Summer IVF Thread: Summer Embies Bring Spring Babies!! - Page 30 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#871 of 879 Old 09-04-2012, 05:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Me 38 tubaligation
DH 35 excellent

ER 08/19/12 16 eggs 3 fertilized
ET 08/22/12. 3 transferred (1 4cell, 1 6cell & 1 8cell)

08/31/12 hpt bfn
09/01-09/04/12 hpt bfn
Scared that it didn't work.
Beta scheduled for 09/05/12
Praying for a BFP

Anyone else test negative & end up with a positive
Beta?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#872 of 879 Old 09-04-2012, 06:21 AM

SoNervous- Welcome!!! With my first ivf I tested negative the day before my beta and the beta turned out positive ( ended in a m/c though) but it can happen so don't lose hope. Fingers crossed for you!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#873 of 879 Old 09-04-2012, 06:33 AM
rcr

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Aura - ugh, sorry about AF not showing up. Mine was a day or so late while on lupron, but it did show up in time and everything went as planned. DS is in a montessori school, so they don't really do homework, but I am not worried about him missing school - just the end of year celebration. He is only 4, so its not like he is going to fall behind for missing 2 weeks of school (some kids aren't even in school at his age). I am doing a few things differently this cycle - I am not drinking coffee at all (last time I was doing decaf, which still has a little caffine), I am trying to not drink at all (last time I drank wine every now and then, but still not a lot). I am also going to start taking prenatels and COQ10 (need to start that tomorrow, now that I remember :). I was taking more vitamins, which I have been taking for years, but they never helped, obviously, so I don't see any harm in giving them up. I am open to suggestions? Is there anything else I should be doing?

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#874 of 879 Old 09-04-2012, 02:00 PM
rcr

Another thing - can I do the fall thread? Is it fall where you all live (it is never really fall here).

deborahbgkelly likes this.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#875 of 879 Old 09-04-2012, 05:00 PM

rcr I say go for it!  It's September, we could use some new thread BFPs!! (Especially since I'll be doing my FET soon!)  I think the no caffeine is worth a try.  I did decaf my first two ivfs and no caff my last... I know Teresa's dr even told her no chocolate!  As far as supplements, Dr T had me on pycnogenol and inositol three times a day.  I'd like to think they worked wonders, as my egg quality was great this time, but I know protocol played a larger part in that.  But they weren't expensive so I'm still taking them.

blue, can't wait to hear the news from your upcoming appointments! 

so nervous, welcome!  it's not over until the beta, so stay positive.  how are you feeling?  your retrieval was on my bday, that must be lucky!

afm, i think my period is TRYING to come.  It's not quite spotting, but it's something.  Dr T said that if it doesn't come by Thursday I should just start the estrogen shots regardless.  I think this delay is going to push my transfer back a few days, but maybe not.  I should know more tomorrow.  

Making babies! Twins due June 10, 2013. joy.gif
#876 of 879 Old 09-04-2012, 09:45 PM

RCR- It's all yours!

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#877 of 879 Old 09-05-2012, 07:01 AM
rcr

Aura - I have never even heard of those two drugs. I am going to look them up. Maybe I will email dr. fisch and ask him what he thinks. I love that I can just email him and he will get back to me - my old Dr. was such a pain to get a hold of.

AFM - I head back from the nurse, and I need to be in Vegas on Dec. 3. DH needs to be there on the 5th, but I think I am going to ask him to come out on the 4th because last time I was worried that I would go early and he would not be there. He has the time off anyway, if he leaves on the night of the 4th. We are still trying to work out when we will go back - DS has a violin performance on the 15th, and I really don't want him to miss it, so I think that I may send DH and DS home early and I will just be there to relax, and in case we have a 5-day transfer.

ETA - OK, I will start a new thread when I get a little work done this morning.

#878 of 879 Old 09-05-2012, 06:06 PM

Hi ladies,

I took my first IM estrogen shot tonight. Not terrible at all. However for some reason it sent me into a really sad mood. I think I'm worried that this FET won't work. Or the one after. Or my final fresh. I'm scared we will be out of money without a baby. I'm scared I'll have nothing to show for all this. greensad.gif

Making babies! Twins due June 10, 2013. joy.gif
#879 of 879 Old 09-05-2012, 07:04 PM
rcr

The new thread is up.

Tags
Infertility

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page