Fall IVF Thread: Let's hear it for the BFPs! - Page 33 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#961 of 965 Old 11-15-2011, 03:50 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi ladies!

Rcr, thanks for volunteering! I think on the other board i'm on, we always joke that whomever runs it will get pregnant so I'm hopeful that that is the case for you!! let me know when you want to start it and I'll be happy to turn the reins over to you :o) Yah for transferring at the end of december! hopefully, you get a nice holiday gift :o)

Aura hug.gif It is so difficult when you think of it that way but hopefully, this next cycle will be the one for you! And then you'll be on the board just watching and waiting for the other ladies to achieve their BFPs like I am. I just can't wait until we see more BFPs. It's going to be such a celebration for me! You know, when I was doing IVF, my biggest concern was that i was going to ovulate (all those eggs eek!) before the trigger or before the retrieval!! I think that at most time, they catch it just perfectly but i always had those twinges. I even had those twinges during my FET! my nurse said that they will watch it because sometimes, if you do something right after the stim cycle, the ovaries are still really sensitive leading to the twinges. Who knows. i'm glad you're being monitored! As for dh being out of town, oh boy!! You know, you should complain to his work. haha jk.

Praying, UGH to the cyst still being there!! Can they do anything about it? Or is it just a wait and see?

Silver, how are you feeling now? hug2.gif i just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you. I hope you're feeling more cheery but if not, please feel free to vent and know that we are all here for you!!

Belly, i know i said it in the other thread but i definitely had cramping during the earlier stages too. I'm not going to tell you not to worry because really, how would that even be possible? But I just hope you feel better knowing that other people have experienced cramping and are (so far) fine :o)

Blue, you are so amazingly strong. Did you get your af yet? have you started your protocol? I'm so excited for you this time around! I hope you and rcr are cycle buddies and you guys get some nice holiday gifts at the end of the year!

Julie, how are you doing? What is next for DH and you?

AFM, I'm doing well :o) still fighting the exhaustion and nausea and this is going to be a doozy of a work week but that's what has to be done. i will try to get rest as I can. Otherwise, I'm constantly starving (and I equate nausea with starving because when I get nausea and eat a little, I always feel better). hey, when else do we get to eat whenever we want? :o)

Hope everyone else is doing well!!! Thinking of all of you and just wishing that you all get your BFPs soon. joy.gif

Attempted induction at 38 weeks; ended up with a c-section.

In love with my baby boy Colin and baby girl Sienna!

love.gif

#962 of 965 Old 11-15-2011, 06:31 AM

Prayinghard- I sure hope that's not the reason at my clinic. Please do post the links.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#963 of 965 Old 11-15-2011, 07:01 AM
rcr

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Praying - my clinic won't do 3 day transfers either! I didn't realize it was because of stats. I thought that they were trying to reduce multiples. they told me that when they did 3-day transfers they didn't know if it was going to make it to blast stage, so they ended up transferring more to assure a BFP, and when they switched they got fewer multiples.

Aura - sorry this is your third season, it is a bummer. It is like my fourth or fifth, but there were others have been here even longer. having to be here at all just sucks.

Blue / Rena - I am not sure if it will be the end of Dec, but I hope so. If AF would cooperate I would know more!

Belly - sorry about the cramping. I am sure the beta will make you fell better.

Laggie - yay! I can't wait!

All - I am leaving thursday, but I won't be at work after this afternoon, so I am going to go ahead and start a new thread. Back when I was on the BSL thread I did get pregnant when I was threadkeeper, and there was a think known as threadkeepers luck. Although I was threadkeeper plenty of times and didn't get pregnant, and I was threadkeeper when I had a m/c, I think, and that is certainly not lucky! In any case, I'll post the new link when I get it up.

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#964 of 965 Old 11-15-2011, 07:14 AM
rcr

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

OK, so I posted a new thread: click here I hope I didn't step on anybody's toes by posting it so fast, but I am leaving for out of town and I wanted to get it done before I get back. I changed a few things on the front page, so let me know if I got something wrong of or if you want me to change something.

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#965 of 965 Old 11-15-2011, 07:17 AM

Just the threat of taking over a thread in a few days got me pregnant last time. LOL. I had a miscarriage too though.

I got my day 3 labs back already and they are all normal! FSH is 5.9. I know you're only as good as your worst reading, but I am really happy that my FSH is not high right now! I plan to keep downing tons of wheatgrass between now and my IVF to insure it stays this way. Estradiol was "under 50" - still trying to get the exact number. PHEW!!!

Cindy

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page