Fall IVF: beautiful fall leaves bringing beautiful summer babies!! - Page 21 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#601 of 762 Old 12-06-2012, 07:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

rcr and Deborah, thinking about both of you and your big weekends!!!!  Sending lots of positive vibes your way!!

deborahbgkelly likes this.

cd.gif  love.gif(DD1 Oct 2009),  angel1.gif (2011) ,  twins.gif (DD2 and DD3 June 2012)

#602 of 762 Old 12-06-2012, 08:24 PM

Belly- Thanks! RCR- It's nice to have a cycle buddy. Good luck with your retrieval!

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#603 of 762 Old 12-06-2012, 08:58 PM - Thread Starter
rcr

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Aura - I am ok. Just a little nervious. If this does not work it is the end of the road for me, so I am worried. It is beautiful out here though, nice weather and not huge crowds. Today we went for a hike at red rock canyon and had a great time. Tomorrow we are going to the natural history museum, and the the ring of fire on sat. Assuming my retrieval is on Sunday. So keeping busy is helping me keep my mind off worrying a little.

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#604 of 762 Old 12-06-2012, 09:26 PM

Thinking of you guys, best of luck Deborah and RCR.  I can't wait to here how things go.  Glad you are getting out to see some nature, that should help keep you relaxed RCR.  We enjoyed Red Rocks when we went.

Me (40) + DH (42) + DD (Jan 2011) +  babyboy.gif (due July 2013)

#605 of 762 Old 12-07-2012, 05:32 AM

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

rcr and deborah - good luck this weekend!  I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!!

Me: 34, DH: 36, DD born 7/25/10 After 4 years of trying and failed IVF treatments (missing my angels).  IVF/ICSI worked this time! DS born 1/8/13!

www.3hearts2hold1love-emms.blogspot.com

#606 of 762 Old 12-07-2012, 09:29 AM

Thanks everyone! RCR- This is our last chance at a fresh cycle too, so I understand where you are coming from. I'm very glad we potentially have some frosties. I hope you have an easy time tomorrow and at transfer and that we both get our BFPs. . AFM- I had a blood draw this morning and go in tomorrow morning for my retrieval. My retrieval is at 9:15 and I have to be there at 8:45. My father is supposed to get in today, but his flight was cancelled due to aircraft maintenance. Hopefully he doesn't get in too late.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#607 of 762 Old 12-07-2012, 12:15 PM

Vireoes: how are you? What's your next step?

RCr: thinking of you! I hope you are soaking up that sunshine, vit. D and fresh air!

Shesaid: any updates? How's your cramping, mine is on and off pretty bad. I had an US today and my left ovary is still enlarged which explains some of the cramping Ive been having. I'm feeling in limbo as well. I think it's hard after dealing with infertility for so long to relate to anything else...at least for me.

Deborah: sending good vibes that tomorrow goes great for you!!

Hi to everyone else!

Afm: US and bloodworm this morning. Doctor saw one sac. We put in two so Its likely that 1 didn't make it. She said there is a chance that she just can't see it right now but most likely it's just the one. 6 weeks tomorrow, feeling unbelievably grateful:)
Tenk likes this.
#608 of 762 Old 12-07-2012, 12:38 PM

Yay, Bucket! Good news. Thanks for your well wishes. P. S. I like the new term you coined: bloodworm. Sometimes it feels that way. AFM- My dad's flight got cancelled, so instead of being here now, he'll be here around 8 tonight. I'm feeling a bit off today. I am guessing that has to do with the trigger shot. I remember feeling awful with it last year. It's not quite as bad this time around, but not fun either. My procedure is tomorrow morning. Getting nervous, but mostly excited.

#609 of 762 Old 12-07-2012, 05:38 PM

rcr - thank you, I just really didn't want to upset anyone. Good luck with your retrieval this weekend! I will be thinking of you and sending lots of good thoughts. It sounds like you have some great things planned for the weekend.

deborah - Wahoo! I'll be sending lots of good thoughts to you too. I cannot wait to hear how things go. Goodluck!
thank you, I like seeing all the updates too, I was just worried about upsetting people.

Sourire - thank you! You won't be for long because your BFP is coming. I know it is.

auraleigh - beta is on Monday. Thank you! I hope the numbers look good.

bucketofrain - nothing yet. I didn't test this morning, but I'm still feeling the same symptoms. I'm in the same place as you. I hope we're both able to move past it! I'm so glad your ultrasound went well. Are you hoping for two?

AFM - DH and I are going to Niagara Falls this weekend with my brother and sister in law, and I am so glad for the distraction. I think I may feel better after a positive beta,  but I'm having a hard time feeling pregnant. I'm having symptoms, but it's not feeling real. Maybe it's just dealing with this for so long. I've been pregnant before, but not for more than two years now and I've never had a pregnancy go longer than 14 weeks. It kind of feels like we're just going through the motions and will be back in the clinic next month. Has anyone else dealt with this too? I'm excited, it's just hard to feel it's real. See you ladies on Monday! I hope you all have a great weekend and that all procedures go well.

Nikki crochetsmilie.gif, partner to Jeremy guitar.gif. Baby Joshua Nolan is finally here after a many year struggle with infertility. I blog at www.loliecraft.blogspot.com. dog2.gifcat.gifhamster.jpghamster.jpg

#610 of 762 Old 12-07-2012, 08:00 PM

Posting from my phone so it will be short.

Rcr- good luck this weekend! Always rooting for you!!

Deborah- hope all goes smooth for you and that your Dad gets in safe and sound!!

SSB - enjoy your time away! I know when I first got pregnant I didn't feel like it was true either. Fingers crossed for you. When's your beta again.

More later when I can get to my computer.

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#611 of 762 Old 12-08-2012, 12:30 AM

You can move me over to the graduates list, we got a nice strong heartbeat on one little bean today. :)

Thanks for all the support everyone.  It has been amazing all the BFP on this thread lately.  Hopefully we can add RCR and Deborah to the list soon. :)  I will keep cheering for all you ladies.

Me (40) + DH (42) + DD (Jan 2011) +  babyboy.gif (due July 2013)

#612 of 762 Old 12-08-2012, 05:44 AM - Thread Starter
rcr

Vieros - I will move you when I get back home next weekend. I have only my phone to type on now. Congratss.

Quick afm - stimmed an extra day last night, hoping to get the little ones to grow. So I go in for bloodwork this morning and trigger tonight. Transfer is on Monday morning.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#613 of 762 Old 12-08-2012, 11:37 AM

Hi everyone. My dad made it in around 8 last night. As for the update, no complications this time around and we got 15  follicles, 13 of which look mature! This is an amazing result.  I'm very excited and very happy.

#614 of 762 Old 12-08-2012, 03:45 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Wonderful news Deborah!

Rcr- hope the u/s showed nice strong eggs.

Vireoes- Congrats on your little one!

Bucket- when is the next u/s?

SSB- hope you're having a nice trip to the falls. Your beta is Monday, right? So close!

AFM- 4th night of Lupron. So far no side effects. My injection sites have been a little itchy but it only lasts a half hour or so. Anxious to finish up BCPs and get started on my stims...

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#615 of 762 Old 12-08-2012, 04:08 PM

Thanks Toothfairy2be- Glad your protocol is going well so far and I hope you get a great response too.

#616 of 762 Old 12-08-2012, 07:04 PM

rcr, i am rooting for you!! grow little ones, grow!!  

Making babies! Twins due June 10, 2013. joy.gif
#617 of 762 Old 12-08-2012, 07:26 PM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

congrats to everyone getting bfps! That is so exciting for you all.

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#618 of 762 Old 12-08-2012, 08:36 PM

Good luck RCR!

#619 of 762 Old 12-09-2012, 04:52 AM

Good Luck RCR and DEBORAH

Congrats to all the BFP smile.gif

Loving life with DH, DD-8/98lady.gif, & our miracle twins 12/4/10babyboy.gifbabygirl.gif after 3 IVF's and 3 yrs TTC

#620 of 762 Old 12-09-2012, 06:35 AM

Thansk MomtoAlexis- Our retrieval going so well bodes very well for a potential BFP I think. My transfer is on Thursday.

#621 of 762 Old 12-09-2012, 11:09 AM

We have 8 little embies growing! So happy!

#622 of 762 Old 12-09-2012, 11:28 AM

Deborah - 8 is a great number!!!!  Are you guys doing a 3 or 5 day transfer?  I'm sure you said it somewhere but i'm drawing a blank.

rcr - hope tomorrow goes well.  How are things going out west?  Are you and DS having a good time?  Has DH been w/ you this whole time or did he come out later?  I know you said something about him taking DS back earlier than you go back b/c of DS's play. What time is transfer??

Bucket - glad your ultrasound went well and they saw a nice sac!!!  What is next for you??  Feel free to come join us on the grad side too when you are ready.

Toothfairy - glad to hear that you are doing well w/ the shots so far.  Are you done w/ the bcp now??  Fingers crossed for you!!

Cheering you all on!!!!  Come on BFP's!!!  Hoping everyone on here gets one soon!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

#623 of 762 Old 12-09-2012, 12:18 PM

Blue- My clinic only does 5 day transfers. They consider that if embryos make it to 5 days, it is more likely to be healthy. AFM-  I have a friend who lost one of her twins. She helped me get through the loss of my boys. She just had a rainbow baby girl! I saw her Friday and she said she thought maybe her daughter was waiting for me. She must have been right! I love the beautiful symbolism: one rainbow baby out and one in. I think that's a great sign.

#624 of 762 Old 12-10-2012, 11:30 AM - Thread Starter
rcr

8 eggs retrieved, which is double what was expected. I am feeling really good about this. I know not all of them were mature, but they could mature today still. Dh just went to get me some veggie chinese food. I am feeling pretty good - much better than last time. We are fertilizing half with dh sperm and half with donor.

We are off to sedona tomorrow. The weather is lovely here and we have been doing lots of fun stuff. The ring of fire was amazing, and so was red rocks. We have even been having fun on the strip, even though we are not really gambling types.

#625 of 762 Old 12-10-2012, 11:32 AM - Thread Starter
rcr

oh and we are not sure when we will transfer. waiting to see how they do and how many fertilize.

#626 of 762 Old 12-10-2012, 11:33 AM

blueeyezz - thank you! The trip was a lot of fun. Beta was this morning.

vireoes - congrats! I'm so happy for you.

rcr - Sending lots of good thoughts. I hope your retrieval went well!

EDIT: posted at the same time as you! I'm glad things went well and am so happy you got more eggs than expected! I wish you a speedy recovery.

deborah - that sounds like great news!!

Cait - thank you!
I got the itchy with the injection sites too. I can't wait for you to finish up the BCPs!

momtoalexis- thank you!!

AFM - had my beta this morning and got the results this afternoon. The nurse said my levels were 684. I go back on Wednesday to re-test. I am so excited that we finally got our bfp and I cannot wait to never have to go to the stupid clinic again. This morning while I was waiting to be called there was a couple with their almost 3 year old son and they were blasting children's tv shows on their phone and oohing and aahing every time the kid screamed or basically did anything obnoxious. Just before they left they put on the Wiggles and had a dance party in the middle of the waiting room of a fertility clinic while letting the kid scream and shout. How can they possibly think this is appropriate behaviour in a waiting room, nevermind a freaking fertility clinic full of women who are desperately trying to get pregnant? I am so done with idiots like this! I love kids, but no. Just no.

Nikki crochetsmilie.gif, partner to Jeremy guitar.gif. Baby Joshua Nolan is finally here after a many year struggle with infertility. I blog at www.loliecraft.blogspot.com. dog2.gifcat.gifhamster.jpghamster.jpg

#627 of 762 Old 12-10-2012, 12:57 PM

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Rcr - I'm glad you got more eggs than expected. I hope you get some great news tomorrow about the fertilization!

shesaidboom - wow what a great beta! I hope the next one is good news as well. Those people in your waiting room clearly lack empathy, some people just suck.

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

#628 of 762 Old 12-10-2012, 01:01 PM - Thread Starter
rcr

Yay shesaid!!!

#629 of 762 Old 12-10-2012, 03:00 PM

rcr- i actually yelled out with excitement when i saw you retrieved eight eggs!!! you sound really relaxed and happy, and that's amazing.  you're in such a good place, and i hope those little eggs fertilize, grow, and make you some babies!! can't wait to hear the fert report.

shesaid, amazing beta!!!! i know what you mean about kids in the clinic waiting room.  i've seen well behaved quiet kids, and i've seen wild maniacs.  you'd think people would have more compassion.  a lot of these parents seem to not even realize that their kids may be bothering people.  at SIRM there was one day that the front desk ladies had to ask a gentleman to take his two kids outside to wait because they were being really disruptive and upsetting patients.  i was so glad they stuck up for the rest of us! 

Making babies! Twins due June 10, 2013. joy.gif
#630 of 762 Old 12-10-2012, 06:30 PM

rcr - Yay!!!!!  Can't wait to hear your report tomorrow!!!  Sending lots of healthy fertilizing vibes your way goodvibes.gifand praying for great numbers tomorrow!!!!  Glad to hear you are having a good time while you are out there and taking advantage of the weather too.  When does DH fly back?

SSB - that is a great beta number!!!!!  joy.gif

Deborah - What's next for you?  Do you have a transfer time yet?

Tags
Infertility

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page