Winter IVF Thread : Bring on the BFPs! - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 1307 Old 11-27-2011, 07:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Okay, now I'm home and can look back and check on others that have posted on this page to get fully caught up....

Mole - Hoping that it's a false negative at this point in time!!!  When is your beta?

Belly - Glad that the thought of twins is sinking in and you are feeling a bit better about it!! Can't wait to hear about your u/s on Wed!!!!  What time is it at?

Aura - I think your symptoms sound great and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Laggie - Can't wait to hear your results on the 5th.  I hope that the Dutch Santa brings you a BFP!!!

Silver - I know how you feel... gift shopping kinda stresses me out too.  You could just get some gift cards to like maybe some places to eat or something for people.  I know most people love that.  I like Renavoo's idea of just having them at home and then if someone gives you something you can just say that you left theirs at home and have them wrapped and all.  I'm sure people will totally understand it has been a crazy year for you and not expect anything.  Hope you are healing better now.

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#182 of 1307 Old 11-28-2011, 02:53 AM

Blue, I've stopped trying to figure out these insurance companies...I think they deliberately try to make it difficult so that people don't use them. UGH. anyway, I hope that you get your meds and that they are cheaper :o) Especially considering your on a pretty aggressive regimen this time around, right? Aww yah for Abby being such a wonderful baby! she really is an amazing dog. You're so lucky :o) give her a kiss on the nose for me, please!

Belly, YAH to being more comfortable with the idea of twins! Haha I still get a bit scared when I think about it! I don't think we'll be finding out the sex until around 20 weeks although if I can schedule an 18 week US, you bet i'll try! i'm just waiting for my 12 week US. I hate the waiting because seriously...I became used to the weekly US! So now i'm just wondering what the heck is happening in there. Still have m/s (especially in the afternoon/evenings, irony of ironies) and my breasts and nipples are still painful so i'm hopeful everything is going well so far but still...I would like to know! :o)

Sorry about your m/s. How else are you feeling?

Montessortof, I have to say that your regimen is really really conservative. From the beginning, I was on 225IU of gonal f (same as follistim just different brand names) and 75IU of menopur. After day 5, my dose of gonal f was increased to 300IU and then a few days after that, my dose of menopur was doubled. Your doctor seems to be going with slow and steady :o) i'm sure he's right that you'll get there but I would definitely be impatient. haha story of my life. Let us know how everything goes!

RCR, ugh to having an additional concern with the babysitting. I hope that it doesn't get to be too much trouble. Can your family help out? Are you going to tell your family what is happening? As for the schedule, I wouldn't stop calling them until they sent it to me. haha I love that I was able to get everything via email too...that helped because they were usually faster over email and then, I was able to always go and find and consult the schedule when I wanted to. i hope you get your schedule soon and let us know when we should get ultra excited as you progress in your cycle!

Hi to everyone else and i hope everyone has a great start of the week!!

Attempted induction at 38 weeks; ended up with a c-section.

In love with my baby boy Colin and baby girl Sienna!

love.gif

#183 of 1307 Old 11-28-2011, 06:22 AM - Thread Starter
rcr

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Rena - my family is all far away, except my mom, but she has Alzheimer's so she can't watch DS. I think it will be ok. I wish my RE did email. I don't really understand why they don't, they obvioulsy use it in the office. I am going to call today to see when my supression check is, that should give me an idea of what my schedule is like.

Belly - I think twins will be great. Glad you are getting used to the idea.

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#184 of 1307 Old 11-28-2011, 08:02 AM - Thread Starter
rcr

Kinza - I saw on the BSL list that you got a BFP broc1.gif I know you aren't around here much, but I moved you from the "waiting/gathering info" list to the BFP list. Is that OK?

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#185 of 1307 Old 11-28-2011, 08:27 AM

rcr- so happy that you are on pills now, how wonderful to be moving forward!

I'm on the second day of my period, so no success this month. We have acupuncture tonight and my sweetheart has his second sperm analysis tomorrow, so we're doing something.

#186 of 1307 Old 11-28-2011, 08:30 AM

And Laggie- luck luck luck!

#187 of 1307 Old 11-28-2011, 08:53 AM - Thread Starter
rcr

Hope you see some improvement, Mole. I forgot, is he on supplements? DH had amazing results with taking supplements.

#188 of 1307 Old 11-28-2011, 09:15 AM

A lot of you pointed out that my medication plan was very conservative at the beginning. That's true, and it's because my doctor was very worried that I would produce too many eggs and get ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. I have unexplained infertility and have had 30+ eggs at the beginning of each cycle, and she wanted to start the meds very low to avoid having all off them mature at once. She says that even aside from the OHSS possibility, the chance of getting pregnant actually goes down if more than 20 eggs are harvested.

But the increased meds seem to be working. This morning I had one 15mm follicle, one 14, several 13s and 12s, and a bunch more in the 8-10 range that probably won't catch up. The nurse is guessing I'll have two more days of stims before triggering, but of course they will check each day to see how it's going.

Tess - Mom to Charlie (8/12/08)

#189 of 1307 Old 11-28-2011, 11:38 AM - Thread Starter
rcr

I just spoke with the RE, and I am really annoyed. If you recall, last month I was scheduled to do IVF and they canceled it because the lab was shut down for thanksgiving, so I had to stop BCP after 5 days and it took 5 weeks to get AF.  So this time I started BCP on Thursday, and now they just called to tell me that my retrieval would happen around xmas, and they don't do retrievals the two weeks around xmas! Arrrgh! She wanted me to stop BCP again, and I started crying and going on and on about how I wasted a bunch of money because the lupron expired last time, and because I had to buy BCP. So she said that we could keep taking the BCP, stop for a week (the 7-14), and then start them again on the 14th and do my supression check on the 28th. That puts be behind schedule, but not as much as if I stopped BCP and waited for AF to start again. Gah! I am so annoyed. We went through so much trouble to get my baseline in ohio, and paid out of pocked $500 for it.

#190 of 1307 Old 11-28-2011, 11:48 AM

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)

rcr - Wowwwwww... that is ridiculous! This is the same RE you've been seeing this whole time, right? Have they always been this sloppy with planning? It sounds like you already talked to the RE directly, so I guess there isn't a higher-up to complain to? Because I would definitely make a fuss if there is. It's ridiculous that they don't seem to take their own calendar into consideration! Grrr. I'm very mad on your behalf!

Monkey (30) + Pirate (28) = a forever family (5/10) - Baby Bird (8/12), our long-awaited first, and one (9/13 @ 7w 6d); PCOS
*4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40** Oct 2014 - it's a
#191 of 1307 Old 11-28-2011, 12:00 PM - Thread Starter
rcr

Monkey - hi! Thanks for being mad on my behalf! Yes, it is the same RE I have been seeing. We don't have many choices in my state. I have been really happy with them so far, but these two mistakes are really making me reconsider! I didn't talk to the RE directly, it is pretty hard to actually do that - I think I would have to make an appointment, and that would be weeks off. I guess I was less annoyed last time because that meant that this cycle would happen on my month off. Now that is totally off, and my retrieval will happen the week that I get back to work! Another thing to be angry about. I asked the nurse about how they could not have foreseen two weeks closing when they told me to stop BCP (she is the one who does the calander), and she said that this is the first time she had even looked at my schedule. Gah! I am going to walk to starbucks and get an eggnog latte and try to stop being so angry about something I have no control over.

#192 of 1307 Old 11-28-2011, 12:10 PM

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

rcr - wow, that is absolutely ridiculous!  I wish I could send you my RE.  He does transfers whenever they fall, even on christmas morning if that's how it works out.  Seriously, I have no words. irked.gif

Me: 33 PCOS Him: 33 vericocele
13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks
IVF #2 Liam and Maisie (now 2 years old)
IVF #3 BFN and no frosties
IVF #4 BFP!!!! Twins again!

#193 of 1307 Old 11-28-2011, 12:16 PM

RCR, that is ridiculous. You should ask to speak to the RE on the phone and tell him/her about how unfairly you've been treated by the staff. I had an issue with one of the nurses at my clinic a few months ago, and the RE definitely wanted to hear about it.

#194 of 1307 Old 11-28-2011, 12:23 PM

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)

rcr - I second either trying to get your RE on the phone, or sending a letter. But I'm guessing the staff opens all of the mail? Either way, he/she needs to be aware that the staff members aren't doing their job correctly!

Monkey (30) + Pirate (28) = a forever family (5/10) - Baby Bird (8/12), our long-awaited first, and one (9/13 @ 7w 6d); PCOS
*4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40** Oct 2014 - it's a
#195 of 1307 Old 11-28-2011, 01:52 PM

Wow, RCR, that is unbelievable. I can't believe that the office would practice so unprofessionally. Her excuse of not having looked at your schedule doesn't make sense whatsoever...it's not rocket science...everything usually takes place within a week of the estimate so they had 2 WEEKS to play with. It should have been obvious that it wasn't going to work. I feel like you should start looking for another clinic, even though I realize that you don't have any options. The fact that they are so sloppy makes me worried. And, other clinics may be able to get you in sooner. When I did my fresh cycle, i had my initial call with the doctor on July 1st, started BCPs July 4th or 5th and then retrieved in August after 2.5 weeks of bcps and a couple of weeks of stims. It was so fast and they were really great....and open all the time.

Regardless, I'm so sorry that you have to deal with the stress. I hope that the egg nog latte helped!! Big hugs and I hope you get some answers soon.

Montesortof, yah to a great report!

love.gif

#196 of 1307 Old 11-28-2011, 01:55 PM

rcr - wow, i would be pissed too and I'd want them to not charge you for your next baseline that you have to have done since they were the ones that messed you up. Oh wait...don't you have insurance that covers your baselines at your own RE's office? That is crazy that the nurse didn't tell you earlier that you wouldn't be able to do an transfer around Christmas.  I'm sure they knew that and are able to calculate the date or get it somewhere close when they have you start bcp's.  That is messed up.  Hope it gets resolved.

AFM - Let me just tell you that shots in the "va-jay-jay" area hurt like a sun of a gun!!!! dizzy.gif Wahoooo!!  Glad that is over.  Now I have two sets of stitches down there and I'm on antibiotics for 10 days - yuck!!!  I go back to see her again in a week and hope to get the biopsy report back but i'm thinking it will be fine, or so i hope.

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

#197 of 1307 Old 11-28-2011, 02:13 PM - Thread Starter
rcr

Thanks all. I am still mad, I am planning to talk to her at my appointment with her, and ask for them to pay for the drugs that I wasted, at least. I could switch REs, but really, they are the only one in the state (and they are 3 hours away), and I would have to go even farther to another place. I think if this doesn't work it will be my last time with them though (I still have three more IVF tries left under my insurance).

Blue - ouch. I don't even want to think of that. eeek.

#198 of 1307 Old 11-28-2011, 03:47 PM

blue - owie!!!!  I'll be interested to see what the report says.  I somehow missed what this test is for.  Is it one of the things you had listed out last week as extra tests you were asking everyone about?  I'll read back and see if I can find it...

13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks

#199 of 1307 Old 11-28-2011, 03:52 PM

Kewpie - No, this was a spot that I had found and a month or so ago when I had my pap my OBGYN said she want to take it off and biopsy it.  There was another spot a little higher that had been there for years so she took that one off too.  We will see what they say.  Just a pain and would have been easier if it was like on my arm or leg or somewhere else.  Got the order for those other two tests in the mail today so i'll have to see about getting them done here. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kewpie80 View Post

blue - owie!!!!  I'll be interested to see what the report says.  I somehow missed what this test is for.  Is it one of the things you had listed out last week as extra tests you were asking everyone about?  I'll read back and see if I can find it...

#200 of 1307 Old 11-28-2011, 04:34 PM

Hi All:  I have read every word, but unfortunately do not have time for personals.  I am at work (yuck!)....

Thinking of all of you and wiching every one of you nothing but the best!

AFM:  Did the insemination on Friday.  2 eggs released.  Kepp telling myself it only takes one!  RE said still a chance 1 or 2 of the other could release, but not to hold my breath.  Everything looked good.  Endometrium was 8.9, so happy about that.  No s/s yet, but know it is VERY early.  I HATE the 2ww.

Will write personals tomorrow hopefully!

Finally...pos.gif!  Can't wait to meet the new member of our family.joy.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32*heartbeat.gif*36***40

#201 of 1307 Old 11-29-2011, 01:32 AM

Praying- yayyyyy! That is so exciting! Luck luck luck.

Rcr- I think you are being very calm and understanding. That is so unprofessional if there are different people telling you to start and stop medications... They are supposed to organize everything properly, they are experts at planning your medicated cycle. So frustrating. Yes my sweetheart takes supplements- he takes a multivitamin, maca, and omegas. 

Blue- I twinge to think about it. Yuck. Hope everything checks out proper.

Montessori- that's great! Super that your doctor is tailoring your treatment to your body so responsibly! Best of luck getting the right number of the right size follicles.

#202 of 1307 Old 11-29-2011, 03:03 AM

Wow, Blue, ouch!! I'm glad things are ok now and you're done with that but ugh, I cringed when I read it! I hope that you're not experiencing any pain anymore!!

RCR, I really hope they pay for your drugs. This is so unfair. As for the out of office visit, your insurance definitely doesn't cover the monitoring? It sounds like you have such good coverage that I'm surprised it won't cover a monitoring session. i think your RE should cover that too or give you a discount or something at their office because they screwed up so royally!! I'm still so angry on your behalf!

Praying, yah for a good insemination! 2 eggs are awesome. I hope that they fertilized and that you have a little embie or two growing healthily in your body. Are you 4 or 5 dpo today? It sounds like your RE did an US to see whether the follies burst to release the eggs but was that on Friday as well?

love.gif

#203 of 1307 Old 11-29-2011, 06:49 AM - Thread Starter
rcr

Renavoo - I am not sure if they will cover it. We were out of network, because it was the only place that I could find out of state that would fit me in the day before Thanksgiving. We submitted the claim to our insurance company yesterday, so we will see if they send us a check.

AFM - I called the RE this morning, and left a message saying that I want to talk to the doc myself about my last two canceled cycles, and whether or not we should move forward with their clinic. I really don't want to switch at this point, but hopefully saying that will make them think about how they do things in the future. The plan now is to just stay on the BCP for another week, stop them for a week, and then start the cycle over again (with another two weeks of BCP), that will put me less behind than if I was to just stop the BCP now and wait for AF to show up again (it took nearly 6 weeks last time I stopped BCP mid-cycle.

Praying - Hope the IUI was successful!

#204 of 1307 Old 11-29-2011, 10:08 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

rcr - That is ridiculous, I would be really angry. She didn't look at your chart? WTF? hopmad.gif Closing for 2 weeks is a pretty long time, it should have been painfully obvious that the timing wouldn't work. I hope you get good results from talking to the RE. Isn't that twice that they had you start meds, then changed their minds? I don't understand how they could think that is okay... like they just start you on the meds and then look at the chart later? dizzy.gif Somebody down there needs to give their head a shake.

prayinghard - Best of luck to you, wasn't it you that had the DH with a fairly high sperm count? I think with 2 eggs you should have a good chance with IUI. Fingers crossed!

Blue - ouch, I hope that heals fast! 

Montessortof - it sounds like you're doing great! It seems like forever when you have to do more days of injections, but it will be over before you know it!

AFM - I have been feeling the odd little crampy twinge. Could be psychosomatic but hopefully it's a good sign. I'm tempted to POAS this weekend, but I will probably wait for my beta on Monday. Saturday is the annual day-long drinking binge for all my girlfriends, so I'll be sober for that... Even if I got a negative test, it wouldn't necessarily mean anything, so I'll just stick with PUPO.

Finally pregnant with #1 and #2! Due September 9th, 2014 

#205 of 1307 Old 11-29-2011, 11:17 AM - Thread Starter
rcr

Laggie - I can't wait for your beta. Yea, I am beyond annoyed. I hope that the RE is more appologetic than the nurse was. I mean, I know that they can't change what happened now. It is not like they are going to stay open just for me. But the nurse didn't even sat that she was sorry, even when I reminded her that this is the second time they have started me on a cycle just to cancel it a week later. I would expect better than this.

#206 of 1307 Old 11-29-2011, 01:02 PM

We have the potential for scheduling hell coming up, and I wanted to see if any of you have BTDT advice about egg retrieval.

So, it is looking increasingly likely that my egg retrieval will be this Saturday (though it still could be Friday or Sunday, either of which would be no problem at all). The problem with Saturday is what to do about our 3-year-old son. Ordinarily we'd hire a babysitter for the few hours while I'd be at the hospital, and then my husband would take care of him for the rest of the day. But on Saturday, my husband has a work thing that he absolutely cannot miss from 10-6. He has plenty of time to take me to the clinic in the morning and leave his "sample," and I can have a friend pick me up and drive me home after the procedure.

The question is whether I should hire a babysitter for the full day, which would be nearly 12 hours, or just for the morning. We'd need her to come at 6:45 AM when we leave for the clinic (I have to be there at 7:15). I should be home by 11 AM, but how will I feel? Will I be able to take care of a rambunctious 3-year-old until my husband gets home from work? Or will I be too out of it or feel sick?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

#207 of 1307 Old 11-29-2011, 01:17 PM

montessortof - after my retrievals, I felt really drained, sore, and tired and just wanted to rest.   I'd liken how I felt to having the flu as far as level of soreness and sleepiness.  If your child is the quiet sort who enjoys watching videos and playing by himself while you rest on the couch, you might be fine.  If not, I'd be inclined to hire a babysitter for the long haul. 

I'll cross my fingers your retrieval falls on one of the better days!

IVF #1 11 weeks

#208 of 1307 Old 11-29-2011, 02:22 PM

Hello All!  Finally...a minute to write some personals.  I hope I don't miss anyone....blush.gif

Blue:  OUCH!!!!  Just thinking about needles "down there" without being completely numb makes my knees go weak!  I am so sorry that you have to go through all of this.  When do you get the pathology report??  I am sure everything will work out just fine.  Thinking positive thoughts!!!  How is that darling pup?  Is she behaving herself these days? 

RCR:  Wow!!!  I am stunned at how irresponsible your clinic is being.  It is so not good for your body to be going on and off the BCP's like this.  It is gonna totaooly get confused as to what it should be doing.  Did you hear back from the RE?  What did he have to say for himself?  Are they going to reimburse you for the wasted meds?  Thanks for the good wishes.  I will take all the luck that I can get!

Mole and Renavoo:  Thank you for the positive thoughts.  I am hanging in.  Work is very busy and so is home getting ready for Christmas, so that is a good distraction for the 2ww.  It drives me crazy!  I still analyze the toilet tissue everytime I go to the bathroom and each twinge as well...but...  I guess some things never change!

Laggie:  Sorry that you have to stay sober while your friends party...  Bummer!!!  But it is for a good reason and I am sure that you will be getting your good news soon.  Did you decide yet if you are going to POAS?  I don't think that I will this time.  But who knows?  My DH's sperm count is good, but his motility is borderline.  Hopefully we got some good ones this time around.  Thanks for the kind words!

Monte:  Any luck with the sitter situation?  Good luck.  Let us know when everything gets scheduled.

Belly, Kewpie and Keria...  Still thinking of you and praying things stay on track!

AFM:  Feeling fine and trying to stay busy!

Finally...pos.gif!  Can't wait to meet the new member of our family.joy.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32*heartbeat.gif*36***40

#209 of 1307 Old 11-29-2011, 03:01 PM

rcr- i am livid for you!! that is just unacceptable.  especially to be so nonchalant about it.  i do hope you say something to the RE.  this is your body and they should treat it with respect.  your time is just as valuable as theirs.  

renavoo- sorry to hear about the morning sickness (or evening), but i guess with twins you have twice the hormones!  just think of it as your body working overtime to help them grow.  

praying- i've got my fingers crossed for you!  two eggs is wonderful and i hope you're relaxing and taking care of yourself.  hopefully your body will do the rest.  

laggie, i always say i won't POAS and yet i always do.  we are so predictable!   i have high hopes for you, especially with the twinges.  the waiting game is the worst. as is staying sober for a special lady day, but it will be worth it if you get your bfp!

blue-  i cringed when i read about your biopsies and shots!  i hope you're healing nicely and that it all turns out to be nothing. 

montessortof-  after a retrieval i usually feel a little cranky.  i think if you HAD to you could totally watch your son, but if you have the option of laying and resting, you may be happier in the end.  

afm, i am still waiting for my beta on friday.  so far no AF.  i've been crampy and the past two days i've been terribly gassy (or as i like to say "airy") but who knows what that means.  i woke up at 4am with insomnia and a hot flas and poas, which was bfn, but i'm not out yet.  today is 12dpo.  

over thanksgiving i was talking to my dh's father and his girlfriend about some of the stuff we've been going through (we have been very open with our parents).  the girlfriend in law, in a very tender way, puts her hand on my shoulder and says "we just want you to know that we will still love you even if this doesn't happen for you".  um, excuse me?  first of all, i didn't realize it was even an option that they would STOP loving me because of our struggle with conceiving.  also, i don't think they realize that it's not an option to just not have children, even if adoption is the path we have to take.  i know she meant it nicely but i found it to be such a weird backhanded comment.  i'm still annoyed by it, because it just seems like such a weird thing to say.  "we will still love you even though you are broken.  we will still love you even though you can't give us a grandchild".  ugh.  

Making babies! Twins due June 10, 2013. joy.gif
#210 of 1307 Old 11-29-2011, 03:24 PM

rcr, oh my, I would be SO pissed!  I can't believe how well you are taking this!  Did you ever hear back from the RE?  And why wasn't this an option last time they cancelled you??  Ugh, I am steaming...I mean really, don't they know you have things planned and obviously want to get a cycle going.  I hope this new timing doesn't affect work too much!  Boooo to them!

Blue, sorry for your spot removal...sounds horrible.  I hope you are feeling better and the results are ordinary!

Praying, I am so ready for your beta!  I can't wait to hear the good news :)

Montessortof, I felt like crap after my retrieval.  I didn't have my DD then, but I just laid on the couch and watched TV while DH waited on me.  Maybe you could have the sitter at first and then when she/he leaves you could have your DS watch a movie with you till your DH gets home.  You defintely wont want to be playing on the floor and running around!

Laggie, can't wait for your beta either!  That is a bummer about not getting to drink with all your friends, but at least it sounds like you still plan on going!  Hopefully, there is a BFP waiting for you on Monday!!

Aura, Friday is right around the corner!!!  Um, yeah, what the girlfriend said would annoy me too!!!  How rude.  She must not have thought about what she was saying before it came out of her mouth!

Mole, how are you doing?

AFM, next u/s tomorrow.  Not sure what to expect.  Still feeling sick all the time, so I think even though the RE was a negative Nelly, I think they are both still growing fine in there.  Hopefully we know more tomorrow, but the RE said we may not really have a good idea what's going to happen until week 9 or 10. 

cd.gif  love.gif(DD1 Oct 2009),  angel1.gif (2011) ,  twins.gif (DD2 and DD3 June 2012)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page