Spring IVF Thread: Bring on the BFPs! - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 547 Old 04-02-2012, 09:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello everyone.

My wife and I are doing FET. She has just tested positive on a home pregnancy test. She goes for the first beta tomorrow.

We have one DD at this point. After four IUI with donor sperm. I IVF and then an FET.

We are trying for number 2. So far 2 FET's that were BFP but were lost early one. My wife then had an endo biopsy sent to Yale to test proteins in her lining. She ended up being off on a protein and did a 3 month treatment. Now we just used our last embryos for the final FET. 

We are trying to be optimistic about the BFP so far. 

I wanted to chime in on donor sperm. 

We use donor sperm, also fro Xytex. We liked the service there. It cost $550 a vial. But that included id release.

Our DD is 2 3/4 yrs old. We frequently forget that she doesn't have a biological connection to me. She does somewhat look like me. And she def. has some of my mannerisms. 

But I can't say that I always forget. I do wish sometimes that I had a biological connection to my children. And think it is unfair that I cannot. But I have never thought of her having a biological connection to anyone else.

But I LOVE that child more than I could ever imagine. She is the love of my life since she was born. I loved her before that...but a bay inutero is pretty abstract for the person not carrying.

We will tell our DD that she is conceived with donor sperm.

Good luck to all of you on your quest to building your families.

Me 40 eat.gif. Partner to mamacolleen 33 superhero.gif. DD born July 2009 blahblah.gif. Twin boys born Nov 2012.

We are a family that loves cold.giftreehugger.giffamilybed1.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

#182 of 547 Old 04-03-2012, 03:04 AM

Rcr, I'm heartbroken for you hug2.gifI'm so sorry that the embies didn't grow and i'm praying that they really are slow slow growers but I know you're looking ahead too. It's so difficult to think that you wasted those three years but you didn't. You're just on the road to getting your next baby! I hope the stories that people tell you about donor eggs/sperms/embies helps you with your decision. Big big hugs.

Silver, hugs to you too. :o( I remember when I was trying, I would only sign on to Facebook to look to see whether i needed to wish anyone happy birthday. I have to say, even today, Facebook has a different connotation to me. So much hurt tied up into it that I still get antsy when I go on there and see all the baby photos or announcements because i remember how much they hurt before. I obviously feel better about it but I am still wary of how much Facebook hurt when I was TTCing. I just posted a belly shot at 25 or so weeks and only because i had people posting on Facebook asking about it- until then, most of my Facebook friends had no idea I was pregnant! As for your SIL, I'm so upset about how unsympathetic your SIL is. I hope that soon, you'll get your BFP and that way, you won't feel as bad. When is your appointment? This is for your free IVF right?

Gelly, I remember I had light cramps over the course of a couple of days and a little bleeding (which could have been attributed to endometrin usage.) Sorry about your insomnia...I definitely know what that's like! I'm an insomniac now and i hear it only gets worse as the pregnancy progresses. 

Hope, YAH for starting stims! Let us know how that goes! Do you have your schedule?

Blue, how are you doing?

Praying, yah for great numbers. I don't know why a lining of 10mm isn't good enough...i would think that that would be fine, especially since implantation occurred. But I think most importantly, your hcg continues to rise. Yah!

Hope everyone else is doing well! 

Attempted induction at 38 weeks; ended up with a c-section.

In love with my baby boy Colin and baby girl Sienna!

love.gif

#183 of 547 Old 04-03-2012, 05:04 AM

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

rcr/aura - we used a known donor and unconventional methods, so I'm probably not the right person to ask in regards to my experience.  We will tell our daughter, especially as she has a half brother that I want to give her the opportunity to know if they both so choose.  It hardly comes up at all.  Outside of our closest family and friends not many people really know.  We've never hidden it, but it's not one of those things that we necessarily volunteer either, you know?

praying - those beta's sound great!  I'm surprised he's a little worried about the lining too.  Strange.  Glad you got to see the sac!  That's SO exciting!!  Glad you enjoyed your visit, but I bet you are ready to have some downtime now.

gelly - I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

cols - Hi There!  I hope tomorrow's beta goes well!  Thanks for letting us know what it's like from your point of view.  I have wondered at time if DH has been bothered by it and hasn't admitted it.  I think for him it really is OK, but he literally had his whole life to prepare to not be biologically related to a child, so maybe that helped out a little bit.

AFM - had my baseline this morning.  Everything looks good and quiet, just like we want.  A nice thin lining, lots of little bitty follies on both sides.  No cysts or anything, so we're all ready to get moving!!  Tonight I start 125 iu of follistim, and lower my Lupron down to 5 units.  Next u/s is on Friday morning at 7am!  I'm very excited!!

Me: 34, DH: 36, DD born 7/25/10 After 4 years of trying and failed IVF treatments (missing my angels).  IVF/ICSI worked this time! DS born 1/8/13!

www.3hearts2hold1love-emms.blogspot.com

#184 of 547 Old 04-03-2012, 06:19 AM
rcr

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Hope - Yay! Congrats on starting!

Cols - thanks for your point of view on donor sperm.

Praying - those are great numbers. I didn't even know lining was something that they checked after a bfp.

All/afm - thanks again for the support and kindness. It means a lot to me. My head has been spinning with emotions and thoughts since finding out. DH was home last night since he was planning to be there for the transfer that didn't happen, so we had a nice talk in the evening. I told him my concerns and he told me his, which are not many. He reminded me of our friend, who got pregnant with her girl by a guy who she only hooked up with and did not want to be a father. A few months after her faughter was born she met her husband, who eventually adopted the girl. The girl is now in her teens, and the adopted father is the only dad she has really ever known. We always laugh because many people tell him that she looks just like him.

Oh my gosh, I am going to stop mid-sentence, to say, the RE just called a second ago, and one of them is growing!!!! is is now a 4-cell!!! They are going to call me tomorrow at 8:30 and let me know if we can come in to transfer it at 11:30 tomorrow!!!!

deborahbgkelly likes this.

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#185 of 547 Old 04-03-2012, 06:30 AM
rcr

OK, I was a little too overwhelmed with the amazing news to elaborate. I have calmed down now.

The RE said what she thinks happened was that it had not shown signs of fertilization by the first day that they checked (the next morning), but it probably started showing signs sometime after that, and that there is an in-between stage that they go through where they start to grow cells but they can't tell what is going on (if it is growing or not and if it is fertilized or not), so they think that the second day that they looked at it, it was in that stage. Now it is 4-cells, so it is a day behind. So they are going to check again tomorrow morning and call and let me know if we should come in for transfer. Yesterday when we spoke she said that she was going to put it back in the incubator to see what happens, but there is a "1%" chance of it doing anything. Today she said that she gives it more than a 1% chance that we will be able to do the transfer tomorrow!!! yay! I am so excited.

They are doing assisted hatching.

This is so amazing!

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#186 of 547 Old 04-03-2012, 06:58 AM

RCR - I've been stalking you and just wanted to say yeah!!!  And I am praying that the transfer happens tomorrow, grow eggie grow!

#187 of 547 Old 04-03-2012, 07:34 AM

Whoah RCR - that is amazing news!!!! I so so so hope this story has the same ending as mine did! They definitely told me that there is a stage where they don't know. Bc when they checked my embies, they saw 1 fertilized but they weren't sure about the other 2 and thought maybe they had missed their window to know. All it takes is 1!!! I hope it's a lovely 8 cell at transfer for you and that it sticks and grows!!! :-)

Cindy

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

#188 of 547 Old 04-03-2012, 10:51 AM

Rcr~ Yeah....yeah..yeah. You are in my thoughts and prayers that little embabie grows, grows, grows.

Lela (39) & Irene (54) TCC  #1 stillheart.gif ! Mom to furbabies Bruzier (Chorkie), Diesel (Min-Pin), and Giovanni (Chihuahua).dog2.gif

Multiple ICI's, and IUI's...2009-2011....BFN's

1st IVF August 2011....BFN

1st FET March 2012....BFN

2nd IVF July/August 2012....

#189 of 547 Old 04-03-2012, 12:18 PM

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

rcr - AMAZING NEWS!  Grow embie!  Grow for your mama!

Me: 33 PCOS Him: 33 vericocele
13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks
IVF #2 Liam and Maisie (now 2 years old)
IVF #3 BFN and no frosties
IVF #4 BFP!!!! Twins again!

#190 of 547 Old 04-03-2012, 12:37 PM

rcr - that's AMAZING!!  I'm praying that they keep growing and dividing!!   goodvibes.gif

The nurse called back, the RE wants to wait until Friday to start stimming.  So, a few more days of Lupron then Stims on Friday, and u/s Monday morning.  I've been having a crap day too, just moody and lupron headachy and overall annoyed at the world.  I have to go to this thing with my mom tonight that I really DON'T want to do, but after all she does for us we kinda feel obligated to go.  So even though I should stay at work late (I have SO much to do) and I don't want to go, I'm going to be jetting out of here pretty much on time to make it to this thing I don't even want to go to.  Stupid hormones. 

Rant done.

Fun times.

Me: 34, DH: 36, DD born 7/25/10 After 4 years of trying and failed IVF treatments (missing my angels).  IVF/ICSI worked this time! DS born 1/8/13!

#191 of 547 Old 04-03-2012, 02:12 PM

RCR:  OMG!!!!  That is so awesome and amazing.  You have a little fighter on your hands!  fingersx.gif

Hope:  Your post made me giggle!  I hope that tonight goes ok for you, even though you don't want to be there.

AFM:  sleeping.gif  So tired!  Took a walk last night around the hospital parking lot.  Sad to admit that I was looking at the grass/sidewalk/road and thinking "If I could just lay down, right there, for 5 minutes, I could take a little nap".  UGH!!!

Finally...pos.gif!  Can't wait to meet the new member of our family.joy.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32*heartbeat.gif*36***40

#192 of 547 Old 04-03-2012, 02:23 PM

Hope4Light- You made me smile on a particularly difficult day.

Cols- It is so nice to see the male perspective on these boards.

AFM- Very slowly beginning to heal, but had a couple of triggers today and just lost it. I was trying to schedule my post-delivery appointment and nobody could understand the basic idea that I needed to talk about next steps during a follow-up after delivering the boys- I had to talk about them passing about 4 times, then I went to the grocery store and kept having to remind myself that I didn't need high calorie foods any more because I have no babies to feed. On a brighter note, my writer's studio is finally beginning to be constructed. I picked out the floors yesterday and my brother is currently installing them. Also, my loudly snoring beautiful pibble girl is making me giggle. No, really, not spoiled at all. LOL. 

DSCF1683.JPG

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#193 of 547 Old 04-03-2012, 02:30 PM

Deborah:  I am sorry that you are having a bad day.  I think that you are amazingly strong.  Your pup is so cute, and no no, not spoiled at all!

Finally...pos.gif!  Can't wait to meet the new member of our family.joy.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32*heartbeat.gif*36***40

#194 of 547 Old 04-03-2012, 03:05 PM

Thanks PrayingHard.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#195 of 547 Old 04-03-2012, 04:13 PM

Deborah - Oh your doggie is soooooooo cute!!!!  I love that picture!!!  Such a sweetie!  I'm glad you have your animals to give you lots of love as you get through this hard time.  I know after the loss of our boys my OBGYN told me i didn't have to come in for my check up if it would be too hard and I could just call her, which i was very glad about b/c i didn't think I could go and sit in her office at that point in time.  I hope that you got it all figured out.  hug.gif

Hope - I hope you survived the event w/ your mom!!!  I know how that can be when you don't want to do something but you feel obligated to do it anyways.  Ughhh!!!  Hope it was better than you expected and I hope your headaches start to go away.  Uggh for having to wait longer to start stims!!!!  Yuck!!!  Hopefully you will notice a difference now that you get to drop your lupron down.  I remember feeling better after that step.

rcr - I'm soooooooooo keeping my fingers crossed for your embryo!!!!!!!!!!   Grow little one, grow!!!!!!  goodvibes.gif

Gelly - I've never gotten pregnant w/ a FET so I don't know what to tell you, sorry.  I'm sure you could be pregnant w/o any symptoms or signs what-so-ever too, that is the part that is hard b/c all of us w/ IF want some kind of sign!!!!  When is your 1st and 2nd beta again?? I know you said before but now it's on a different page and i can't go back now or i'll lose my post here.

AFM - not much going on here.  I'm just waiting (story of my life, it seems) for Thurs to come for my 1:15pm phone consult w/ my RE to see what he has to say and to figure out when our last FET will be.   I'm surprised he wants to keep me around b/c I'm probably totally messing up his numbers, LOL!!!!!  Hope everyone is having a good week so far.  I need to go finish cleaning out closets b/c we are donating tons of old clothes that need to be given away, so i need to finish bagging them up for tomorrow mornings pick up.  I seem to keep old clothes thinking I may wear them down the road, but never do. I think I still have some things I bought way back in high school even.  Good grief!!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#196 of 547 Old 04-03-2012, 05:10 PM

Thanks Blue. I actually saw my OB yesterday and it wasn't as bad as expected. I had a very scary morning where I couldn't walk from pain in my abdomen- it turned out I was about to pass some more clots. He said not to worry and that is to be expected. He double checked me for UTI or Bladder infection, but doesn't think that's the issue. He's usually pretty on top of these things. I am supposed to see the Peri in a couple of weeks, but that will be a visit to talk about hope for the future and whether we should go on BC or not. The hospital gave us a book called Empty Cradle, Broken Heart and it's helping a little.Since we like animal pictures, we can't leave out the kitty cat.

I'm adorable and don't you forget it!.jpg

#197 of 547 Old 04-03-2012, 07:20 PM

What a pretty kitty, Deborah!  And no, your doggie is not spoiled at all... :)  You are on my mind often.  Hugs to you

13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks

#198 of 547 Old 04-04-2012, 03:10 AM

RCR, YAH!!! I'm so happy. Come on, embie, grow!! I really hope you get your transfer today because what a great way to start April and say good riddance to March!

Deborah, I'm glad that your dog and cat are keeping you company and helping in the healing process! Very cute!

Blue, ugh to waiting but i can't wait for you to start. I love that your RE is doing this and i'm just hoping and hoping that this next one is the one!

Praying...ah, exhaustion. My constant companion. :o) I also look for places to try to nap. haha. haven't found one yet in the office but still trying!

:o)

Hope, just a few more days!

And to everyone else, hope everyone is doing well! 

Attempted induction at 38 weeks; ended up with a c-section.

In love with my baby boy Colin and baby girl Sienna!

love.gif

#199 of 547 Old 04-04-2012, 03:57 AM
rcr

Deborah - Hugs. Sorry about the rough time. I am glad you have your pets to comfort you. I take a lot of comfort in my pets too. Oh, except last night, when I walked into the bathroom at 1 am and stepped in dog poop. grrr. It has been raining here, and he hates going out in the rain, so he didn't want to poop, until he got inside and I went to bed.

Rena - Hi to you too. I saw that you said hi to me on the other side, but I was reading from my phone and it is a pain to reply from there. I am up early and excited about today. At least I have a chance now, zero fertilization means zero chance. I am so glad I am doing assisted hatching (so thanks for the advice).

Blue - glad you had a good trip. I always wonder if my RE thinks that I am screwing up her numbers too. Sorry you are waiting, I am familiar with that too :)

Praying - I was so tired when I was pregnant with DS. I slept for like 3 months straight, and then it got better.

Hope - I think that is a female thing to do things you don't want to do because you feel an obligation. I do it all the time. DH never does. If he doesn't want to do something he says no.

Smiles - thanks for stalking me

Other stalkers (milk? Wissa? Monkey?) - hello!

I woke up early worried about having a full bladder at my transfer. The RE wants a full bladder but last time I overdid it with the water and I was so uncomfortable I almost peed my pants. then they said my bladder was too full and I had to get up and pee halfway - not a easy thing to do. This time I am going to bring 24 oz of water with me to the office and drink it in the waiting room, and not drink anything on the way because I think I drank it too early, and too much last time. So instead of relaxing for 15 minutes after the transfer I was just dieing to get up and pee and really uptight about it.

#200 of 547 Old 04-04-2012, 04:18 AM

RCR- I totally get that about the doggy potty inside. Mine hates the cold and won't go outside if it's really cold unless we put her coat on and take her for an actual walk, but DH has had to be the one walking her for quite some time now. Everyone else, Thank you for your support and kind words :-).

AFM- Interestingly enough, after my post about my follow-up, DH and I got to talking about DTD when we're allowed to again and about whether I should go on BC and he seems to be on the same page with me- why would I do that? I was so nervous he'd be gun-shy after what happened, but I think it has shown him how much he wants to be a daddy (I had already gotten this impression, but our conversation seems to have confirmed that). So, my thought process at this point is just have fun for a while (NTNP).

#201 of 547 Old 04-04-2012, 04:40 AM

praying - Ohhh, I remember being that tired.  It makes it hard to function, doesn't it?  I used to close the door to my office and just put my head down on my desk for 15 minutes.  It's amazing how helpful that tiny bit of closed eye can do, even if you're not really fully sleeping!!

deborah - I'm glad I could help!!  And your pup and cat are SO dang cute!  We have a big spoiled dog too, and I'd LOVE a cat (used to have one) but DH is deathly allergic to them.  Boo.  I can't even imagine what you're going through, but I'm glad that you're doing the things that are right for you, and it seems like it's really working!!

blue - I hate the waiting game.  It sucks.  Glad he's keeping you around though!  Don't feel too bad about the clothes, I still have some from HS too.  I finally started cleaning out everything, but now it's in a few different boxes that I need to consolidate and then actually give away.    

rcr - I can't wait to hear what's going on!!  I think you're right, except I know my DH thought it was a good idea to go too, even though he didn't want to go either.  I had the same problem back in 2008 - I was so uncomfortable that all I could think about was getting up to pee instead of being on my back like I was supposed to be.  I think that's a great idea - drink the water there.  I'm going to steal that one for myself!!

The dinner thing last night wasn't TOO bad.  It wasn't great either though, especially as we could only stay for about an hour then had to get home because our babysitter was there with us (my mom), so we had to go home for bedtime.  I'm glad we went though.  Today I'm still kinda annoyed at the world, and still fighting off a Lupron headache.  I just keep reminding myself: 2 more Lupron shots then I get to add in the stims and hopefully some of this will get better!!! 

#202 of 547 Old 04-04-2012, 05:08 AM

Just a quick one before i head out the door to work.

Deborah - glad you and DH are on the same page w/ wanting to try again when the time is right.  My peri dr told us that after being pregnant and even a loss you are more fertile and he has seen some people that had troubles getting pregnant get pregnant on their own after having a baby.  I know there was a time frame where we had to wait so long before we could try again but it was several yrs ago so i forget the length.  Good luck.  When is your appt w/ your peri. dr?

rcr - so you are for sure having the transfer today?  I didn't realize it was set.  Yay!!!!!!!  What time is your transfer?  My RE just had me drink like 8oz of water like and not empty my bladder an hr before the ET.  Good luck and keep us posted.

hope - glad you survived your evening!!! Hope your stim day comes fast!!!!!

kewpie and renavoo - good to see you both!!

Gotta run off to work... talk to you all later!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#203 of 547 Old 04-04-2012, 06:48 AM
rcr

It didn't happen. It did not grow. The RE called when we were on our way there. There is even more fragmentation, and it is still 4 cells. She said it looks like it is breaking down.

I am trying to find a new RE (who suggested Emery? I am looking into them) who can do donor eggs faster than my RE. I am afraid my DH is going to loose his job and our IF insurance.  I am hoping I can get an appointment and start the donor egg process before AF starts. I am done with false hope. I just need to move on without my eggs or DHs sperm.  It actually feels kinda good to make that decision and not to look back and wonder if I could have done something else with my own eggs.

More later. I feel like crap now.

#204 of 547 Old 04-04-2012, 07:23 AM

Blue- It is 5/3 so that we have all the information from the autopsies when we meet with her. We know that we cannot DTD until I stop bleeding which will be late this month or early next month. I read that it is easier to get PG within 6 months after a loss. I don't anticipate actively trying for several months but if we get PG when we are not preventing, it will be one heck of a miracle, so we'd be very excited, but obviously anxious as well. Actually, we'll be anxious whenever and however it happens. The Peri said she has high hopes for us to carry a singleton pregnancy to term, even a twin pregnancy with separate placentas would have a good chance (if I remember correctly), but the ideal situation is just one little bean.

#205 of 547 Old 04-04-2012, 08:45 AM

rcr, oh no bawling.gif I am so sorry your transfer was cancelled.  It's so unfair!  When we were switching clinics and I got my BFN, I kept taking the progesterone to delay AF so I could get started right away at the new place...not sure if that's an option for you? 

Deborah, I am glad you and your DH decided to try again when you are both ready and have had time to grieve the loss.  What a cute picture of your dog under the blanket with a pillow.  I think about you often.

cd.gif  love.gif(DD1 Oct 2009),  angel1.gif (2011) ,  twins.gif (DD2 and DD3 June 2012)

#206 of 547 Old 04-04-2012, 09:00 AM
rcr

Thanks Belly. I am ok. Actually, we kinda decided right away after we found out that our embie didn't make it that we will just move to donor eggs right away. It feels good to just move on and not look back. Until now, I just had hope that something could be done with our own eggs and sperm, but we are ready to move on and perfectly fine with it. The only worry now is getting to donor eggs as quickly as possible, in case DH looses his job, because we can't afford it without insurance. So I made an appointment with another clinic (actually, the one montesortof used - I went back to an old thread to find out who she used), which is April 24th. It is in a bigger city, so I am hoping they have a larger pool of egg donors to choose from so that we can get it more quickly than with our RE. Our re has about a 6 month wait after the mock cycle (because there are few egg donors), so it will take another 8 months at least because the mock cycle takes about 2 months.

I am starting BCP for the mock cycle as soon as AF arrives, so I will still be on them during my appointment with the new RE. Hopefully if they can get us to egg donors quickly, they do the same protocol for a mock cycle (using BCP), so I can just start right away.

Deborah - I am glad you are feeling positive.

#207 of 547 Old 04-04-2012, 09:14 AM

rcr - So sorry :(  

IVF #1 11 weeks

#208 of 547 Old 04-04-2012, 09:21 AM

RCR: I'm so sorry it didn't happen!!!! I think the fastest I've seen (and the highest success rate) is RBA in Atlanta. They have a frozen egg bank. NO syncing up your cycle or anything. And their success rates with the frozen eggs are like 80% (they are not fully reflected in SART but are on their website). Call and request a phone consult asap, have all your records sent asap. I've been told that it generally takes about 2 months from phone consult to transfer. The other way to move things quickly is to use an agency to find your donor, rather than going through a clinic's in-house donor program. A lot of in-house programs have long waits. I do think my clinic out here in California has a lot of unproven donors that are available - but they would need to go through testing before they can cycle. I was going to use RBA if we ended up doing donor eggs. I've followed a thread of women cycling with them for a long time and almost every one gets pregnant on the first try. No stress of worrying about how many eggs the donor will produce or if they will be good quality. RBA guarantees 2 high quality embryos at transfer or you cycle again for free.

Cindy

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

#209 of 547 Old 04-04-2012, 10:56 AM

Thank you Belly and RCR. Feeling pretty good today, even glad to have tears. I took my brother to the airport this morning, so that was a bit hard, but I was back to enjoying singing along with the radio and thinking about the future.

#210 of 547 Old 04-04-2012, 11:03 AM
rcr

Thanks, Vegan. That is exactly the kind of thing I am looking for. I am calling them now. :)

Tags
Infertility

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page