~ DECEMBER 2011 INFERTILITY ONE THREAD ~ - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 267 Old 12-14-2011, 06:32 PM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)

Jukim, hope you have a short stay here, I did, but these ladies have been nothing but generous and supportive. It's truly amazing.

Had my first u/s today and saw a black dot. Still too early for anything else. In another two weeks we'll have another to hopefully hear the heartbeat.

I don't know why TTC so long has really affected my feelings about pregnancy. I was talking to my coworker today and she asked why I'm so nervous, since as far as I know, length of time TTC does not correlate with viability of pregnancy. I told her it's just been a looooong time being immersed in the struggle that some of us go through to procreate. I've seen so many people get pregnant, but also a lot of people lose babies, have failed fertility treatments, etc. It has changed me in a lot of ways. I think about other people and their secret struggles that you never see in real life a lot more. Hopefully this will wear off and I will be able to be more joyful and less worried. But I know it has deepened my empathy for others which is something I will carry with me always. I have been so inspired by the bravery of so many women who continue to pursue their dream of being mothers. I almost gave up many times but when I saw women who had had a lot of losses and tried even longer than we had still talking about hope, it carried me through.

xoxo

jukim likes this.

ecstatic about BFP #2 after another round of Clomid,
TWINS!
EDD 2/15/2015
thrilled to welcome #1 after 17 months of ttc, 1 round of Clomid

DS LG  08/03/12
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#182 of 267 Old 12-14-2011, 08:37 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Boots, I know exactly what you mean. I have so many friends who make it seem like pregnancy is the easiest thing ever, but I know that when I am finally pregnant, I will be so nervous about everything. I think the struggle of infertility really introduces you to a hidden world that most women just don't talk about. Unless you have close friends who share about their struggles, or put yourself in a community that does, everything else seems like it is so frequently swept under the rug. Television and movies rarely give the right ratio of infertility/miscarriages--it's almost always a totally shocking surprise, or perfect fairy tale timing.

Speaking of TV, I'm a sucker for the show "Parenthood" and I do love that they included a plotline where one of the main couples discovers (after a good bit of trying) that they have next to nil odds of conceiving (even though they already have a daughter). The next few episodes move pretty quickly into them trying to adopt, but the entire storyline has been pretty realistic and definitely made me sob my eyes out when she loses it after telling her husband the news from the doctor.

Anyways, I think the good thing (for everyone) who has struggled with infertility and loss is that it gives you so much grace towards others and the struggles they're facing. It helps you learn not to assume, to be sensitive, and to be there for others when they are going through something similar. It also seems like it will help you appreciate your children (and being a mom) more, because it's something you waited so long for, and wanted so deeply.

Whew! Sorry, didn't mean to write a book. :) And it must have been so exciting to see something on your first US, even if it was just a dot! I hope these next two weeks pass by quickly so you can see that heartbeat (and hopefully feel a little relief from some of the worry).

Brichole, you seriously crack me up! I always enjoy reading your posts. :) I will definitely be thinking of you on Sunday--in fact, I will be thinking of all of you during the holiday season. It's always just so much harder, especially as others announce things, or you are badgered by nosy relatives, etc. It's a difficult time, and I hope everyone is able to stay busy and enjoy spending time with their significant others. Oh--so do you think you O'd? Were you able to get any BDing in tonight? Also, can someone fill me in on the whole pineapple core thing? I know that eating it right after ovulation is supposed to help with implantation, etc, but how do you get it--do you buy a whole pineapple and carve it out? Do you chop it up, blend it, etc? I guess I don't really know the best way to go about the whole process!

cbaa, dang, something must be in the air! Everyone is O'ing! So you're going the "natural" way tonight, then still going in for the IUI? I feel like that should double your chances, right? ;) Even though I'm sure it feels a bit ironic, it certainly can't hurt! Good luck tomorrow, I hope it's quick and not too difficult. 

Gozalhug2.gif sending encouraging thoughts your way. I hope you're able to rest a bit and spend some time relaxing and not thinking about TTC. BFNs are bad enough as it is, but even harder when you're trying something new and had hopes that it would only take once. I haven't done any medicated cycles (well, other than just taking the Met), but I know it has to be so rough (plus, who knows how the drugs have affected your emotions as well). We'll be thinking of you, and hoping that after a little down time, this next cycle will be unexpectedly easy (and productive)!

Jukim, welcome! Good luck during your 2ww--this is such an encouraging board, and hopefully you won't be here very long! 

Monkey, I have to admit--I am pretty darn bummed about not being with you in the August DDC (or having similar DDs). It definitely would have been fun! I'm glad things are going well. Who knows, maybe your morning sickness will be limited and not very intense. I know a number of people who just didn't have it much as a symptom, so maybe you'll be one of those lucky ladies!  Glad to hear the twins are doing okay! It must have been so hard to keep your news from your brother--when do you think you'll tell them? I know you may have mentioned it before, but afte reading a number of different updates on when people were telling who, I might be a bit mixed up.

Deborah, those pics are amazing! So nice to think that they're hanging out together from the very beginning. How many more weeks until you find out the sex? The name Taryn Ash is really fun, btw.

Sourire, girl, I am right there with you the skinny thing. I'm consistently between 103-106, at 5'3", and have been petite my whole life. It runs on my dad's side, and I've done every possible thing to try and gain weight, but it never works. Now that they've diagnosed me as Insulin Resistant, I'm supposed to go very low sugar, and I'm scared it will have me losing weight (which is not good). Belly bulges are the worst, though, no matter what size you are--it just always feels miserable (well, unless you're pregnant, I'd imagine, but even then it seems like it's a struggle to be okay with having the bulge). Maybe you can give cruches a try? If you are on the lean side, it doesn't usually take long to see some results. I used to do 25 crunches/25 "cherry pickers" (where you stay flat on your back and move your legs up and down)/25 more crunches, in the morning and before bed, and it really helped define my stomach. I've slacked off though--exercising is at the top of my list, come New Years!

Gemmine, O'ing tomorrow! Yay! Hope you've been able to get lots of bd-ing in. :) 

Also, I second your suggestion: renavoo, deborah, monkey, boots--you should definitely start a graduates thread! I think that would be awesome. 

So...I'm actually feeling pretty okay. I definitely didn't expect to feel as optimistic (or as upbeat) as I do right now, but here I am. Thanks so much for all the thoughts and encouragement. It really helped and definitely made me feel better. Monday was awful, between the combination of my first period in four-ish months (helloooo hormones) and the concrete truth that my pregnancy bubble for the month was burst. Looking back at the tests again (I kept them all), and seeing the fade to darker and then lighter again, made me so sad. The realization that I had finally actually been pregnant, and now I'm not, was pretty painful. It was so early, though, and I think the biggest thing I was really mourning was the pregnancy itself (the daydreams I'd had about sharing with DH, our families, the way the 9 months would go, etc.). I hadn't let myself get to the point where I felt like I actually was connecting the pregnancy to a baby (I think it's hard for me to do that at the very beginning), which is a good thing. But I did have to let go of the expectations that had started to build, and of the way I saw things happening. Instead, my year will be different (but hopefully still wonderful, and still pregnant at some point!).

I'm so glad I waited to tell DH -- I told him Monday, afterwards, and he was so sweet and understanding. He was also really encouraging, and I think it just really struck him that we could actually have a baby this year. He's ready to get down to business this month (haha, as I'm sure he always is). ;)

One thing I'm really unsure about is what my cycle will be like this month. My OB/GYN said that she was very encouraged that I ovulated, and to keep going with what I've been doing. I've never had a normal cycle though, so I'm going try and be really diligent about tracking my temps and CM. I think once I hit CD 11 or so, we'll just try to BD at least every other day, and I'll start doing OPKs around CD 13. If I do have a more "textbook" cycle, I'll O right around Christmas, which is a great time to get lots of BDing done! I feel a bit helpless now though--just back in the boring part of the cycle. I am trying to be careful with what I eat, etc, and really take the cleansing thoughts from this cycle and apply them to every aspect of my life. I want to give this month a real fresh start in every manner I can.

Oh--the other thing that extra bummed me out is that I had to place a new order of pregnancy tests on Amazon yesterday. My best friend and I laughed and laughed a year ago when I ordered 50 because it was so cheap. Surely I'd never use them all! I must be crazy! Maybe I could pass them around for years to other friends! ... Nope. They're all gone. And now I had to order more. Who woulda thought?

jukim likes this.

Me (30) and DH (33). I have "Lean" PCOS with IR -- started Metformin 10/2011.  
Finally got our BFP  4-16-12! Welcomed our son into the world naturally on 12-12-12. 6lbs 8 oz, 21.5in at 38+1 weeks.
#183 of 267 Old 12-14-2011, 10:46 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

sourire - thanks for the reassurance with the tylenol. I tend to avoid medication as well. We definitely are cycle buddies! It will be great to have some hand holding in this thread while we get through the next week!

gozal - I`m so very sorry. I completely understand why you need to take a break. Thinking of you.

deborah - hello little ones! Thanks for sharing your pictures.
Also, I love the name Taryn. That`s actually a name I`ve had on the top of my list since I had a camper named that when I was 16, but Dp has an ex named Taryn so he doesn`t want to use it. Taryn Ash Kelly is a beautiful name! Dh and I have had our top girl and boy names picked out for years. I'm hoping we'll get to use one of them soon!

cbaa - thinking good thoughts for your IUI! I'm hoping that the BD-ing works, and if not, the IUI catches that eggie.

monkey - I still haven`t seen BC in person, but I really want to as well. It looks absolutely gorgeous. I definitely think it`s your turn for a splurge!
I have a wedding dress already and it`s not maternity, but it`s almost an empire bodice so it`d be easy to bring it up a bit to accomodate a belly. There`s also extra room in the boobs, which I`m going to leave until I find out how much these ladies grow!
With things like the queasiness, you can be greatful it`s there so you know things are going well, but unhappy because it sucks to go through it!
I`m glad the twin was okay! What a stressful situation that must have been.

jukim - welcome! I hope you get your BFP soon and that we`re able to offer support while you wait to find out.

brichole - I`m 10 dpo now. Thank goodness! I`m so tempted to test, but I think I`m going to hold out until Monday. I`ve got a couple distractions planned for this weekend, so hopefully it won`t be too bad. I am hoping that both of us do have a baby in the belly by the new year!
Happy birthday to your DD!

bootsvalentine - dealing with infertility does change people, and I think you're right about the empathy part. I think once you hit that 12 week mark you may feel a lot better and will begin to relax. Can you take some time just for you to do something you love or something that's very relaxing? It may at least give you a little break from the worrying.

AFM, 10 dpo and wanting to test, I do, but I'm waiting. Monday isn't too far off, right? I'm still getting pain and cramping, but it's not as constant or intense. Maybe TMI and a little weird, but it's now cramping/hurting inside and around my vagina. I'm worried about that because the only other time I've experienced this type of pain was during a miscarriage. I was a lot further along, but it's still worrisome. I'm hoping it's just part of the getting pregnant deal and we're still good.

I'm sort of thinking that if we don't get our BFP this month, we might take a little break. I think next cycle is out anyway because the clinic will be closed for the holidays during what would be my monitoring/IUI days, so that might be enough, but this has been a lot more emotionally and physically draining than I thought it would be. I am just exhausted and if we don't get a BFP, I know I'm going to feel like we have done all of this for nothing so far. I know that isn't true, and it will all be worth it when we do finally get our BFP, but it's hard to see that way. I think my perception is a little skewed though. We've only done two medicated (with anything more than Metformin) cycles, which comparatively is nothing. Come Spring, we will have been TTC for five years though, and as positive as I try to be about things, it really does feel hopeless at times. Of course, that could just be the Progesterone talking!

Nikki crochetsmilie.gif, partner to Jeremy guitar.gif. Baby Joshua Nolan is finally here after a many year struggle with infertility. I blog at www.loliecraft.blogspot.com. dog2.gifcat.gifhamster.jpghamster.jpg

#184 of 267 Old 12-15-2011, 03:53 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Thanks for all the welcomes. You guys are great. Although I am not as long trying my fears and concerns of having a long TTC journey are real and you guys have given me so much insight and courage to not give up if my journey turns out to be long. It's also helped me to truly see, know and understand the real struggles others have. I hope that you ladies will always be encouraged and that each day will always be better than the last. I also hope that the long wait will be over for all of you by the start of 2012. It's natural to want to give birth, it is one of the reasons we were created and it sucks when your body doesn't seem to want to do what it's supposed do.

As for me, I would think a FRER would at least show a faint positive by now but it hasn't so I think I'll just focus on expecting AF now. I've just started my journey so I won't be bogged down as I will always keep you ladies in my prayers who've been waiting for such a long time.

hug2.gif

#185 of 267 Old 12-15-2011, 07:01 AM

Okay, so I just read a whole bunch of stuff and my preggo brain might not have absorbed it all. So, I'll answer the couple of questions I gleaned out of all of that. We have 8-10 weeks until we find out gender (16-18 weeks is when one can usually find out). I'm thinking maybe of letting DH pick out a few top names for the other twin and hoping I can stand one of them and letting that be the second name (assuming he agrees to Taryn Ash). I do know that I/we would like the middle name to start with a J or be connected with some part of DH's mom's personality (she passed in 8/2010) (definitely if they are girls and hopefully something will work if they are boys).  Taryn might cover it given that it means "of the earth" and she was very much into connecting with nature, so we might not need to do that with the second name. I would like to keep the names secret from our families, but I'm not a very good secret keeper, so we'll see.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#186 of 267 Old 12-15-2011, 07:02 AM

P.S. Next ultrasound is Thursday and then I "graduate" to my OB for everything but hormone monitoring (which the RE will still do).

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#187 of 267 Old 12-15-2011, 07:28 AM

Deborah:  I'm not a very good secret keeper either lol...i am having a REALLY hard time hiding what DH is getting for christmas from him lol. 

Shesaidboom:  YAY for being 10dpo!!! I hope that everything keeps going well and i hope that you have a baby growing inside your uterus at this time :) HEHE!!! THe things that amuse me when TTC!!! LOL

Cbaa: I was actually wondering why they had you trigger so early without doing an IUI before today at 10am!!! That just about blew my mind! I Hope your BD session last night was successful and i hope that the iui today is just a back up to make sure everything gets where it needs to go :)  You deserve a BFP this cycle!!!!

Chicajones:  I try to just be as positive as possible even when things don't seem to be going my way : )  and humor is a way i deal with stressful situations!!!!  I am happy to see you upbeat!!! I hope that this next cycle works for you!! It would be wonderful to get a BFP at the first of the year!!!

AFM:  I am so tired today and yet Emma still let me sleep in this morning.  I got in from work last night at about 1040 and shaved my legs and got in one last BD before I feel our chances of TTC are over for the month.  We will still probably keep BDing the rest of the month just incase i didn't ovulate last night and my O date still has to come...but i really think that i did O last night though.  I am going to go get my pineapple this afternoon before i head to work.  I really hope that that helps me this month.  There are so many women who have had luck with it and i'm praying that I will!!! I think DH is finally done listening to my family so we r both on board for TTC #3 again finally!!!! Last night was one of the first nights he didn't insist that i jump up out of bed after DTD....so that was a plus for me : )  Well, Emma has another Ear infection and isn't in a great mood right now i'll finish catching up with everyone this afternoon once i get to work and have a little more time on my hands : ) Thank you ladies for always being there to listen to me BTW!!! You are the best group of women ever!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#188 of 267 Old 12-15-2011, 08:56 AM
rcr

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Deborah - I told everybody DS's name before he was born, and people actually were kinda rude about it, "your naming him THAT?", or laughing like we were not seruous. Its not like he has a really weird name either, it is actually pretty mainstream. I don't know if it is just people around me, but people do seem to be a little more likely to do that kind of stuff before the child is born, then when you tell them what a already-born kid's name is. So next time, I am not telling anybody until the birth.

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#189 of 267 Old 12-15-2011, 09:29 AM

RCR-That's exactly what I am worried about, which is why I want to keep the names underwraps.

#190 of 267 Old 12-15-2011, 09:58 AM

Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)

Wowwww... it is hard to keep up with this thread these days!

deborah - Taryn is my older brother's ex-GF, so I could definitely never use that name! I tend to think of it more as a girl's name for that reason, too, but I know it's also the name of the male hero in Lloyd Alexander's books, so I could see it that way, too. Other than those two instances, I don't think I've ever heard of/known of any other Taryns. Hopefully your dh likes it, too!

cbaa - Sorry the timing is so stressful! I'm assuming your dh has a good sperm count, since I think you've mentioned BDing and doing IUIs together before? At least you have a way to cover all your bases!

boots - hug.gif I'm totally with you about IF changing the way I view my pregnancy. I still tend to think, in my heart of hearts, that everything is fine, but I can't let go of the fact that I know that a lot of times things are not fine for someone this early in pregnancy. Since I've been hanging out on the TTC boards for over a year, and on Mothering in general for far longer than that, I have seen a ton of early miscarriages, and also seen mamas who've had miscarriages/stillbirths at basically every phase of the pregnancy journey. So there's definitely part of my brain that knows that no point is ever "safe." There's never a point after which you are guaranteed and healthy (or even living) baby. I think someone who doesn't spend as much time living in the TTC world (or stalking other pregnant ladies, since they aren't pregnant themselves) just doesn't have that same perspective. And yeah, there's definitely a part of me that thinks, it was so hard to get pregnant, surely staying pregnant is not going to be that easy. And for me personally, I think I'm still affected by my SIL's early miscarriage of her first. I know it's ridiculous, and has no basis in fact, but I can't help but think, well, first pregnancies just end in miscarriage. But I also think you're right about the up side of this all - I do feel like I have a lot more compassion for people who are struggling with IF than I ever would have had if I hadn't been there myself. I definitely try to be more aware of the fact that you can't always see all of a person's struggles just by looking. For me, I've also felt like it's important to share my struggles with people around me, so that I can try to raise awareness about IF. I know a lot of people don't feel comfortable with sharing, so I feel like it's extra important for me to share, just so people know that it's out there, and that it something that happens to people they know, and that there are ways they can be supportive of those who are struggling. Also, I find that I occasionally find out that someone else has been struggling with IF, and was afraid to talk about it until I brought it up. So then I find buddies. :) I hope it does bring you some peace in a couple of weeks to see that little heartbeat!

chicajones - I'm definitely bummed not to have you in our DDC any more, too! And I was talking to dh last night, and told him it was hard, but I hadn't told my brother and he was like, "Why not?" Arrrghh!! Miscommunications! Apparently (at least according to him, last night), he is fine with whenever I choose to tell people, and he's just waiting for me to tell people before he starts telling people, but I can tell people whenever. That is definitely not the message I got from him a few days earlier. Anyway, we are planning to tell the family at Christmas, which is pretty much as soon as we get home. (Only a week till home, yay!) I think part of me wanting to tell people now is I'm starting to feel pregnant, and I want to talk to my mom and SIL and other people who've BTDT. MDC is great for that, but it's just not the same as bonding with the real-life women I love. I'm glad your dh is being understanding with you, and I hope this next cycle works out. I've heard cycles can be pretty wonky after a miscarriage/chemical pregnancy, but also that sometimes you're extra-fertile, so I hope that's the case with you!

shesaidboom - Monday isn't too far off, but you could probably get your BFP on Saturday and spend the weekend celebrating. winky.gif I know, I'm a bad influence. I really think you should do whatever you're comfortable with, but I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat for the result either way. Glad your wedding dress is adaptable! I am coming to terms with the fact that I will probably never, ever fit in my wedding dress again. It was pretty tight on the wedding day, and I've done nothing but get bigger since that day. greensad.gif And with this baby, I'm guessing that all chances are gone. But I would much rather have a baby and never fit in my wedding dress again than never have children and always fit in my dress! I would love to have a daughter wear my dress, since I think it's beautiful, but she'll probably think it's ridiculously out-of-date and silly-looking. orngtongue.gif

brichole - Fingers crossed for you!

rcr - ITA - people are way more likely to make rude comments before the baby comes than after he/she is born, which is another reason my names are secret. That, and I don't want them "stolen"!

AFM, I think today is going a little better. One step at a time!

Monkey (30) + Pirate (28) = a forever family (5/10) - Baby Bird (8/12), our long-awaited first, one (9/13 @ 7w 6d), and Baby Yummy (10/6/14)

PCOS
#191 of 267 Old 12-15-2011, 12:11 PM

Ugh! Today was such a down day greensad.gif  . I allowed myself to become very emotional just thinking about and reading up all the research about all the possibilities of difficulties with TTC, miscarriages, still births and birth defects due to my hyperthyroid condition. I almost cried but I took a walk. Maybe it was just PMS making me emotional but I can't do that to myself again, I might actually stress myself out of conceiving. So I'll stick to reading the happy endings and encouraging words on the threads on this site. Can't seem to reach my endocrinologist's office for advice however. Hope I reach him tomorrow.

I think keeping names secret is a better way to go. No need for any discouragement at this stage. The name has a beautiful meaning btw which will be reflected in the personality of the baby. I think there is much more to a name than just that. It speaks alot about the character of a person in most instances.

Deborah I'm excited for your upcoming graduation to your OB.thumb.gif

#192 of 267 Old 12-15-2011, 01:10 PM

Thanks Jukim! I'm having a bit of a rough day today too. My RE wants me to get a flu shot and I plan on getting one but I don't really feel comfortable doing it in my first trimester. DH wants me to get one too actually (and now). She said any time in pregnancy is fine, but I still have reservations. I called the nurse line to try to get some more clarity and all they did was make me feel bad for questioning a doctor's recommendation. Ugh.

#193 of 267 Old 12-15-2011, 01:11 PM

I'm supposed to take a final today and I was crying all morning over it. I feel like it's a damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don't situation. I also have asthma so I have an extra risk factor.

#194 of 267 Old 12-15-2011, 04:28 PM

I decided to go ahead and get it. I figure my stressing about it is probably worse for the babies than getting it. Also, DH is pretty adamant and we don't want to upset him :-). Keep me in your thoughts for a good ultrasound post-flu shot (I have my next ultrasound next Thursday). Also, got to have a lovely allergic reaction to Estradiol patches. Not a great day today.

#195 of 267 Old 12-15-2011, 05:02 PM

Deborah:  BIG HUGS!!! I'm so sorry that you have had such a rough day!!! It's no fun when you hav eto make choices in life that you never know the out come to until after it's happened.  Im hoping for everything to be okay for you and the babies!!! It also sucks that you had a reaction to your patch!!! You know you really do deserve a LOT of pampering for everything you have gone through this year!!!!

Monkey:  So happy you are having a little bit better day today!!  I know you will feel MUCH better about this baby once you are able to get in to see a doctor. 

Shesaidboom:  I didn't get a chance to say this earlier but thank you for wishing DD a happy birthday :)  She had a pretty good day i believe...probably would of been better had she not had to go to school...but then again she was excited that she got to be the class leader and got a birthday crown and got to get 2 prizes out of the prize chest at the end of the day...so i don't think it was a bad day for her at all!!!!

AFM:  I didn't get a chance to go by and get a pineapple today before work and DH said he's too tired to get out  tonight with emma to go get me one so i might just suck it up and stop by wal-mart on the way home from work.  I know that it's not going to be as good as one from our "natural" food store but it will do i'm sure!!! I just hope i can get to the core without killing myself tonight lol.  I'm also going to try to get DH to wake up to get another BD in tonight!! We honestly don't get to spend much "mommy daddy time" as we call it, when we have both of the girls at the house and Jayde will be home from her dad's this weekend!!! Don't get me wrong i LOVE LOVE LOVE my kids, but it puts a damper on the love life and the baby making when we have an open door policy in our house with our kids, if they need us they can come and knock on our door or if it's open they can just come on in...and i'm not exactly a quiet person and neither is DH when we really get into it and get distracted lol. (sorry TMI lol) Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!  Looking forward to hearing some good things this weekend/early next week!!!

Also, to Gozal  I will take over January's thread if you would like me to.  I know that you have a lot going on right now...and if no one else is interested in taking over i don't mind at all  :)

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#196 of 267 Old 12-15-2011, 05:29 PM

Thanks! Maybe I should remind DH that he should pamper me (especially since he was a big part of the reason I made the decision to get the shot). On the plus side I have a couple of weeks off school (starting in about 1/2 an hour when I finish my final). Having a cloudy brain so I decided to take a little break.

#197 of 267 Old 12-15-2011, 05:59 PM

Looonnnnnnggggg day.

and not pregnant.  

Skeemama

homebirth.jpguc.jpgnovaxnocirc.gifwinner.jpg

namaste.gif &  whistling.gifDH,  twins.gif crumb crunchers &  3 angel.gif babies.

#198 of 267 Old 12-16-2011, 01:16 AM

Sorry Skeemama. AFM- Done with class until 1/2! I know I did pretty well. Also, after all that debating, DH came home extra tired and I'm suspicious he's sick, so I think I better go ahead and get that shot. He claims he's not sick, but I don't believe him.

#199 of 267 Old 12-16-2011, 03:13 AM

Welcome Jukim! I hope that we can help you through your journey! I've found that reading too much gets too scary (although I still can't help myself either). However, I definitely think sticking with the encouraging words and thoughts is the way to go and I am excited that we will help you on your way to a BFP!

Skeemama, oh no. I'm so sorry. hug2.gif

Brichole, I was reading that pineapples are one of the fruits where it doesn't matter if it is organic. So eat up on the pineapple core! Hope you didn't have too much trouble! haha DH doesn't let me near sharp knives because I'm so clumsy so he cut all the pineapples himself. ;o) As for BDing, hope you got in some great loving!

Monkey and Boots, I'm with you about still feeling scared, even as the first trimester ends. I have been traveling and yesterday, right before i hopped on a plane to come home, I noticed some spotting. I'm really happy I have an appointment today but I have a feeling that i'm going to be grounded for the rest of the pregnancy. I don't care...I hate traveling anyway. But i'm worried about what that means for my job. I hope you two are feeling well!! It gets better day by day. Soon, we'll be in the 2nd trimester and living up the golden time in pregnancy.

:o)

Shesaidboom, ARGH, I can't wait! hahaha. Seriously, it's nice to have a busy weekend to take your mind off of it so you go have fun and we'll be waiting anxiously on Monday for news.

Ok, Sorry I'm being so short about this, especially since I've been MIA. It's been such an exhaustingly busy week and I just got back from a cross country business trip. I'm just excited that i'm home and i'm hopeful that the rest of the year will be less busy than the last 2 months have been. Anyway, I just wanted you all to know that i was thinking of you even if i don't sign on as much!

Big hugs!

Attempted induction at 38 weeks; ended up with a c-section.

In love with my baby boy Colin and baby girl Sienna!

love.gif

#200 of 267 Old 12-16-2011, 05:30 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

jukim - yours words are so true, thank you for sharing. I hope that you too get your BFP very, very soon. What dpo are you now? Maybe there is still a chance. Praying for you.
I'm sorry today was so hard. I think it's both good and bad that so much information is easily available to us online. I think a lot times a worst case scenerio is presented to us and it's hard to not take that at face value. You could have all of those problems, but it's more likely you will only have a few, or none at all. I hope talking with your endocrinologist will help ease your mind, or at least open some options up to you.

deborah - I'm awful with secrets too. I would definitely have a hard time keeping names secret, but like you, I'd be worried that everyone would want to chime in with their opinion "before it's too late".
I'm sorry your day was so rough. I definitely think stress doesn't help any, so it's good you went ahead and did what would keep your mind off it. Thinking good thoughts for your ultrasound!!

brichole - Thank you! I hope there is a baby growing right now :)
I'm so glad DH is on board for TTC! I also hope that Emma feels better quickly. Ear infections can be so painful.

rcr - that's awful that people were rude to you with ds's name! I've heard similar from others though, who then decide to keep the next child's name a secret. People always have opinions, even though what matters is that YOU like the name, not them!

monkey - I'm half thinking of going out tonight to get a test for tomorrow. I think a BFP would show by tomorrow, but the problem will be if it's negative. Sometimes I think it's nice to be holding on to that tiny bit of a chance, but other times I really just want to know and get it over with.
I think the baby will be very worth not fitting into the dress again, but I do understand the feeling.
I'm glad today is going better!

skeemama - I'm so sorry hug2.gif

renavoo - I'm glad you're in for a nice break after a busy 2 months! I can't wait anymore either, but I think I'm too scared to test.

AFM, I am seriously going back and forth between testing before Monday and not testing. I know it's really less than three more days, but I really do want to know. I kind of want to go out tonight to grab a test for tomorrow morning (if you count from the first IUI I'm really 12 dpo today, BUT since my follicles were bigger on the day of the second IUI, I'm assuming I did not ovulate then). I should really just suck it up and wait. If I had any tests in the house, I bet I would have gone through all of them by now.

I'm going to get a little TMI for a moment. I don't know if this is because of the progesterone suppositories or if it's one of the pretend pregnancy symptoms they cause, but I'm getting some pain inside my vagina. I'm not too worried since it really isn't bad yet, it's really just annoying. Has anyone else ever experienced that from progesterone?

Nikki crochetsmilie.gif, partner to Jeremy guitar.gif. Baby Joshua Nolan is finally here after a many year struggle with infertility. I blog at www.loliecraft.blogspot.com. dog2.gifcat.gifhamster.jpghamster.jpg

#201 of 267 Old 12-16-2011, 06:05 PM

Thanks Shesaid- So after all that, I couldn't even get the shot due to my propensity for adverse reactions to drugs. I mean they didn't say I couldn't get it, just that I should get it at the doctor's office. The pharmacy was VERY helpful and gave me the insert to the package and the number of the manufacturer. The preservative-free flu vaccine is listed as Class B so that definitely put my mind at ease. Now I just have to wait until Monday because I need to call my PCP and see if she has the preservative-free shot and would be able to give it to me. She wanted to know how the fertility treatments were going so this gives me an opportunity to tell her they were successful! DH and I played a game last night so that was helpful. I also love how excited he is about the babies! When we woke up this morning, he said "Guess what honey?" I said, "what?" and he said, you are 8 weeks and 2 days or 58 days along." I thought it was adorable he was keeping track too! I think he's really pretty happy to be becoming a daddy.

#202 of 267 Old 12-17-2011, 01:52 AM

Shesaidboom, did you get a test? haha it's the internal struggle we all go through! I just wanted to quickly come on and let you know that progesterone supplements can be very irritating to your vagina, if that is what you mean by pain. I took endometrin and whenever I started feeling really irritated down there, I started using my fingers instead of the applicators to administer the pill. I found that using the applicators would cause irritation that led to a bit of spotting (at least i think that was the reason for the spotting!) and when I switched to my fingers, the irritation lessened and the spotting went away. I hope that helps!!

love.gif

#203 of 267 Old 12-17-2011, 02:36 AM

Thanks for the encouragement Shesaidboom today I'm 14 DPO (or 13 DPO). AF is due tomorrow or Monday. My cycles are generally 26 to 28 dys with the odd 24 and 29 once. When I tested (Thursday) I was about 12 or 11 DPO. You may be on to something there but I'll wait to see if i'm a couple days late. If BFN I'll do a beta just to be doubly sure because the uncertainty is too risky with my Grave's Disease.

Hoping and praying.gif that you get your BFP.

deborahbgkelly: Awwwwww that's so cute of your DH. Hope things work out with the flu shot.

#204 of 267 Old 12-17-2011, 07:55 AM

Thanks Jukim!

#205 of 267 Old 12-17-2011, 08:16 AM

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Hi all- there is a lot here for me to catch up on!

Sourire- Are you testing early or waiting until Monday like shesaidboom? How is the Crinone treating you now? I've heard you have to kind of 'clean out' the leftover gel every couple days, is it causing any irritation? Are you getting the dreaded 'pregnancy symptoms' that come with progesterone supplements?

Chica- I'm glad you are coping well, I hope your body just needed to reset to carry a healthy pregnancy, at least now you know you can get pregnant, now just to make it sticky! I think your OPK checking timing sounds good. Fingers crossed for extra fertility this cycle! I also am a big fan of the Parenthood- how heartbreaking about the adoption though... so sad.

Brichole- They always do IUI 36 hrs post-trigger... I think my problem was I already started my LH surge before the trigger which usually is only 36 hours, so depending on when my own started and then combined with the trigger, I have no idea when O occured. My nurse did say there was fertile CM and my CP was still high and open, so that is a good sign that the IUI timing was fine. I hope we all have a baby in the belly for NYE. Your timing sounds good with BDing though!

Gemmine- are you eating your pineapple core- I'm gagging my way through.. I have 8 pieces (2 pineapples). I started the night of O and will use them every day- probably eating 2 on the last day just for good measure. It sounds like me and you and brichole are cycle buddies!

Shesaidboom- I vote for testing on Sunday AM - it is a happy compromise between today and waiting til Monday. Has the cramping gone away? I can't remember really if I had any vaginal pain... I do remember feeling pressure but not pain. I hope that it is just your cervix changing to hold a baby!

deborah- good luck with the flu shot

skeemama- big hug- I'm sorry it didn't work this month, we're here for you if you need to vent/advise/sympathize, etc. I hope you're taking it easy on yourself

AFM- Only 2 DPIUI. I'm supposed to start prometrium today, I just can't bring myself to insert the pill.... I hate the side effects. I might wait until tonight, I know I'll do it, I just... ugh... I hate the side effects. I had my work Christmas party yesterday, got a massage and facial and ate lots of good food, it was a nice day. It wasn't as nice as when my boss actually liked us... but it was tolerable because he wasn't there most of the day. One of my co-workers divulged to me that she had an abortion a few months ago, she only told her b/f and it is eating her alive, thinks about it every day, etc. I think I handled it well, but I just keep thinking about it. I know if she trusted me enough to confide in me that I needed to be as supportive for her current predicament as possible, after all, God did not put me here to judge people, that is his job on the last day... I just felt so sad for her, so young and whatever... she was on BCP so it wasn't so much a 'you made your bed now sleep in it' sort of unprotected/deserved risk, so although it is something I am totally against in my own life and would never encourage anyone beforehand to do, again, I'm not put on this earth to be the judge. It was an awkward postion to be in, and again, I'm only sharing because I just can't stop thinking about whether I handled it the right way. The IF/Catholic part of me wanted to scream and berate her, but the compassionite/Catholic part of me wanted to hold her tight and tell her she would be okay. Although in a way I feel like of course you think about it every day, that was your baby, you were so lucky to have conceived. Blah. I had half a glass of red wine last night, it was not as good as I would have liked to actually enjoy drinking wine when I'm trying not to drink...

C + B + 10y together, 6y married, 5y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis
recurrent miscarriages IVF 2/13@10w , FET 6/13@7w, IVF 10/13@4w, FET 2/14 @4w
Failed IVF 5/14, IVF OHSS Freeze all with PGD 8/14- 6 PGD normal embryos
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

Cautiously expecting TWINS after FET of 2 PGD normal 5 day blastocysts 9/13/14
***4***8**12***16***20***24***28***32***36* **40
#206 of 267 Old 12-17-2011, 08:57 AM

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

deborah - thanks for sharing those pics of your little peanuts! That sounds like a really difficult decision you had to make about that flu shot. It sounds reassuring that you might get a preservative free version of the shot.

brichole - I'm seeing a doctor at my fertility clinic. According to his bio he is an OBGYN specialised in infertility. When I start IUI in January they will add on Ovidrel to the Femara + Crinone that I'm currently taking. Good luck with your family gathering tomorrow, be strong!

gozal - I hope you find some peace during your well deserved break and I hope you can forget about TTC completely for a little while.

monkey - you and your DH sure travel a lot! Is it your DH's work that brings on all this traveling? What does he do?

jukim - Welcome! I know from experience how scary it is to begin TTC when you already know you have issues... especially after nothing happens in those first few cycles and the reality begins to sink in that you may have to do this the hard way. I envy women who have no idea they might have a fertility issue because they get to spend the first 6 months to 1 year of TTC being happy and hopeful about their chances of getting pregnant, however for me I found it very difficult emotionally starting after my 3rd failed cycle. I really hope you are one of those people whose fertility issues turn out to be not such a big deal after all and you get your BFP very soon. And if not, well I think you will find a lot of support in this group.

boots - Congrats on the first ultrasound! I totally understand how scary things must be for you right now because you've been trying for this pregnancy for so long and it would be so terrifying to lose it now that you've finally reached this step! Are there any activities you can do that can help you feel less nervous about your pregnancy (even temporarily)? Yoga really helps me feel more calm. I've never been pregnant before but sometimes when I feel nervous about other things in life I try to convince myself that being nervous won't change what's going to happen so I just try to relax and enjoy the moment as much as possible (easier said than done, I know!)

chicajones - speaking of TV/movies that talk about infertility, a few months ago I saw the movie Mother and Child...I highly recommend that one to anyone who's in the mood to have a good cry! DH came home right around the end of the movie and I was crying buckets when he walked in, lol! It's more focused on adoption than infertility but one of the main characters is dealing with infertility and the actress does a really good job portraying the emotions we all go through. Good luck with your new cycle! I hope you get an ovulation for Christmas!

shesaidboom - how are you holding out cycle buddy? Have you tested yet? I was planning to wait until Wednesday but my pharmacist (who also happens to be my DH hehe) mentioned that if I am preggo I'll need a huge supply of Crinone for the next 10 weeks and his pharmacy has to order it a few days in advance so I should probably test sooner. Maybe I'll do it on Tuesday, which would be 13 DPO.

I'm also taking a break next cycle because I'm going to be travelling to visit my family for the holidays (in Western Canada) and it would interfere with the IUI schedule. I'm really looking forward to having a complete cycle with no medications at all, the last med free cycle I did was in April and the side effects are so exhausting that the break will feel great.

I've never had vaginal pain from progesterone but I've heard that people occasionally get infections from prometrium so you might want to go see your doctor if the pain continues.

cbaa - I'm definitely not testing this weekend. I always go through the debate between keeping hope alive by not testing and the possibility of seeing a BFP sooner, but last time I tested sooner I really regretted it because I got a BFN and I was sooooooooo upset.

I did have to start cleaning out the leftover Crinone gunk because it built up so much that I was having a hard time getting the applicator in every day! Gross, right? But so far I'm pretty happy with the Crinone because I haven't had ANY spotting yet since I started it and I'm already at 11DPO! When I was taking Prometrium I still had some LP spotting here and there.

Good luck with the prometrium, you can do it! You know all those crap side effects will be worth it in the end! This is just proof that we all deserves babies: we want it badly enough to deal with all these medications! And our babies will definitely know how much we loved and wanted them when they arrive and we tell them our stories! I know how hard it can be for a child growing up when they know they were not wanted... my mom actually told my youngest sister to her face that she didn't want another child when she got accidentally pregnant with her, I can't believe my mom could have been so cruel! Any child we have will never have to go through those feelings, my poor little sister did not deserve to be told that and its been difficult for her (I try to show her as much love as possible to make up for it).

I'm really proud of you for not judging that girl about her abortion, you are a wonderful person. I was brought up catholic (though I don't consider myself to belong to any religion now) and I know a lot of catholics with that judgemental attitude towards all kinds of stuff (including most of my dad's family) which can really make people feel bad when they are going through difficult times in their lives and need as much support as possible. And it's even harder for us not to judge people who have abortions when we are dealing with infertility!

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice about endometriosis. I may try to get a 2nd opinion if I don't get a BFP soon. The reasons I suspected I had it were:

- Extremely painful menstrual cramps (to the point I can't walk)

- During my period I often feel pain in areas other than my uterus... sometimes I get stabbing pain around my anus

- Periods that last over a week, and sometimes up to 14 days

- Extremely heavy periods... some days I have to change my pad every hour!

- Lots of spotting in my luteal phase

- Frequent bleeding after sex (though this might be due to having a very sensitive cervix because I also bleed during every pap smear I've ever had)

- Increased bleeding with certain medications... for example after I started taking prometrium I began to have spotting during my fertile phase. It would begin a couple of days after my period ended and continue until I started the prometrium (also it totally grossed out DH when we had to BD so that was no fun). The month I stopped prometrium (which was last cycle), I finished my period and then started spotting again 2 days later. Since I didn't take anything after ovulation, the spotting continued until AF showed so basically I had bleeding every single day that cycle except for 2 days!!!! That is the reason I switched to Crinone, I'm really hoping I get less bleeding with Crinone.

Deborah do these sound anything like your endometriosis symptoms?

AFM - right after I complained about my low LP temps a few days ago, they shot up... check this out: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d1bce!   Now I really don't want to get my hopes up at all... but the word "triphasic" won't get out of my head whenever I look at my chart! redface.gif Oh and around 8-9 DPO I had this strange "tugging" feeling in my uterus most of the day... I refuse to get my hopes up! I have to keep repeating in my head "don't be hopeful, don't be hopeful" haha...

Last night was my work christmas party... a bunch of my coworkers commented that I looked really hot in my sexy red dress and 5-inch hells (that I couldn't walk in at all haha). It made me feel really good. When I first started TTC I refused to drink in my LP ever, but considering the number of times I've prevented myself from drinking and then got a BFN, and also considering the number of times people assumed I was pregnant because I wasn't drinking, I allowed myself 1/2 a glass of white wine, sipped very slowly over a period of 3 hours in order to avoid any rumours. I hope I don't end up regretting it! The wine relaxed me just enough so I could have a really great time!

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

#207 of 267 Old 12-17-2011, 12:58 PM

Sourire- The first 4 symptoms definitely sound like mine. Endometriosis is interesting though in that everybody's symptoms are a little different. Here is a resource that might help shed some light:http://www.endothepain.com/. It kind of has everyone's stories. I haven't updated mine yet since I haven't announced my pregnancy to the public. I have to have one of my doctor's give me my flu shot because of my history of adverse reactions to drugs (still have itchy rashes from my Estradiol patches), so I need to see which one of them have the preservative-free shot and if none of them do I might call the hospital or urgent care and see if they can do it for me (and have the right shot). Also, it might be reassuring to you that I didn't spot at all with the crinone (not even during implantation). Cbaa- Thanks!

#208 of 267 Old 12-18-2011, 04:35 AM

Sourire, I'm so jealous of your 5 inch heels. haha my DH won't let me walk in those because I'm notoriously clumsy and in fact, have hurt my ankle so much that the doctors really think I should get surgery in order to fix it completely. I've put it off though because I can still walk perfectly. I just have to be really careful that i don't step on any cracks or any uneven areas or I'm likely to twist my ankle again. sigh.  I'm really glad that you had a glass of wine, by the way. We all need to relax. And a glass of wine won't hurt you or the baby I'm hoping you're carrying. Women drink a lot before they know they are pregnant and their babies are fine. I have multiple friends who went on drinking binges while they were pregnant but didn't know it! So don't worry about your half a glass of wine! It's also really difficult to hide pregnancies during the holiday season because people look at you crosseyed when you don't drink! I had that issue when traveling with coworkers. I used the excuse that I really had to rehearse for my presentation after dinner and drinks would make me too tired but they still looked at me funny. Oh well, I'll be letting the cat out of the bag soon enough!

Cbaa, I hope you didn't have any awful side effects because of the prometrium this time around! These progesterone side effects are the worst. i thought that the estrogen was so easy to take but progesterone gave me all the side effects. i found prometrium unbearable when taken orally too. Anyway, I really hope that your body is more used to it so you don't suffer from the same side effects as you did last time. By the way, good for you for being such a great friend and not judging the girl. I have such mixed feelings about abortion. Personally, I could never have an abortion and that was how I felt even before all these issues with infertility. However, I do think that women should have the right to choose what is right for themselves.

Jukim, I hope your AF is late for good reason :o) 11 or 12 dpo seems early to me so I think you still have hope. If not, we will be here for you during your next cycle and hopefully, that one will be your BFP cycle!

How is everyone else doing? oh Deborah, I just got my flu shot too. Arm is a little sore but I'm happy I got it done.

love.gif

#209 of 267 Old 12-18-2011, 05:45 AM

Sorry i've been MIA the past couple of days, the holidays are sooooo crazy around here!!!  I did make it thru DH's family gathering yesterday, and we have our 1st get together with my mom's family today!!! I hope that everything goes good....or i might just run away!!  I think the only thing i'm dreading is having to hear everyone making over my cousin who just found out she's pregnant.  WEll, more about me later i'm about to catch up on personals LOL

Renavoo:  I hope you and the little Twinkles are doing good!! I hope you get to be less busy soon too because i miss getting your words of encouragement every morning when i get to work lol.  (you are 1 hour ahead of me so you usually post right before i get to work!!)

Shesaidboom:  Did you decide to test this weekend or are you waiting until your BETA tomorrow?  I don't have the strength to wait...i would be peeing on everything lol ha

Deborah:  I'm so excited that your DH is in this so much with you!!! :)  It's so sweet that he is counting up the days!!! I hope that your doctor will be able to get the preservative-free flu shot for you!

Jukim:  Has AF shown up yet?  Is it possible you Oed a little later than you thought?

Cbaa:  I am happy your timing was good for your IUI!  I really really hope you get your BFP this cycle!  Will you be testing around Christmas like me?  Are you going to POAS or are you going to just wait for your BETA?

Sourire:  YAY for that chart!!! Also, i wouldn't worry about that 1/2 a glass of wine you had!! Your body probably enjoyed it since it relaxed you after you sipped on it!!! When are you going to be testing?  I really hope that you get your BFP too!! LOL I think it would just be WONDERFUL if we ALL get our BFPs this month!! OH, and i am sooooo in love with my red ankel strap 5'' heels that i have!!! They make me 5'6'' and that makes me happy because being so short next to my 6' tall husband really sucks!! LOL. 

AFM:  Ok, back to me lol haha.  Yes, i made it thru dh's christmas gathering like i said but i thought we were going to end up killing each other by the end of the night!!! We were both so tired and just stressed by the end of the day that I'm kinda happy that DD#1 stayed with my mom and dad last night!!! I was getting tired of us snapping at each other in front of her yesterday.  I think that it was part hormonal for me though because i'm just so tired of TTC again lol.  I want a baby so bad, but i've been trying again since like March, and it's December and still no baby....but i do know that i CAN get pregnant because i have had 2 really early miscarriages since we've been trying this time....so who knows.  I did get the pineapple finally and i've been eating on the core the past couple of days!! My SIL thinks i'm crazy but i didn't share with her why i was eating it!!!   I know that she would support me to having another baby, i'm just not so sure how the rest of my family will react to it!  We will see though if i get my BFP on Christmas. I think that if i do test and get a BFP on Christmas the only person i will tell IRL is DH.  I think i can keep it a secret until about 12 or 13 weeks, but my mom will probably be mad at me if i don't tell her before that.  I am just lost...i mean my mom isn't COMPLETELY against the thought of us bringing another baby into the world, but some of the rest of my family think i'm stupid for wanting another baby...i just wish they would keep their opinions to themselves though because it puts doubt in DH's head each time someone says something negative about it!!! 

ANYWAYS, I think i've made it to about 3 DPO right now, so we will see if i'm ready to go crazy by the middle of next week lol.  I can't STAND the 2ww...it's like it drags on sooooooo long!

#210 of 267 Old 12-18-2011, 07:07 AM

Brichole, even if i don't write, i think about you everyday and I keep hoping that you let us know that you have a BFP! I will be hoping for it in about 10 days too :o) As for your family, they annoy me because they are making you feel like you aren't supported. Well, we're supporting you here and can't wait until you get the BFP and we can follow you through your pregnancy! I hope that the next couple of weeks don't drag too slowly because the holidays are always so busy. I am so sorry that you and DH had a tough gathering though...it is amazing that such a happy time like the holidays usually ends up causing so much stress for most people. I hope you guys made up with some fun BDing ;o)

When everyone starts oohing and aaahing over your cousin, just think that you may be announcing your little sticky bean soon :o)

love.gif

Tags
Infertility

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page