Summer IVF Thread: Summer Embies Bring Spring Babies!! - Page 20 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#571 of 879 Old 07-17-2012, 03:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Cindy, I can't wait for you to catch up!!! Last season was INSANE, especially the very end.  We bulk watched all the prior season on netflix/zune, so it's a rude awakening to watch on live tv and have to wait an entire week for a new episode.  My nerves can't take it.  

Silver, it's always the case that AF never comes when you want it to.  How is the weather? I hear it's the rainiest summer in ages, that can't be fun.  We're on our fourth heat wave of the summer, so I'm not sure what's worse.  And for some reason the heat wave always comes when I have dr appointments in the city! 

Afm, dinner with friends tonight and then home for shots and all that fun.  My monitoring appt is tomorrow at 10am, so my mom is going to drive into the city with me, hang out in the car so we won't have to pay for parking, we'll meet up with my sister, and then drive back to NJ so I can work for half a day.  I'm sure it will be a blast.  My bosses are great, and my coworkers are picking up my slack, but the days seem endless to me.  I'm not sleeping very well because I'm a stomach sleeper, and with the egg bloat it's uncomfortable.  I tried last night to prop myself up with pillows and sleep on my back, but it was not a great idea.  Today I'm just exhausted and will have to try something different tonight.  Anyone else find a good way to change sleep positions?  I know if I get pregnant I'll have to adjust eventually...

Making babies! Twins due June 10, 2013. joy.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#572 of 879 Old 07-17-2012, 03:19 PM

Aura: My faux tummy sleeping position while prego is to put a thick pillow next to me and put my top leg on it and then sort of roll to my tummy - i feel like it takes a lot of the pressure off of just laying on my tummy. Doesn't really work for me anymore bc if I roll to far, baby gets mad and starts squirming. But it worked for a while! Now I am super excited to watch breaking bad! DH and I meant to watch a bunch in time for the season that just started but it didn't happen - so now I'm not sure we sure do a marathon and try and catch up. We used to only watch our shows on netflix but about 6 mos ago we got expanded cable and on demand so now we've been watching more "live" - and watching commerical totally blows!! Unless it's HBO, we have more fun waiting a day and then watching on on demand so we can skip the commercials!

Cindy

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

#573 of 879 Old 07-17-2012, 05:11 PM
rcr

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Aura - I am drinking a glass of wine for you tonight since you can't ;) I did the same thing as Vegan when I was pregnant with DS.

Silver - they have a 7 year look-back in the US, meaning that if you give the money away they will find out if it was less than 7 years ago. I think the idea of buying a big house is brilliant. You can always sell it if you need the money back.

Teresa- thinking of you. I hope everything is ok.

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#574 of 879 Old 07-17-2012, 07:00 PM

Rcr, please have another!  I'd kill for a drink right about now.  Just knowing that I can't have one makes me want it so much more.  

Thanks ladies for this new pillow idea! I am going to try it tonight.  I am just about ready to face plant into bed.  

My appt is tomorrow and I'll get another update, hopefully I can ask when they think trigger will be.  DH and I wanted to get IMAX tickets for the new batman movie this weekend, but I am reluctant to make any plans until we know more.  Babies first!  

#575 of 879 Old 07-18-2012, 03:11 AM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

Aura, I hope you find out all sorts of good things at your appointment today.

Silver, I would buy a bigger house if the resale value is good.  Cars depreciate in value so unless you really "need" one, I wouldn't buy a car.

AFM, working on immigration paperwork for my DH has consumed my time.  I need to call my doctor and find out if BCP would be part of my protocol or not.  Waiting for a reimbursement from DH's work so we have the money to pay for IVF.  My sister just had another IUI and is hoping she gets pregnant (her DH has sperm motility issues). If she doesn't she will be IVF bound too.  I am the oldest, but she has been married 9 years and I have only been married 2.  I sort of feel like it is a race to give my mom grandbabies - but I think I need to kick that idea out of my head. - whenever I can get pregnant will be great!  Hopefully earlier rather than later but money is a deciding factor.

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#576 of 879 Old 07-18-2012, 03:16 PM

Hello ladies!  I'm up to 23 eggs.  They range in size... there are a couple at 18 but the majority are 10-14.  The dr said he wants me to come back Friday, because he wants to give all the rest of the eggs a chance to catch up.  I may wind up losing a few of the biggest ones, but that's fine.  I am guessing trigger is Friday, with retrieval on Sunday?  Dr T was really great, he said he thinks things are looking good, my lining is 10 and looking "beautiful".  He said he thinks I'll be surprised at what makes it to day 5, and I hope he's right!

Lilac, sorry you're in paperwork hell.  Don't worry about being in a race, although I can totally see how it's easy to get competitive about it.  Hopefully it will happen soon for you!

#577 of 879 Old 07-18-2012, 03:28 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Just a quick update as should be sleeping! AF showed up for perfect timing for my trip.  Start drugs tommrow.  Scan on wednessday and egg collection on 30th! Won't be about to update much as off camping on sat and work cancelled the time off I had to pack! But I know your all thinking of me and I'm thinking of you, espically you aura your so close now!

Silverbird

deborahbgkelly likes this.

Missing my dh everyday candle.gif and hoping there is a brighter future for me out there

#578 of 879 Old 07-18-2012, 04:08 PM

hide.gif  Sorry I have been MIA for a while, but I had a few minutes and thought I would jump on quickly.  I haven't had the time to get totally caught up on the thread, so please excuse any errors or missed things...

rcr, I am so sorry the last cycle was a BFN greensad.gif  It's so unfair.  It sounds like you are planning on doing another cycle with SIRM in december (in vegas?).  I look forward to following you again then, and will be anxiously awaiting your BFP!  It sounds like the cycle was much better than past ones, so I am still very hopeful! 

silver, yay for being so close and AF cooperating!  I am sorry you have to worry about all the money issues, but I do like the idea of a bigger house :)  I really hope this is your cycle!

Aura, sounds like everything is going so well for you too!  You completely deserve a BFP, and I'll be praying this is your cycle!!!!  I have everything crossed for you my friend!!!

Teresa, I haven't made it far enough back to get the whole story, but I will be thinking positive thoughts for you and your bean.

Blue, always thinking about you my friend! 

Deborah, thinking about you too!

Laggie, you still around?  Hope all is well with you.

Wishing everyone else the best too!! 

cd.gif  love.gif(DD1 Oct 2009),  angel1.gif (2011) ,  twins.gif (DD2 and DD3 June 2012)

#579 of 879 Old 07-18-2012, 05:22 PM

Thanks Belly. I wrote on TTCAL forum about what today's signficance is. I don't want to keep writing things out.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#580 of 879 Old 07-19-2012, 03:43 AM

I go back to get scanned and bloodwork this morning.  On Monday eve they upped by Bravelle and Menopur.  I hope I am still on track for trigger on Sunday!  I'm starting to get nervous that I'm not responding good enough.  The nurse called me while I was driving home on Monday so I couldn't write down my follicle count or anything and because I was trying to remember how much to up each med I couldn't remember the follicle count :(.  I'm writing the report all down this afternoon so I can truly look at the numbers and see how I am doing compared to my last cycles.

Nesehola.gif

Me (39): Bilateral Hydrolapinges (both fallopian tubes removed 5/9/2008)
DH (36): no issues
IVF#1 7/7/08: BFN
IVF#2 10/07/08: BFN
IVF #3 ER 7/25/12 - 21 eggs retrieved/ 10 fertilized. 3 day transfer 7/28 praying.gif

#581 of 879 Old 07-19-2012, 05:03 AM
rcr

Aura and Nese - what a big weekened. Great news Aura, and Nesse  - it only takes one.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#582 of 879 Old 07-19-2012, 06:52 AM - Thread Starter

rcr: I'm glad you're going to give it another go with  your own eggs. I'm really, really hopeful that they've worked out all of the kinks and that this one will be the winner for you! Thanks for the Misdiagnosed Miscarriage website - I actually had found it a few weeks ago through some googling I was doing. Unfortunately, the forum is no longer live, so while I can read stories, I can't actually interact with people. I just feel like I need some conversation with folks who've been down this road before. No tilted uterus for me, so that's one explanation gone.

aura: Yay for trigger and retrieval! That time seems to have flown by!!!

Silver: Ugh. I am so sorry about the financial strain. It's so hard to have to worry about money in the midst of everything else. I hope you find a solution that works for you.

Nese: Let us know what your count was when you get it figured out. As we always say, it only takes one!! Sending you good retrieval vibes!

Deborah: Hope you are hanging in there!

Blue: I really wish I had an Abby right about now. Can you give her a little squeeze from me?

Lilac: When does DH do his next "donation?"

All: Thanks for all of your good wishes. It's really meant a lot to me. Some of the info in the spoiler is graphic which is why I hid it. The short story is that the pregnancy is pretty much not viable, and I'm going off meds starting today. Not sure how much I'll be posting over the next few weeks. Sometimes it's really cathartic, and sometimes it's just too painful. Thanks for the support :/

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Alas, the news is not good. HCG continues to rise (26,500) and the gestational sac continues to grow (13mm), but still no yolk or fetal pole. DH went with me today to the REs office. My doctor has said that our chances of a viable pregnancy are pretty close to nil (although he never wants to rule anything out completely). He's recommended the D+C, but said he'd support our decision. We've decided to start by going off meds. I'll probably give it a week or so of no meds, and then revisit the idea of the D+C, especially if the HCG starts to fall. He's given us a container with saline so that I can collect any tissue (if I miscarry on my own) for genetic testing. I've put in a call to my midwife as I'd have to schedule the D+C through their office. Part of me wants the rollercoaster to end (i.e. just do the D+C and get it over with), but the other part of me can't let go. I'd like to take some time off, but I'm not sure how to finagle that without using up all of my sick days (which are what I need to save in order to get paid for maternity leave!). Meeting with my boss today at noon, and planning to update him then. Thanks again for all of the support of us and Al Seed.

#583 of 879 Old 07-19-2012, 07:36 AM

Aura - Things sound to be going great! Thinking good thoughts for you! Can't wait to hear how the weekend goes.

Nese - Ugh. It sucks when they call you and you're driving! I hope things are looking great when you get to compare the numbers. Come on follies!

Silver - Yay for the timing working out!!!

Teresa - I'm so, so sorry. There aren't any words. I wish things were different. This is just so unfair. I had a missed m/c in March and decided on a D&C, so feel free to PM me if you want to talk about it or have questions. No pressure at all. I'm sending you the biggest hug possible. hug2.gif

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#584 of 879 Old 07-19-2012, 09:16 AM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

teresa, sorry to hear of what appears to be a non-viable pregnancy.  I am still rooting for Al Seed.

aura, just a few more days until egg retrievel - how exciting.

skj - how scary about the crinone - I think that is part of my protocol when I get to it - not sure I could handle crazyiness like that while teaching teenagers every day.  Scares the bejeebers out of me.

AFM, scheduled the next sperm freeze for Friday Aug. 3.  At $206 dollars a pop to freeze a sample, and I just found out my insurance denied that even though we have infertility coverage, I sure hope DH has more than 5 little wigglers in his next sample.  Still trying to get money together for the fees and although the sperm freezing is necessary in order to do our procedure, it eats away at the money we have saved to do the procedure.

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#585 of 879 Old 07-19-2012, 07:57 PM

Just a quick one b/c i need to go to bed.....

Aura - fingers crossed for you!!  Everything is sounding great so far. Can't wait!  Keep us posted.

Teresa - so sorry to hear your news!   Sounds like our first IVF but my numbers were up to like 50,000 i think it was and the sac kept growing.  It was right around x-mas and i had like 19 people coming to my house, so i just waited it out and my ob had said i could take a pill (cytotec i think it was called but it was the generic and started w/ a M) or just wait or have a dnc.  She didn't recommend the dnc b/c i guess she said that the risk (risk with everything) of a dnc is that it can cause damage to your lining and then cause issues for future pregnancy or w/ the egg sticking I think it was, and in our case we had enough issues getting pregnant that i didn't want to add any more, so i opted for the pill after Christmas was over and my body hadn't done anything.  My body is weird and i had to take several doses of the meds and it didn't seem to work for me, but then our doula told me i could use some herbal mix and i did (after 2 doses of the drugs) that and within like 4 hrs i started to bleed and passed everything.  I did just have a friend that m/c'd and she took the pills (4 vaginally at one time and m/c'd like w/in 4-6 hrs).  I'm always here if you need or feel free to PM me if you have any ?'s i can try to help you with.  I'm so sorry you are going through this and I am thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.  IF itself is so not fair and this on top of IF just plain old sucks!!!!  hug2.gif

Lila - hope the next sperm day goes well and you get a lot of swimmers.  I hate insurance companies!!!

Nesse - fingers crossed for you too!!  Sounds like things are moving along.  Keep us posted!!

Hi to everyone else.  I really need to go to bed.  I have to call the vet tomorrow b/c I think Abby has a virus and has this growth in her on her lip it seems and i think it is contagious to other dogs so we might have to keep her away from other dogs.  Good grief.  I think she might have picked it up at the dog park or doggie day care or something.  He immune system has never been that great so i think she is kinda weak in that area.  Poor little girlie!!!  We will see what the vet says tomorrow... hopefully i can get her in after work.

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#586 of 879 Old 07-20-2012, 06:01 AM

teresa, i'm always here for you if you need to talk.  hopefully you can take the weekend to just hibernate and maybe things will work themselves out on their own.  you've been so strong through all of this, i hope it passes quickly so you can move on to your next pregnancy.  sending you all my love!

lilac/skj- where is this scary crinone story?? i didn't see it! i am going to start taking it very soon, i'm so curious!

lilac, i hope the numbers are good this time! i know the financial strain is unfortunately such a stress, but it will be worth it when you've got a baby in your arms.  keep hanging in there!

blue, poor abby!  i hope she checks out okay, it stinks that you have to keep her away from other dogs for a bit.  i guess she's just going to need all of your extra love right now!

nese, how is it going? how are you feeling? any updates?  we're getting really close!

afm, headed into the city with my mom and sister for lunch, as it's restaurant week.  then i'll head to my appt, see what they say, and then wait around for the call to trigger.  i hope this is it! i hope all the little eggs had time to grow, i hope i don't lose any of the big guys, and i hope their quality is better than before.  i'm getting nervous!

#587 of 879 Old 07-20-2012, 03:59 PM

Teresa - I am truly so sorry.  Hugs for you.

auraleigh - How exciting you get to trigger tonight!!!  Are you doing 3 day or 5 day transfer?

blueeyezz - I hope your furbaby is ok.  I just had a scare with my dog, Piper this week.  These dogs really are our babies, too!

AFM - I couldn't post yesterday evening because I was a little down. When we did our previous IVFs I was a follicle producing over achiever (something like 23 one cycle and 28 another) that both ended in BFN and no embryos worthy of freezing. That was 4 years ago. I realize as we get older (I'll be 40 in October) that things go downhill, but I hadn't prepared myself for this. This is what my nurse sent me via mychart: START YOUR Ganirelix tonight. You have a total of 5 follicles: 12 11 11 13 11 Estrogen level is 398.1 Endometrial Lining is 5. As of the time of bloodwork and scan I have been stimming for 6 days. They pushed my bloodwork and scans out a day and so this puts me at POSSIBLE trigger Monday night. I have never really known what all the numbers mean, but it doesn't seem very good to me. 

I'm sorry for those I missed.  It's been a hectic day for me, but I promise to do a better job next post :)

Nesehola.gif

IVF #3 ER 7/25/12 - 21 eggs retrieved/ 10 fertilized. 3 day transfer 7/28 praying.gif

#588 of 879 Old 07-20-2012, 05:40 PM

nese, don't be down!  it's not the quantity, it's the quality that matters.  i too made 20 something eggs on my last two cycles and both cycles were bfn.  those sound like five good follicles!  all around the same size too! if you figure they grow 2mm a day normally, you should be at 19/18 on monday, which would be perfect timing for trigger.  your lining is thin, but still has time to grow. what was your lining at in the past?  as far as estrogen, it's usually 200 for every mature follicle.  i think mine on day six was also in the 300s.  you're right on track!  there are a ton of ladies on this board who only had two or three follicles and wound up pregnant.  don't be too hard on yourself.  

afm, dr appt went well.  the dr didn't even count how many follicles there were because they were huge and there were a good number.  my ovaries are so swollen he said they were "kissing", aka, overlapping.  i'm so bloated!  they told me to take it easy, and i'm triggering tonight at 11:30 pm, after 9 easy days of stimming.  i don't know if it's because my last cycles were new and scary, or if my meds just made me feel bad, or if i just like my dr so much more this time.  i just feel pretty calm at the moment.  i've done everything i can.  the rest is out of my hands.  it scares me that i won't know anything really until wednesday when i get my 3 day report, but it is what it is.  i will just try to sit here and patiently wait until day 5 when i hopefully have something to put back in me.  

#589 of 879 Old 07-20-2012, 06:08 PM
rcr

Aura - that wounds wonderful. I am leaving for a camping trip, an to drive up north, but I will be checking in on my phone and thinking of you!

Nese: Like Aura said, it is not really numbers that count. It just takes one!

Blue - poor abby. It is always something with her, isn't it. What did the vet say?

Teresa - oh,hun, I am so sorry. I was so hoping that it would not end like this. I had a D&C, so if you want to talk about that, let me know. It was also with a blighted ovum, and my hcg continued to rise even right up to the hcg. I waited three weeks (painful) for it to pass naturally, but I couldn't take it any longer. I hope you are spending some time doing whatever you need to get through this this weekend. We are all here for you if you need us. Many of us have been there. I cried in bed for two weeks after my m/c. We all do what we need to do to help ourselves get through it, so I hope whatever you do helps you in the end. hugs.

AFM - I am leaving on Sunday to visit family up north. We are camping along the way. DH went out and got us a new tent today. it is lovely. We are taking the dogs and going to Canada, so I had to run around today and get a  rabies shot since they were overdue and we can't get back into the US without a rabies certificate. I am glad I thought of it today, and not over the weekend when it would be too late.

#590 of 879 Old 07-21-2012, 02:58 AM

Teresa- So, sorry this is how things are turning out. Part of me still holds out hope for you, but I don't know. I can't really say. I have heard of women with being diagnosed with blighted ovum's that turned out to be healthy pregnancies in the end, who refused to have d&C's. I have refused to get that done twice and had natural m/c's. It is difficult either way. I was also told by my doctor that it is safer to miscarry on my own. I do agree because, I also have read having that procedure to cause scarring. I also never wanted to cause any more complications with my own body.  The decision is a difficult one, I know. I also felt pressured by doctors before to do d&c's when it wasn't necessary. It just seemed like I was supposed to do that, cause that's what everyone else just did. One thing I can say for sure though is, I would make sure you have proper pain medication if it happens naturally. You, never now. I couldn't believe how physically painful one of mine was, I absolutely felt like I was going into labor. I think that makes the emotional pain more to bare. Feel free to pm me if you need more personal support. Everones experiences can be different. You have been so strong. We all need extra support sometimes.

Aura- excited for you and transfer. woo hoo. Can't wait to hear more news.

rcr- Where in Canada are you camping. I live in Canada. I also love traveling to the states. there is a Condo that we hope to go to again next year. So exciting and I love camping. Haven't gone yet this year. Suck, lol

Nese- rooting for you and your transfer coming up.

Blue- hope things get fixed with your dog. That sucks. Hope you are doing well.

lilac- yeah, I hate how everything with these procedures cost so much. Its horrible. All the costs for us kept adding up when I calculated it. It would have been out of pocket no coverage. DH has low poor quality sperm. So, there was ICSI, than I also have a history of recurrent miscarriages so than added the cost of PGD and just got so freaked out by how much everything was going to cost us.

Hi to everyone else. Wish everything to go your way.

Married to DH ,forever missing (02/08)@ 8wks.,08/10)@ 8wks.,and(26/01/12)chemical pregnancy.Hopeing, praying and wishing for my first baby to be born healthy!

#591 of 879 Old 07-21-2012, 09:30 AM

Hi all- Acupuncture went much better yesterday and he was responsive to my feedback. Also, I'm going to call the RE on Monday to see what a cycle would look like this time around. We'll probably go in sometime after our vacation. I hope to have some news for you soon! Vacation progress: 10 days and counting. I have everything squared away and I'm very excited!

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#592 of 879 Old 07-21-2012, 11:40 AM

Had scans and blood work today and the nurse called instead of messaging through mychart.  She says the reason she told me 5 on Thurs was because she only reports on follicles over 10mm. (is it mm??)  I now have 17 on right and 7 on left all between 10 and 19.  E2 is 1119.   Believes ER will be Wednesday. Will know more after Mondays blood work and scans. She said the tech reported my lining at 4.3 but she believes she calculated incorrectly because it was 5 on Thurs and it would only go up not down. Thank you everyone for lifting my spirits. You are all so great!

Nesehola.gif

#593 of 879 Old 07-21-2012, 12:58 PM

Nese: That is a huge difference in follies! Awesome!! Do they have you on estrogen to thicken your lining? Will they let you transfer if it is still a 5? I was having some lining issues on my cycle and was afraid they wouldn't let me transfer. I ended up getting to around an 8 (I think - I forget) but it was trilaminar - and it got me pregnant. But I was using vaginal suppositories a few times/day to get it thicker. Good luck! :-)

Aura: I'm so excited for you!!!! And I think we're finally going to start that season of breaking bad tonight. We were going to last night but we were both too tired.

Deborah: Enjoy your vacation!!

RCR: Safe travels and have fun. 

Teresa: I am so sorry you are having to go through this! I too have been through a D&C and would be happy to talk to you about my experience. In my case I was already miscarrying but just wanted it over and also bc I had a 2 yr old at home, I didn't want the uncertainty of getting incapacitated while DH was at least an hour away. I was really happy in the end that I got to be knocked out and not have to go through the physical or emotional pain. The healing was really easy. I did worry about damage to my uterus but my RE assured me I would be fine. I always seemed to have a thin lining after (even 7 mos later), but I can't say it was necessarily from the D&C and not just how my body was anyway bc I never had my lining checked before that. Hugs!

Cindy

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

#594 of 879 Old 07-21-2012, 02:41 PM

Speaking of Canada- That's where we're going on vacation: Nova Scotia. I definitely intend to enjoy vacation!

#595 of 879 Old 07-21-2012, 07:00 PM

Nese, glad you're feeling better about your eggs!  Again it's all quality over quantity, but now you've got more to choose from!  Are you on anything for lining? How are you feeling?  Can't wait to hear how things go on Monday!

Vegan, I hope you and your dh are enjoying a little Jesse Pinkman and Walter White tonight!  

Rcr, hope your camping trip is going well and the weather is nice for you!

Deportivo, how are you feeling?

Deborah, I'm excited to hear what the RE says this week.  Keep us posted!

We spent the afternoon at the movies watching The Dark Knight Rises, which was amazing, and I've been on the couch for the rest of the day watching tv.  I'm a little uncomfortable when I walk around so I'm taking it easy.  I just took an hour long shower, I'm shaved, lotioned, primped... I don't think I can be any more ready! I don't know if I'll ever be able to fall asleep tonight though.  Last night I got three hours, maybe.  I need to be there at 10:30 tomorrow, so I think we'll probably leave around 8:30.  It's only an hour away, but I want to leave time to get gas, parking, and traffic.  There's nothing I hate more than being late, let alone worrying that I'll miss the pre-ovulation window!  In any case, all I can do is show up.  The rest is up to them!

#596 of 879 Old 07-21-2012, 09:15 PM

AURA- just crashing to wish u luck tom, can't believe it's here already, so glad Dr T has been so good to u, I know he will take great care of u Tom. Praying for lots of good embryos and praying this is it for u. Can't wait to here how it went, I'll be stalking.

Hi to everyone else, I'm going back to lurking!!

Loving life with DH, DD-8/98lady.gif, & our miracle twins 12/4/10babyboy.gifbabygirl.gif after 3 IVF's and 3 yrs TTC

#597 of 879 Old 07-22-2012, 09:12 AM

They didn't say anything about taking anything for the lining.  I guess I will find out more after my appt on Monday.  

Auraleigh, I guess you are either in ET right now or just finished.  Thinking of you today :)

Blue, how's your furbaby?

RCR, enjoy your time away!

Nesehola.gif

#598 of 879 Old 07-22-2012, 11:26 AM

hello ladies!  quickly popping in to update.  retrieval went well.  thirty. five. eggs.  i didn't think it was possible!  my first ivf was maybe 23? and i think my second was 21.  i guess this explains why i was so uncomfortable yesterday.  everything went well, i was really sore after but now i'm home and laying.  i'm scared i'm going to bloat up so i have my dh at the store buying me gatorade and extra strength tylenol.  now we just wait for the fert report...

#599 of 879 Old 07-22-2012, 12:24 PM

Wow! Sounds like ER went really awesome! That's great Aura. Looking forward to the fertilization report!

Nesehola.gif

#600 of 879 Old 07-22-2012, 01:20 PM

Aura- awesome !!!! If I wasn't on my phone I'd have a bunch of jumping things!! When do you expect your fert report? So excited for you!!!!! Keep us in the loop!

Teresa - how are you doing?

Nese- glad you are feeling better! Fingers crossed for you. Are you on estrogen? That's good for you lining.

Rcr - hope you have a good trip. We are suppose to finally get some rain this week so I hope you don't get wet camping.

AFM- on my phone so keeping it short and I know someone asked about Abby our fur baby. Anyways, she does have a virus and it may take 1-2 months to go away and she can't go to doggie day care or be around other dogs bc she is contagious ( her sliva). Poor baby, actually poor us bc we are going to have to keep her stimulated and active. Oh my!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

Tags
Infertility

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page