August 2012 Infertility One Thread -- Bring on Those Late Summer BFPs! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 175 Old 08-22-2012, 11:10 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Sila- That's funny because I don't like the Moxi. I know it's working because I hurt afterward, but I don't like to hurt. My acupuncturist makes sure I'm comfortable with the level of stimulation.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#122 of 175 Old 08-22-2012, 12:28 PM

Sourie: your accupuncture sounds great! That is one, and possibly the only, thing that I have not tried yet to boost fertility. I hope it sends your body whatever message it needs...

Sila: I know nothing about this path you are beginning to go down but I just wanted to wish you the best of luck. like you said, maybe, hopefully, a miracle will happen between now and march and you wont have to go this way, especially as you are ovulating.

Milk: hope you are feeling good, thinking of you...

My short cycles are a result of early ovulation, my lp is 13 days pretty much every cycle. I'm thinking that ovulating on day 10 is not enough time for my lining to build up and that's why AF is so light. That is total speculation on my part, i have no idea if that could be a real problem. I have an apt with my regular obgyn next week for my annual so I will ask him his thoughts as I am not going back to my re for another cycle or two because of timing issues:(
#123 of 175 Old 08-22-2012, 06:06 PM - Thread Starter

Updated your blurb Sila!

Milk, don't leave! I can't speak for anyone else, but I want to be able to support you through this. There's no need to jump to the grads thread right away. There's a big difference between a long time poster and someone who jumps in just to announce their BFP hug2.gif

Nikki crochetsmilie.gif, partner to Jeremy guitar.gif. Baby Joshua Nolan is finally here after a many year struggle with infertility. I blog at www.loliecraft.blogspot.com. dog2.gifcat.gifhamster.jpghamster.jpg

#124 of 175 Old 08-22-2012, 09:22 PM

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Fly by.  Second beta was 125, with a doubling time of 27.97 hours.  

deborahbgkelly likes this.

Me & him and our beautiful fur boys Duke and Chopz
Forever missing our little ones lost

How we survive, is what makes us who we are - Rise Against

***4***8***12***16******24*** 28***32***36***40
#125 of 175 Old 08-23-2012, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk8shake View Post

Fly by.  Second beta was 125, with a doubling time of 27.97 hours.  

Congrats Milk!! That is awesome!! Stick little one, stick!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#126 of 175 Old 08-23-2012, 05:59 AM

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
milk - Thanks for being so considerate of everyone else. I can honestly say though that you posting updates here about your pregnancy doesn't upset me even the tiniest bit. I know how much you've been through already and how uncertain your situation still is. You've given the rest of us here a lot of support through some of the tough parts of our journeys, the least we can do is support you as you go through the part that is more difficult for you.

Sila - yeah the acupuncturist told me that the electricity helps stimulate ovulation. I told him I didn't want too much stimulation as I am worried about having too many follies! I think that's why he used a really low setting for me which I found kind of pleasant after I got over how weird it felt. When he first turned it on he was experimenting with the settings and I got to feel what a higher setting was like for a few seconds, it was definitely uncomfortable! What is moxi? Is that when they burn the herbs? I think my previous acupuncturist did that. Is embryo adoption easy to do where you are?

Bucket - hopefully your doctor can shed some light on how to delay your ovulation or increase your lining.

AFM - Femara is done! And since this is my last IUI, I never have to take again! Hooray for moving forward smile.gif. I did my first injection of Puregon last night. I know this is weird, but I find doing injections really exciting! The Puregon side effects are less exciting though. I woke up this morning totally nauseated.

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

#127 of 175 Old 08-23-2012, 07:59 AM

Sourire - Yay for being done with Femara! I hope this cycle works for you!

MIlk - That's AWESOME! Now I'm thinking more about the twins comment....

Bucket - I hope your ob can shed some light on your cycles.

Sila - I can't wait to hear more about your journey. I hope you get a free baby, but if not, I"m glad you have a way to move forward that you are comfortable with.

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#128 of 175 Old 08-23-2012, 11:01 AM

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

driving by...

lilac - that is crap.  That woman should know better, as an adult, to speak of things that are absolutely none of her business, and obviously something that is very personal.

milk - YEAH!!!  Stick baby stick!!!

Me: 34, DH: 36, DD born 7/25/10 After 4 years of trying and failed IVF treatments (missing my angels).  IVF/ICSI worked this time! DS born 1/8/13!

www.3hearts2hold1love-emms.blogspot.com

#129 of 175 Old 08-23-2012, 02:55 PM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

Today I got great news for me and especially for my DH!  The fertility clinic called today, the nurse had the doctor look over our chart, and the Dr said that DH doesn't have to freeze any more sperm and that we can schedule our IVF at any time.  thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif Now just to wait for DH's educational reimbursement so we can get the IVF scheduled.  I am excited and happy!  So far so good on the rumor mill.  No student questions yet so I hope it doesn't go any further.

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#130 of 175 Old 08-24-2012, 10:58 AM

Lilac! That is fabulous news! Congrats!

Back to hide.gif

Me (33) + Him (34) = US 10.3.09

Trying to conceive since 1.6.11.  Diagnosed as phlegm stagnant with PCOS and a blocked tube.

First loss on 3.5.12. Second loss on 5.19.12. Cautiously optimistic that the 3rd time really is a charm. EDD 8.7.2013.

BFPChart2.gif http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/krunchyk

blogging.jpg www....

#131 of 175 Old 08-24-2012, 11:44 AM

Sourie: yay for being done with femara...on to better things, or hopefully not because it would be great if this month worked but you know what I mean...

Lilac: awesome news! What a relief you must be feeling...

Afm I had a totally eerie experience that I thought only you ladies would appreciate. I came out of the bathroom this morning after going in to check my opk, which was positive on cd7 which is super early even for me. As I was walking out of the bathroom my phone rang, it was a number I didn't recognize but I picked it up anyway and said hello, a little girl said "hi mommy it's Ava" and then the line went dead. So, it was obviously a wrong number and really no big deal but the timing was so odd and it totally felt weird. I have been trying to channel my consciousness into being aware of the fertile part of my being, if that makes sense, and trying to see myself as super fertile etc. sort of sending out signs to the universe that I am ready for this baby...this is where my crazy comes in so don't judge, but it felt like maybe the universe was literally calling back to me this morning and that maybe my baby is out there waiting and making her way to me as well. Anyway, this cycle is probably a bust because who the hell ovulates this freaking early but this morning left me feeling more hope than I have in a while.

Thinking of you all and hoping the universe is hearing all of our calls...
#132 of 175 Old 08-26-2012, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourire View Post
I know this is weird, but I find doing injections really exciting! 

Yep, that's really weird.  ROTFLMAO.gif  Bummer about side effects, but I do take reassurance in the fact that things are "working", iykwim?  

Lilac - yay for happy news, and for the rumour mill keeping quiet!  I'm excited for you being so close to going ahead with the IVF.

Bucket - Uhm, yeah, eerie is right.  I'm glad that you can see nice hopeful side to it, cause I think I might have been a tad freaked out if it were me.  (Also, your username makes me think of Keeping Up Appearances everytime I see it!)  I'm not sure if any of you guys will know this show because, (just between you and me), the Aussies and Brits have a general consensus that Yanks have a terrible sense of humour.  lol.gif  Aussie and British humour is very similar I think, and of course we consider ourselves to be comedic geniuses.  

AFM:  Thanks to everyone for being understanding about my posting here.  I appreciate it so much!  I don't want to (or intend) to leave, but I also don't want to hurt feelings either.  I guess we will take it as it comes.  I will have some more beta results tomorrow sometime, and I guess we will schedule a scan for about 6ish weeks.  I'm only 4+2 today, so that feels like a lifetime away.  

I'm feeling suprisingly calm, although somewhat skittish and a tad bitchy, which I think is a result of the hormonal supplementation.  I am going to do my best to embrace some zen about this and think positive, so maybe I will sneak on over to the grads and <gasp> DDCs after all.  I think I have gotten over some of the initial shock.  

PS: everyone please keep your twin vibes to yourselves, as my stress levels and tiny half uterus cannot handle a twin pregnancy. biglaugh.gif   Healthy single babe is the aim, people!  

#133 of 175 Old 08-26-2012, 06:06 AM

Sorry about the twin thing milk. Single healthy baby vibes only being sent your way blowkiss.gif

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#134 of 175 Old 08-26-2012, 07:03 AM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Milk- I also am happy to be here for you for as long as it takes (evenif that is labor&delivery) for you to be comfortable, you're always a support to us and you deserve every ounce of our support. No twin vibes here, just a single, healthy, full term, little boy or girl!

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 @10w , FET 5/21/13 @7w, IVF 10/11/13 @5w, FET 2/2/14 @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

Cautiously expecting after FET of 2 PGD normal 5 day blastocysts.
******8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36** *40
#135 of 175 Old 08-26-2012, 07:36 AM

lilac - hooray! I hope that reimbursement comes really fast!

Bucket - that reminds me of a story someone on this thread had a few months back... she got a call from BabiesRUs about her baby registry or something, and then got a BFP a few days later. I hope this call is the real thing too!

Milk - I'm totally with you on not wanting twins, even though I don't have a medical reason for it. Are you on progesterone right now? That stuff always turns me into a superbitch.

AFM - I had my first ultrasound yesterday. I had 7 follicles between 10m and 15mm (1x15, 4x13, 2x11). In my previous two Puregon cycles I had 4 follicles in those sizes at the first ultrasound. So almost twice as many this time. I blame the electro-acupuncture for this.

However I've decided not to start panicking until my second ultrasound on Monday. Last cycle only one of my 4 follicles grew between the 1st and 2nd ultrasounds so that gives me hope that the situation won't be too crazy for my IUI. The doctor told me that if I have 4 or more follicles at or above 14mm tomorrow, they will cancel me and then I have to do yet another IUI cycle before I can move on to IVF. That means if 3 of the 13mm follicles grow just 1mm, I'm out. Also I really don't want twins so lots of follicles are not good news for me! I already cancelled one IUI and it's so frustrating to have to waste a cycle. Ok I can feel myself starting to panic now, I really have to convince myself not to panic until I see the ultrasound tomorrow.

Also I'm kind of mad at my acupuncturist right now. When he mentioned stimulating my ovaries I told him I was worried about having too many follicles and he told me that wouldn't happen, HE LIED! If this cycle is cancelled it will be his fault and I will be so mad! This acupuncture thing may have been a really big mistake! I think I better go do yoga now, just writing this post has gotten me all stressed out!

#136 of 175 Old 08-26-2012, 10:40 AM

Sourire - I hope your body slows down before the next u/s. I wonder what the acupuncturist will have to say. Not cool if what he did is responsible for this. I really, really hope you get to do the IUI and it ends in a single pregnancy.

bucket - ooh! That's eerie, but I totally believe in that kind of stuff. I really hope it was a sign.

Lilac joy.gif That's such great news! I hope you get the reimbursement asap!

AFM - I've been reading Making Babies and have started to convince myself that I may have endo. I don't have terribly painful periods, but I do remember a handful of really painful ones in my past. I also started seeing a new acupuncturist, who I really liked. She diagnosed me with Spleen Qi deficiency and that often occurs in women with endo. For those of you who have it, how did it get diagnosed? I'm having a consult with the RE on Wednesday and am going to ask about it. My beta is Tuesday and I am 99% sure it's gonna be a BFN.

#137 of 175 Old 08-26-2012, 01:09 PM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Sourire- ohh please I hope your ovaries slow down! Are you still doing any puregon? Do you have any other acupuncture appts? Hope you're enjoying your yoga & that tomorrows appt shows only one or 2 progressing.

SKJ- cramps before AF starts is a big symptom, so the day before, 2 days before having period like cramps, pain during sex or bowel movements, spotting, short LP, PMS (moid swings, hot flashes, carb cravings, headaches, restless sleeping). There are more but those were all my symptoms! I hope it isn't endo for you & that your beta is a BFP surprise.

Lilac- yay for good news! When are you expecting reimbursement? So exciting!

Sila- i'm still hoping for an amazing natural preg. for you but I'm interested in the embryo adoption journey if thats where this eads. Stull thinkingof you often, it is quiet without you.

Shesaidboom- hope youre well smile.gif can you update my age to 27? Celebrated another year on Tuesday.

AFM- 8 dpo, nothing exciting here.

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 @10w , FET 5/21/13 @7w, IVF 10/11/13 @5w, FET 2/2/14 @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

Cautiously expecting after FET of 2 PGD normal 5 day blastocysts.
******8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36** *40
#138 of 175 Old 08-26-2012, 10:27 PM

Sourire - faaaarrrr out.  I can't believe you are dealing with this again!  I hope that the yoga has de-stressed you, and the next u/s will bring better news.  I'd be mad at the acupuncturist too, but lets not dwell on that.  

SKJ - My endo was diagnosed as part of the lap I had to remove my uterine horn.  It's hard to tell which of my symptoms prior to that were due to the Endo vs the horn.  I had excruciating, up in the middle of the night, days off school and work kind of periods before I had the surgery, but I'm not entirely sure that the Endo was the sole culprit.  I don't think it would hurt to ask an expert opinion though, so chatting to the RE is a good idea in my book.  Thinking good beta thoughts for you.  

Cait - Happy birthday!  Hope it was a good one!  Did you get any nice pressies?  I got some "interesting" ones for my birthday ROTFLMAO.gif  8dpo is only 2 days from 10dpo, my friend... 10 is a fave testing day for me, although I'm not above testing at 9dpo... Just sayin'.

AFM:  Got the rest of my bloods, and they are good. 

Tuesday 8:30am: 39

Thursday 7:30am: 125 (27.97 hours doubling time)

Saturday 9:00am: 434 (27.84 hours doubling time)

Monday 9:30am:  1612 (25.36 hours doubling time)

Edited:  I am choosing not to be paranoid.  Also, I have a scan booked for two weeks time, when I will be 6w4d.  

#139 of 175 Old 08-27-2012, 03:04 AM

toothfairy, DH has been expectign his reimbursement for about 2 months, but the company changed to some new computer system and the reimbursement keeps getting pushed back.  DH went in to talk with the person in control of the money and said he was hoping to get his reimbursement so he could pay for fall classes which start in a week.  Tomorrow is payday for him.  So we will see.

Milk, wow, yeah, the numbers are jumping up but here is to a single live birth for you!  Like my DH says to my tummy, "Just one at a time, just one at a time".

AFM, second week of teaching.  Onto great things.

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#140 of 175 Old 08-27-2012, 07:42 AM

Milk - With my mc, my beta was 1200 to 1300 around 18 DPO, so not too far off from your test today. That was a singleton pregnancy. I think your numbers sound great and don't sound too much like twin numbers. There are people with betas in the 10,000s at a similar DPO as you, so there is a HUGE range of normal. To my un-expert mind, it sounds like a great singleton pregnancy so far! I hope it continues uneventfully. When is your first u/s?

Lilac - fingers crossed that the reimbursement shows up tomorrow!!

#141 of 175 Old 08-27-2012, 08:59 AM

FML. My beta is tomorrow, but despite Clomid and crinone, my period showed up today. Awesome.

#142 of 175 Old 08-27-2012, 10:57 AM

SKJ - my endo symptoms are super painful periods (I get them about once every 3-4 months... no matter how much Advil and Tylenol I take it still hurts like crazy), stabbing pain during urination, bowel movements and even when I have gas (only during AF), short LP, spotting, pain during sex. Sometimes they can see endo during an ultrasound if you have any on your ovaries, or if they find that your tubes are blocked during the HSG they might suspect endo. In my case the ultrasounds and HSG all looked good, they only diagnosed the endo during the laparoscopy. I'm really sorry to hear AF showed :(

toothfairy - I was supposed to take a dose of Puregon on Sunday (since I'm doing every other day) but I was so worried about having a cancelled cycle that I decided to skip it. Based on my ultrasound results this morning (see my AFM), I am very happy with my decision! Happy belated birthday! I hope 27 is the age you'll be when you get pregnant with your first child!

milk - Your betas sound great, I'm hoping you have a single fighter baby in there.

lilac - fingers crossed for a big reimbursement on your DH's paycheque!

AFM - so once again I got my panties all in a bunch for nothing! I haven't taken any Puregon since Friday, so the result was that there wasn't enough FSH for all 7 of my follicles. What happened is that 2 kept growing (very slowly though, only 2mm each), one stayed at the same size (12mm), and the other 4 shrivelled up (they were all under 10mm). So it looks like I will have 2 perfect mature follicles for my IUI, which is what we've been aiming for all along but we've never actually succeeded before this cycle (previously I've had either only 1 follicle or so many I had to cancel the cycle). Since my biggest follicle was only at 17mm today (2nd one was 15mm), I am going to take one more dose of Puregon tonight just to give those 2 follicles a bit of a boost, then I'm triggering tomorrow and having the IUI on Thursday. All's well that ends well!!!!

My acupuncturist wanted to see me again the day before my IUI (to make my uterus more receptive he says) so I guess I'll have to move my appointment since I was expecting to have the IUI on Wednesday.

#143 of 175 Old 08-27-2012, 04:17 PM

Sourire - Yay!!! I so hope this is your month! Maybe your acupuncturist did just the right amount of stim?

AFM - I call the nurse and she said to continue the crinone and come in for my beta tomorrow unless AF shows up in full force. I did that and I'm having nasty brown sludge mixed with red blood. I took an HPT and it was of course negative. I don't know what to think. I had a fine response to clomid, but my LP is still jacked up despite being on crinone. I just feel like I'm going backwards and my body is totally dysfunctional. I keep blaming myself for all these failures...

#144 of 175 Old 08-27-2012, 04:57 PM - Thread Starter

SKJ - sorry about AF showing up.

Sourire - I'm glad things are looking good for your IUI

Milk - I'm so glad things are going well.

Cait - updated your blurb. I hope you had a nice birthday!

AFM - I've been having a hard time lately. AF is still hanging around two weeks later. Not in full force, but a weird more-than-spotting kind of thing and I'm having "pregnancy symptoms" like crazy. It's awful and like a big slap in the face. I hate having all these symptoms when I'm not pregnant and am still bleeding. I have never been one to get bloaty during periods, but holy wow this cycle is killing me. I hope this long AF thing doesn't make this cycle go on forever. We will be going ahead with IVF for the next one regardless of what our MRI issues are (still haven't even gotten an appointment date..I guess I'm back to playing phone tag tomorrow, so I'm annoyed we didn't just go ahead this month. I think I'd be feeling a lot better right now if we had). I'm a bad point though. Talking about or looking at pictures of other peoples' babies just makes me angry and hurt. The only kids I can even stand having conversations about are those I'm really close with. I'm sort of feeling like I will never be a mother. Over the past two weeks I have been so depressed I can't stand it. This is not a good place to be and I'm not sure how to get out of it. I don't know if starting IVF protocol will help, but at least we will be moving forward.

Nikki crochetsmilie.gif, partner to Jeremy guitar.gif. Baby Joshua Nolan is finally here after a many year struggle with infertility. I blog at www.loliecraft.blogspot.com. dog2.gifcat.gifhamster.jpghamster.jpg

#145 of 175 Old 08-27-2012, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKJ2011 View Post

FML. My beta is tomorrow, but despite Clomid and crinone, my period showed up today. Awesome.

Sorry. hug2.gif

Skeemama

homebirth.jpguc.jpgnovaxnocirc.gifwinner.jpg

namaste.gif &  whistling.gifDH,  twins.gif crumb crunchers &  3 angel.gif babies.

#146 of 175 Old 08-28-2012, 03:14 AM

Oh crap - SKJ!  Cuss.gif  Don't blame yourself, really.  I've BTDT many times.  It doesn't help.  hug2.gif

Sourire!  Rock on follies!  

SSBblowkiss.gifflowersforyou.gif  So sorry about the crappy cycle, lousy AF and dodgy headspace.  I can relate to it all so well.  

I'm glad you have decided to go ahead next month regardless.  I think that's a good choice.  It's hard not to look back and judge decisions with 20/20 hindsight vision.  

Now, and for several years, I have felt like I will never be a mother.  I still feel like that everyday - I'm not sure it will ever go away.  Talking about babies and pregnancies and other stuff still cuts me to the bone.  I have good days and bad days, like anyone.  I am absolutely dreading the birthday party next weekend because of the numerous pregnant women that will be there.  I would usually deal with the anxiety by drinking.  Not healthy, I know, but it certainly takes the edge off.  

I'm wondering if you're feeling this way because your cycle is wack, and your hormones are a bit off.  I'm not brushing you off, just wondering if that is exacerbating things somewhat?  During the midst of my big depressive meltdown after my third loss, I read a quote that says: "you can't go round it, you have to go through it".  It can be difficult to distinguish the fine line between depression and grief, and sometimes there's nothing you can do, except survive it.  

#147 of 175 Old 08-28-2012, 03:26 AM

skj, sorry to hear that AF appears to be showing up.

sourire, sounds like good things are happening on the IUI route you are taking.  Hope all goes well the next couple of days.

AFM, well, direct deposit of DH's paycheck shows now reimbursement, but DH had talked to the money person on Friday and she had said something about cutting a separate check for the reimbursement, so I guess I have to wait impatiently for DH to come back after work.  I wish money wasn't the deciding factor in getting pregnant.

#148 of 175 Old 08-28-2012, 06:26 AM

SSB - I can totally relate right now. I wish things weren't so difficult. Sometimes, it's just really hard to keep pushing ahead. But, I think Milk is right. You need to feel these things in order to get to the other side of them. Big hugs to you friend. I hope this cycle gets its act together and you can get the MRI and have the IVF to look forward to.

Lilac - the money side of all this really does suck. It's so unfair.

AFM - Thanks ladies. It helps to have people that know how shitty it feels. AF arrived last night. I canceled the beta and have my baselines tomorrow. Then, we'll see what the RE has to say. I want to just keep moving forward. As for the endo, it seems like my clinic's policy is to not treat it with surgery. I guess there is some disagreement about whether or not surgery helps with pregnancy rates. So, we'll see what tomorrow brings as far as that goes. I'm going to schedule a massage for tonight smile.gif

#149 of 175 Old 08-28-2012, 08:52 AM

SKJ_ If you don't mind another quote (though I don't know who said it), a friend of mine said she was reading a Buddhist nun's work and a lot of what she wrote was- You have emotions. Acknowledge them. Allow them. (you get the idea).

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#150 of 175 Old 08-28-2012, 04:59 PM

Ugh, no reimbursement today.  Now to wait another 2 weeks and hope it happens then.  Now maybe an IVF in October or November.  This money thing does suck and the unknown is even worse.

Tags
Infertility

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page