Summer IVF Thread: Summer Embies Bring Spring Babies!! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 879 Old 05-30-2012, 04:04 AM
rcr

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Teresa -wow, that is a ton of meniour. I don't know whats up with that. I have always been on less meniour and a ton more follistim than most peole though. I hope you cycle is not canceled today, but if it is, you can just do an IUI to still have a chance. I had two (well, four, long story) cancled cycles, and on both of the two I did IUIs.

Blue - thinking of you. How are you feeling?

AFM- My mom has never had seizures before. the hospital didn't call last night, which I am taking as a good thing, because they would call if something bad happened. She was really zonked out when I was there yesterday, but as I was leaving she started opening her eyes and mouthing words. So hopefully she will be much better today. I am headed there as soon as DS wakes up and I can take him to my freiends house.

I did hear back from SRAM and they said that I could do the interlipids when I get to Vegas, which is a huge relief. They said they have a TV and snacks there, so I will be able to keep DS entertained with those. Plus he likes to watch movies on my kindle, so I will bring that and some toys too. My lupron dose changed to 5 today (from 10), and I stopped BCP yesterday. Hopefully AF arrives soon. It has to arrive by Monday.I am trying to not stress out too much about my mom.

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 879 Old 05-30-2012, 04:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

rcr- glad to hear your mom's condition is improving.  hopefully she can walk away from this unscathed.  such stress!  i'm glad SIRM said you can do the intralipids there, it's one less thing to worry about.  how are you feeling on the lupron?  i've never been on it before.  it's gotta feel good to being SO close! you start estrogen soon, right?

teresa, WOW that is a lot of menopur.  i agree with the other ladies, i've always had more gonal f and only one menopur, two max.  and only once a day.  i don't know if i've ever seen a cycle with only menopur in quantities like that..  granted, we don't know what your RE measured with your blood levels and all that, but i have never seen a protocol like that.  i hope that it doesn't get canceled! your positive attitude counts for a lot, it keeps your body relaxed!  your dh is so cute, he will do the worrying for you!  keep us posted, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Making babies! Twins due June 10, 2013. joy.gif
#63 of 879 Old 05-30-2012, 05:34 AM

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

rcr - I'm so sorry about your mom, I hope she's feeling much better today!!  I'm glad that you can do the intralipids in Vegas.

Blue - I am so so very sorry.  I hope that you are taking good care of yourself right now, and allowing yourself to feel whatever it is that you need to.  Please make sure that you take the time to grieve.  Big Big hugs to you.

Kali - any news??

Teresa - I only did Follistim, so I don't know anything about the menopur, but I just wanted to let you know I'm still thinking about you, and hoping that they get something right to keep this cycle going.  HOWEVER - I had two cancelled cycles back in 2008, adn keep in mind that before you drop the biggest of the bucks sometimes it's better to cancel and learn the meds better to get a perfect cycle, versus doing it on a bum cycle.  I know that's easier said than done, I had a very tough time with it, but it could be a blessing in disguise!!

Me: 34, DH: 36, DD born 7/25/10 After 4 years of trying and failed IVF treatments (missing my angels).  IVF/ICSI worked this time! DS born 1/8/13!

www.3hearts2hold1love-emms.blogspot.com

#64 of 879 Old 05-30-2012, 06:03 AM
rcr

Aura - I stop the lupron tomorrow and start gannirelix on Thursday. Then I do gannirelix only for another week, plus estrogin next Wed. and Fri. It is the shot kind of estrogin (in the butt).

Kali - what is the news!

Teresa - yea, a canceled cycle really sucks. But at least you don't have to waste money on a cycle that is not going to work. Hopefully you get good news today.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#65 of 879 Old 05-30-2012, 08:29 AM

Hi ladies,  I hope you don't mind if I join you.  On 1/11/11 I gave birth to the most perfect little boy after years of struggling with IF.  After 7 IUIs, 2 fresh IVF cycles, 2 FETs, and one final fresh IVF cycle with microarray cgh we finally had success.  Now we're going to be starting the process again and I am already overwhelmed!  We're in the middle of repeat testing (my husband dropped a sample off for SA today and we've done our blood work, had my uterus checked, etc.).  Our follow up to go over testing will be on 6/19 and after that we will start an IVF cycle and will be doing the microarray cgh again.  Hope you don't mind if I join in and try to catch up on all of your stories while we're waiting to start. I remember coming here frequently for support and comaraderie the first time around. 

#66 of 879 Old 05-30-2012, 10:22 AM

BLUE- Thinking of u always and wanted to send some love.

DAISY- Just a stalker here but wanted to say hi cause I haven't seen your name in years, so glad you had success after so much struggle.

RCR & AURA- So excited for you to get moving with Sher Institute, hope you have success there and love them as much as I did.

HELLO to everyone else!!!!!

Loving life with DH, DD-8/98lady.gif, & our miracle twins 12/4/10babyboy.gifbabygirl.gif after 3 IVF's and 3 yrs TTC

#67 of 879 Old 05-30-2012, 02:16 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Hi all sorry for my abcesnce I've been busy.  I did try to post yesturday and it didn't work:

Blue:hug2.gif I'm so very very sorry to hear your news.  I hope ending ART can bring you some peace and closure and that you still get you child through adoption, a miricle pregancy or however.

Terssa: Hope your cycle doesn't get cancelled.  I was on 450 meopur all through my cycle.  Thanks for the new thread

rcr: hug2.gif sorry to hear about your mum.  I hope she gets better quickly.  glad the intralipids and stuff are sorted, your off to vegas soon!

Time for  group hug I think grouphug.gif

gtree: good luck for your cycle.

Kali: whats the news?

Dasiy: welcome!

Depotivo: I'm with out on the waiting.  drives you nuts huh?

Belly: thanks for thinking of me.

Rena, belly, kewpie, tear: hope you and your family's are well.

AFM: I'm doing good really.  been very busy lots of trips away, keeping me busy.  Doing a lot of treats that will be difficult or impossible with a bump of baby like spa, theater etc.  Trying to keep up all the vits and healhty eating.  We're having an exciting time over hear in Britian.  A proper heat wave with 5 days of sun and 27c! I've been to the beach four time and swiming three! We've also got the Queen Jublie and the olympic flame.  Did see either but my niece got to curtsy to the Queen! So not much for me to do but wait till July and cheer you all on.  I'm away a lot in June too so forgive me if I don't keep up to much.

Missing my dh everyday candle.gif and hoping there is a brighter future for me out there

#68 of 879 Old 05-30-2012, 03:34 PM

Hi all. On my mom's suggestion I called my RE's office to get advice on finding a grief and loss counselor. While I was on the phone we got to talking about my concerns since our retrieval went so poorly last time and it sounds like we can work something out for anesthesia should we need IVF again! That is such a relief.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#69 of 879 Old 05-30-2012, 03:41 PM

Blue:  My friend, I am so sorry.  my heart is breaking for you.  I had such high hopes for this cycle.  I wanted this so much for you.  I wish there was something that I could do.  Vent and rant as much as you need to.  We are all here for you.  Hang in there. Give that lucky little (well, not so little) dog a big hug!

RCR:  I am sorry to hear about your mother.  How was she today when you saw her?  I pray that she is improving and will be back to her old self soon.  Glad that things look like they are going to work out with the intralipids.  Nice that they have things there that will help you entertain DS.  When do you fly?

Teresa: What did they decide about your cycle?  Just to give you some hope, I am currently pregnant from a cancelled IVF cycle that was converted to IUI.  Don't give up yet.

Kali:  We are dying here.  Hopefully you are staying away because you are so busy sharing your good news with your friends and family!

Welcome to all the newcomers!  The more the merrier!

Belly, Kewpie and Renavoo:  Gonna try to hit the graduates side next.  Always nice to see your names pop up.

Silver:  Glad to hear that you are doing well and enjoying yourself.

Aura:  Can't wait for you to get started.

I know that I am missing people, but I can't flip back and look or I will lose my post (learned that the hard way).  I will try and catch those I missed next time around.  God bless!

Finally...pos.gif!  Can't wait to meet the new member of our family.joy.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32*heartbeat.gif*36***40

#70 of 879 Old 05-30-2012, 04:40 PM

Deborah: That's great news! Also, I saw "the little couple" and she couldn't have anesthesia bc of breathing problems and she had her retreival done awake - didn't sound fun, but it's doable. And a friend just had hers and she was awake but on xanax and maybe a pain killer (not sure about that part). I hope you don't need IVF though!

Cindy

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

#71 of 879 Old 05-30-2012, 05:30 PM - Thread Starter

Silver: Isn't 450 Menopur like 6 vials? That's a ton!!! How many follies did you end up with? Jealous of all the fun things happening in your part of the world! Looking forward to cheering you on in July!!!

rcr: How's mom doing? Anxious to hear an update!!! I'm so happy to hear that everything has worked out with the intralipids. It must be such a relief to not have to worry about that piece of it now!

Daisy: Welcome!

gtree: How's it going with meds? Haven't heard from you in a while!

Everyone: Thanks so much for all of the encouragement. I do think that whatever is meant to be will be. For now, we're meant to continue onward! There was a good bit of growth - I actually couldn't keep up with what she was saying. The basic gist is that the 15 went up to 17 today and I think the 13 went to 15, so they were pleased. Estrogen is at 1349 and Progesterone is at 0.4. Same protocol tonight into tomorrow AM. Actually have to order more Menopur as I'll be out after tomorrow AM. Crazy. Hoping we don't go too much longer as I just realized I have a big meeting with Trustees of the College next Wed and then we have our big Alumni Reunion Weekend next weekend. Both of which are going to be difficult to miss if transfer falls in there. Keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out nicely, but baby trumps all. So, as I said before .... whatever is meant to be will be!!! I'm just glad I'm still in the game :)

#72 of 879 Old 05-30-2012, 05:54 PM

Teresa - YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That is great news.  I also had a good appointment this morning.  20 or so follies all still under 10mm, but my estrogen has finally started to go up. I'm at 400, they expect to see much more growth on Friday.  They are anticipating my retrieval next week, so my timing is getting very close to yours! Would you be doing a day 3 or day 5 transfer?  We are doing day 6...

***4***8***12***16***20**heartbeat.gif24***28***32***36...

#73 of 879 Old 05-30-2012, 06:56 PM

Blue I'm so sorry oh how I wish things would have turned out  different life is so unfair.

Mommy to our Twin Miracles babygirl.gifbabyboy.gif born on 29/1/12

#74 of 879 Old 05-30-2012, 06:59 PM

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

deborah - my first cycle I did with no anesthesia during the retrieval.  It wasn't fun, but it's such a short time, it wasn't unbearable.  I hope they can find something for you, but if not, it can be done without it. I've been thinking about you a lot.  I'm glad to hear you will be finding a counselor and I hope they can help you find peace. 

Me: 33 PCOS Him: 33 vericocele
13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks
IVF #2 Liam and Maisie (now 2 years old)
IVF #3 BFN and no frosties
IVF #4 BFP!!!! Twins again!

#75 of 879 Old 05-30-2012, 07:19 PM

Teresa - I have always been on Gonal F or Follistim and Lupron so I'm no help w/ the Menopur, sorry!!  Glad to hear that you are going to be able to continue.  Love your attitude!!!  That will get you far so stay positive.

Aura - hope you get all your things done before you leave for the beach!  That sounds like a fun time. Do you know all 10 of the couples? 

rcr - how is your mom doing???  Glad to hear you are going to be able to have the intralipids done out in Vegas when you get there.

DaisyMae - Welcome!!  I hope your stay here is short and sweet!!!!  Just have to tell you that our puppy dog Abby's BFF is named Daisy Mae and she is actually coming over to spend the weekend w/ us while her parents go to a wedding this weekend.  So our girls (dogs) our going to have a sleep over weekend together.

Silver -wow, it sounds like you really have been busy!!!  Keeping my fingers crossed for you for July.

gtree - Sounds like things are coming along w/ your cycle.  Fingers crossed for you! 6 day - wow, haven't heard that one much!!!!

Deborah - I saw a counselor after our boys loss and hated going, but I felt so much better every time I left her office.  Glad to hear about the other options. I'm sure if they need to they could totally put you under general instead of the the twilight sleep like before.  Hopefully you won't even need it and can get your free baby!!  Fingers crossed for you!!

Hi to everyone else!!

AFM - Thanks all for your kind words and support!!!  I'm hanging in there.  We don't know what we are going to do at this point time, either just not have kids altogether (except our little Abby girl) or possibly go the adoption route.   It is just hard to swallow all of it at this point in time when we have spent the last 6 yrs dishing out our life savings and not getting our miracle baby out of it.  If adoption wasn't so expensive it would be so much easier for us to consider sooner, but we will have to weigh all of our options and go from there, whenever that may be.  I'll be around off and on cheering you all on.

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#76 of 879 Old 05-30-2012, 07:58 PM

Thanks everyone. I will keep the suggestions in mind! I imagine some of the labor drugs would work well too. My Peri suggested possibly Fentanyl would work.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#77 of 879 Old 05-30-2012, 11:35 PM

Blue- My heart breaks for you. I had kind of a dumpy day today. Then I read your post, so so sorry. I can't imagine how overwhelming that must be. Will be thinking of you. It just is not fare.

Deborah- How are you. Hope you get that free baby.I am looking into counseling right now. With IVF I want to see a counselor anyways. I would also like to see a recurrent loss counselor or go to a support group some time in the near future.

teresa- Hope this cycle still turns out well for you.

Vegan- Hey how are things with you?

Silver- Yup, I am going crazy waiting here.I have been trying to stay active by doing my research and yadada. But I need to be doing something. Like it just sucks that I can't do IUI because of DH's sperm. These months are freaking me out. i just want to get on with it.Our sex life sucks big time. Even more I am not really in the mood because of thinking about is extremely low count. I feel like a terrible person for feeling that way.

I can't wait to hear about things progressing for you in July. I hopefully will have more to share in Aug.

Daisy- Hi, glad things worked out for you before. Hopefully you can have another one soon.

Kali-I really hope you have good news. Waiting for you. Have my fingers crossed.

rcr & Hope- Hope things are going well for you this summer.

sorry to everyone I missed. I think of all of you on a daily basis. And wish you all the best, even those of you on the graduate side. I sometimes stalk there too. Just to see how things may turn out for me too! hugs and best wishes.

rcr- sorry to hear about your mother.

AFM- had a not so great day. Have been fighting with DH. i wish I had the money to just start doing IVF, unfortunately we need a few months to save, and the more time goes by the more my hope and enthusiasm is kind of withering with it.I found another specialist that I think will suite us better. I have been really annoyed lately with how little info I was given by the other RE and I went to the clinic to get all my results printed out for myself to read. On the one hand I am thankful that I should be able to carry a healthy baby based on my results. On the other, I am so frustrated that there is something so severely wrong with DH's sperm. It just makes me feel so helpless. Part of me wishes that he would be willing to use donor sperm. But I know he would never consider that as an option. But if IVF doesn't work for us, if I am able to have children myself I really want him to accept that idea.

Married to DH ,forever missing (02/08)@ 8wks.,08/10)@ 8wks.,and(26/01/12)chemical pregnancy.Hopeing, praying and wishing for my first baby to be born healthy!

#78 of 879 Old 05-31-2012, 02:50 AM

Deportivo- I've been very emotional and right now I'm freaking out a little because I'm having super intense pain. It feels like contractions (I am expecting AF so it is technically contractions), but they feel like really strong labor contractions. I've been dealing with them for hours now and have taken 3 tramadol (2 about 4 hours ago and 1 just now) and am drinking water now hoping that it's something as simple as dehydration. If it's not better at 8, I'm going to call my OB's office. I know there's someone there now, but I am not sure it really warrants on-call. I talked to my friend who is a doula and she said it could be my new normal. I sure as hell hope not. This is ridiculous. I need to sleep and managed to for about an hour, but then woke up with shallow breathing and intense abdominal pain. I'm going to go over to HH&C thread and see if any of them experienced this. 

#79 of 879 Old 05-31-2012, 02:50 AM

Deportivo- I've been very emotional and right now I'm freaking out a little because I'm having super intense pain. It feels like contractions (I am expecting AF so it is technically contractions), but they feel like really strong labor contractions. I've been dealing with them for hours now and have taken 3 tramadol (2 about 4 hours ago and 1 just now) and am drinking water now hoping that it's something as simple as dehydration. If it's not better at 8, I'm going to call my OB's office. I know there's someone there now, but I am not sure it really warrants on-call. I talked to my friend who is a doula and she said it could be my new normal. I sure as hell hope not. This is ridiculous. I need to sleep and managed to for about an hour, but then woke up with shallow breathing and intense abdominal pain. I'm going to go over to HH&C thread and see if any of them experienced this. 

#80 of 879 Old 05-31-2012, 02:51 AM

P.S. This is my 2nd AF since the loss.

#81 of 879 Old 05-31-2012, 03:54 AM

Wow Deborah-that sounds awful. I could imagine that your body is going to take awhile to recover. I did not have a normal period after my first loss for almost a year after. It was very intense at first. Also, I did not have twins which pose their own challenges. Mine was much earlier. So, I just think and am sorry that you have to experience this but your body is going to take awhile to recover properly. You said that you have endo right? The first loss that I experienced was very intense. I had some intense labour pains. You should get medical help, if it is your doctor or at the hospital because they can if nothing else give you apropriate pain medication. i don't know what tramadol is. I am really sorry, this must be just so terrible for you.

Married to DH ,forever missing (02/08)@ 8wks.,08/10)@ 8wks.,and(26/01/12)chemical pregnancy.Hopeing, praying and wishing for my first baby to be born healthy!

#82 of 879 Old 05-31-2012, 05:05 AM
rcr

Daisy Mae - what is microarray cgh? (and welcome too!!)

Hi Silver - nice to see you. All of your travels sound like fun. Last time you checked in you were headed off to a spa weekend with friends, right? How was it? Did you get monitoring done while there?

Praying - my mo has improved. She woke up and is talking a little. She has Alzheimer's so she never really talks a lot anyway. So the little bit of talking that she is doing is pretty normal for her. Thanks for asking. I fly out on the 17th.

Teresa - So glad you are still going! Sounds like a good growth spurt they had! The timing of IVF was always a pain for me. I would work really hard to find somebody to cover my classes, and then find out the next day that my schedule changed and I had to find different people to cover different classes. What a pain. I am so glad it is summer  now. See my AFM about my mom. Thanks for asking.

gtree - glad to hear such great news from you too!

Deborah - glad to hear you got some good news. Hopefully it won't come to doing IVF again though.

Blue - Glad you are hanging in there. I am sorry it came to this, though. We all wanted to badly for you to get your miracle baby. I am sure if will happen somehow though. The nurse at my old RE clinic told me her adoption story once: She had gone through like 8 or 9 IVF cycles, all BFNs, and finally decided to give up. Then about a year later a friend of a friend knew somebody who was having a baby and wanted to give it up for adoption. The nurse eventually adopted the baby. It was a really sweet story of how it all worked out in the end. I visited the parents via egg donor forum for a little while, when I was considering egg donation, and all of the stories about how they got their children ended the same way - it all made sense in the end and it was perfect in the end. I hope you get your happy ending after all you have been through.

Deborah (again) - are you feeling any better? I can't imagine why your AFs would be so painful now when they weren't before. Strange. I hope you got some answers and relief. Hugs to you.

Deport - Sorry you and DH have been fighting. IF is stressful. my DH and used to fight a lot too, and still do sometimes. We went to counseling and it helped a little, but we still fight a lot.

AFM - thanks all for asking about my mom. She did get out of ICU, and went back to a phych ward in the same hospital. She has Alzheimer's, but they say that seizures are not normal for people with Alzheimer's. so they think it may have been related to some drugs that she was on. She is up and talking (kindof), and was standing (but not walking) when I left yesterday. I am going back today and hoping for some improvement. She was pretty groggy from being in a hospital bed.

I was supposed to get my gannirelix today and start it tomorrow. They have to split it at the pharmacy because I am taking 125 units, and the shots are filled with 250, so splitting them makes them have a 14 day shelf life, so I wanted until the last minute to have them delivered. I ordered them 2 weeks ago. The pharmacy called yesderday and said they were all out. I threw a fit, and somehow they found 6 doses for me and are sending them out. Luckilly, I have 10 saved from a previous cycle, so that should get me through, but I am still annoyed that they waited until the day before I needed them to tell me they were out, especially since I ordered them so long ago.

#83 of 879 Old 05-31-2012, 05:29 AM

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, my results were a BFN.  I apologize for keeping you all waiting so long.  My husband and I leave for vacation, back to the states, in 3 days.  We have one embie left and we will try one more time when we return.  I was really hoping to go home with some fantastic news but I know I have to remain positive.  We had a long talk and decided that we both have to calm down and be more supportive of each other, even when it becomes extremely complicated. 

I appreciate all you ladies! Thank you so much for your support!!  I def have some catch up reading to do with all of you!!

#84 of 879 Old 05-31-2012, 05:37 AM
rcr

Sorry Kali hug2.gif I hope you enjoy your trip.

#85 of 879 Old 05-31-2012, 08:59 AM

Deportivo- 

It is awful and Tramadol is a pain killer that is considerably stronger than ibuprofen/aleve but not as strong as vicodin. I would take the vicodin or some percocet, but then i wouldn't be able to function during the day. Not that I'm particularly doing well with that, but I can at least get some things done like reading for class. Though, maybe today I should take one of the stronger drugs if I need it and just kind of put myself on MBR. If that doesn't work, then I will definitely need to address it with my OB. It's not as bad now as it was early this morning. I'm also really frustrated because they seem to be non-productive contractions. There is no AF in sight so far. It is a bit early for it, but I have had it this early before. Also, thanks for sharing that your post-loss AFs were also really intense. That is slightly more comforting in knowing I'm semi-normal. On a positive note, dancing rainbows in my dreams this morning.

#86 of 879 Old 05-31-2012, 09:09 AM

Deborah: Hugs! I hope you get some relief soon! I had thought that giving birth helped cure a lot of women of bad menstrual cramps. I'd definitely call - have they made sure you don't have any retained placenta or anything?

Deportivo: I'm sorry you're having a rough time. It's so just crazy awful that whether or not we have a baby can depend on money. It angers me so much! And the waiting for things to get going nearly killed me. Especially since my DH kept waffling on IVF the entire time - even after I had paid for the cycle. I hope the next few months go quickly for you!

Kali: I am so sorry!!! I was so hoping you were going to come on and announce your BFP!!! I'll be praying your embie is the magic one! And I think it's so awesome that you and DH were able to realize you need to support each other. Infertility can really do a number on a relationship!! Protecting your relationship with each other is SO important!!

Blue: Still thinking of you so much! I hope you and DH find a solution or conclusion that makes you both happy. Forgive me if you've told us this before, but would you guys consider donor embryos? Would that be an option with your natural killer cells? California Conceptions (I think that is the name) has a money back program where you get 3 tries for 10k. And I believe they guarantee a take home baby - not just a BFP. I know you guys are tapped out money wise. But perhaps one day you could find 10k - certainly cheaper than the 30k for adoption. 

Cindy

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

#87 of 879 Old 05-31-2012, 11:28 AM

Hey Kali- So so sorry. Hope you can stay positive and have a good trip to make up for things. I had high hopes for this time, but I really hope and wish that the next embie will stick and be the one. Let me know how you are holding up! Hopefully you can get some support or peace on your trip.

rcr- yeah its hard. i know that sometimes I get a little crazy. I just want him to put in a better effort, you know. I don't ask that much from him. Last time I saw SIL, I used to see her and boyfriend fight all the time. But this time with her and her belly, they were acting like a teenage couple. Him rubbing her belly. FIL keeps ribbing DH about getting married and marriage. SIL was like, yeah thats why we are never getting married so we can stay happy. We were playing cards and they were high fiving each other, saying we're a good team! I couldn't help but feel like they were being so ridiculous. I would really love to have seen them act the same way after dealing with everything we had gone through. And on top of that watch me bounce around all excited and get all the attention and showered with gifts from her family etc. Than when his mom said all that she said to me, it felt like a slap in the face. It really pissed me off how ignorant they are. But I guess sometimes, we go through really hard times ahead of someone and watch them experience what we want. Than they run into problems that may be worse. I don't know. It just hurts you know.

#88 of 879 Old 05-31-2012, 11:34 AM

Deborah-Well I hope your body starts to do better for you soon. Sorry for that experience. It sucks going through all that and no baby to cuddle or to console.

Vegan- I know thats exactly how I feel. And what sucks is the more time it takes, the less serious it seems DH is getting. The more frustrated I am getting. At least it is summer and I can semi-distract myself. I just wish things were different. You know what would really just break my heart is if I were just one of those women who didn't get there baby cause I couldn't afford it. You know, that just isn't fare!

#89 of 879 Old 05-31-2012, 12:47 PM

Vegan- They claim that, but it's just not accurate. They have not checked me for that. I didn't have any reason to believe there was anything left. I'm keeping a close eye on things for now. Just going to take it really easy today and see if I get any relief.

#90 of 879 Old 05-31-2012, 01:35 PM - Thread Starter

rcr: I'm glad that your momma is doing better. Seizures are super scary at every age. I'm so glad that you have enough gannirelix - that pharmacy should be shot though. I don't like dealing with a pharmacy that doesn't understand the importance (and agony) of what we're going through. As if we don't have enough stress in this process :)

gtree: YAYAYAY! I am so excited for your 20 follies and 400 E2 - that is so awesome. You are going to have such a great cycle!

kali: No, no, no. Not fair. Not fair at all. I am so sorry. I hope you are able to relax some and enjoy the time back in the States. How long will you be here? Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll leave here with a good surprise :)

deportivo: I'm sorry you're having such a tough time with the waiting. IF is definitely such a strain on marriages. Just remember you're partners on this whole crazy journey. You'll get through it goether.

deborah: Ugh. Killer cramps on top of everything else??? Sorry lady, that totally stinks! Hoping you took something stronger and that you're feeling better!!!

AFM: I think my acupuncturist is the greatest. Things seem to be moving along really nicely now. Same protocol for tonight/tomorrow AM - had to order more Menopur! Check out my comparison of my follies from yesterday to today (below). Estrogen is at 1747. Hoping for trigger shot tomorrow night!!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me, please :)

Yesterday                                                  Today
R: 4 measurable, largest at 17               R: 9 measurable, ranging from 10-18
L: 2 measurable, largest at 11                L: 4 measurable, 2 @ 15 (!!!!), 1 @14 (!!) and 1 @10

Tags
Infertility

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page