Has anyone done this? We did day 3 testing in the cycle during which I got pregnant with my son. Now, a couple of years later, technology has improved and my dr recommended doing the day 5 test with a day 6 transfer if we had enough embryos. We had enough, so they pushed it out to day 5 testing and it has not gone well. I'm kicking myself for not insisting on what worked last time.
Long story short, my embryos were slow growing so on day 5 (yesterday) we only had one firmly at blastocyst stage and 3 others that might catch up. So they're going to do the testing today (day 6) and then freeze them while we wait for the results (which will be available tomorrow) and if any pass the testing we'll do a thaw cycle next month.
Has anyone had better luck with day 5 array cgh testing? Or similar experiences to share? I'm just looking for more information and experiences if anyone has them.