Winter IVF Thread : Bring on the BFPs! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 1307 Old 11-22-2011, 12:28 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi all, I will write personals later (I'm up in the middle of the night because I was starving and therefore nauseated!) but i just wanted to say, Blue hug2.gif I hope that the test shows that everything is ok!! let us know as soon as you do. I'll be here worrying!!!

Also, Praying, I am hoping the best for you!! Haha you know what they say about not worrying...maybe the not worrying because you were thinking about the medicated cycle helped your follies grow! i'm really hoping that this cycle is a success!!!

Attempted induction at 38 weeks; ended up with a c-section.

In love with my baby boy Colin and baby girl Sienna!

love.gif

#122 of 1307 Old 11-22-2011, 03:03 AM

Prayinghard- that's awesome! You get to have an unanticipated IUI attempt! I hope it works for you!

Blue- I think it's wonderful your doctors are taking every risk seriously. Tests are great, I hope for no ectopic for you.

We got our second letter! They want my sweetheart to get another sperm test done, and then one week after that we should call them. I'm so excited- I love tests and I love moving forward.

#123 of 1307 Old 11-22-2011, 05:33 AM

Blue- It still seems odd to me, so I will write the nurse and explain why I was confused. See if she can clarify for me. I'm not that worried, but it would have been nice to have peace of mind that things are doubling. I'm still cramping and having majorly tender bbs, so I definitely feel that things are progressing. I just wish I didn't have to wait nearly 3 weeks to see proof of it.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#124 of 1307 Old 11-22-2011, 05:34 AM

Also, they said something about not doing anymore blood work until after they wean me off progesterone, so I'm thinking they think it messes with results? I have no idea. These are just what I have come up with so far. 

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#125 of 1307 Old 11-22-2011, 06:07 AM

Renavoo - sorry you were up so early!!  I hope you keep granola bars or something by your bedside so you don't have to get out of bed especially now that it is getting colder and harder to get out.  Thanks for you kind words.. like I figured, all is fine.

Mole - glad things are moving in the right direction for you!!!! Test are nice but when you have to pay for them out of pocket they suck!!! 

Deborah - I don't think progesterone would make a difference with a beta at all, but who knows maybe your practice does things differently.  I'd have trouble waiting that long too, but at least you are having those symptoms which is good!!!

rcr - you home yet? How was your trip? Hope all went well!!!

AFM - Just like I figured, all is fine!! Another Negative beta!  I also asked about several other test that I had read about... anyone have thes done before?

• Antiphospholipid Antibodies (APA)
  • Antithyroid Antibodies (ATA/AMA)
  • Activated Natural Killer Cells (NKa)

I guess they have something to do with your immune system and implantation dysfunction.  I'm scared to know how much those will cost though, so now I'm kinda scared I even asked.

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#126 of 1307 Old 11-22-2011, 06:47 AM

Blue- Absolutely it is wrong that you have to pay for a test that can help save your life! That's disgraceful. Isn't it funny, though, how this IF journey can turn your whole life upside down? To the point where a negative pregnancy test is cause for celebration and multiple exclamation points. 

#127 of 1307 Old 11-22-2011, 09:43 AM - Thread Starter
rcr

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

HI All:

Sorry I have been missing. I have been reading from my phone, but it is really hard to reply or make changes to a post, so I haven't said much.

Congrats DeborahKelly!!! You are on the front page. Sorry for the wait.

I also added vegan princess, montessortof to the front page, and added aura's iui (crossing my fingers for you).

Blue - what the heck, you just can't catch a break lately. I a  so sorry. I am not home yet, I have four more days. DS is really enjoying the cousins, so I can't complain. Glad AF showed up for you.

Siilver, hugs. Sorry. But I am glad the surgery went well.

Mole - I love moving forward too.

Everyone else- I just read like 5 pages again, but I totally forgot what I was going to say to everybody.

AFM - I am in starbucks, to use the computer and to take a break from the in-laws. Today is CD1, and I found a clinic to do my baselines and u/s tomorrow morning. Thank goodness they were able to get me in because the lady who answered the phone sounded like she was going to say no, but then she went to check with somebody else and it was ok.  I am just trying to get a hold of my RE to fax them the orders. I left a message and am waiting for them to call be back. I was getting worried that AF was never going to show up.

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#128 of 1307 Old 11-22-2011, 10:07 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

prayinghard - I thought it was normal to have a few follicles every month? When I was on BCP the ultrasound showed 3 follicles were developing - I asked the doctor as I thought that was weird, but he said the pill only stops ovulation (the egg being released), it doesn't stop the follicles from maturing. Usually one follicle takes over and is released - I guess that by now you should have had one take over? I think IUI would be my choice - a friend of mine only produced 4 follies in her IVF cycle so they switched to IUI, and she has a baby boy!

Blue - I'm glad your test was clear, but I've never heard of those other tests. I would want to have the tests done to see if there was a problem, though, rather than spend money on another IVF cycle. 

Auraleigh - I hope you feel better soon. Hoping for a BFP for you Dec 2nd! Twingy cramping sensation is a good sign fingersx.gif

AFM- 3 more sleeps and then transfer. The hormones are giving me weird vivid dreams, it's like being pregnant. DH has a job interview today and tomorrow with Microsoft, I hope he gets hired. He's been off work since March, so he really needs to find work soon. I found it very stressful to be pregnant with an unemployed partner... hopefully he'll get a job and I'll get a BFP at the same time.

Finally pregnant with #1 and #2! Due September 9th, 2014 

#129 of 1307 Old 11-22-2011, 11:28 AM

I had the antithyroid antibodies- the formal name for the disease if you test positive for them is Hashimoto's. It is treated like any other thyroid problem, with thyroid medicine. I am on Synthroid at 100 micrograms. It got me from over 7 on my thyroid test to below 2.5 (for fertility you need to be below 2.5). In terms of the beta, I'm thinking maybe they only do a second test if they don't like your number. She thought my number was good, so maybe that's why. It sucks to wait a few weeks, but at the same time, I don't have to get poked. LOL. RCR- Thanks. I didn't realize you were on a business trip or I would not have been such a pest :-).

#130 of 1307 Old 11-22-2011, 11:36 AM

today was just a progesterone check, nothing *too* exciting.  they said if i don't hear from them then everything is okay, and so far no call!  i actually got the opportunity to talk to my RE, which was unexpected.  i told her about the fever, the cough and the cramping.  she said it could be a good sign!  she said robitussin is totally okay to take as well, so i just took my first dose.  i went into work for a few hours (i was up anyways for my blood draw), but luckily my boss sent me home at 11 because "my cough was getting annoying".  hahah!  i'll take it! so i went to accupuncture and  now i'm laying on the couch watching terrible tv and waiting for the tussin to kick in.  i am having a lot of "activity" in the uterine area, still trying to think positive thoughts.  it would seem that it would be really early for my period to be on its way?  it's also too early to test or do anything productive so i will just wait.  hopefully thanksgiving will be a great distraction because i'll be too busy cooking for everyone.  omg, 10 more days until "beta".  that is, if AF doesn't come first.  10 days is an eternity away!!

Making babies! Twins due June 10, 2013. joy.gif
#131 of 1307 Old 11-22-2011, 11:45 AM

rcr- welcome home!  glad AF came, it will be great to start moving forward again.

renavoo- i second the granola bar idea!  or some crackers!  i'm sure your husband is going to love waking up at 3am to hear you crunching, but with two babies in there i am sure you get mighty hangry.  

laggie, so excited for the transfer!! aren't hormone dreams so strange?  i wonder why they make our brains bug out in that way.  it's hard to feel well rested too, after you've been on such wild adventures all night. also, good luck to your husband!  times are tough, and having him in a secure position would most certainly relieve some stress. 

mole, hooray for progress!!

blue, glad to hear you're okay.  saftey first.  i haven't heard of those tests, but obviously if you feel like there is a deeper problem then it could be worth looking into it.  

#132 of 1307 Old 11-22-2011, 01:53 PM

Laggie, I am so excited for your transfer on Friday!!!!!!  A job for your DH and a BFP would be fantastic!  I have my fingers and toes crossed for you guys!

Blue, I am not familiar with any of those tests either, but if it would possibly help a cycle by having that information (and it wasn't crazy expensive) I would go for it.  I am glad everything turned out okay with your follow up beta! 

Aura, 10 days does seem like an eternity, but I hope the holiday helps time buzz by for you!!!  Keep us posted on your progesterone results!

rcr, glad you are enjoying your trip (and break at Starbucks!) and worked out all the clinic testing!  So excited for you and Blue to be getting started.

Praying, that is CRAZY!!  Your body sure likes to throw a curve ball!  But I am glad it sounds like you have a great chance with a less expensive/invasive IUI (and no waiting, since you are ready to go!!!!)  I hope this is your cycle!

Mole, glad you are moving forward and your DH is getting another test!  It will be interesting to see if there is a change if he keeps it warmer during transport.

Silver, sorry you are feeling a little down.  I am glad to hear your surgery went well though...you are one step closer now!

AFM, t minus 24 hours till ultrasound.  We haven't told anyone yet, but my mom was over today watching DD and when I got home I started having sharp chest pains.  We joked about it being a heart attack, but then my mom said it was probably heartburn.  I have never had heartburn, but it makes me happy to think it might be since that could be a "symptom".  I'll feel so much better (hopefully) tomorrow when we see everything is going well in there :)

cd.gif  love.gif(DD1 Oct 2009),  angel1.gif (2011) ,  twins.gif (DD2 and DD3 June 2012)

#133 of 1307 Old 11-22-2011, 05:47 PM

Hi All:  Not feeling great tonight, so I am going to put personals on hold.  Hope you don't mind.

AFM: I triggered today with 4 large follicles and two not far behind and others probably too small to count.  Insemination at 930 tomoroow morning then again on friday, unless I have ovulated already tomorrow.  Any and all prayers and fingers crossed are certainly appreciated.  Major headache, probably from the HCG so gonna go lay down.  Talk to you all soon.  Hope you are all doing well.

Finally...pos.gif!  Can't wait to meet the new member of our family.joy.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32*heartbeat.gif*36***40

#134 of 1307 Old 11-22-2011, 06:15 PM

Belly - Yay, it's your last sleep before your first U/S!!  Can't wait to hear how it goes.  Just like I said before sending lots of positive healthy vibes your way!!!  goodvibes.gif

Aura - glad you got to talk to your RE!!!!  10 days seems so long but you are right, Thanksgiving will be a great distraction!!!  Hoping all those symptoms are implantation!!!  Sticky little ones stick!!!

Deborah - thanks for the info.  I'm on 50 mg of synthroid actually.

Laggie - yay for only 3 more sleeps!!!  Hope it all goes well and keep us posted!!! Hope your DH interview went well and it works out that he gets the job!!!

rcr - welcome back!!!  Glad to hear that DS is doing well being away from you, that has to make it easier to be away if he is having a good time.  Glad to hear you are able to have your monitoring at that clinic.  Good luck.  Let us know how it goes when you get a chance.  I know it isn't easy from you phone so whenever you get back.

Mole - it is crazy that I could be glad that my 2nd beta is a negative.  What is wrong with this picture!?!?!?!?!?!?! 

Praying hard -  Sorry you aren't feeling well!!!  Fingers crossed and praying that it works for you.  Interesting that your clinic does 2 day inseminations.  I think that is great and gives you so much more chance of getting pregnant!!!  Keep us posted.  Maybe take some tylenol and go to bed early!  You asked earlier where we were going for Thanksgiving... we are going to my parents in PA and then DH mother/father are also coming over b/c they didn't have anyone to be with I felt bad so I talked to my mom to see if we could invite them too.  After that on Friday morning we are going to drive to NJ to see DH's triplet sister so that should be fun.  Abby will be going with us for the road trip too so that is always great to have her along.  What are you doing??  Hope you don't have to cook b/c i know after my IUI's i felt really sore.  I forget if you have had IUI's before or no??  Sorry that I forgot

HI to everyone else.

AFM - I asked the nurse about those tests and she was going to ask my RE about them.  I hate being a pain in the butt patient, but I really want to know if it could be important and make sure i have everything done before this last transfer since this is the end and we are done after this. 

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

#135 of 1307 Old 11-22-2011, 06:55 PM

That's probably a little low if you are having some fertility issues. That's the lowest dose. You might have them check again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyezz4 View Post

Belly - Yay, it's your last sleep before your first U/S!!  Can't wait to hear how it goes.  Just like I said before sending lots of positive healthy vibes your way!!!  goodvibes.gif

Aura - glad you got to talk to your RE!!!!  10 days seems so long but you are right, Thanksgiving will be a great distraction!!!  Hoping all those symptoms are implantation!!!  Sticky little ones stick!!!

Deborah - thanks for the info.  I'm on 50 mg of synthroid actually.

Laggie - yay for only 3 more sleeps!!!  Hope it all goes well and keep us posted!!! Hope your DH interview went well and it works out that he gets the job!!!

rcr - welcome back!!!  Glad to hear that DS is doing well being away from you, that has to make it easier to be away if he is having a good time.  Glad to hear you are able to have your monitoring at that clinic.  Good luck.  Let us know how it goes when you get a chance.  I know it isn't easy from you phone so whenever you get back.

Mole - it is crazy that I could be glad that my 2nd beta is a negative.  What is wrong with this picture!?!?!?!?!?!?! 

Praying hard -  Sorry you aren't feeling well!!!  Fingers crossed and praying that it works for you.  Interesting that your clinic does 2 day inseminations.  I think that is great and gives you so much more chance of getting pregnant!!!  Keep us posted.  Maybe take some tylenol and go to bed early!  You asked earlier where we were going for Thanksgiving... we are going to my parents in PA and then DH mother/father are also coming over b/c they didn't have anyone to be with I felt bad so I talked to my mom to see if we could invite them too.  After that on Friday morning we are going to drive to NJ to see DH's triplet sister so that should be fun.  Abby will be going with us for the road trip too so that is always great to have her along.  What are you doing??  Hope you don't have to cook b/c i know after my IUI's i felt really sore.  I forget if you have had IUI's before or no??  Sorry that I forgot

HI to everyone else.

AFM - I asked the nurse about those tests and she was going to ask my RE about them.  I hate being a pain in the butt patient, but I really want to know if it could be important and make sure i have everything done before this last transfer since this is the end and we are done after this. 

#136 of 1307 Old 11-22-2011, 08:32 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

praying - good luck for your insem tomorrow, I think you have a really good chance! I found the IUIs to be super easy, hopefully yours will be as well.

DH's interview went well, he goes back at 10 am tomorrow for more testing and to talk to HR. He's a programmer, so there are 2 days of testing to see if he knows his stuff. He got an email today from a head hunter... the guy calls himself a "Genius Finder" LOL but he's in California and we're in Vancouver. 

Finally pregnant with #1 and #2! Due September 9th, 2014 

#137 of 1307 Old 11-23-2011, 01:35 AM

Laggie, I hope that your DH's testing goes well! It would be so amazing to be able to get both a job and a baby before the end of the year! i hope that happens for your family!

Praying, YAH! I hope that the IUIs go well. I'm really excited to follow you through the 2ww and hopefully, to a BFP at the end of that time! I hope you feel better also. headaches are never fun...and tomorrow, you may feel some ovary pains so that won't be fun as well (although hey, it's not bad considering what it means orngbiggrin.gif) Ah, this process is always full of fun pains of all sorts.

Blue, I doubt you could ever be a pain but i'm sure that your doctor appreciates all your questions. A well informed patient is the best type of patient and you getting the testing, if applicable, could actually help him with his numbers so i'm sure he'll be happy about that. I hope you get your answers soon! And WHEW about the negative test. I felt better when I read that you intuitively knew nothing was wrong but i'm glad that the tests proved it.

Belly, i can't wait to hear the results! i know the news will be great but i'm excited to hear that you heard the heart beat. Let us know as soon as you can. It's going to be a great thanksgiving!

Aura, I love that your doctor said that this is a good sign biggrinbounce.gif It validates how we all feel and i'm sure, make the sickness all worth it. haha. 10 more days...COME ON little embie! Implant! I do hope you start to feel better soon though...it's never dun to get sick during the holiday season and especially if you have so much work ahead of you.

RCR, yah to day 1! It's great that you found a clinic that was willing to see you. I know it must have been stressful. what a most inopportune time to be traveling. ugh. but whatever. it'd done...what's next for you? did you get your schedule yet? or when do you find out?

Mole, wow, things are moving along...GOOD! Congrats on getting your second letter...i hope that things continue to speed along. Let us know how each of the steps goes :o)

Hi everyone else!

So, for those who are celebrating Thanksgiving, HAPPY GOBBLE GOBBLE DAY! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and gets to spend lots of quality time with family! (for those who don't celebrate, well, i hope you have a wonderful rest of week and weekend too :o) )

love.gif

#138 of 1307 Old 11-23-2011, 05:34 AM

does anyone know anything about temping?  i have never done it but i'm curious because i've had a low grade fever for a few days, then yesterday had normal temp, and today i'm a furnace and sweating profusely.  does the dip mean anything?  

#139 of 1307 Old 11-23-2011, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auraleigh View Post

does anyone know anything about temping?  i have never done it but i'm curious because i've had a low grade fever for a few days, then yesterday had normal temp, and today i'm a furnace and sweating profusely.  does the dip mean anything?  

Aura - if you are talking about charting your temps as in basal body temps it has to be first thing right when you wake up at the same time each morning is my understanding.  I don't think your temp during the rest of the day correlates, but I could be wrong.  Maybe those temps you are talking about were first thing when you woke up.  Normally when you are temping/charting for Ovulation and what-not you take your temp at the same time everyday before you even get out of bed.  They seem pretty strict on it being the same time and before you even get out of bed b/c i guess all that stuff can change your readings and mess up your charts.  I charted for years but haven't done it now for maybe a yr or two and I sure don't miss it!!!  How many days post are you now?  I hope it is a good sign though.  Do you have a temp again today?  Are you still having cold/flu symptoms or are they gone now?  Wow, lots going on in your body right now!!!  Fingers crossed it's a good sign!!

#140 of 1307 Old 11-23-2011, 06:00 AM

Aura- Well, my fever that was clearly post-implantation was actually late morning/early afternoon. I just felt flushed so I took my temp. I wasn't really charting though. Not quite sure what to tell you. It is best if you temp first thing in the morning, but if you aren't really charting, you can go based on how you feel. Mine was a low-grade fever though. Make sure your fever isn't too high.

#141 of 1307 Old 11-23-2011, 07:34 AM

Aura, I haven't temped in about 3 years, but Blue is right, you have to take your temperature first thing in the morning before you get up.  If that's what you did, generally a one day temp drop indicatess implanation!!!  I hope that's what you saw!  I also hope you are starting to feel better!!

Laggie, great news about your DH!  I am sure he will pass their tests with flying colors!!!  Yay!  Only 2 more sleeps till transfer!

Praying, I like a double IUI.  I never got one, just a single, but I always wanted one :)  Good luck today!!!!!

AFM, about 6 hours till my u/s.  I should be able to update everyone around 3 pacific.  I am excited/worried/anxious basically every feeling at once....which makes me sick to my stomach. 

cd.gif  love.gif(DD1 Oct 2009),  angel1.gif (2011) ,  twins.gif (DD2 and DD3 June 2012)

#142 of 1307 Old 11-23-2011, 08:46 AM

Belly: I'm so excited for you! :-)

Aura: I had an implantation dip with my daughter, back when I charted. I agree - first morning temps, without moving. And without having a coverline, etc I'm not sure you could make a ton of sense of temps. Mine were my normal, post-O temps, then on day 10 I had spotting and my temp dipped back to the coverline. The next day my temps went back to my normal post-O temps - they didn't seem horribly high when I got my BFP at 14 dpo. 

Cindy

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

#143 of 1307 Old 11-23-2011, 02:11 PM

i think i'm too lazy to do temping every single morning!  and i had definitely gotten out of bed before i temped.  ah well.  i am just trying to make sense of everything.  today has been one long baking, sweaty, hot flash.  my palms and face are bright red so i am assuming this is all hot flash related?  my temp is normal today but i feel feverish!  

#144 of 1307 Old 11-23-2011, 03:14 PM

Well, the results are back..........TWINS!!  They are measuring a little small.  One is 6w0d and one is 6w1d...they should be 6w3d.  On the plus side we got to see and hear their heartbeats and they were both around 115.  The RE said that since they are small he wants me back in a week.  He said there was a chance we could loose 1 or both and they want to monitor them closely at this point.  I am still soaking in this news...

#145 of 1307 Old 11-23-2011, 03:35 PM

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Threadcrashing to say CONGRATS, BELLY!! Praying for a healthy outcome for you and your beans!!

Monkey (30) + Pirate (28) = a forever family (5/10) - Baby Bird (8/12), our long-awaited first, and one (9/13 @ 7w 6d); PCOS
*4***8***12***16***20***24***28**32***36***40** Oct 2014 it's a
#146 of 1307 Old 11-23-2011, 03:38 PM

Belly: Wow, twins!!! I so hope all is well with both. I doubt a couple days is really cause for concern - especially if you see a heartbeat. How exciting!

Aura: There's one way to find out if that fever means anything...I'm just sayin'...;-)

AFM: Got more labs done today and picked up my saline sonogram results to bring to my new clinic. I am going up next week to get my calender and learn all about my meds and meet everyone. But for now, I have a super super positive OPK! So DH and I will be busy trying to make a baby naturally and save ourselves 10 grand! It's nice to not be giving myself a trigger shot this month.

Cindy

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

#147 of 1307 Old 11-23-2011, 04:58 PM

Posting from my phone @ my parents:

Belly- Congrats! Not sure if this will make you feel better or not, but with our twins @ 6wks they told us that one twin might disappear or it might catch up and be fine and @ 8 wks he caught up just fine. We have friends that have twins and they have an older daughter and she is fine with it and has adjusted well. Whatever is ment to be will be and you just have to trust that it will all work out. I know it is easier said than done! Thinking about you and sending hugs! Keep us posted!

#148 of 1307 Old 11-23-2011, 05:24 PM

BELLY- Wow, congrats that is amazing, what a great Thansgiving present. 

Loving life with DH, DD-8/98lady.gif, & our miracle twins 12/4/10babyboy.gifbabygirl.gif after 3 IVF's and 3 yrs TTC

#149 of 1307 Old 11-23-2011, 05:39 PM

Belly:  Twins!!!  Wow!!!  I am so excited for you!  Think about what the doctor said but stay positive.  I believe that everything will be fine.  I am praying like crazy for you. 

Aura:  Hope that you are feeling a little better.  That stinks that you still feel so lousy.  Hopefully it means good things!

Vegan:  Good luck on working on the "free baby".  Enjoy trying!

Blue:  Your Thanksgiving plans sound lovely.  Hope you have a wonderful time!

AFM:  Had my IUI today.  Everything went well.  I have not ovulated yet so I was glad about that.  My RE always does 2 inseminations with each cycle.  Usually back to back days so this will be different missing a day in between.  I asked him if it would be too late and he said no.  Gonna try on our own the next two days too.  Might as well!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  God bless.

Finally...pos.gif!  Can't wait to meet the new member of our family.joy.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32*heartbeat.gif*36***40

#150 of 1307 Old 11-24-2011, 02:17 AM

Vegan, YAH to a positive OPK! Get to babymaking and I hope that in 2 weeks, we get another BFP! or two, because O'm going to hope the same thing for Praying!

Praying, definitely BD as well...Typically, ovulation occurs 36 hours after trigger so if you're waiting an extra day, it's best to BD around 36 hours after the trigger. Then you're covered in time for the 2nd iui!

Belly, I'm still dancing a little dance of congrats for you...not only are you only 2 weeks behind me but now we're both carrying twins. you're my pregnancy buddy! yah!!!thumb.gif

joy.gif

love.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page