Infertility and GMOs - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 13 Old 08-22-2012, 09:32 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Ladies if I may just jump in here for a brief spell. I certainly do not know much about fertility. I do know a little about the political forces inducing infertility into society.

GMO foods are IMO designed to produce infertility.

“There is not a single peer-reviewed study on the safety of GMOs in humans. Nearly every independent animal feeding safety study on GMOs not funded by the biotechnology/GMO industry demonstrates adverse or unexplained health effects including: infertility; reduced litter sizes; birth defects; impaired growth; disrupted organ development; damaged immune systems;  increased death rate; bleeding stomachs; shortened life span; damaged heart, liver, spleen, kidneys; and altered nutrient metabolism. It’s been well-documented that numerous animals, given the choice, will not consume GMOs.”   http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/realityzone/UFNgmofranken.html

“Offspring of rats fed GM soy showed a five-fold increase in mortality, lower birth weights, and the inability to reproduce. Male mice fed GM soy had damaged young sperm cells. The embryo offspring of GM soy-fed mice had altered DNA functioning. Several US farmers reported sterility or fertility problems among pigs and cows fed on GM corn varieties. Additionally, over the last two months, investigators in India have documented fertility problems, abortions, premature births, and other serious health issues, including deaths, among buffaloes fed GM cottonseed products.” Jeffrey M. Smith, Genetic Roulette

"Baby rats from moms that ate GM soy were smaller than those fed natural soy. More than half the GM soy group died within three weeks."    Irina Ermakova, 2005-2007

“Dr. Don Huber, an agricultural scientist and expert in microbial ecology, has issued stern warnings about shockingly devastating effects of genetically engineered food crops after discovering a brand new organism in GE animal feed—an organism that has since been clearly linked to infertility and miscarriage in cattle, horses, pigs, sheep, and poultry”    We are in the grip of pure POWERFUL EVIL at the HIGHEST levels of government

"Irina Ermakova, a senior scientist at the Russian National Academy of Sciences, was shocked to discover that more than half of the baby rats in her experiment died within three weeks. She had fed the mothers GM soy flour purchased at a supermarket. The babies from mothers fed natural non-GMO soy, however, only suffered a 10% death rate. , she was attacked and vilified. Her boss told her to stop doing anymore GM food research. Samples were stolen from her lab, and a paper was even set afire on her desk. One of her colleagues tried to comfort her by saying, “Maybe the GM soy will solve the overpopulation problem.”    Maybe the GM soy will solve the overpopulation problem. 

If I were a woman trying to conceive or the husband of this women I would eat NO GMO "foods". This means virtually nothing in boxes, bags and many cans (cans contain BPA which also causes infertility). Almost ALL processed foods contain GMO crap. What this means is eating whole foods, chemical free, prepared from scratch in YOUR kitchen.

Will totally avoiding the GMO crap allow you to conceive? It cannot hurt and in studying GMO you will come up to speed on the political depopulation agenda. Male sperm levels and motility are also influenced by food and drugs; another topic to look at.

#2 of 13 Old 08-27-2012, 03:30 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)

Watch your word count Louis. As I said in a previous post if you keep copying and pasting the content of other authors and exceed 100 words you may get your posting privileges suspended.

Word count is your friend: www.wordcounttool.com/

#3 of 13 Old 08-27-2012, 06:26 PM

This GMO stuff is very interesting.  

Bad news IMHO.

Thanks for sharing.

Skeemama

homebirth.jpguc.jpgnovaxnocirc.gifwinner.jpg

namaste.gif &  whistling.gifDH,  twins.gif crumb crunchers &  3 angel.gif babies.

#4 of 13 Old 09-01-2012, 07:34 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Doctor Lorraine Day on Infertility Causes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WLBPFHSnE0&feature=endscreen&NR=1&t=7m

#5 of 13 Old 09-02-2012, 11:54 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

"In addition the "seasonal flu vaccination" ALSO contains the proven abortifactant "H1N1 vaccine" this will IMO probably induce at least some degree of infertility in your child."

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1361923/it-makes-me-sad-when#post_17096152

#6 of 13 Old 09-02-2012, 02:35 PM

Can we not use initials? I find it irritating that informative posts use uninformative initials... GMO stands for?????

When writing about such important topics, I believe you should be sure that the readers can understand what you are saying.

Louisew...   Are you saying that getting the flu shot can cause infertility in adults or children? Or both? I have COPD (both chronic Bronchitis and Emphysema), so I have been getting the flu shot every year.

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#7 of 13 Old 09-03-2012, 11:59 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post

Are you saying that getting the flu shot can cause infertility in adults or children? Or both? I have COPD (both chronic Bronchitis and Emphysema), so I have been getting the flu shot every year.

Please see this discussion (post # 18). The "Seasonal Flu Shot" is a complete and deadly fraud IMO.

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1361923/it-makes-me-sad-when#post_17096180

This good woman doctor says ALL "vaccines" cause infertility in both adults and children. In adults the infertility may be somewhat immediate in children it may be potential.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WLBPFHSnE0&feature=endscreen&NR=1&t=7m

GMO's are something you should be very concerned with if you wonder about infertility. Genetically Modified Organisms were IMO largely created to produce infertility and disease.

“There is not a single peer-reviewed study on the safety of GMOs in humans. Nearly every independent animal feeding safety study on GMOs not funded by the biotechnology/GMO industry demonstrates adverse or unexplained health effects including: infertility; reduced litter sizes; birth defects; impaired growth; ....”   http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/realityzone/UFNgmofranken.html

#8 of 13 Old 10-01-2012, 01:13 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

"Prof. Shulman found that women being treated for infertility who also received supplements of DHEA were three times more likely to conceive than women being treated without the additional drug. The results were recently published in AYALA, the journal of the Israeli Fertility Association.”    DHEA for Infertility, Note this is demonstrating just how important DHEA is for ANY hormone related problem

Just a potentially helpful hint IMO

#9 of 13 Old 10-01-2012, 04:59 PM

I just stopped taking DHEA because I think it was causing some hormonal issues. I was beginning to get some odd facial hairs...

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#10 of 13 Old 10-03-2012, 11:29 AM

I totally agree, and I think it is unfortunately, only getting worse. GMOs are everywhere. Even in many products at Whole Foods. We are trying to avoid GMOs, but it may be impossible, even if you only eat what you grow. (I am thinking of future contamination, here).

My son gets sick if he eats a GMO corn tortilla chip, and I mentioned that to a friend. And she was like, "what are GMOs"? How much infertility, deaths, celiac disease, autism, etc is it going to take?

Why do we have to fight for safe food? The world is upside down.

Jean, happy HS mom to Peter (5), Daniel (9) and Lucie (2) and also someone new... baby.gif
#11 of 13 Old 10-03-2012, 05:50 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by velveeta View Post

Why do we have to fight for safe food? The world is upside down.

IMO because the people who own this world want you and I unwell and infertile.

It is just that simple and complex.

#12 of 13 Old 10-04-2012, 08:57 AM

Except, pretty much everybody eats the same food. This is not a conspiracy, it's financially motivated. They use genetics to make food resistant to pests and disease so that they yield larger crops. Larger crops equal higher sales. None of us have ever experienced a food shortage... They used to happen fairly regularly.

It's not that they are trying to hurt people, they just don't get that years and years of exposure to modified foods, can start to change us as well. (I hope I worded that correctly.)

Xerxella likes this.

#13 of 13 Old 10-05-2012, 07:51 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
It's not that they are trying to hurt people, they just don't get that years and years of exposure to modified foods, can start to change us as well. (I hope I worded that correctly.)

Oh they KNOW what this crap is doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAL_AMdMXqY&feature=player_embedded

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page