Summer IVF Thread: Summer Embies Bring Spring Babies!! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 879 Old 05-27-2012, 05:27 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kewpie80 View Post

blue - I am on pins and needles for you.  I keep checking in just in case you found out early somehow... ugh to waiting!

I know, me too! Lots of good vibes your way, mama!

rcr, I hope this natural killer cell thing is your ticket. I had the intralipids done as a precaution. I hope you're able to work out a way to do it in Las Vegas. Hopping in my seat for you, too!

Good luck, Kali! goodvibes.gif

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#32 of 879 Old 05-27-2012, 08:18 AM
rcr

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Blue - I am on pins and needles too.

Alpha - Hi. Nice to meet you. Glad we can count you as our cheerleader.

Kali - I am crossing my fingers for you tomorrow. Hope you can set off our new summer BFP streak!

Blue - well, I would much rather do it in Vegas, but if I have to, I think there is a chance my old RE will be cool about it. I am doing my baseline u/s and monitoring with them, so they must know something is going on. Plus one time, for my last cycle, she apparently used the "sher approach" and I asked "who is that", which was kinda playing dumb because I knew exactly who he is, and she replied "he has a big internet practice in Las Vegas, he has an approach that I think may work for you. We have had a few paitents go out there and they have been successful" Unlike Aura's old RE, I think that mine may actually be ok with me going somewhere else. I think she is really nice and understanding, and would be thrilled if I got pregnant, however it happens. she did donor egg IVF herself, and knows all of the heartbreak of going to donor eggs, so I think that if I explained to her that I really just needed to try once more with my own eggs, with a different RE, to get closure (or hopefully a BFP), she may understand. then again, I don't want to chance it, so I would rather do it in Vegas if I can. As for DS, that is really good to know I can go to the cafateria or something. I thoguht I would just be laying in bed. I have a kindle that shows movies, so that can entertain him for part of the time, but he will get bored watching movies after an hour or two.

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#33 of 879 Old 05-27-2012, 09:50 AM

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hi all! I'm on my phone so its hard to do personals, but I keep hoping to see something from blue or Kali! Seems like things are moving along for everyone, that's so great!

Greer I think it was you, I've never heard of the low dose hcg thing, but that doesn't mean anything.

Rcr good luck getting the intralipids thing figured out. I hope you can do it in Vegas.

I keep lurking ladies, cheering you all on!

Me: 34, DH: 36, DD born 7/25/10 After 4 years of trying and failed IVF treatments (missing my angels).  IVF/ICSI worked this time! DS born 1/8/13!

www.3hearts2hold1love-emms.blogspot.com

#34 of 879 Old 05-27-2012, 07:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Laggie: I must have cross-posted with you! Sounds like things are really falling into place for you and your DH with his work situation! And, as others have said, $1,000 is certainly nothing to sneeze at - I hope your clinic understands!!!

BellyBean: Thanks! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this threadkeeper's luck y'all have talked about :)

Blue: I have no idea what PUPO means, but I'm glad you're not stressing out - the 2ww is almost over!!!! Yippee! I'm so excited for you. I'm really, really hopeful for you. It would be great to get some BFP fire going! I'm going in for u/s almost everyday. I got to skip Saturday and I'm skipping tomorrow (Monday), but those are my only two days off :)

Renavoo: You always have such great support and advice - thank you! DH and I aren't really on edge - I'm just all over the place emotionally and can't seem to keep myself from being annoyed at every little thing. I actually think it's been better that he's been out of the house - it's given me some alone time which I've realized I actually needed! So, all's well that ends well, right? Hoping my follies continue to grow... My left ovary likes to hide a little bit, so I'm hoping it has more follies than they can actually see - just like your friend!

deportivo: Don't let others' negative vibes force you to give up your dream!!! We're all here to support you :)

rcr: I hear you on not over Googling - I try not to as well. The .5 dose on the Dexa is really low too, so hopefully that's reassuring :) Ugh, I am so sorry about the in-state/out-of-state business. I hope that you get it all straightened out and that they'll let you do the intralipids while you're out in Vegas. If not, I think it sounds like your RE would be cool about it. Ultimately, I have to believe that an RE wouldn't want to impede your best chances of getting pregnant with your own eggs. Maybe I'm naive, though. Good luck!!

April: Thanks for the good vibes!!! The more the merrier, for sure :)

Kali: Can't wait to hear the results of your test!!!! I have everything crossed. Sending you lots of good mojo!!!

Gtree: I think I've read about HCG being used outside of trigger shots. I remember looking it up when I first started the triggers for my IUIs, but of course, now I can't remember what they said. How's it going so far? Feeling OK?

AFM: Luckily, I didn't have to go in for bloodwork and u/s yesterday. It was nice to have a day off even if I still had to get up super early to do my shots :) Today I had to travel 45 minutes to a clinic in CT which I know is not bad - especially compared to what Aura has to go through - but it was still kind of a pain! So, the stats on my follies ..... 11 on the right with 8 under 10, 2 10s and a 14. 5 on the left with 4 under 10 and 1 at 11. I'm hoping that I'm like Renavoo's friend and that they just can't see all of the follies on my left. Do these sound like good numbers to you guys for 4.5 days of stims? I was thinking that I would come out of retrieval with at least 20 eggs (not sure why I thought that), so I'm a little anxious. Had to take Cetrotide yesterday AM, and my Estrogen was 489 today. They upped my Menopur to 4 tonight and 4 tomorrow AM. Then they want me to go back down to 3 tomorrow night and 3 Tuesday AM. I go back for u/s and b/w on Tuesday. It's all a little overwhelming. I've been feeling pretty darn lethargic and just generally out of sorts - like I feel there's something wrong with me (emotionally), but I can't pinpoint it... maybe it's the whole IVF thing (um, hello??? duh. That was me being facetious toward myself!). Oh, and they said that they think trigger will be either Tuesday or Wednesday night. I wasn't expecting it until Thursday night, so that kind of threw me off a little. Yikes!!! I can't believe we're so close!!! Hope everyone else is enjoying the weekend. Anyone else have off tomorrow? Grateful for another day to relax. Probably going to head to the pool - yay for summer!!!

#35 of 879 Old 05-28-2012, 09:39 AM

HeyKali- hope to hear some good news from you soon. i am excited waiting for your news.

AFM- i AM just cheering everyone on till I get to do my IVF cycle.

Married to DH ,forever missing (02/08)@ 8wks.,08/10)@ 8wks.,and(26/01/12)chemical pregnancy.Hopeing, praying and wishing for my first baby to be born healthy!

#36 of 879 Old 05-28-2012, 10:29 AM

hide.gif

I check here often to keep up with all of you, sending you all baby dust!

Blue -I so hope this is it for you!!

deborahbgkelly likes this.

Lynne (35) wife to DH (38) mom to DD (9) ** TTC # 2 since 7/07 ** m/c 6/23/10** 2 Failed IVF rounds... moving forward on adoption; got a SURPRISE BFP EDD 11/17/14 - It's a BOY!
#37 of 879 Old 05-28-2012, 01:49 PM

I'm right there with the other "stalkers."  I check often with hopes and prayers that the woman on this board will get the news they have been waiting so long for.  Blue.....I'm praying with all my might that tomorrow gives you the BFP you have longed for and deserve so much.  Much love! 

Tricia, married to DH. 2MC's & 4 yrs ttc...finally mom to Andrew6/06 and Benjamin 10/09. Adopted bro & sis 2002. My 2 fav. words: Spay and Neuter! I'm an Ultimate Viewer, 2010!

#38 of 879 Old 05-28-2012, 06:31 PM

Gumby - Awwww!!!!  So good to see your name pop up!!! We go Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back on these boards!!!  Thanks so much for your well wishes and prayers!!!!  hug.gif's my friend!

April - Soooooo good to see your name pop up again.  I think of you often and was going to ask you how the whole adoption thing is going?  I see on your sig that you have your home study and paperwork done and are just waiting to be picked.  I'll keep you in my prayers that it happens soon.  Are you doing a domestic adoption?  How long have you been on the list waiting?  Fill us in. 

Deport - thanks for cheering us all on!!!  Your time will be here before you know it then we can cheer you on!!!

Teresa - Hope you had a good day off.  I was off too and DH and I worked like dogs around the house (outside) - well DH worked harder than i did but I helped.  PUPO means pregnant until proven otherwise. Your trigger will be here before you know it!!!  Yay!!!

Kali -??????????   whistling.gif   Fingers crossed for you and hoping for good news to start off the Summer thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rcr - did you hear back from the nurse about the intralipid date???

Kewpie & Tear - sorry to be keeping you both on pins n needles!!!!!  Thanks for checking in though!! Hope you both are well!!!

AFM - tomorrow is the day!!!  praying.gif  goodvibes.gifwhistling.gif Trying to stay positive, but I'm not sure if I'm feeling any different.  A few little symptoms, but i think they are probably mostly from the progesterone I'm on, but if it comes back a BFP I will probably do a back flip...oh, that might not be a good idea now would it!!!????  Hoping to know the results by mid-day (after lunch time i'd think 2-3ish maybe).  I have to go to the local hospital and then they are suppose to fax the results over to my RE and then they will call me so hopefully there won't be any problems like I've had in the past w/ the faxing to another state and all.  I am also going to remind them to email me if it is negative and call if positive.  I just hope i don't get that one nurse that called me last time b/c she said "she's not an email type person"... that really got my hopes up when that phone rang with bad news.  Grrrrrr!!!!!  I'm actually tempted to not even test (hpt) tomorrow morning and just go and get it done.  I'll let you all know when I find out.  I'm suppose to work in the afternoon from like 3:30 - 6:00 if I don't get called off, so if I find out while I'm there it might be a little hard for me to post then, but will keep you all in the loop.  Thanks everyone for all your thoughts and prayers!!!  We need them all!!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#39 of 879 Old 05-28-2012, 06:43 PM
rcr

I didn't hear back about the interlipids date, but I will be there exactly 7 days before transfer, so I hope that is ok.

Blue - thinking of you and crossing my fingers.

April - nice you see that you are still around. Hope things are going well with the adoption.

Kali - ?? I am on pins and needles!

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#40 of 879 Old 05-28-2012, 08:24 PM

Blue: I'm saying SOOO many prayers for you to get your BFP tomorrow and for this to be your take home baby!!!!

Cindy

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

#41 of 879 Old 05-28-2012, 08:41 PM

Teresa - I am a week behind you it looks.  Day6 us and bloodwork today, nothing really to report, follies are growing but not close to 10 yet.  My retrieval should be in a week.  I hope to get at least 20!  My emotions are weird.  I feel sad and clingy.  I cry at everything.  Where in NJ are you? You seem to be going all over the place.  

***4***8***12***16***20**heartbeat.gif24***28***32***36...

#42 of 879 Old 05-29-2012, 03:39 AM - Thread Starter

Good luck today Blue!! Thinking of you smile.gif
#43 of 879 Old 05-29-2012, 04:46 AM

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Good Luck today Blue!!

Me: 34, DH: 36, DD born 7/25/10 After 4 years of trying and failed IVF treatments (missing my angels).  IVF/ICSI worked this time! DS born 1/8/13!

www.3hearts2hold1love-emms.blogspot.com

#44 of 879 Old 05-29-2012, 05:30 AM - Thread Starter

Kali: Hope your quiet means that you're taking time to celebrate a BFP with your DH. I continue to keep you in my thoughts and hope to hear good news from you soon!

Blue: I know already said it once today, but go BFP, go!!!! Hoping you have a chance to post your good news to us this afternoon. I think we're all on pins and needles :)

gtree: Yay! I'm glad we're sort of quasi-cycle buddies :) I'm actually in NY - about 25 minutes from Grand Central (to the North). Where in NJ are you? Everytime I hear that someone lives nearby I instantly want to find a time to have coffee together - is that weird? I know there's a comfort in the anonymity of the boards, but I'm kind of a people person, so I long for the in-person support. Unfortunately, we don't have a Resolve group in Westchester county, and I can't manage to drag myself into the City on a Wednesday night :) All that to say that Jersey's not that far, so let me know if you ever want to grab a coffee!!

AFM: I guess I should wait until later to post, but I just came from morning monitoring. I'm disappointed with my progress, although today I had my least favorite u/s tech, so maybe that has something to do with it. She's still saying that I have 5 on the left, but she has the biggest one at 10 (they told me 11 on Sunday). And, on the right, she sees 10 with a 13, 15 and 8 at 10. Good news is that my lining went from 6 to 11.6 since Sunday. So, I'm guessing they're going to have me stim for another day. Guess I'll know this afteroon. I'm getting nervous, ladies.

#45 of 879 Old 05-29-2012, 06:41 AM

Good luck Blue!! lurk.gifHopefully you receive a phone call with good news!!! 

Teresa, the technician seems to be really bad because she's so inconsistent. I'm unsure how they think you're going to trigger tomorrow because your follies aren't really all that large. By the way, I was a really late responder. They had to keep increasing/changing my dose. I ended up stimming for almost 2 weeks because of it. So by day 7 I only had a few follies that they were even measuring. However, at the end of my cycle, I think they retrieved 23 eggs, all mature. So it may take you a little longer but it will happen. Don't be nervous!

hi everyone else! Back to stalker mode!

Attempted induction at 38 weeks; ended up with a c-section.

In love with my baby boy Colin and baby girl Sienna!

love.gif

#46 of 879 Old 05-29-2012, 11:11 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks Renavoo. Unfortunately, they are deciding tomorrow whether or not to cancel my cycle .They're prescribing me 4 Menopur tonight and 4 tomorrow AM. If that doesn't do the trick, then I'm out. Trying not to lose hope - going to go listen to my meditations and hope that my ovaries kick into high gear tonight. It's weird because my estrogen is strong (just below 1000). Maybe if they cancel, we'll do an IUI and get a BFP that way? How long did it take for you to respond? Today is Day 8 of meds for me....

#47 of 879 Old 05-29-2012, 12:24 PM

Posting from my phone...

I'm out BFN and we are officially done w/ this ART stuff!!!!! redface.gif( Thanks all for all of your support over these last 6 yrs. I don't think I would have been able to get this far w/o all of you. Big hugs!!!!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#48 of 879 Old 05-29-2012, 12:44 PM

Blue, NOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm so sorry and heart broken. i so wanted you to get your BFP. :o( Big hugs to you and I hope that you, your DH and little Abby get lots of hugs and kisses in. hug2.gif

Teresa, looking back at my notes, at day 5, they had to increase my dose because i didn't have any follies >10mm, although my estrogen was rising. The day after the increase in dosage (day 6), I finally had 2 follies >10mm. (16 total follies). Day 7, i had 5 follies between 10 and 13mm and 17 total follies. Dose was increased again (this time my menopur was increased; previously it was the gonal f that was increased). I started the regimen on 7/22 and egg retrieval wasn't until 8/5 so it was a long long cycle. But like i said, i got 23 eggs out of it and they were all mature. 11 fertilized, 7 suffered from polyspermy and 5 just didn't fertilize. 

I still think there is hope! 

love.gif

#49 of 879 Old 05-29-2012, 01:13 PM - Thread Starter

Blue: I am so, so sorry love. I was really hoping for you and Kali to kick off our summer spate of BFPs. Hope you get some quiet time to grieve before figuring out what's next. I'm sending you all love and peace.

Renavoo: That gives me hope, though I'm not sure if my RE is that patient. We'll see. Whatever is supposed to happen will happen, right?

#50 of 879 Old 05-29-2012, 01:51 PM

Blue: Noooo!!! I'm so sorry. :-( I hope you're doing ok!!

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

#51 of 879 Old 05-29-2012, 02:02 PM

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Blue - Noooo! NO NONO!  I'm so sorry. :(  Do you know what you'd like to do next?  Adoption?  I'm so so sorry.

Me: 33 PCOS Him: 33 vericocele
13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks
IVF #2 Liam and Maisie (now 2 years old)
IVF #3 BFN and no frosties
IVF #4 BFP!!!! Twins again!

#52 of 879 Old 05-29-2012, 02:12 PM
rcr

Blue - Oh no, I am so sorry. My heart breaks for you. hug2.gif

#53 of 879 Old 05-29-2012, 02:14 PM
rcr

Teresa - hugs to you too. hug2.gif

Looks like a crappy day all around. My mom had seizures last night and is in ICU.

#54 of 879 Old 05-29-2012, 02:52 PM

Blue, hugs my friend hug2.gif My heart aches for you and your DH bawling.gif

Teresa, sorry to hear about your cycle, is it officially cancelled?

rcr, sending prayers for your mom goodvibes.gif

cd.gif  love.gif(DD1 Oct 2009),  angel1.gif (2011) ,  twins.gif (DD2 and DD3 June 2012)

#55 of 879 Old 05-29-2012, 03:02 PM

oh ladies, this has been a tough day all around!

rcr, i'm so sorry about your mom.  please keep us posted, i hope she's okay.

blue, NO!  so unfair.  truly.  abby is lucky to have you as a mom, and i hope she is a comfort to you and your dh today. your support and advice have been invaluable to us, and it just breaks my heart that your optimism and perseverance couldn't bring a better result. we love you and are sending you hugs.

teresa,  your cycle is bizzare! normally they wait to trigger you until your follicles are at least 18-20mm.  being that you have one at 15, you're not that far off.  they say they usually grow 2mm a day.  what's weird is that you have so many but they still would cancel your cycle?  and 4 menopur tonight and tomorrow morning!? that seems like so much.  didn't they have you coasting a few days ago?  could you break down what your protocol has been so far? granted, none of my past have given me a bfp, but i feel like your dosages have been all over the place.  mine usually are a lot steadier, with minor tweaks here and there,  and i've had a ton of mature eggs for ivf.   you must be frustrated, i wonder why they don't just have you go longer.  usually i stim for about 10 days in my cycles.   also, they usually say that each mature follicle would give you about 200 for estrogen, so you'd think with an estrogen level of 1000 you'd have five good guys in there? 

april, so nice to see you!  i'm excited that your adoption process is going smoothly, and i'd love to hear more about it.  i just know someone is going to pick you soon, just from getting to know you on here, you're obviously going to provide a loving home for any baby lucky enough to get you.  

gtree, i know how you feel about the sad and clingy.  my dh has to go away for a week in july, right when i'm going to be on stims.  damn you comicon! he goes for work though, so i can't fight him on it.  he always seems to have to go away when i am at my most hormonal and needy.  lucky guy.   same thing happened last year, when he was gone during my first ivf stim cycle too.    btw, are you in nj?  if so, where at? 

afm, nothing to report.  spent memorial day weekend cleaning the house like a crazy person because we are going away this weekend to a friend's beach house (with 10 other couples), and when we return i have my biopsy on monday, and house guests from monday-thursday.  i still have some blood test to do (don't know why i'm procrastinating), and i have to order meds soon.  i guess i should get the bloodwork done this week so i can cross it off my list.  it's still at least two weeks or three weeks until i start bcp.  just twiddling my thumbs....

Making babies! Twins due June 10, 2013. joy.gif
#56 of 879 Old 05-29-2012, 04:37 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
blue, I'm so sorry! greensad.gif You sounded very strong in your post. Please lean on us if you want to talk about it. Thinking of you! hug.gif

rcr, oh no, I'm thinking of your mom, too! hug2.gif I hope she's ok!

grouphug.gif

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#57 of 879 Old 05-29-2012, 04:47 PM

Blue- Big hugs. So sorry to hear that things did not work out for you. PM me if you want to chat.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#58 of 879 Old 05-29-2012, 07:40 PM - Thread Starter

rcr: I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. Has she ever had a seizure before? I can't imagine how scary that must be for you and your family. Sending you lots of love and prayer.

BellyBean:Thanks. Not officially cancelled yet. They'll make the call tomorrow after b/w and u/s. Not sure why I wouldn't just keep stimming, but this is my first IVF cycle so I don't completely understand everything yet.

auraleigh:I know. It's all so confusing. I broke down my protocol for you below. Supposedly on Sunday I had 2 10s and a 14 (I think) on the right - so the 14 should have been 18 by today, but it was only 15. I've had 4 different ultrasound techs so I know that plays a huge role, but it's still really, really frustrating. Also, isn't having a strong estrogen response with not so great follies a bad thing? I thought I heard that too much estrogen would ruin the cycle. So, here's my protocol thus far:
Day 4 (start of stims): 150 Gonal-F and 1 Menopur AM and PM
Day 5: 150 Gonal-F and 1 Menopur AM and PM
Day 6: 150 Gonal-F and 1 Menopur AM - 3 Menopur PM
Day 7: 3 Menopur AM and PM
Day 8: 3 Menopur AM and PM
Day 9: 3 Menopur AM + 3mg Cetrotide (3 day dose b/c that's all I could get) and 3 Menopur PM
Day 10: 3 Menopur AM - 4 Menopur PM
Day 11: 4 Menopur AM - 3 Menopur PM
Day 12: 3 Menopur AM - 4 Menopur PM
Day 13: 4 Menopur AM + 1 mg Cetrotide .... don't know yet what PM will look like.

What do you think?? Trying not to lose too much hope. My husband came home, and I told him about the possibility of a cancelled cycle. He looked at me oddly, and then he said, "How are you not crying hysterically right now?" The funny thing is that he's been out of sorts all night because of this quasi-news! Tomorrow is a new day!!! Hopefully this rain will wash away any possible bad news smile.gif Jealous about your beach getaway, though 10 couples sounds like a lot. Hope you're all really good friends!!!
#59 of 879 Old 05-29-2012, 08:13 PM

gloomy.gif  Blue and rcr, I'm thinking of you both.  Gosh I'm so sorry.  Blue....my heart just aches for you.

Mama to Nell (11/15/06) and Maggie (10/9/10) . AFTER 2.5 YEARS, I AM AN AUNTIE!!! joy.gifHOORAY TEAR78 and welcome Anika and Brand New Baby Boy!!!!  Circumcision: the more you know, the worse it is; please leave the decision up to your son!

#60 of 879 Old 05-30-2012, 03:25 AM

Oh gosh, Rcr, thinking of you and your family! I hope your mom is doing better today. Big hugs!

Teresa, do you know why they are leaning so heavily on menopur? i see that you did take gonal F initially but ended up stopping. I'm just curious because I feel like most of the women I've known have stimmed using both menopur and either gonal F or follistim. May be my faulty memory! High estrogen is definitely a bad thing because it puts you at risk for OHSS but 1000 doesn't seem extraordinarily high to me. I ended with an estrogen level close to 5000 and had no signs of OHSS. The day they measured the 5 follies between 10 and 13mm, my estrogen level was measuring 699- you have bigger follies than me so your 1000 seems on track. But I don't know. I hope that you get answers today! and that they don't cancel your cycle. 

Blue, still just thinking of you and your family. 

April, Hi!! I'm so happy to see you and to see that things are moving smoothly!

Aura, procrastinate away! i hope you have wonderful weather for your beach holiday. And boo to DH being away during your stim time. I know I would be upset too. :o( We'll be here to support you though! Can't wait to follow you through this next cycle. 

love.gif

Tags
Infertility

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page