Fall IVF: beautiful fall leaves bringing beautiful summer babies!! - Page 16 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#451 of 762 Old 11-18-2012, 06:42 PM

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Vireoes- CONGRATS!! Wonderful Beta! I don't have a guess on # but I hope they do an early u/s so you know soon!

Sourire- I am so so sorry. That really is a crummy turn of events. 

Shesaidboom- Sounds like something to call about, an 8 is pretty high with a few more days to go. How many 10+ follicles did you have at your last u/s? 

C + B + 10y together, 6y married, 5y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis
recurrent miscarriages IVF 2/13@10w , FET 6/13@7w, IVF 10/13@4w, FET 2/14 @4w
Failed IVF 5/14, IVF OHSS Freeze all with PGD 8/14- 6 PGD normal embryos
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

Cautiously expecting TWINS after FET of 2 PGD normal 5 day blastocysts 9/13/14
***4******12***16***20***24***28***32***36* **40
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#452 of 762 Old 11-18-2012, 07:51 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Sourire-so sorry to hear the transfer got cancel.  I know how hard waiting can be.  Hopefully the ER will go well and they will have lots of good embryos to freeze for you to use when your body has recovered.

Shesaidboom-wow, I never experienced any pain like that.  I am with everyone on this, call the clinic and get it checked out.  I hope you feel better soon.

Me (40) + DH (42) + DD (Jan 2011) +  babyboy.gif (due July 2013)

#453 of 762 Old 11-19-2012, 05:33 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Thanks everyone for responding, I really appreciate the advice. The pain seemed to calm down on its own, but I called to ask and they said if it gets that bad again to go to the ER because it shouldn't be THAT bad. I'm normally not a wimp with pain either, but maybe that's changed with all the estrogen making me moody. DH joked that it's practice for the other end. We have 17 follicles over 1cm, but only 9 are actually mature. A bunch were at 1.2cm yesterday. Two were over 2cm. I triggered with HCG last night at 8:15 and our retrieval is tomorrow at 8:15 am. I can't wait to get all these eggs out, but I am nervous. They also lost my updated bloodwork so I have to get that done tomorrow morning too.

One thing that I was confused about was that they never had me use the luveris. The nurse told me that sometimes young people don't need as much. Has anyone else skipped out on the luveris? I'm kind of annoyed that we had to buy it and haven't actually used it. All these fertility drugs add up!

Sourire, how are you feeling today?

Nikki crochetsmilie.gif, partner to Jeremy guitar.gif. Baby Joshua Nolan is finally here after a many year struggle with infertility. I blog at www.loliecraft.blogspot.com. dog2.gifcat.gifhamster.jpghamster.jpg

#454 of 762 Old 11-19-2012, 06:30 AM

Viroes- Congrats! SSB- Sorry for all your discomfort and Sourire- Same to you for your discomfort and your unfortunate delays. AFM- I was a bit off on the plan. I am on the birth control until Saturday the 24th and start stimming on Tuesday. I guess we just skipped suppression injections (yay!). Connecting with the pharmacy in NJ is a PITA since I live in CO. I did get a hold of them and they didn't listen to what I said about my allergy issues. They keep asking about lactose and I can't have any form of cow's milk. Ugh! Apparently two pills I took last year had lactose in it and I seemed to do fine, but given my trouble with the birth control pills this time around (migraines, stomach ache, breakthrough-bleeding and just a general blah feeling), I don't want to take any chances.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#455 of 762 Old 11-19-2012, 06:32 AM

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
shesaidboom - I'm really glad your pain went down a bit on its own.

AFM - it's funny because right after I last wrote on here yesterday about my pain levels being 1 to 4, they went up a lot. Still nowhere near an 8 but I was having trouble walking and standing and it made for a pretty miserable evening when mixed in with a bunch of nausea and dizziness. Anyways I feel better this morning but I called in sick to work anyways because if I start feeling like I did yesterday I'd rather be home.

I think I'm feeling a bit better now about having all my embryos frozen. I read some articles online about a recent study which showed that pregnancies after FETs are easier than pregnancies after fresh cycles and babies born from FETs are healthier on average than babies born from fresh cycles. This is because the FET babies are not exposed to extremely high hormone and stress levels when they first implant. So maybe this is a good thing after all. However my clinic's success rate for FETs is only half their fresh success rate (20% vs 40%) so that is a bit discouraging.

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

#456 of 762 Old 11-19-2012, 06:38 AM

SSB - that is a bit strange that you never used the Luveris. I also have unused meds. I had already bought the hCG for my trigger shot but they decided to have me trigger with Suprefact instead because the hCG could exacerbate my OHSS.

#457 of 762 Old 11-19-2012, 07:30 AM

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Wow, a lot has been going on!!!

Bucket - good luck through the torture of the TWW!! 

Sourire - I've been through a cancelled cycle due to insane estrogen levels (that was actually when I joined these threads back in 2008!), so I know how you feel.  It will be a good thing, I suffered from just moderate OHSS and it SUCKED... my numbers were no where near yours, so your OHSS would have been severe and could have landed you in the hospital, so I'm glad that they're being smart about it and not trying the transfer.  HCG did make it worse!!  If they were able to count the 27, they will probably get more than that out!  Yikes!!!

vireoes - CONGRATS!!!!!!  I'm thinking twins :-)

deborah - Wow, I can't believe it's coming up so quick!!

shesaid - Can't wait to hear how the ER goes tomorrow!!

back to lurking and hoping to see a bunch more BFP's here :-)

Me: 34, DH: 36, DD born 7/25/10 After 4 years of trying and failed IVF treatments (missing my angels).  IVF/ICSI worked this time! DS born 1/8/13!

www.3hearts2hold1love-emms.blogspot.com

#458 of 762 Old 11-19-2012, 07:38 AM

Hope - yeah there's definitely more than 27 eggs growing right now. The 3D ultrasound machine automatically measures every single follicle that is at least 2mm so their total count was 40-50 eggs.

#459 of 762 Old 11-19-2012, 08:14 AM

Hi ladies, thread crashing for a minute.  I'm not trolling, i just read your updates frequently and wanted to share something with you all.  Those of you that have left over meds, so their not wasted you can resell them on freegaragesale.com and there's a section for medication.  Almost everything on there is from canceled cycles.  I bought clomid from a lady on there after my insurance stopped covering it in 2007.   And again, I'm only telling you about this because I don't want you all to feel like your spending more or losing money ... just an FYI and I am not affiliated with the site that I listed at all!!

Anyway, good luck with your cycles ladies and I wish you all the best of luck!!!

deborahbgkelly likes this.

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#460 of 762 Old 11-19-2012, 10:38 AM

tenk - thank you so much for that link!! has anyone else used this site for ivf meds? 

vireoes - CONGRATSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! 

sourie - i'm so sorry you have been delayed. but, man, it sounds like you are going to have lots of great embies to freeze!! how exciting!

deborah - sounds like things are moving along! sorry about the PITA pharmacy...

everyone else - i'm reading along and seriously rooting for everyone... not posting much because there just isn't much for me to add to the conversation yet as i am still awaiting my consult and have zero experience will all of this... i'm just learning from you ladies at this point! 

lots of love and bfp wishes to everyone!

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#461 of 762 Old 11-19-2012, 07:09 PM

Souire - I'm not sure if you've read this article, but thought I'd post it for you.  I hope it makes the wait you have easier!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390443862604578030600949336888.html

Wife to DH, Mom to DD (5/14/04) and our IVF miracle DS (10/12/12)!!

#462 of 762 Old 11-20-2012, 08:02 AM

Retrieval went well! We got 18 eggs although not all of them were mature. We'll know more tomorrow. Thanks for all the good thoughts! I will do personals later. Right now I'm still a bit woozy from the drugs. They had to give me an extra dose of pain meds because it was still crazy painful after the first.

deborahbgkelly likes this.

Nikki crochetsmilie.gif, partner to Jeremy guitar.gif. Baby Joshua Nolan is finally here after a many year struggle with infertility. I blog at www.loliecraft.blogspot.com. dog2.gifcat.gifhamster.jpghamster.jpg

#463 of 762 Old 11-20-2012, 10:58 AM

Gale - I love that article! Thank you so much!

shesaidboom - I'm so glad to hear everything went well. I can't wait to hear how many of your 18 eggs fertilize. Since I can't get a BFP this cycle, I really want you to get one since we are cycle buddies! How much pain would you say you felt during the process and for how long? I'm getting a bit nervous about my retrieval tomorrow.

#464 of 762 Old 11-20-2012, 02:19 PM

It really wasn't horrible. I was extremely nervous, but having DH there helped a lot. The local injections were a bit uncomfortable, but not awful. They didn't give me enough pain medication at first so the beginning was pretty bad, but once they gave me a bit more I couldn't feel a thing. I'm a little sore now, but it just feels like period cramps.

Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you and sending good thoughts.

#465 of 762 Old 11-20-2012, 05:19 PM - Thread Starter
rcr

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

reading the last page, so I will reply to those posts and then move to the next page to reply to those.

Vieros!!! Congrats!! What a wonderful start to the holidays!!

Sourire - I am so sorry. That is horrible.

shesaid - I had horrible pain only once. It was when I O'd early before retrieval. It was so bad I would have gone to the ER but it happened at 5 am so I just waited until the clinic opened the next day.

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#466 of 762 Old 11-20-2012, 05:26 PM - Thread Starter
rcr

Sourire - so when is your retrieval? I agree, it makes a lot of sense to wait, and you might have better luck waiting! Plus, you are going to get so many eggs you will have the choice of the best!!

shesaid - can't wait for your fertilization report!

AFM - I was out of town this weekend. It was fun. I am back now and leaving for Vegas in less than two weeks. We finally found somebody to watch our dogs, so I just have a few loose ends to wrap up. I had my suppression check on Monday, and they counted 8 follies on the left and three on the right, which is a little low for me, I often get a few more than that... but whatever. I am ok with any number if it is quality.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#467 of 762 Old 11-20-2012, 08:01 PM

rcr - that definitely could have been it. We did have one huge follicle so maybe it burst on its own.

I'm glad you had a good weekend and a great trip coming up! You're right - quality over quantity forsure.

I wanted to write a bit more about my retrieval because I'm feeling a little weird and embarassed over certain aspects and I know people here will understand. This is going to be long, so I won't be offended if nobody reads.

Since starting the Lupron & Gonal-F my mood was pretty up and down. Like PMS, only worse. I thought that was pretty normal for any sort of fertility medication since we're messing around with hormones. I've always been pretty moody on other meds, but this was definitely worse, but not horrible. I just sort of warned people who are around me most that I would probably get annoyed easier, and that was that. I was actually feeling pretty good this morning, maybe a combination of being off the Lupron & Gonal-F and being glad that the retrieval was almost over with and I didn't have to have huge ovaries anymore!

Things were fine when we got there. I went in to get prepped while DH was ushered off to give a sample. I was a little uncomfortable because I had to change in a curtain off area that people kept walking in and out of and then the nurse had trouble getting a vein for the IV. It took a couple tries and she spent the last one digging around in my hand for a few minutes. There was a bulletin board full of pictures of IVF babies across from my chair which alternated between making me hopeful and a little sad that we're still navigating this whole process with over a year of no success. I was left alone for a while and was super nervous so I started to tear up a bit. At that moment the nurse came back with DH and they both made a big fuss about it, which made it so much worse. Then the doctor came in and I just felt so humiliated. I mean, I'm sure I'm not the first patient to cry before an egg retrieval - it is quite stressful - but everyone made such a huge deal about how I'll be ok and they'll take good care of me. I was really fine, just nervous, and I've been emotional and stressed with the whole thing and well, I guess I'm just kind of wimpy. I've never had any surgery beyond dental work before so this was a big deal for me. I think I made a mistake here though. The doctor asked me how my mood had been over the past week and I said kind of awful, thinking that was a normal reaction for this kind of medication. She also kept asking if I was nervous or if something else was going on.

We went into the procedure room and got set up. I had been extremely nervous about the sedation medication since we had decided to do IVF, but surprisingly I wasn't nervous at all before they gave it to me. They didn't give me enough pain medication at first so I felt the needle go into my ovary and 100% agreed with the doctor that one would not want to do this procedure without medication. They gave me more medication for the pain and I didn't feel a thing afterwards. I just alternated between looking at the ultrasound screen showing the procedure, looking at my vitals, and looking at DH. I wasn't allowed to hold his hand. I answered questions when they were asked, but didn't talk much since I figured it was best to let the doctor and nurses do their thing.

After the procedure the doctor talked to me a bit and this is the part that I feel awkward about. I spoke with DH about it later on and he filled me in on some things since I guess I was fairly out of it so I was probably misreading the situation. Our doctor had asked more about my mood, asking if I had been depressed or wanted to hurt myself. She asked the last question twice. I explained it was nothing like that, just like PMS but worse. Moodiness. She asked if I followed up with my doctor, which I thought was referring to headaches I had when I first started Lupron that I mentioned to the nurse just so they knew but they really weren't bad headaches, which I told them. She started talking about me going to see the Psychologist and how they don't want to transfer embryos if someone is depressed or really moody (I can't remember the actual word she used here) because of the pregnancy hormones making it worse. My DH said she mentioned seeing the Psychologist was standard for a lot of people after retrieval, but I couldn't remember her saying that so there is probably more I'm missing. I really don't know if she was saying these things as protocol or if she thought I needed to talk to someone before transfer. I'll admit that this entire process has been very hard and stressful. You all know how difficult it can be. I'm worried though because I thought I had been experiencing normal reactions from the medication. Nothing major or scary. I do have anxiety, but it's completely under control and doesn't affect my daily life at all, so maybe that's what it is? I have a psychiatrist who follows me for that and she was actually the one who said "well, what are you waiting for?!" with fertility treatments. Anxiety has not been worse at all with the medication aside from being anxious over starting new medications. DH thinks I should clarify if our doctor is the one that calls with our fertilization report (probably not), but if it's just protocol then I'd feel even more silly making a big deal out of it when I could have just misinterpreted the whole thing in my woozy state.

I don't know though, it just left me feeling awkward and a little concerned we'll have issues with the transfer. Have any of you ever experienced anything like this? What do you think?

#468 of 762 Old 11-21-2012, 03:33 AM

Hi all,

Sorry I've been MIA for a couple  of days. I also apologize for the AAM post. The BC pills caused an endo flare up (which is not promising for injections, though I'll have Letrozole to counteract the estrogen levels) and I had a horrible allergic reaction at work yesterday. I'm not sure if it was from the red coating on the tylenol or the fact that I discovered the notebook I had been using had soy-based ink in it (I'm super allergic to soy). I suspect it was a combination. We have our IVF consults on Monday and I'll have my Doppler while I'm there. I start injections on Tuesday. On another note, I might have gotten a pretty big position on one of the sites where I write. They are asking me to be a quality control assistant for Spanish language content. I didn't see it until this morning, so hopefully it's not too late. I'm really excited at the prospect.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#469 of 762 Old 11-21-2012, 03:54 AM

Well, sadly, I'm too late for the editor position, but given the timing, it might be for the best. Perhaps, something will come up later in the year.

#470 of 762 Old 11-21-2012, 06:24 AM

Oh, deborah, I'm sorry you've had to deal with all of this! Are you feeling better from the allergic reaction? I hope everything calms down and your consults go well.

AFM, I'm feeling much better about everything this morning and am thinking it was all because of the anxiety note on my chart. Makes sense, right? But really, the day I'm having a giant needle jammed up my vagina and into my ovaries is not a good indicator of my general mood! Oh,well.

Anyway, fertilization report! Of our 18 eggs, 16 were mature and 11 fertilized. We did ICSI. We'll receive updates over the week, but this is very promising!

#471 of 762 Old 11-21-2012, 07:07 AM - Thread Starter
rcr

shesaid - I am sorry. That does sound upsetting and awkward. I don't really know what to think - I guess I would just let it go if it were me. I kinda get something similar a lot with my mom - she is dieing and people always expect me to feel something that I am not really feeling (one way or the other). It is hard to explain.  Anyway, congrats on the great fertilization report!!! That is something much more positive to concentrate on.

Deborah - Sorry you are dealing with this.

AFM - For those of you who have been around a while, you probably know that my mom is dieing. She has alzheimer's.Well it looks like the end is near. She hasn't eaten in three days, and is having swallowing trouble. I called hospice and they are helping a lot. I fee terrible for asking her to wait, but I really want her to wait until I get back. I don't want to cancel my trip (and my IVF cycle), but I am the only family she has and I can't just leave her here to die alone. So am am worried. I don't know what to do. I have started meds, and made travel plans, and I don't know what to do. She ate breakfast three days ago, and has not really been awake and alert since then. I have a meeting with them (nursing home and the hospice) this afternoon (a monthly care plan meeting). Part of me really feels like she is going to wait, and part of me hopes that maybe somehow the situation will finally give me a baby. That probably sounds stupid or selfish though. I really don't want her to die without me. I have been taking care of her for so long, and I always pictured her dieing in my home with me there, I really can't imagine it happening with me across the country doing IVF. But if she is not eating, then she can't last too long, and maybe not another three weeks until I get back from Vegas.

On another note, I did my first estrogen injection last night. So I am moving forward.

#472 of 762 Old 11-21-2012, 08:56 AM

rcr - I am so sorry. What a rough situation to be in. Much love to you.

#473 of 762 Old 11-21-2012, 10:56 AM

Rcr- Just wanted to send some hugs. We just lost FIL to Alzheimer's on Halloween after 5 years with the disease. He also had stopped eating and responding and prob got pneumonia also, he was on hospice and they were wonderful thru it all, hang in there as best u can cause its not easy .

Loving life with DH, DD-8/98lady.gif, & our miracle twins 12/4/10babyboy.gifbabygirl.gif after 3 IVF's and 3 yrs TTC

#474 of 762 Old 11-21-2012, 11:19 AM

Shesaidboom - 11 embryos! Yay! If they ask you to see a psychologist you should just go, I'm sure they'll realize you're as fine as anyone can be when dealing with infertility.

Rcr - thinking about you and your mom.

AFM - home from ER. We got 31 eggs. Felt fine during ER in spite of the fact that I could sometimes feel the needle going into the follicle, it wasn't uncomfortable. Once it was over I started experiencing severe abdominal pain and they made me wait a while then they gave me some Tylenol, afterwards it was bearable. I had trouble leaving because I was super weak and dizzy. Apparently I turned white as a sheet the first time I got up. I am resting on my couch now and feeling somewhat better. Next time I think I will skip the anti-anxiety pills that they gave me beforehand - they caused me a lot of unnecessary anxiety and I didn't enjoy being feeling all foggy when I arrived at the clinic.

#475 of 762 Old 11-21-2012, 01:49 PM - Thread Starter
rcr

sourire- wow!! 31! congrats! I can't wait for the fertilization report tomorrow!!

#476 of 762 Old 11-21-2012, 02:54 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
rcr, I cannot imagine having to face such a choice. I'm so sorry. You've been waiting so long for this cycle, and yet the idea of your mom dying while you're away is also painful. I hope that you come to a decision you feel peace with. Lots of love and support coming your way!

I just had to chime in on the ER stories: they put me in a twilight sleep during mine. I don't remember anything and at the end apparently they were telling me over and over and over how many eggs they got and I kept asking. I can't imagine being awake during it. shesaid, I can imagine that you probably weren't quite understanding things as they were while under the sedation, but it's still a bit weird that they would be so pushy about it. I mean...a bit of anxiety on that day is normal. Hugs!

Sourire, lurking for your fertilization report!

Ok, back to lurking. privateeyes.gif

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#477 of 762 Old 11-21-2012, 06:11 PM

Shesaid: so happy your retrieval went well and that so many fertilized!! I think it is really unfair that your doc would ask any serious questions as you were about to begin your retrieval. It's a nerve wracking and emotional thing for many reasons so any answer given at that time cannot be taken too seriously. The time for a consult is not when you are on the freaking table! I glad you are feeling better about it all, I would just try to let it go and look forward.

RCr: I'm so sorry for what you are going through with your mom.

Sourie: wow, that's a lot of eggs!! I hope you get a great fert report and that your body recovers quickly.

Afm: I'm 6dp5dt...my beta is not for another 5 days because of the holiday. I'm loosing my mind a bit. I want to test so I know, but I'm quite honestly scared of a negative. I feel very bloated and went to bed at 8:30 last night but those don't exactly count as symptoms...

Happy thanksgiving to all who celebrate tomorrow!
#478 of 762 Old 11-21-2012, 06:58 PM

Bucket - I'm going to be bad influence and encourage you to test this weekend! I think the weekend is the best time to test because it gives you time to process your emotions before going back to work.

#479 of 762 Old 11-21-2012, 07:32 PM

rcr, my heart goes out to you.  such a tough choice, but you have to do what you feel is best.  on one hand, you've worked so hard towards this last attempt at SIRM and your mom would want you to be happy.  on the other, i know how you feel about wanting her to be at home with you.  my dad passed away at home with us, and it was impossibly devastating and yet the only way i could imagine it happening.  i'm sending you my love and support.  when would you leave for vegas?

Making babies! Twins due June 10, 2013. joy.gif
#480 of 762 Old 11-21-2012, 07:33 PM

rcr - I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom!!  Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.  Keep us posted and I hope that all works out for your cycle, but you will know what to do when/if the time comes.  Too bad you couldn't switch to Dr. T in the NY office if you couldn't go all the way out to Vegas.  At least that would keep you a little closer to home.  Wonder how far away that would be??

Bucket - I 2nd the hpt this weekend.  Just know that even if it says negative doesn't mean that it is over.  I've said it many times before but i tested once the day before a beta and the next day the beta was actually positive.

Sourie - wow, holy eggs!!!!  That is awesome!!!  Can't wait to hear your report.  I'd talk to your RE before you decide not to take the pills next time (hopefully there won't be a next time) b/c I know they told me that not only is it suppose to relax you before the ER but also the muscles and ovary area so that it makes it easier for them to retrieve the eggs.  Just a thought and wanted to pass it on.

Shesaid - Sorry that you had that weird experience w/ your ER. 

Gale - is your profile pic your new little one?  So cute!!!

Deborah - Wow, you have some crazy reactions.  Why aren't they doing the same protocol at this point as before instead of this new protocol that you are having all these reactions to?

Good luck to all.

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

Tags
Infertility

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page