Summer IVF Thread: Summer Embies Bring Spring Babies!! - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 879 Old 05-31-2012, 01:50 PM

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Kali - I am so so sorry, big hugs to you.  Treat yourself right, and I hope the last little embaby will do the trick.

teresa - sounds awesome!  Keeping my fingers crossed for trigger tomorrow!!

gtree - sounds like you're moving along too!

rcr - I can't believe that they didn't call you until the day before.  I'd have freaked, good thing you had some leftover.  I'm very excited for you to get started again!!

Me: 34, DH: 36, DD born 7/25/10 After 4 years of trying and failed IVF treatments (missing my angels).  IVF/ICSI worked this time! DS born 1/8/13!

www.3hearts2hold1love-emms.blogspot.com

#92 of 879 Old 05-31-2012, 07:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

rcr - wow, that would bother me too that they didn't call earlier!!!  Glad you have some left though to get you through.  Do you use a local pharmacy?  Glad they "found" some for you!!  Loved the story you shared and that would be awesome if something like that fell into our laps.  It would be great if we could do something more private like that or someone that we knew or someone knew.  My cousin was adopted and his birth mother drank while pregnant and he was affected by that so that kind of things worries me a bit.  I know if i was pregnant I would do everything I could to be as healthy as possible to give my child the best possible chance. 

deborah -  hope the cramps are better!  Did you call your OB?

Vegan - thanks for the suggestion and it is kinda funny that no Dr has ever really mentioned that to us, but I think at this point if we were going to do anything it would be either adoption or nothing at all.  I don't think I could talk DH into doing anything more fertility related b/c he is totally done and I think has been for awhile.  I've been more of the one to push the issue on continuing in the past b/c I just didn't want to give up.  At least we know if we spend the $$$ on adoption we have more chances of possibly bringing a baby home if we were chosen.  I've looked at those adoption sites and there are a ton of people that want to adopt and I feel bad for the birth mother b/c a lot of those couples look like they would be a great choice.... it would be such a hard decision to pick a couple, I'd think.  Since I have hypothyroidism/thyroid antibodies / the natural killer cells / and being high risk b/c of the pre-term labor we had before, I kinda feel like things are a little staked against us at this point. 

Kali - so sorry to hear your news!!!!!  Hope the next cycle will be the one for you!!  Hope you are able to enjoy your time away and regroup/relax some!!!!

Teresa - Wow, that is great!!!!  So good to see that you are getting such good numbers now!!!!  Yay!!!!

Deport- Sending you hugshug2.gif

gtree - any new update w/ you?

Laggie - How are you??  You still around??  Just checking in on you!!

Hi to everyone else I missed.... just looking back on this one page right now. 

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#93 of 879 Old 06-01-2012, 04:39 AM
rcr

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Blue - my insurance makes me use one pharmacy. If I don't then they make me pay a $1,500 fee per medication. It is actually walgreens specialty pharmacy - you would think they have their act together. I got the 6 vials last night, and the receipt said that 20 were shipped, so I called and left a message to tell them that they still owe me more. ugh. It has been one constant thing after another with this cycle. I was actualy going to suggest the same thing that Vegan did - California conceptions, but I get it if your DH is totally done.  The logistics of adoption seem totally overwhelming to me, but I think it is like IVF, you just take it one step at a time and get through it. I remember when IVF and shots and stuff seemed overwhelming, and now it is easy.

AFM - took my first gannirelix today. I am supposed to get AF today or tomorrow. I can kinda feel it coming. Hopefully it is not late, because my monitoring appointment is on Monday, and I am supposed to have AF by then.

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#94 of 879 Old 06-01-2012, 07:35 AM

rcr - Wow, I used Walgreens once like w/ our first cycle and they were fine but it sure sounds like something is lacking there right now.  You are able to use your insurance w/ SIRM (i think they spell it this way not SARM just so you know or maybe you know something I don't) for your IVF in Vegas right?  Hope you get the med situation all figured out!  Also hope AF shows up on time for you. I'm waiting for her as well.

AFM - Okay, this is kinda weird, but yesterday I had a chiropractor appt. after work.  My neck has been all out of wack lately probably partly from stress.  Anyways, the chiropractor is also kinda a naturopathic type dr as well.  I was telling him about everything that has been going on and how we were using intralipids and prednisone w/ these last two cycles and he feels that the reason we aren't getting a BFP is b/c my immune system is totally over-active even w/ the lipids and prednisone.  He thinks that my immune system is constantly fighting a virus which in turn is affecting our embryos that we put back in.  Who knows, but the really weird thing is that this morning I woke up w/ Strep throat.  I used to get Strep every year when I was younger.  Ugghh, I can't win!!!!  So I had to call off work, which i hate doing, and I'm home drinking lots of tea w/ honey!!  Who gets Strep in June!!!  irked.gif Can't believe that it is June already!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

#95 of 879 Old 06-01-2012, 04:36 PM - Thread Starter

Hope: Thank you for the good wishes and the fingers crossed (it worked!!)

rcr: Remind me to never use Walgreens - not that I have one near me anyway, but still.... solidarity, right?!? I know I should know this by now, but does taking ganerilix mean that you're still under suppression or are you on to stims now (want to be sure I put you in the right place on the front page!!!).

blue: UGH, I'm so sorry you have strep throat. However, I think your chiro sounds kind of right on. Did he have ideas for how you might boost your immune system? Were you doing holistic stuff along with your treatments? Take it easy. I hope you feel better soon!!!!!!!

AFM: Well, ladies. The day has come! Tonight I trigger :) YAYAY! I'm doing a "Lupron trigger" which they told me is a gentler trigger because they feel like I have a lot of follies. I think it's weird that they're so excited about 10-12 follies (which is what they think they'll get - E2 is at 2100) when it seems like so many people on here get closer to 20-25. But, I really only care that I get one or two amazing embryos from however many eggs they retrieve. Retrieval will be on Sunday at 9am and I'll know on Tuesday if we're going to be a day 3 (Wed) or day 5 (Fri) transfer. Either day will interfere with two big work events. So, I took the plunge and told my boss what's going on. He was unbelievably amazing about the whole thing. Apparently two of his sisters-in-law had trouble getting pregnant, and one actually went through IVF (successfully), so he was like you should be off your feet for at least 72 hours and not to worry about the events. Woo hoo! I was so happy to have his support. Question for you all.... how long did you stay off your feet after the transfer? Do you think there's any correlation between success and taking it easy after transfer (anecdotal obviously, I'm sure there's no scientific evidence)? Anything else I should know? Eek! I'm a little nervous, can you tell :)

#96 of 879 Old 06-01-2012, 05:53 PM

Crashing to say good luck Teresa! Hoping for lots of lovely little eggies for you!

Married to my love stillheart.gif, Mommy to W ('09) homebirth.jpg and Doula.

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

#97 of 879 Old 06-01-2012, 06:01 PM

Teresa - Yay for triggering tonight!!!!!  joy.gif So glad this is turning out better than it started off!!  I have a good feeling about this and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.  I've never done a Lupron trigger (we always did an HCG trigger) but I've heard of it.  My RE likes 2 days of bedrest after the transfer....  the day of the transfer is strict bedrest and only up to use the bathroom and then the next day he lets you take a shower and up for a meal, but the rest of the day is to be laying around.  RE's veiw's on this  matter really seems mixed, which you will find as people respond, and it seems everyone does it differently, but I figure at least those 2 days couldn't hurt.  Supposedly implantation can takes place even days later.  The day of ER you will probably want to go home just crash for the rest of the day and sleep it off.  Oh and you might want to take a couple of tylenol if you are a little sore.  Oh, to answer your question...no i wasn't on any holistic stuff or am I even now. 

#98 of 879 Old 06-01-2012, 06:54 PM

Teresa - Trigger Happy!?  So glad your boss was understanding, I am sure that takes a lot of pressure off!  I wish I had a good boss.  My RE says take it easy day of transfer, and then back to work next day, but I am going to do bed rest for at least two days.  AT LEAST.  But I am kind of crazy like that.

AFM: I had my first gannirelix shot tonight and it has made me feel funny.  My belly is sore from it, and I feel high.  Like really high.  Have any of you had a weird reaction to gannirelix?  

***4***8***12***16***20**heartbeat.gif24***28***32***36...

#99 of 879 Old 06-01-2012, 08:10 PM

Teresa: 10-12 sounds great to me! They only got 6 eggs from me and only 3 were mature. It only takes 1 though! My doctor is pretty old school about the way they do things. They insist on 3 days bedrest - the day of transfer plus 2 extra. And since I did a 3 day transfer and implantation supposedly takes place on day 6 (my first day off of bedrest), I extended mine an extra day. I didn't stay in bed all day, but I had someone come help with my daughter still and just took it easy. My doc also insists on progesterone shots, not suppositories. So I think they like to error on the side of caution. But they have great success rates so I figured it couldn't hurt to do what they say. That said, there is a donor egg IVF thread I follow. Those women often do just day of transfer and sometimes not even that - and they have AMAZING success rates. As long as your boss is cool with 3 days, I say take advantage of the down time. It's nice after going through such a stressful time stimming!

Gtree: I mostly used cetrotide, not gannirelix. But they are pretty much the same - and I did use one dose of gannirelix that my doc gave me for free when I ran out of cetrotide. No reaction at all. 

Cindy

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

#100 of 879 Old 06-02-2012, 04:52 AM
rcr

Teresa - it means on am on suppression. This protocol has a really long suppression phase. Congrats on triggering. That is wonderful that your boss was understanding. My first IVF I stayed home for a week, but it was not exactly off my feet. I guess I stayed off my feet for that evening. I have a 3 hour drive to the RE, so I laid down in the car and then went to bed when I got home. The next morning I was up. For my second IVF I was planning to go back to work 2 days later but we never got that far. I think 10 is still a lot of eggs. You are going to do great. Just make sure not to over do it with the water.

Blue - yes, insurance is paying for it. That is funny that I had the name wrong this whole time! Did the chiropractor suggest something for the immune issues?

gtree - I get stinging from gannirelix, but nothing else. Sorry you felt so bad.

AFM - I am even more annoyed with the pharmacy. I went to take the shot today (half dose of gannirelix), and the shot had so many big air bubbles in it it was supposed to be at the 25 unit mark, but when I got the air bubbles out of it it was down to the 15 unit mark. So that is one more wasted. They better replace it.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#101 of 879 Old 06-02-2012, 11:32 AM

This morning my dog needed to go out and I was so tired, but looked at the clock, saw it was 6 and thought I might as well take him out and go to my appt and get it over with.  I walked him, gave him a treat and headed to the RE office.  Once there, I realized that it was Saturday and I am not supposed to go back until Sunday.  Arghhhhhh.  Is it possible that I already have baby brain?  

deborahbgkelly likes this.

#102 of 879 Old 06-02-2012, 11:34 AM

teresa - yeah for trigger, how did it go?? I have also heard of the Lupron trigger, although I've always had an HCG trigger.  One of the RE's that I talked to wanted to do the Lupron trigger for me.  I think it's great that your boss was so awesome about it!!  I'll be honest, I did day of transfer and 2 days after of bedrest for my failed IVF back in 2008.  This time around I was lucky to have the day of transfer relaxing but still had to put my 25 pound toddler into her crib for bedtime.  The next day I picked her up from daycare and had no help after we got home from work (yes I went).  So, just relaxing the day of ET, and I got my BFP with that cycle.  My RE said no need for bedrest.  Every RE is different.

rcr - Oh that's NOT OK.  They better replace it.  what did you do with it??

Me: 34, DH: 36, DD born 7/25/10 After 4 years of trying and failed IVF treatments (missing my angels).  IVF/ICSI worked this time! DS born 1/8/13!

#103 of 879 Old 06-02-2012, 01:11 PM

I did call my OB and we were at first worried about a possible cyst, but since I was feeling better the next morning, my OB said to just keep track of the symptoms. I did get AF the next day, so that may just be my new PMS which would really suck.Hoping it balances out soon or I get PG again. We are officially in the approved to try again month! I also talked to my RE's office and the RE that got me PG with the boys said she'd be happy to take us again should we need it. I was worried given that I gave her a scare last year. I think we'll try on our own through the summer and then decide whether to try on our own one more month or start back at the RE.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#104 of 879 Old 06-02-2012, 02:38 PM - Thread Starter

Blue: Thanks for the info and the crossed fingers! I'm thinking I will try to stay off my feet as much as possible after transfer. We shall see. I'm trying not to stress too much, but I'm one of those people who like to hypothesize what will happen in each possible scenario. I literally make myself crazy :)

gtree: That is so crazy that you had such an "interesting" reaction to the meds. I used Cetrotide because my RE couldn't get ganerilix. I definitely had a reaction to it, but mine was a skin reaction - puffy, red, itchy at the injection site. So, no good vibrations for me ;-) And, yes totally possible to have baby brain! I have been so turned around and forgetful on these meds. It's crazy!

Cindy: Thanks for the encouragement and anecdotes. I think I'm going to follow your advice and take as much time as he gives me! It can't hurt to take it easy right? And, it just might help!

rcr: Ok, thanks for the clarification on the meds. Your pharmacy totally stinks. I hope they give you good customer service when you try to fix the situation. I hate bad service!!! How are you feeling?

hope: Trigger went great. I had to do three shots total - diluted HCG (only 1.5mL) and two shots of 40iu of Lupron. I don't like having so many injection sites because I have been bruising like crazy (my whole tummy is almost one big bruise) and I've had some skin reactions to both the Cetrotide and the Lupron. Other than that, I really can't complain. Definitely exhausted though! I came home after bloodwork at the RE this AM and slept for another 2.5 hours!! I agree with your RE that bedrest probably isn't necessary, but I also think it's probably not a good idea for me to be running around from 8am-12 midnight next Saturday (is the longest day of our 3-day reunion weekend). So, I'm going to try and find a happy medium depending on when the transfer is scheduled.

Deborah: I'm glad you finally got your period!!! I sincerely hope that you don't experience this kind of horrid pain each month. I'm rooting for you to get pregnant again quickly and naturally :)

AFM: Not much to report. DH is being kind of a nudge about tomorrow. I don't know what to expect post-retrieval so I've told him that I'll need him to help me out. He's spent the day today asking what if scenarios.... like, after we get home from transfer, can I leave you to go for a bike ride? Or, what if I need to go out and get something at the store? And, what are we going to eat? As though he's never cooked and/or ordered in (to which he says, what if I get something you don't like?)... I love him dearly, but his neurosis is driving me nuts! Thankfully, he has a gig tonight and is now leaving for the evening ... phew... peace and quiet. I think I'm going to enjoy this alone time to prepare (mentally) for tomorrow!

#105 of 879 Old 06-02-2012, 02:58 PM

Teresa, checking in to wish you luck! So excited for you!

Attempted induction at 38 weeks; ended up with a c-section.

In love with my baby boy Colin and baby girl Sienna!

love.gif

#106 of 879 Old 06-02-2012, 05:25 PM

Thanks Teresa!

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#107 of 879 Old 06-02-2012, 05:25 PM

Thanks Teresa!

#108 of 879 Old 06-02-2012, 08:13 PM

Teresa - good luck tomorrow!!!  Sending lots of positive vibes your way and praying all will go smooth for you!!!!  goodvibes.gifKeep us posted once you feel up to it!!!!

Deborah - Glad to hear you are feeling some better.  Hopefully as your body gets back in the swing again things will start to calm down some!!!

gtree -  You totally already have baby brain and that is so normal w/ all these meds and hormones floating around in your system right now!!!  Sure hope you didn't have to drive far!!!  Hope it goes well tomorrow!

rcr - that suck about that first shot!!!  What the heck!!!!  Grrrrrr!!! Yes, he gave me (well didn't give them to me i bought them) this one vitamin complex that is ment for infections and what-not.  It is a really good brand of vitamins that I trust so we will see.  I now think that I have a sinus infection on top of the strep throat.  My head feels like it is going to explode at the moment!

#109 of 879 Old 06-03-2012, 08:52 AM
rcr

Hope - I kept it in case they want me to send it back. Yes, that is really not cool. They better replace it!

gtree - that is funny. I hope your RE isn't too far!

Teresa - good luck! I am thinking of you!

Deborah - glad to hear you are feeling better!

Blue - Sorry you are sick. It is just horrible to be sick in the summer!

AFM - not much going on. I am feeling ok. A little sleepy, but ok. MY mom is doing much better, and I think she may be getting out of the hospital this week, which is a relief because I was worried about leaving with her in the hospital. The pharmacy opens tomorrow at 9 am, so I am going to call them and tell them that they need to replace the half-filled dose of gannurelix! Tomorrow morning is my suppression check at my old REs.

#110 of 879 Old 06-03-2012, 11:49 AM - Thread Starter

Can't manage personals at the moment but wanted to let all know that they got 18 eggs. Will know tomorrow how many mature and how many fertilized. Thanks for all of your good thoughts!!!!
#111 of 879 Old 06-03-2012, 12:36 PM

Teresa - Thank you for the update!!!  That is so exciting! SO many eggs.  You rest up and let us know how you are doing.  18!! That is so many, gosh I hope I have as much.  

AFM - Actually had an appt this morning... 5 follicles at 11 1 at 16 2 at 15 and a bunch more under 10.  My estrogen dropped (to 430) so they are increasing my Gonal-F for tonight.  I go back in the morning, am thinking I will trigger on Tuesday night for Thursday retrieval.  I am so big and uncomfortable.  Major bloating.

#112 of 879 Old 06-03-2012, 01:01 PM

Stalking everyone :) 

Yay for a great retrieval Teresa!  Can't wait to hear the fert report tomorrow!

cd.gif  love.gif(DD1 Oct 2009),  angel1.gif (2011) ,  twins.gif (DD2 and DD3 June 2012)

#113 of 879 Old 06-03-2012, 01:22 PM

Teresa yeah for a great retrieval! Can't wait to hear the feet report!

#114 of 879 Old 06-03-2012, 01:33 PM

Teresa- Awesome numbers!!!! Hope you are feeling okay. Rest up!!!!

Hope- I had to laugh at your typo..... "Feet report".Lol!! It may be appropriate here soon.

#115 of 879 Old 06-03-2012, 02:37 PM

hi ladies! 

rcr, this pharmacy you're dealing with is the WORST! sorry they are making you through this annoyance.  you definitely deserve the meds you paid for.  i've always had to draw my own meds from the vials, so i know nothing about how they split things.   also, so glad to hear your mom is on the mend! 

teresa, i'm so glad your retrieval went well!  they always seem to get more eggs than they were counting on the scans.  my dr always said to be on bed rest for the day of the transfer, but they urged me to go back to work the next day, as long as i wasn't doing any strenuous heavy lifting, etc.  every dr has their own preference, but do what makes you feel comfortable.   personally, i think if it's going to work, it will work regardless of if you spend one day resting or five.  plus i think moving around keeps the blood flowing to your uterus.  just my two cents! 

gtree, how are you feeling?  i always got really absent minded while on stims.  good thing i have AAA, during my first cycle i locked my keys in my car THREE separate times, never having done that before in my life. and the bloating i the worst. just try and wear comfy clothes, it will be over before you know it.  

blue- how's your throat feeling?  i hope the vitamins work to get your immune system back on track.  thinking of you!

afm, just got back from a lovely weekend in cape may with dh and a bunch of friends.  did some bike riding, played some lawn games, got some sun.  it was really nice and relaxing.  tomorrow i have to go for some blood work, and then go into the city for my biopsy.  i hope this EFT shows everything is fine and we can just cross one worry off of the list.  af is about a week away, and once that comes i believe i get my schedule for when to buy my bcp and all.  

Making babies! Twins due June 10, 2013. joy.gif
#116 of 879 Old 06-03-2012, 07:32 PM
rcr

Teresa  - yay for a great retrieval! 18 eggs is amazing. I can't wait to hear the results tomorrow!

gtree - glad to see such a positive update from you!!!

AFM - tomorrow is my suppression check. It is with my old RE, and I think it may be a little awkward to walk in there. I am happy that they are doing it though, since I have to bring DS and I know they will be ok with that. Plus they are familiar and nice to me. I am sure they will all understand and wish me the best of luck, but I still feel a little weird about it.

Aura - so you don't have your calander yet? I thought you did.

#117 of 879 Old 06-03-2012, 08:47 PM

RCR: Good luck tomorrow! As long as you are paying them, don't worry about it! I'm sure they are still happy to have your money. :-) 

Teresa: That is amazing! To think they wanted to maybe cancel your cycle! I hope you have lots of amazing embryos growing tomorrow!

Cindy

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

#118 of 879 Old 06-04-2012, 04:52 AM

Teresa, YAH for a great retrieval. I hope you're feeling ok and that the report comes back with great numbers today too!

Aura, that sounds like a wonderful weekend! I'm so happy you a relaxing time to spend with dh before the craziness begins again.

Blue, how are you feeling? I hope you got a lot of rest this weekend!

RCR, that pharmacy really is quite incompetent!! i hope they fix their mistakes and that you get the ganerilix. I'm glad your mom is going to be discharged soon and I hope that everything continues to improve! By the way, did I mention that i used my old clinic to do my follie counts prior to my trip to Maryland? It is slightly different because it's a big practice so i only saw my doctor two to three times during the process. The first time, though, I was really nervous at how he would act. He was nice as could be. They all understand that different things cause us to go with different people. I am hopeful your RE feels the same way. Good luck with your suppression check!

gtree, ugh the bloating really is uncomfortable but you're almost there! Yah!

Everyone else, hi! Just cheering you ladies on!

Attempted induction at 38 weeks; ended up with a c-section.

In love with my baby boy Colin and baby girl Sienna!

love.gif

#119 of 879 Old 06-04-2012, 11:53 AM - Thread Starter

gtree: How was your monitoring this AM? Sounds like your follies are growing away!!! Still feeling like you'll trigger tomorrow night?

BellyBean/Hope/Blue/Cindy/Renavoo: Thank you for your cheerleading!!! See below for an update. Hoping the embies I have left continue to grow.

aura: I'm so glad you had a nice weekend in Cape May. Did you go to Georges? I love that place. Hoping your biopsy went smoothly today - I've been thinking of you. When will you know something? Thanks for the advice. It's good to get all sorts of POVs. I'm mostly nervous abour our Saturday event. Although I wouldn't be lifting heavy items, I would be running around all day ... on my feet for at least 15 hours. Not sure it's a good idea to exhaust myself :) We'll see how it all pans out!

rcr: How did your suppression check go?? Was your RE weird or understanding? Hope it was easier than you imagined!

AFM: Ok, so it was a little confusing when I called for the numbers today. I think we had 18 retrieved, 12 mature, and 11 fertilize, though she mentioned the number 15 in there somewhere - not sure what that was about. The important thing is that we currently have 11 growing. They used ICSI which I have mixed feelings about, but I know DH's semen analyses have been all over the place, so I guess it was probably the best option to maximize fertilization. Still, I've read that ICSI usage has higher risks of autism, etc. associated with it. Trying not to worry and let whatever happens happen. Anxious to hear from the embryologist tomorrow!!! Happy Monday to all :)

#120 of 879 Old 06-04-2012, 12:30 PM

Hi all,

It's not as bad as it was before, but still having a lot of pain (or at least I was yesterday). I am really frustrated b/c the pain meds don't seem to be helping much or for very long anyway. I'm going to put a call into my OB to talk about pain control options. This is absurd. I even had to turn in a draft of my project a day late. I have until 11:59 tonight to finish it and just hope I can make it.

Tags
Infertility

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page