Summer IVF Thread: Summer Embies Bring Spring Babies!! - Page 25 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#721 of 879 Old 08-03-2012, 12:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Silver: I'm so sorry sweetie! Sending you many hugs across the pond!!

Cindy

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

#722 of 879 Old 08-03-2012, 08:02 PM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

I got good news from the fertility center.  Again there were 5 motile and 3 nonmotile which made me question if they had the correct results since it was exactly the same as the last time.  Well I got a good explanation and also learned that this number is not the total that were frozen.  The explanation is simply that a sample was taken from the full volume that DH supplied so hopefully in each of the 4 vials frozen today, there are 5 motile sperm in each vial.  There were 5 vials frozen the last time so now there are a total of 9 vials frozen.  I thought that the 8 sperm were the total number in the vials but that wasn't the case at all.  Fertility treatment requires so much thinking and today was inspiration that good things might happen.  We need to go do another freeze in 2 weeks. Then the fertility center will  decide if we need to do another freeze or not.

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#723 of 879 Old 08-04-2012, 07:08 AM

silver, i am SO sorry to hear that nothing fertilized.  so terribly unfair!! how are you feeling? will you discuss it with the dr? i sending you many hugs.

lilac, so glad you got more sperm! do you think you will be ready soon to go for ivf soon? 

kali, how are stims going?  good luck this cycle!  hopefully moving stress with calm down so you can concentrate on yourself.

nese, how are you holding up? any gut feelings?

sorry i've been mia... it's been a really crappy 2ww.  i've been poas for a few days now and all bfn.  then yesterday i had some bleeding.  i'm not having a great reaction to the crinone/e2v suppositories, and we thought the bleeding could be from that.  then after a whole day of no bleeding, i had more bleeding at night.  then it went away again.  and more bleeding this morning....  dr wang was emailing me at 11:30 last night and again at 7 this morning.  can i say again how much i love the drs at SIRM?  i have never had an experience where a dr cared so much for me that they would be emailing me around the clock.  in any case, dr wang had me go for my beta this morning instead of waiting until monday, so if it's over i can just stop torturing myself.  the lab said they'd have my stat results to the dr by 3, but SIRM isn't open that late, so dr wang said he can check remotely so that way i can have an answer later this afternoon.

dh and i were supposed to drive to philly to hang out with close friends, but instead my friend will come to me (dh will go down there for guy time because i feel like otherwise he will just mope around feeling sad and useless).  if it's a negative i plan on numbing the pain with wine and sushi and bad chick flicks in my pjs on the couch.  once i mourn this fully, i can contemplate when we will do our first fet, or if it's worth it to try to do pgd on them embryos or not.  *sigh* i was really hoping i was done with this rollercoaster.  it just never gets easier, does it?

Making babies! Twins due June 10, 2013. joy.gif
#724 of 879 Old 08-04-2012, 07:12 AM

AFM - HOLY CRAP!!!!!  joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif   I'm totally in shock and trying not to get too excited.  I am 5 days late and accidentally took a LH test and it was positive this morning and then did a $ store HCG test and then that was positive and then I took an EPT and as you can see below.  Wow, is all I can say!  It's a total GOD thing!!!! Very nervous and cautiously excited.

Lila - that is great news too!!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#725 of 879 Old 08-04-2012, 07:34 AM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Blue- I only lurk over here from the IF one thread but wanted to say Congratulations, what an amazing story. I'll be hoping. & praying for you! It is so inspiring to see success against all odds, makes me remember why we try month after month, you just never know!

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#726 of 879 Old 08-04-2012, 09:13 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Blue: joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif and another joy.gif for luck

I can't beleive it what amazing news!

Aura: I'm so sorry things aren't looking good.

Missing my dh everyday candle.gif and hoping there is a brighter future for me out there

#727 of 879 Old 08-04-2012, 09:54 AM

OMG Blue Congratulations YAY YAY!

I cannot believe my eyes if anyone deserves a MIracle Baby is you my friend

Now hte jumpers

joy.gif

joy.gif

joy.gif

joy.gif

joy.gif

joy.gif

joy.gif

joy.gif

joy.gif

Mommy to our Twin Miracles babygirl.gifbabyboy.gif born on 29/1/12

#728 of 879 Old 08-04-2012, 10:01 AM

joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif

BLUE- you know how excited I am already but had to send u some jumpers too. Just proof that miracles do happen. No one deserves it as much as you guys.

Loving life with DH, DD-8/98lady.gif, & our miracle twins 12/4/10babyboy.gifbabygirl.gif after 3 IVF's and 3 yrs TTC

#729 of 879 Old 08-04-2012, 10:08 AM

I was logging on hoping to find good news from AURA. I'm so sorry you've been getting BFNs!! It's great SIRM was willing to move up your beta. I hope it turns out to be positive! If not, wine sushi and a chik flick with a friend is a good way to go. 

Blue: Holy crap!!!!!!! This is the craziest, most excited news ever!!!! I'm so happy and thrilling for you and praying SO hard that this is your take home baby. Do you need to start intralipids and meds ASAP?!? 

Cindy

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

#730 of 879 Old 08-04-2012, 10:14 AM

Aura I don't even know what to say. I prayed for you when I saw your update. I hope it's too early for POAS! Please know I'm thinking about you.

I POAS last night even though I swore I would not. DH and I decided its better to know and be prepared. So last night was 6dp3dt and it was bfn. I am hoping it's too early. We will test tonight and every night this coming week.

Nesehola.gif

Me (39): Bilateral Hydrolapinges (both fallopian tubes removed 5/9/2008)
DH (36): no issues
IVF#1 7/7/08: BFN
IVF#2 10/07/08: BFN
IVF #3 ER 7/25/12 - 21 eggs retrieved/ 10 fertilized. 3 day transfer 7/28 praying.gif

#731 of 879 Old 08-04-2012, 10:16 AM

Blue that's amazing. Prayers for you too!! Fingers crossed

Nesehola.gif

IVF #3 ER 7/25/12 - 21 eggs retrieved/ 10 fertilized. 3 day transfer 7/28 praying.gif

#732 of 879 Old 08-04-2012, 10:38 AM

blue?!?!?!??!??!  i almost fainted when i read your post!! sometimes good things happen to good people who deserve it, and no one is more deserving than you.  i could not be happier for you!  

deborahbgkelly likes this.

#733 of 879 Old 08-04-2012, 11:39 AM

and... i have my period.  i'm out.

#734 of 879 Old 08-04-2012, 11:46 AM

aura: hug2.gif I'm so sorry, now it doesn't get any easier

Missing my dh everyday candle.gif and hoping there is a brighter future for me out there

#735 of 879 Old 08-04-2012, 11:50 AM

Aura- So sorry greensad.gifgreensad.gifgreensad.gif

Loving life with DH, DD-8/98lady.gif, & our miracle twins 12/4/10babyboy.gifbabygirl.gif after 3 IVF's and 3 yrs TTC

#736 of 879 Old 08-04-2012, 11:54 AM

Aura, I'm so sorry. Hugs for you. Do you have a follow up with you're RE to see what next steps are

Nesehola.gif

#737 of 879 Old 08-04-2012, 01:37 PM

Oh my gosh Blue that is BEYOND exciting news!!!  I am absolutely thrilled for you!!!!  Sending lots of positive thoughts your way jumpers.gifjoy.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gif

cd.gif  love.gif(DD1 Oct 2009),  angel1.gif (2011) ,  twins.gif (DD2 and DD3 June 2012)

#738 of 879 Old 08-04-2012, 01:43 PM

Aura, I am so sorry to read that this cycle was a BFN.  I hope your RE is able to give some advice on which way to go next.  I know I look into PGD after so many failed FET's, but my RE only recommended it on fresh cycles (not sure why or if that is standard or not).  Perhaps he was just trying to "save" us money since it is so expensive and with a fresh cycle they can test them all at once, not just as they thaw each group?  So sorry again about the BFN, it's really not fair.

Silver, so sorry to hear about your fertilization report.  Was it a different protocol from your last cycle?  Do they give you another try for free?

Nese, I hope it's just too soon for your HPT's and you get a BFP surprise soon!

cd.gif  love.gif(DD1 Oct 2009),  angel1.gif (2011) ,  twins.gif (DD2 and DD3 June 2012)

#739 of 879 Old 08-04-2012, 02:25 PM

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)

EEK... I haven't been stalking as much lately, but I saw the crazy number of posts and was like... either something really good or really bad just happened! BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif I will be praying so hard for a sticky baby for you!!! I'm sure you're still in shock, but do you have any plans for treatment for the immune stuff? Or are you just going to see what happens? So excited for you!!

Aura - I also wanted to say I'm so sorry about AF... I've been so hopeful for you, with this cycle being so very different. At least you have some frosties (if I'm remembering correctly), and a medical team that's with you every step of the way. I'm still rooting for good things to come from switching to SIRM.

Nese - I hope it is too early, too... and I have to say, we are neighbors! I also live in Kingwood... crazy! Now I wonder if I've ever seen you at the grocery store or something...

Everyone else - I do read along and pray for you, too. I just don't often comment. hug2.gif to everyone who's been on the down side of things lately - I know there's been a fair amount of sad mixed with happy over here.

Monkey (30) + Pirate (28) = a forever family (5/10) - Baby Bird (8/12), our long-awaited first, and one (9/13 @ 7w 6d); PCOS
*4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40** Oct 2014 - it's a
#740 of 879 Old 08-04-2012, 04:19 PM - Thread Starter

Blue: Holy macaroni!!! I can't properly express how flippin' excited I am for you (partially because I don't know how to insert all those cute dancing vegetables!). I'm sure you're anxious to get into your doctor's office - will they see you on Monday? Do you think you'll be monitored in the same way as if you were doing ART? I know there are pluses and minuses to all that monitoring. I think we all needed to hear some good news on here - maybe you'll get the ball rolling for the rest of us ;-)

Nese: I'm with the others - it's probably too early to have tested. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Aura: I'm at a loss. I know we all had such very high hopes for you this cycle. It goes without saying that you should party like a rock star with your friend this weekend. Hugs.

Silver: Ugh. I am so so sorry. I'm sending you huge hugs. You're right; it never does get any easier.

Lilac: I'm so glad you are building up your stockpile of DH's swimmers! Hopefully, you'll only have to go for one more "donation."

AFM: Having a bit of trouble motivating myself to do much of anything. DH got me to the pool today, but I was a bit overwhelmed by all of the parents/children there. I came home and slept for two hours. Perhaps a mild depression? I've also had a killer headache for over a week. I'm guessing it's a combination of stress and the antibiotic (post-surgery) I'm on? Excitingly, I have to go to Cape Cod for work, so we're going to tack on a few extra days. We'll be up there week after next, and I am so so excited. We booked this cute little place right on the beach, and I think we may take a day trip to look for art in Provincetown and maybe even go whale watching! I've never been to Cape Cod so I'm really jazzed! I've also booked a consult with Dr. Wang at SIRM (where Auraleigh goes!). I'm feeling pretty good (although a tiny bit nervous) about changing doctors. I think at this stage, with so many letdowns, I need more hands-on attention from my doctor. Our boss gave us three-day weekends in August, so I think I may book a massage on Monday. So, it's not all doom and gloom :) 

#741 of 879 Old 08-04-2012, 06:41 PM

First off, thank you everyone for all your kind comments.  I really am in total shock right now and it's so hard for me to believe at this point in time that I'm not dreaming. I'm trying to just stay positive and not think about all the things that are stacked against us w/ my immune/health in general.  I just have to believe that if it is ment to be it will continue to all work out for the best and we will have a great story to tell for sure when this works out - trying to keep the faith alive.  All I can say is, don't ever give up ladies, no matter where you are on your journey w/ IF.   DH and I have been married this Sept for 9 yrs and we have been trying for a little over 6yrs w/ no luck.  Those of you that asked about the immune stuff.... I don't really know what to do.  Dr. S from SIRM in Vegas recommends me doing the intralipids up until week 24 even now, so on Monday i really need to see if my RE that is out of state would maybe be willing to order it for me again.  I don't know if he will or not, but i really need to get it asap.  Also have to find out if I need to get back on prednisone too or not.  It's so weird b/c i feel kinda like i'm alone in this b/c I'm not under my RE's care at this point in time.  It's rough b/c this week is crazy busy w/ work and then not this coming sat, but the next, i'm suppose to fly to London which my Mom was telling me I shouldn't go, but I can't imagine it would be that bad.  Any thoughts???

Teresa - I love the fact that you are going to be switching to SIRM!!!!  I think that is a great idea.  I hope you have a nice little get a way w/ DH and can relax and rejuvenate and clear your mind for what is next for you. 

Aura - Grrr!!!!  I can't believe it!!!!  How many days are you post ET now??  Do they still want you to have another beta?  I would think it would be good since you tested early.  Are you sure that AF is truly there and its not just bleeding from the crinione?  I have heard of that happening.  hug2.gif my friend.

Nesse - hoping that it is still early for you.  When is your beta again, did you ever find out the actual date???  Fingers still crossed and praying it worked.

Monkey - wow, you are 38 wks.... that is so AWESOME!!  HOpe you are well thanks for your post.

Momtoalexis - you know I stillheart.gif ya my friend!!!!

Belly - thanks my friend!!! Headed over to check on you on the other side.

Silver - always thinking of you and sending hugs from across the pond!!!  grouphug.gif

Vegan - thanks!! I know i have said it before, but you need a ticker!!!!  How many wks are you?  I need to go over to the grads side to check in on everyone here next.

Toothfairy -  Thank you!!!  I recognize your name from the other side b/c i stalk over there some too but don't post too much.  After reading your sig all I can say is don't give up and keep your faith!!!!!  Thanks again for your kind words and prayers.

Hi to everyone else.....Sorry if I miss anyone!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

#742 of 879 Old 08-05-2012, 01:06 PM

Aura - I'm so so sorry! I really thought this was it for you. Ugh. I wish I had something to say that could make you feel better. I'm just so sorry.

Blue !!!!!!!! Eeek! This is AMAZING news! I'm so excited for you!

AFM - BFN. I was really excepting to be pg, so that was not a fun phone call. We are going to do another round of clomid + IUI. Then, I think I'll be pushing for injectables unless my RE has a good reason to keep on with clomid.

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#743 of 879 Old 08-05-2012, 01:10 PM

Hi Ladies,

Had a great talk with Dr Wang this morning.  Beta was 0.  No surprise there.  However he tested my estrogen and progesterone levels and those were shocking.  My progesterone was a 6, when it should be 15-20, and my estrogen was "negative" when it should be between 150-300.  I've been on double the recommended dose of crinone, along with e2v/progesterone suppositories.  Obviously the vaginal suppositories did not work for me.  On my second ivf I was on endometrin and also got my period before the beta.  

Dr Wang feels that possibly due to PCOS, I am metabolizing my estrogen reserves way faster than I should be in the ivf luteal phase, and since estrogen awakens the progesterone receptors, I am not getting the progesterone I need to support my edometrium.  For the frozen transfer I'll definitely need to go back onto the PIO shots (we will try a different oil and hope I don't have a reaction),and I'll also have to go for blood work every 2-3 days to monitor my estrogen and progesterone levels.  I'll be taking supplemental estrogen the whole time.  

It's funny, because I noticed around day 10 that all of my symptoms went away.  All of them.  He said this is probably when the hcg was finally out of my system and my own levels plummeted.  

My embryos never implanted, regardless of all this hormone craziness.  Had one implanted, my body "probably" would have kicked up the hcg on its own and been okay.  But it's totally speculation.  My 4 frozen embryos are all grade 2 expanded blasts, and he said they are beautiful.  I hope with the new hormone supplementation and some pretty blasts I'll finally find success.  I have to go in on day 21 of this cycle for an ovary check and to start lupron.  I can't believe I'm going to have to go through ANOTHER 2ww.

#744 of 879 Old 08-05-2012, 02:44 PM

SKJ, I'm so sorry.  Hugs to you.  Did he discuss starting you on injectables for the next round or have y'all had a chance to have that discussion?

Aura, Wow... that's a lot that went on with you!  How are you feeling physically? I have been there before with my first IVF and it totally sucks!  Do you do better on the PIO shots?  My RE swears there is no difference, but the first IVF I started my period within 7 days of ET on the suppositories (not the Crinone) and did not on the PIO shots even though that IVF ended with BFN as well.  Hugs for you as well.  I've been thinking about you a lot.

Blue, I'm still just so thrilled for your miracle!  It brought tears to my eyes when I first saw the pictures!!! 

AFM, I have tested 6dp, 7dp, and today 8dp3dt and all BFN.  I have been testing in the evening and will test tomorrow morning and Tuesday morning.  If they are BFN then I am going to chalk this up to a failure.  I still have not heard back from RE office regarding when my beta is nor how my other embryos did even though I have followed up twice.  Do you know how sh***y it is to sit here all weekend not knowing if you even had any frozen embies?  I'm a little pissed off.  I have been having cramps in the morning after I do the Crinone, TMI but my nipples are a little tender.  I'm assuming that this is due to AF about to show her ugly face because after BFN 3 days in the row it's hard for me to believe that my beta is going to show something different and the nip thing is because i'm preggers.  Sigh.

Monkeyscience, I live in Oakhurst.  Technically we are on the wrong side of the road, but it's definitely not in Porter.  It's always easier for me just to say I live in Kingwood since we aren't really in Porter.  We just have a porter address because of the side of the road we are on.  Maybe we  have ran into each other in the grocery store sometime :)  

love and hugs to all I may have missed!

Nesehola.gif

#745 of 879 Old 08-05-2012, 06:30 PM

Aura - I'm so sorry dear. But, I'm so happy the doctor is AMAZING and telling you all this. It sounds like there is a plan in place and that must at least feel good. I so, so hope your FET works out.

Nese - I'm hoping your BFP is just a little late. With my DD, I tested negative at 10 DPO and positive at 12 DPO, so you never know. Ugh that they haven't called you back! WTF? Not ok. All I know is that I was pretty sure I was pg this month b/c I was dizzy, nauseous, had burning bbs and nada. So, I think symptoms don't tell you much either way. Being on the progesterone is so frustrating b/c it just gets your hopes up. I hope for you, though, that your nipple pain is a sign of good things to come! We need some more good news!

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#746 of 879 Old 08-05-2012, 06:38 PM

Blue:  I happened to check in tonight to see how everyone is doing and WOW!!!! I am SO excited for you!!! Everything that can be crossed is crossed for you!!

Wife to DH, Mom to DD (5/14/04) and our IVF miracle DS (10/12/12)!!

#747 of 879 Old 08-05-2012, 07:56 PM

SKJ -  Sorry to hear about the BFN.   Hoping that the next one is your time.  We didn't have any luck w/ clomid but did w/ injectibles the first time.  Fingers crossed for you!!1

Aura - I love that you RE is so on top of things!!!!!  I'm glad that they found something.. you know what i mean.  Not that i want you to have an issue but it is so much better to find out why things aren't working which in turn will help you the next time to make sure everything is right. 

Nesse - Still crossing my fingers for you!!  Always want to use FMU first morning urine!!  That would be when  you would have the most hcg if it is there.  I can't believe you haven't heard from anyone from your office. I'd kinda be pissed too.  

Gale - thanks!!!! Hope you are well!!  What's going on w/ you.

AFM - my fav nurse from my RE's office said she would order a beta for me!!  Bad thing is that i'm probably not going to be able to get it done until late Monday or Tues morning.  So the results won't be in till tues no matter what.  Oh well.  Have to make a bunch of calls before i go to work tomorrow and see if I can get things figured out.  Our high risk dr told me last time w/ our m/c that i need to get in asap the next time we get pregnant so hopefully he might be able to get me in but this week w/ work is so crazy and I don't have a job that makes it easy to leave and come back but i'll try and figure it out.  Thanks again all for your kind words... i'm still in shock and so want to be excited, but a little nervous to  but know it is out of my hands. I'll feel much better w/ even an early u/s.

#748 of 879 Old 08-05-2012, 08:58 PM

Blue- just checking in, and saw this amazing news. Oh my gosh, wow. Congratulations. Miracles do happen for sure. Through all of my struggles I always went to try and find all the people I could and read their stories of beating extreme odds to get pregnant so I had hope for myself. I just have to re- affirm that miracles do happen. This is still going to be a challenge I am sure for a while but oh this is an amazing start.

Sometimes, it just seems like it is impossible to get pregnant for some of us and to have a baby, but it is just such an amazing miracle. I feel like their is so much reward in being blessed finally. Maybe I am not making any sense. I am just so happy for you. You deserve it. Try to spoil yourself with this it is well deserved and well waited for.

Married to DH ,forever missing (02/08)@ 8wks.,08/10)@ 8wks.,and(26/01/12)chemical pregnancy.Hopeing, praying and wishing for my first baby to be born healthy!

#749 of 879 Old 08-05-2012, 09:24 PM

Nese: I still have hope for you! I got a BFN at 12 dpo w/my 3 yr old. I hope the doc's office gets back to you tomorrow and that you have some embabies on ice - but I'm hoping you won't even need them!

Aura: Wow! Kudos to your doc for figuring out what's up with your hormones!! I'm still so sad that this cycle didn't end the way it should have - but I'm so hopeful that with the correct meds and monitoring, your FET will turn out dif. My doc insisted on PIO, not suppositories. I hope they can find a dif oil that doesn't bug you. The sore butt totally blows, but it's worth it in the end!

SKJ: Hugs! I'm so sorry about the BFN. I hope your 2nd try is all you need!

Cindy

#750 of 879 Old 08-06-2012, 05:06 AM

Aura: hug2.gif I’m so sorry, no the roller coaster doesn’t get any easier. I’m so glad your doctors looked after you so well.  That’s good that they figured out about your hormones.  I bled early last time and might ask about such close monitoring. Look after yourself. Enjoy your wine and sushi.

Nese: hug2.gif I hope your bnf’s are just too early.  Thinking of you. That is rotten your clinic has not got in touch.

Belly: It was a similar protocol.  Same drugs but slightly more suprcur, different trigger and ICSI rather than IVF.  I think I will probably get another free cycle but will have to wait a year or so for it.

Teresa: hug2.gif I’m sorry your feeling so down.  I forget how long since you cycled, could your tiredness be a after effect of your meds? I’m glad you have a holiday to look forward to.  Good luck with your appointment at SIRM.  The dancing veg can be got from clicking the smiley face above your reply and scroll down.  Hopefully someone will need them soon!

Blue: Thanks for my hugs and good luck with your pregnancy! joy.gif I hope you get intralipids or whatever you need sorted.  It’s up to you if you go to London but there are clinics here that can help with intrlipids.  Let me know if you need any help for that.

SK: hug2.gif Sorry about your bnf.  Good luck for next round!

AFM: To be honest I’ve taken the result pretty hard. I was prepared for a bnf but not for even getting to be pupo.  The possibility of getting pregnant feels like it’s just receded into the distance again.  I’ve been on a pimms and junk food bender for a few days.  I’m planning to go to donor eggs for my next round.  I just can’t go through all that again and not even get to et.  But I feel totally back at square one.  I really don’t want to have to start looking at clinics again.

Tags
Infertility

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page