my stims right around new years! I have 2 consults with docs next week (including my current doc), doing some blood work on Monday and will do my saline sonogram right before Thanksgiving. Thankfully the holidays will keep me occupied until we can get rolling!! 

I am 33 and have a little girl that will be 3 in January. No problems with her - I think she was my miracle baby! I've been trying for a yr and a half for #2 and had 1 chemical and 1 miscarriage at 10 weeks. I've since found out I have diminished ovarian reserve and that DH has a low count. So here we are! We'll likely only do 1 attempt at IVF with my own eggs and if it doesn't go well, we'll move to donor eggs. I'm ok with that. My sister had her 3 girls via surrogate (using the surrogate's eggs). Oddly, my sister has a completely unrelated fertility issue! Lucky us. LOL. I have no idea what to expect from my cycle though I'm keeping my expectations low. We've never seen more than 7 eggs in my ovaries total - so no likely to get a ton of eggs. I think I'd be thrilled with 6 good eggs! Though I'm really just hoping for 2 good embryos. Anything above that would be amazing.

Blue: Hoping Monday brings amazing new for you!!! I'd die waiting for results over the weekend!

Cindy

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

Old 11-13-2011, 07:24 AM

Vegan Princess - Welcome!  Welcome.gifI hope your stay here on this thread is short and sweet!!  Isn't it soooo crazy that you have your "miracle" babe and the 2nd one can be so hard?!  Doesn't seem right.  I hope that you have good luck with your IVF process and get that 2nd miracle soon!!!  Glad you found us and feel free to throw questions our way.  This is a great group of ladies and I don't know how I would have gotten this far without them.  Also, in case you haven't noticed this thread always seems pretty quiet on the weekends so don't be alarmed!!

AFM - took a hpt this morning and it was as white as snow!!!!  I don't get it, and now my BBs are sore.  Must be the progesterone building up in my system or something.  So frustrating!  Yesterday I wasn't sure if AF might be on her way b/c normally my stomach starts to have issues when she is on her way and that is how I felt yesterday, but she hasn't appeared yet.  DH and I were talking about our 3 freeze babies and what we would do next this morning.  I just feel like I need a new plan or something different if this is going to work for us.  I'm starting to lose hope in my body/uterus and the whole IVF process at this point.  After 3 fresh IVF's and 1 frozen something has to be not working right b/c we aren't getting pregnant and the only thing happening is our bank account is screaming!!! Sorry, I don't mean to be the "Debbie Downer" of Sunday morning I'm just feeling frustrated b/c I so thought this would totally be our cycle!!   irked.gif  greensad.gif  headscratch.gif  sleepytime.gif 

Old 11-13-2011, 07:28 AM

Welcome Vegan Princess!  This time of year is great to get started because time really does fly around the holidays!  I hope you get your BFP early next year!!

Blue, how was your double date?  I hope you had fun and were able to enjoy yourself!!  Are you going to have your DH call tomorrow to get the news?  That was a good idea!  I wish we would have thought about that on Friday.  Of course, it will still be a BFP on Monday! :)

AFM, I have started worrying about blighted ovums...is it 11/23 yet?!?!?!  I guess I still feel like it is too good to be true.

cd.gif  love.gif(DD1 Oct 2009),  angel1.gif (2011) ,  twins.gif (DD2 and DD3 June 2012)

Old 11-13-2011, 08:28 AM - Thread Starter

Blue hug2.gif I'm so sorry and I absolutely understand about the frustration. I hope that tomorrow brings better news but even if it doesn't, remember, I had a failed IVF cycle and a positive FET. Hopefully, that happens for you if you find out that tomorrow is really a BFN. I really hope not though. Although you have fewer eggs than Belly, maybe you should try for the blast transfer?

Vegan princess, WELCOME! I really hope, as Blue and Belly say, that you get your BFP soon and you don't have to struggle for long. Hopefully the IVF process works for you as well. So, you had a low count when it came to the antral follicle count? How about your FSH levels? Were those high as well? I hope that they are able to give you a great regimen to stimulate the most quality eggs. It seems like for IVF, it really is better to aim for quality, not quantity.

Belly, I did the same thing!! i assumed I didn't have an ectopic because of my high hcg levels although I thought it was still possible. So then, it was all about the blighted ovums. Argh! It just never ends! I'm still nauseated but I still wonder if my babies are still growing in there. Hopefully, soon, though, ALL of us will be holding our beautiful babies and be happy to all be graduates. Until then, it's just wonderful to be with you ladies.

love.gif

Old 11-13-2011, 12:03 PM

Oh Blue, I am so sorry.  I must have cross posted with you earlier.  My heart breaks for you and your DH greensad.gif  I will still hold out hope for better news tomorrow.  I know after all of my failed FET's I had a few things I was planning on asking our RE if this was a BFN.  The things I was thinking about were genetic testing (were our embryos normal), an endometrial biopsy (is my uterus not allowing implantation), and of course a change in protocol.  At this point in the process, those may or may not be options since I know the first 2 might be expensive.  I don't know if it had any affect on my outcome, but I did take steriods (medrol) and antibotics (doxycycline) before transfer to "help" with implantation.  Those would be inexpensive and easy to incorporate into a FET with your remaining embies.  Also, how has your lining been?  I know the Delestrogen worked wonders for finally getting mine to a decent thickness.  (from 6 or 7 normally, to 11-13 by transfer this time).  I am sure all of your embies were vitrified so they should survive the thaw perfectly.  Would you consider transferring the remaining 3 at once?

This is so unfair and my thoughts are with you and your DH hug.gif

Old 11-13-2011, 02:52 PM

Belly - thanks for the suggestions. I wrote some of them down and plan to start a question list of things to ask my RE when I talk to him.  I have always taken the medrol and the antibiotic for sure with all of my fresh transfers and I forget if I did on the FET or not.  I guess the testing at this point probably won't do too much for us other than it might tell us if that is our issue, but if it is, there really isn't anything that we can do so in some ways I don't know if it would help us much.  After this next FET we are DONE, as far as I know.  We just can't keep going with this stuff and we will have to make some decision on what is next or if nothing at all will be next.  I have never had that endometrial biopsy but now I kinda wish he would have done that when he was in there months ago taking out those polyps.  Hmmmm.... wonder if he did, I'll have to ask that as well.  Is that something that could be done like out-patient in the office by chance?  Yes, I think we would thaw all 3 and this next time transfer all 3 as well.  Oh and the double date was nice. Nope, I sent an email to my fav. nurse so I'm sure she will be on top of the beta on Monday and let me know at some point in time.  I'm sure she will think I'm crazy that I just didn't call myself. LOL.

Renavoo - I'd have to ask about a blast transfer, but i'm not sure since they were frozen after 2 days.  I think his fear may be that they might not make it all the way to blast, but that is another good question to add to my list. His theory has always been that they do better back in their normal environment.  What is up with assisted hatching?  Did you have that done with your FET??  When do they do that?  Wonder if that would be of help to us.  I really don't know anything about it, so I'm totally clueless!!! Thanks!!!

Old 11-13-2011, 03:29 PM

Blue: I am so sorry about the BFN! How devastating! You didn't say if you and your partner have had genetic testing done? My sister did IVF close to 10 times!!! She sometimes got pregnant but always had a miscarriage when she did. It wasn't until she used a surrogate to carry her own (my sister's) egg that they learned the hard way that she has a balanced translocation of her genes. It doesn't impact my sister at all but every time she would conceive, the baby would have trisomy and that is why she miscarried. Being carried in a surrogate's body over rode nature and the baby was actually born - but only lived a day. That is when they did genetic testing. It's rather unbelievable that none of the 3 REs my sister saw for IVF ever tested her!!! I recently got my results back. I was on pins and needles those 2 weeks!

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Cindy

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

Old 11-13-2011, 04:32 PM

I am so sorry blue I wish there was something I could do. this is so unfair.

Mommy to our Twin Miracles babygirl.gifbabyboy.gif born on 29/1/12

Old 11-13-2011, 06:07 PM - Thread Starter

Blue, my clinic does the assisted hatching during all FETs. I think that the walls may be more difficult to get through after being frozen. I'm only assuming this though since they told me that it's procedure to AH during FETs. I hope that you get some answers during the call!! I actually hear that you have the same chances of pregnancy regardless of a 3 day or 5 day transfer but my clinic preferred the 5 day transfer just because you can see which ones made it to that time point. However, like i said, I think the data shows that both have an equally good shot at resulting in a pregnancy. I'm really sad that you guys have to discuss what to do if the next FET fails. I mean, I get it because DH and i did the same thing but i am still just really sad that you guys have to go through it. I still have a lot of faith though that somehow you guys will be holding your bundle of joy soon, regardless of how you get there. It will happen.

Vegan Princess, what a story!! I can't believe what your sister went through. I hope that your results showed that you won't have the same issue? Regardless, it's so good to have some answers so that you can move on from there. And it sounds like your sister finally did get her baby so this is such an amazing and hopeful story!!

Belly, by the way, please let me know when you want me to move you to the BFP stage :o) I want to do so but I wasn't sure if you were like me and really wanted to wait for a little while as it sunk in.  :o)

Big hugs ladies!! I can't believe it's Monday again. Where does the time go?!

love.gif

Old 11-13-2011, 06:17 PM

Renavoo - thanks for sharing that info.  I have added that question to my list for my RE when I talk to him.  How are you feeling???  Are you going to tell your boss?

Vegan - DH and I did have chromosome testing done is that what you are talking about?  I always kinda wonder about those kind of things b/c I have a +ANA and it makes me wonder if maybe I am having implantation and them maybe my body is attacking the embryo or something.  So sorry to hear about your sister's situation.  That is so sad!!!!  So do they have any children now?  I'm assuming you don't have the same issue, right?

Keria - Thanks  hug.gif  !!!!!!!

Old 11-13-2011, 06:19 PM

Renavo: I do NOT have what my sister has. Thank goodness! I always assumed I didn't bc I have a daughter but the geneticist at my clinic told me you can have what my sister has and have a 1/16 chance of having a healthy baby - so I had to get tested. I just have my own completely different set of infertility crap. Odd since our mom was such a fertility queen. 

3 vs 5 day transfer - at my IVF orientation last week, we were told that the odds of success are the same and the only reason for 5 day is if you have a lot to choose from to see which ones are growing the strongest/best. But if you have 2 embryos only, your chances are better for 3 day bc they do better being back inside you. 

I'm getting my day 3 bloodwork done tomorrow. I'm so nervous to see what my FSH is these days. It was 13.6 the first time I had it tested, last October (while breastfeeding). I weaned right after and tested in December last yr and it was 6.5. Haven't tested since. I have no idea. I have a low antral follicle count but I respond really well to femara (5 our of my 6 follicles grew) - so not sure if that means my FSH is high now or not. 

Cindy

Old 11-13-2011, 06:58 PM

Blue, my RE also has me doing baby aspirin. I believe that is also supposed to help with implantation.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
Old 11-13-2011, 06:59 PM

Also, my clinic only does 5 day transfers. Not sure why.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
Old 11-13-2011, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbgkelly View Post

Blue, my RE also has me doing baby aspirin. I believe that is also supposed to help with implantation.

On it and been for maybe a year now. Thanks though.

Old 11-13-2011, 07:26 PM

Darn!!!  I just lost a HUGE post :(  I guess I'll start again!

Blue, My clinic does AH with all FET's too.  I would definitely ask if they can do that for you.  I know they do it at 3 and 5 days, so it's worth asking if your RE can do it at 2 days.  My embryologist said my zona was thicker than usual and that the freezing makes it harder so I really needed it.  The lining biopsies I read about are done during a mock cycle so your uterus is exactly how it would be at transfer, then they would do a D&C if it wasn't receptive so that the whole lining would be fresh.  It's an interesting theory to think about.  I sure hope your RE is able to give you some good answers and maybe even some ideas we don't know about...since he is the doctor :P

Vegan, wow that's interesting that you and your sister have different IF issues.  I am glad she found the cause and was able to use a surogate successfully!  Keep us posted on your levels.  I know a lot of ladies here have info on FSH and drugs to help lower it.

rcr, how are you doing?  Do you have your travel/clinic and everything sorted out?

Laggie, it has to be getting close for you?!  When is your transfer?  Send good vibes for this cycle your way!!!

Renavoo, thanks for thinking of me :)  I think I'll stay in limbo until we hopefully hear the heartbeat(s) next week....I still think it's just one!  Just praying that whatever is in there is still growing strong!

User Tag List