2ww.. With questions.. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 01-16-2012, 02:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Well this is my first post in any forum..   I just wanted some opinions so I figured why not.. Let me give you a little history.. My hubby and I have been trying for about a year.. Um, we fought for about 6 or so month on improving his sperm count.. He had low sperm count "under 5 million", due to cancer a long time ago.. Well it improved but not nearly enough.. So we chose to use donor sperm and an IUI.. The donor sperm we chose was 25.2 million motile sperm .. On Jan. 10, we had our first IUI.   A list on my symptoms

January 10th - IUI on Ovulation   
1 dpo  Severe Cramps and fatigue
2 dpo  Severe Cramps
3 dpo  Abdominal Cramps
4 dpo  Sore Throat upon waking, Constipation, Stomach Cramps, after sex with hubby spots of blood on toilet paper, "gentle sex"..  Sticky White Discharge
5 dpo  Tired, Moody, Sharp pains on side, SEVERE heartburn waking me up in the night, restless couldn't sleep, 
6 dpo  Very moody, fatigue, VERY Severe heartburn once again.. Its killin' me  :D

So if anyone could please tell me what they think..   Any advice would be so greatly appreciated..
#2 of 4 Old 01-21-2012, 08:56 PM

I think tis just too soon to tell.  Good luck, I hope you get your BFP!

Laura, Mama to Mya 7/02, Ian 6/07 and Anna 8/09
#3 of 4 Old 01-22-2012, 02:08 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)

I agree with OTMomma, sorry greensad.gif The first few days of cramps I think could be explained by the IUI. Same with the bleeding, you may have had a little bit of damage to your cervix which the sex stirred up again. The other Sx could be stress related or just coincidental. Having said all that, I don't think any of this means that you're *not* pregnant. Just that it's too early to know anything, as OTMomma said.

Hang in there. Only a few more days before you can do a test thumb.gif

Mother of two spectacular girls, born mid-2010 and late 2012  mdcblog5.gif

#4 of 4 Old 01-24-2012, 06:12 PM

With my first IUI (which did result in a pregnancy :) I had a lot of cramping the day of and the day after.  Slight symptoms showed up around 7-8 DPIUI but I did not test til 13 DPIUI.  You  "could" be pregnant!!! Please keep us updated. Sending you lots of baby dust!

Wifey to my DH 9/2005 and always busy SAHM  to my beautiful boys  twins.gif   Elijah 12/2008 and Caeleb 6/2010
Our baby girl  stork-girl.gif is arriving October 2012!!!

Tags
Infertility

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page