Spring IVF Thread: Bring on the BFPs! - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#301 of 547 Old 04-19-2012, 08:58 AM
rcr

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Deborah/Blue - I had to delete the period at the end of the link when I clicked on it.

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#302 of 547 Old 04-19-2012, 11:10 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have to go and get my book. I have to see through someone else's eyes the full journey.

This will pass. I know, I have my good days and weeks. This happened to be a bad week, that is dragging on. I was thinking last night that since I am an introvert at heart. That I have some extra time to do things right now. What I really wanted to come out of this is for other women to be helped through me in some way. It is so common and I think that women are trying later on now more than ever, because of our careers. So, I was thinking even if no one gets to read this but me. I would like to start putting together a book about my journey, with all that I know now and from where I started.

I don't think it could hurt and if anything it would at least let me know everyday,  whether I have to adopt or finally have my healthy baby. That I could appreciate everything that goes along with that.

It is also important to me to let my child know that I planned to have them. That it defiantly was not an accident. That I even picked out names for them before they were conceived. And bought them their first soothers!

If no one has read this book yet. I will update everyone if it is worth reading. I am sure it is. 'Waiting for Daisy'

Anyways, the sun is out. Looking forward to summer, it is cold were I live in Canada. DH said he is going to buy us bikes, I want a kayak,can't wait to go camping! Can't wait to have some sunlight in my life!

coolshine.gif

PS I am late the this thread, so I have tried to backtrack and follow everyone and their trials and stories. I hope there are a lot of new pregnancies to come.

goodvibes.gif

Married to DH ,forever missing (02/08)@ 8wks.,08/10)@ 8wks.,and(26/01/12)chemical pregnancy.Hopeing, praying and wishing for my first baby to be born healthy!

#303 of 547 Old 04-19-2012, 03:32 PM

RCR:  Wow, three appointments in one day!  You are a brave women.  Sorry about the tedious paperwork, but it will all be worth it in the end.  Hopefully all 3 come to the same conclusion, whatever it may be, so that you can make your decision easily without having to wonder.

Blue:  Yes!!! I was always hungry when I was on the lupron.  It was very annoying!  So excited that you have a date for your FET and you infusion date is all set up.  Praying for you!praying.gif

Finally...pos.gif!  Can't wait to meet the new member of our family.joy.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32*heartbeat.gif*36***40

#304 of 547 Old 04-19-2012, 03:39 PM - Thread Starter

rcr- these forms are so annoying!  and i'm only filling out one set for SIRM, so I can only imagine what you're going through.  hand cramps?  i've spent the afternoon reading my charts, but there are no notes on our conversations, which i was surprised by.  only my initial consultations, etc.  is that weird?  i think talking to three in one day will be amazing!  all the info will be fresh in your mind, and you'll have such a clear idea of what is going on by the end of the day.  hooray for being proactive!

blue- lupron gives you the munchies!  that's a side effect i never even thought of.  are you feeling okay other than that?  what's new?

afm, i am reading my charts and going a little crazy.  first of all, their spelling is atrocious.  i used to edit books for a large publishing company and i can't help but judge them for writing things so sloppily.  i mean, it's your job to document the work you do, correct? and you have to figure that other people are reading these charts?  "patient endcourage to continue loosing weight".  the entire sentence makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.  but anyways...

there are  a few things that are making me feel slightly annoyed.  first of all, for my first ivf it lists baby aspirin as a medicine i took.  no one ever told me to take baby aspirin.  now i can't help but wonder if a simple thing like baby aspirin would have made a difference in my failed cycles.  for my iuis, it listed supplemental progesterone as something i was on, but i was never told to use any progesterone! i was always told that they would call me if i needed to take it, and i never got a call.  did they just forget? or do they put it on there as a suggestion if needed?  seems weird.  i also had a very bad reaction to the PIO i had taken my first ivf, and there is no mention of it.  nor do they document that i stopped the pio after about 8 or 9 days and switched to endometrin.  sloppy.  just sloppy. 

the final thing that is irking me is that after the two ivf cycles that failed, they told me they believed i had PCOS and that my lh levels were way higher than my fsh levels.  but now that i am seeing my numbers, most of the time my lh is lower than my fsh.  or about equal to.  maybe one or two months it was slightly elevated.   so what does that all mean?  what were they looking at?  my fsh levels started out around 6, but around december and january elevated to 8 and 9... but at my last test they were down to 5.6.  i wonder if this is the metformin working?  or my no carbs and weight loss?  or a little bit of everything? 

i suppose this is why they don't let patients see their charts.  when i went to pick them up this morning, my main RE was sitting at the computer facing away from me, but i know she could see my reflection in the window.  and seriously, my name is very unique, so i am sure she heard the receptionist greet me.  this wasn't the dr that called me, but the main dr that runs the practice.  she didn't even turn around to say hi, which i thought was rude, but the receptionist gave me my records and whispered that she wasn't going to charge me, which was really sweet. and i guess that closes that chapter of my life.  moving forward, SIRM NYC will be my new home away from home!

Making babies! Twins due June 10, 2013. joy.gif
#305 of 547 Old 04-19-2012, 06:15 PM

Deborah - I was over on the Infertility One thread and it looked like people over there were having troubles too.  This last one looks like it didn't have the period so it worked like rcr said.  Looks like it is coming along!!!!

Aura - I LOL'd when i read your comment about spelling.  I work in healthcare and my spelling sucks!!!  Haha.  Maybe it is a healthcare thing.  I'm not proud of it b/c it is from my father's genes... that is my excuse.  I'm glad you are looking forward and not looking back. Yep, the munchies is the only thing going on here.  Doing fine otherwise!

Praying - i'm glad I'm not the only one hungry on the lupron.  I have been on it like 5 other times and never been so hungry.  Weird!!!!!

Depor - what is going on with your cycle and the testing???  Are you scheduled for an IVF or IUI soon?

rcr - did you get a phone consult in Vegas?  I think when i tried to schedule mine months ago it took longer than I had wanted to get it scheduled but hopefully you will get in sooner.  Are you sending your records over early too?

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#306 of 547 Old 04-19-2012, 06:31 PM

blueyezz4-I have one more blood test, and DH has his blood testing to do in the next two days. So, I am getting close and anxious. I will have my insurance in place that may cover the drugs! As far as the rest of the expenses. Well, I guess I have been a little edgy lately because I don't know how far DH is willing to go. Money wise and the time line scares me. So, for May the first I will have had another appointment to discuss our plan with RE and costs. I know how much IUI is going to cost me. I don't know how much the drugs cost alone. I am anxious to hear about the genetics tests. I have a feeling that my hormones are way off!

So, if everything goes as planned I will be starting IUI for my cycle in May! I will have to talk to the RE more about IVF and if we have to go that route. I am afraid of the cost and strain that could put on us. Also afraid that IUI does not work.

As of May 1rst I will also look into if I will be able to do acupuncture.

Married to DH ,forever missing (02/08)@ 8wks.,08/10)@ 8wks.,and(26/01/12)chemical pregnancy.Hopeing, praying and wishing for my first baby to be born healthy!

#307 of 547 Old 04-19-2012, 07:01 PM

Just stopping by to wish everyone well.

rcr, can't wait to hear how your 3 appointments go next week, that will be a busy day, but full of good information!  I totally understand being a little jealous of a genetic tie between your husband and baby.  I think I would probably feel the same way, but I also think that you will have a special bond from carrying the baby (and breastfeeding if you intend to do that as well).  I am not gentically connected to one of my parents, but I know the person loves me just as much as my siblings, so I am sure once the baby arrives it will slip to the back of your mind.

blue, so excited for this next cycle.  So glad you have a date!  I am anxiously awaiting your transfer!!!  Sending every sticky vibe I have your way!!!

aura, that is pretty sloppy.  I am a horrible "speller", but I use spell check or google when I am unsure.  I didn't get to see my records when I had them sent to the new clinic, but I did see the "information" on my frosties when I hand transported them.  It was barely legible and they would just cross things off of a tiny post it and add the new numbers to the side.  For something so important, I didn't find their system adequate.  I like your positive attitude about on with your new home!

rcr, had to come back to you after I remembered what you said about your records...I would be a little peeved at those notes.  How dare they make comments like that! 

Deborah, your writting space looks wonderful.  Thank you for sharing the pictures!

Silver, so sorry to hear you are sick again.  Your work continues to amaze me!  Really?!  Asking people to come in sick and spread germs that's crazy, of course I am still hung up on the bathroom break oversight!

Hope, wishing you a peaceful 2ww and a BFP at the end!!!

deport, Welcome.  I am sorry you are going through such a rough time. 

cd.gif  love.gif(DD1 Oct 2009),  angel1.gif (2011) ,  twins.gif (DD2 and DD3 June 2012)

#308 of 547 Old 04-20-2012, 05:00 AM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)

Vegan - I did one day of 'relax' and 'light' things.  How's it going with you??

aura - I think it's really sweet that they called, even if it was the head and not your normal one.  At least she didn't give you a hard time, but it's cool that they were interested in knowing why.  I'm laughing at the spelling errors.  That's pretty bad for something that's supposed to be professional.  It would drive me crazy too.  I also am amazed at all the important notes they left out!  How did THEY even remember from one cycle to the next?!

praying -  Ohhhh there is nothing worse than the throwing up.  With my first I dealt with the all day morning sickness but only threw up a handful of times, and it was horrible!!!  But it is funny how right after you can go back to eating, feel normal, etc!!

blue - Oh, don't you hate it when that happens?? LOL  Yeah for dates!  That's not too far off at all!  Lupron has always made me more hungry, it's crazy how that works.  I still think it's the devil though.

deport - Hang in there.  Do what is right for you!  Like others I have good days and bad days, so hopefully a good day will be here soon for you.  Sounds like things are moving on though - IUI next month!  That's exciting!

rcr - Wow, now up to (maybe) 3 new RE appts on the same day!  Good for you!  Like a pp said, it'll keep it all fresh, it'll help you know the best route to go, PLUS it'll help you pick the best RE fit!!   Man did I hate the forms LOL.

Belly - how's it going?

AFM - well yesterday was the transfer.  We transferred 2 beautiful embabies, 1 8 cell and 1 9 cell.  The transfer was a little late, and the RE told me it's because they were having a tough time picking the best 2 for transfer because so many looked good.  *gasp* that's like music to my ears.  They went ahead and froze 6 yesterday, and are letting the last 8 go until tomorrow, and will freeze any that are still looking good.  I tried to relax the rest of the day yesterday, and my mom came over to help take care of DD as hubs had to work last night.  Today I'm back at work.  My office said bed rest wasn't necessary.  Man I hope this works!!  Last night I had to hit up a neighbor (who happens to be a nurse) to give me my PIO shot as hubs wasn't home.  Thankfully she was willing.  Blood test May 3!  I've never been much of a POAS'er, so I don't know if I'll test or not.  If so, it will be with hubs buy in, so we'll see.  Thanks for thinking of me yesterday everyone!!!

Me: 34, DH: 36, DD born 7/25/10 After 4 years of trying and failed IVF treatments (missing my angels).  IVF/ICSI worked this time! DS born 1/8/13!

www.3hearts2hold1love-emms.blogspot.com

#309 of 547 Old 04-20-2012, 03:18 PM - Thread Starter

hope, you sound so happy and relaxed!  i am envious!  those beautiful embryos are sure to make beautiful babies.  and so many left over to freeze!  my first ivf i have 23 eggs collected, 21 fertilized, and none made it to freeze.  things sound perfect, i can't wait to hear about your bfp.  

Making babies! Twins due June 10, 2013. joy.gif
#310 of 547 Old 04-20-2012, 03:23 PM

So, I'm doing alright right now, but yesterday was 4 weeks since we found out the boys hadn't made it, so I was having a very hard time. The good news is that it seems the majority of my bleeding from my delivery is over, so hopefully for once my body will defy the odds and act normal (as in I get a cycle relatively soon). I have my follow-up with the perinatologist on 5/3 and hopefully will have a plan of action. I did decide that something that may be healing for me and would honor the boys' memory was to help out with the local foster care as a foster family helper (i.e., I help foster families with their needs). We aren't currently and, I'm not sure if we ever will be, looking into being a foster family. However, I still thought it would be good  to get to know the system. It seemed like as a mom without my babies I'd be able to work well with kids that are without their families. 

P.S. Glad everyone likes my studio!

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#311 of 547 Old 04-21-2012, 06:29 PM

hope4light- that sounds great! it sounds like this IVF went really well for you. One 8cell and one 9. Those sound perfect. Hope this works for you.

deborah- so sorry to hear about your boys. So heartbreaking. Can't imagine.

BellyBean- thanks. I am doing fine just some challenges along the way. I am looking forward to my appointments in May. There is only so much I can control. I took a moment to stop and think the other day. What I figured out is I need to stop, breath, and let go! I am sure that is how I will have to be as a mother.

The book that I just finished reading is Excellent! So, definitely recommend reading it. Just to look through someone else's eyes dealing with infertility, loss,  IVF, and to what extent a women will go through to get pregnant!

Waiting for Daisy by: Peggy Orentsein

babyf.gif

#312 of 547 Old 04-21-2012, 06:58 PM

Thanks Deportivo. Here is my furbaby, Peaches, hanging out in the new studio. She is the office mascot, lol.

Peachy the Office Mascot!.jpg

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#313 of 547 Old 04-21-2012, 07:15 PM

lol- that's cute. We have a golden, he is cute too. I just recently started buying him pink toys which he loves. So, I can secretly make fun of him! lol

#314 of 547 Old 04-22-2012, 06:19 PM
rcr

Blue - I did get a phone consult in vegas. It is not with Dr. Sher - it is with the other guy. I forgot his name. It is at 6pm Tuesday night. (the same day as all my other appointments).I was prepared for a long wait to get an appointment, but they said that most evenings next week (now this week) had a few open spots. I guess I caught them in a down time. I emailed them my records this afternoon.I want him to have full information about me when we talk, so hopefully he will look at them beforehand. There are 72 pages.

Aura - I finally filled out my last form tonight. The last one was pretty easy. That is annoying about your records.

Deport - what tests are you doing, exactly? I think all of my blood tests were done with one blood draw.

Belly- thanks. I have been reading about parenting kids through egg donation, and it seems like that is what everybody says - the lack of a genetic link is something that you rarely even think about when the baby is born and you are busy doing normal baby stuff. A lot of people say that they kinda forget about it until they take the child to the doctor and have to explain the family medical history complications.

Hope - sounds like things are going so well for you. I am envious of your embies and frosties!

Deborah - I hope that the foster program is just what you need to keep healing.

Silver - ugh, sorry you are sick again. I guess that is what happens when jerky bosses make people work when they are sick - then everybody gets sick!

AFM - 2 more days until me appointments. One at 8, one at 10, and then one at 6, and then a two hour drive home.  We are going there tomorrow night so that we don't have to get up super-early. There is a time change, so it would mean that we would have to leave at like 3 or 4 am.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#315 of 547 Old 04-22-2012, 06:32 PM

rcr- keryotype, most of everything else was done with one blood draw and urine test. I am doing progesterone and hormone tests. Progesterone at day 3,21,28 and day 35.

#316 of 547 Old 04-22-2012, 06:34 PM

and my die test and two ultrasounds one regular and one 3D with the dies test.

#317 of 547 Old 04-22-2012, 06:40 PM

RCR: Are your appointments all phone or is one in person? I didn't catch where you are driving to. Safe travels!

Cindy

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

#318 of 547 Old 04-22-2012, 07:15 PM

LOL. Our neighbor has a very sweet golden, but our pups don't seem to like each other much. Peaches is afraid of most dogs though.

#319 of 547 Old 04-22-2012, 07:15 PM

LOL. Our neighbor has a very sweet golden, but our pups don't seem to like each other much. Peaches is afraid of most dogs though.

#320 of 547 Old 04-22-2012, 07:16 PM

Thanks RCR! Ugh. I have no idea why Mothering keeps entering my posts more than once. Guess what?... I bought my paint for the studio! Also, my dad is coming to visit tonight and will leave Friday.

#321 of 547 Old 04-22-2012, 07:22 PM
rcr

Vegan - two of them are in Atlanta, which is about a 2-3 hours drive from me (so those two are in person). However, we have a place to stay while we are there - that we can use anytime we want. Close enough to make it work (I mean, doing treatment there), but still far. One of the in-person is with RBA and the other with Emery. I am excited about RBA, especially, even though it s going to cost us $219 just to talk to them. The third appointment is with sher in Vegas over the phone.

Deborah - what color? Can't wait to see it.

Deport - oh, right. I forgot about the dye test, etc. I did them while I was doing my first IVF cycle, so I guess I forgot because I was always in the clinic for IVF monitoring anyway.

#322 of 547 Old 04-22-2012, 07:51 PM

rcr - I think his name is Dr. Fisch or something like that.  I'm glad that you got in so soon.  Awesome!!  I can't wait to hear how all 3 appts go!!!!!!  Fingers crossed for you & I'm Excited for you to get a different opinion or maybe 3, sure hope it doesn't make things more confusing!!!  I know I kinda felt in a way that I opened "Pandora's box" after my 2nd opinion but felt better w/ some answers.  So are you taking DS w/ you and are you just taking Tues off work then if you are driving down there Mon night?

Deborah - What color did you pick??  That is weird that it is posting your posts twice.  This last one didn't post twice so hopefully it is fixed!!!!!  So funny b/c everytime you "say" Peaches" i always think you are talking about your cat.  What is your cats name again???

Depor - Wow, that is a lot of Progesterone testing!!!  I think I only had one day done.  Sounds like your dr is really on top of things... that is great!!!  Is the dye test you are talking about the hsg test???  Did they tell you to take ibuprofen beforehand???  When is that test?  I had it done long ago before we did our first IUI I think it was.

AFM - not much going on here.  We have been working on teaching Abby to run on the treadmill by herself and she actually did it this weekend.  So smart!!!  My goal is to be able to exercise beside her while she runs on the treadmill on her own.  Oh and I forgot to take my shot until like 10pm tonight, but i'm not too worried about it since it's just Lupron for our FET.  Off to bed.  Weekends go way too fast!!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

#323 of 547 Old 04-23-2012, 04:13 AM

blueyez- to tell you the truth, I am kind of really glad that there is so much emphasis on progesterone testing! I have been so worried and don't even want to try being pregnant with out supplement. I did mention something to him beforehand so maybe that is why all of the testing. Also, I can't wait to hear about my hormone tests. I have a feeling that they are probably way off.The dye test, where they push dye through your tubes to see if they are clear. With the 3D ultrasound to check if everything is clear.

Yeah they told me to take Tylenol, but no one said to bring a pad with me. I didn't know until I got to the office. But I didn't start spotting till after and cramping after anyways. So, I kind of am glad that that was done and know my tubes are clear now. I also was having these images that I must have cysts and everything going on. But, I didn't everything was all clear!

You know what I am just kind of freaked out, because it seemed like I wasn't doing too bad before, my pregnancies were one year apart. Which isn't that bad, but now everything just seemed to stop for me. Even my cervical mucus is almost dried up etc. I just wish I would have insisted that something be done earlier rather than think everything would resolve naturally.

rcr- yeah with all of the appointments and monitoring with IFV it probably wasn't noticeable to just have other tests included. 

deborah- I am thinking eventually I want to get a lap dog. Guiness loves little dogs. He almost acts like they are the best toy he could find. You're studio looks like it is coming along nicely.

AFM- I am excited and anxious for May to come around. I have an appointment with a new doctor. My last quit his practice after like a few months. I waited for four years to finally get a family doctor in Ontario, which is another story that I am so bitter about. I had an amazing family doctor in BC, and can't help but think that non of this would have happened if my doctor was around to help me with everything. I have seen some good, and also some of the worst doctors Ontario has to offer!

With last miscarriage I had it was about two and a half yrs ago now. She told me to see her right away when I got pregnant again. Now, I was waiting and excited to go see her and be taken care of. Here I am not getting pregnant at all except for the chemical pregnancy in January.

IUI is exciting for me to start. It will illuminate all guess work I have about my cycle. But, I am so scared it will not work.

Anyways, I know everyone here has been through a lot. I am not complaining, just scared of the unknown. Also afraid of more failure.

The last doctor was supposed to refer me to a high-risk pregnancy obstetrician as soon as I got pregnant again. Now I have to ask the new doctor if she will do the same. Just sick of going through doctor after doctor. Trying to explain the same things over and over again.

#324 of 547 Old 04-23-2012, 04:48 AM

aura - I am doing my best to keep thinking positive!  It's going well, I just hope that it doesn't all come crashing down, you know?  I was the same way with my first IVF, where none made it to freeze.  I should find out today if any others made it to freeze too.  I think the difference is they froze some day 3 embryo's instead of letting them grow to day 5.   

deborah - Oh wow, that must have been so hard.  I can't believe it's been a month already.  I'm so sorry hun, you should be doing more preperations for their arrivals instead of considering your options of NTNP again.  I think it's a great idea to do the foster helper thing!  Doing something in their memory must be so healing.

deport - I've been curious about that book.  I'll have to check it out now.  That sounds like a crazy amount of progesterone testing, but at least you'll know!!!  Oh man, at the HSG they didn't tell me to bring a pad either, and it didn't cross my mind.  Luckily they gave me one.  Glad the tubes were clear!!

rcr - I can't believe that your consults are tomorrow!  I am so excited to hear what they all have to say!!

blueeyezz - That is SO funny!  My VP at work taught his dog to do that, and they put it out on youtube.  It is the funniest thing!  I wish I could teach my lazy dog to do that LOL. 

AFM - Nothing much going on.  I started my Vivelle patches yesterday.  The PIO shots are getting a little bit better too.  Hubs and I talked about maybe POAS next weekend, but I don't know.  I'm so hopeful for this cycle it's scary.  I'm thinking I might have a super light case of OHSS, I'm SO bloated I LOOK pregnant, I've gained a couple of pounds, and I can only sleep comfortably on my right side.  Sometimes I feel like I'm just SLIGHTLY short of breath.  And yesterday I ate 1/2 a jar of Claussen pickles.  I told hubs to get me some more if he goes to the store this week, I wish I had brought the rest with me LOL.  Stupid progesterone ha ha ha.

Me: 34, DH: 36, DD born 7/25/10 After 4 years of trying and failed IVF treatments (missing my angels).  IVF/ICSI worked this time! DS born 1/8/13!

#325 of 547 Old 04-23-2012, 05:21 AM

Hope4light- I had a mild case of OHSS and that's exactly how I felt. My RE said that OHSS can happen more when a pregnancy is achieved because of the increased HCG. I hope this is your case!

M

#326 of 547 Old 04-23-2012, 06:21 AM

I'm hoping hoping praying that it's kicking in now because of pregnancy!!! 

I just got my email from the RE's office, and they froze 4 more embabies, so we've got a total of 10 frozen!  6 at the cleave stage, and 4 at blast!

#327 of 547 Old 04-23-2012, 06:33 AM
rcr

Blue - yea, I said before that I hope they all say the same thing. There is a huge part of me that wants to do my own eggs again instead of moving to donor eggs. If they all say that I need donor eggs, then that will make it so much easier to do it - three opinions plus my old RE saying that I need donor eggs would be pretty conclusive. DS and I are going there tonight, but we can't take DS with us (at least that is what they say), so DH and DS are going to hang out in the hospital waiting for me. That is so cool that Abby runs on the treadmill! You have to take a picture for us. I wan to see that.

Deport - I have read that it can take a few IUIs to be successful. and wow, that is a lot of progesterone testing!

Hope - wow, a jar pf pickles! Is that normal for you? Isn't that the classic pregnancy sign (or an old wives tale?). 10 embies frozen is amazing!

#328 of 547 Old 04-23-2012, 07:58 AM

rcr - safe travels!!!!!  Can't wait to hear.  Sure wish your DH could be in there w/ you too, but I'm sure it is hard to find someone to watch DS when you are out of town like that.  Let us know how it all goes!!!  I know when i consulted w/ Dr. S he felt that the protocol we were using was affecting my egg quality so i wonder if the other guy will tell you the same thing.  Sometime it makes you wonder though,  never know who is right.  That is why they call it a practice b/c they all are practicing until they get it right, i always say!!!!!!  LOL

Deport - Oh, i didn't realize you already had the dye test i was thinking it was coming up.  So everything was clear I take it??

Hope - that is great news about more frozen embies.  My guess is that you are preg. w/ twins right now!!!!!!!!!  I forget, did you guys use donor sperm and your eggs?  I know you said this is the last time but if for some reason this one didn't work ( i really think it did by the sounds of it so early here) will you be willing to do a FET and you ment you aren't doing any more Fresh was that it??? Start drinking your gatorade in case it is OHSS.  I hope not!!!!!

AFM - Here is a pic of Abby running this morning on the treadmill while I was on the Elliptical.  You can't really see her feet b/c she was running so fast it makes it look kinda blurry.  She went 12 mins at 5.5mph this morning while i was exercising too.  She is a good exercise buddy when DH isn't on the treadmill.  Such a cutie!!!  LOL!!!

photo(9).jpg

#329 of 547 Old 04-23-2012, 09:22 AM
rcr

Blue - that photo made my day! So adorable.

#330 of 547 Old 04-23-2012, 09:30 AM

Blue - I second RCR. That made my day!!  Sure wish I could train my pups to do that!

Mad about DP with dog2.gif dog2.gifcanine children.

Proud auntie to 8 nieces and nephews.

TTC #1 since October 2010. 

Tags
Infertility

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page