Fall IVF: beautiful fall leaves bringing beautiful summer babies!! - Page 26 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#751 of 762 Old 12-30-2012, 12:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Toothfairy- When I had my low AMH last year, I only got 5 follies, so you're doing great! Bucket- Thanks!

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#752 of 762 Old 12-30-2012, 04:01 PM

lilac - we had a coordination of care fee as well, but I don't think it was as much as that. I think it is pretty normal though. It's so exciting that you are moving forward!!

Sourire- YAY! I'm so happy things are happening faster. That is so exciting. I'm glad the timing for your vacation worked out too!

BucketofRain - Congrats on moving to grads! I can't wait to see the heartbeat, it must have been an amazing experience.

Cait - 11 is great for low AMH. Keep in mind that they also may get more than that. I can't remember how many follicles I ended up with on my last ultrasound, but they pulled at least 4 extra eggs. I will be sending lots of good thoughts for your retrieval!

Nikki crochetsmilie.gif, partner to Jeremy guitar.gif. Baby Joshua Nolan is finally here after a many year struggle with infertility. I blog at www.loliecraft.blogspot.com. dog2.gifcat.gifhamster.jpghamster.jpg

#753 of 762 Old 12-30-2012, 05:25 PM

Wow, i'm really far behind but I've been reading along on my phone and cheering for you all.  It has just been so busy w/ Christmas that I haven't had much time to get on and type.

Deborah - can't remember if i said it already or not but Congrats!!!

rcr - still thinking of you!!!!!  hug2.gif Did Dr Fisch have any explanation of what he thinks is wrong???

Lilac - we had about a 1000 or so fee like that in the beginning too when we first started w/ our RE but I think we only had to pay it once and then all of the other 5 IVF's we did there weren't any initial fee like that before getting started just all the other expense.  Fingers crossed for you and I'm excited to watch your progress.

Toothfairy - i think 11 is great!!!  Quality over quantity is sometimes better for certain people.  Fingers crossed for you and i hope the trigger goes well.  Keep us posted.

Bucketsofrain - Congrats and good to have you on the other side!!!!

Sourire - glad AF finally showed her ugly face and it didn't mess up your vacation. Isn't that how it always seems to work when you want AF to show up at a certain time, she plays games.

Hi to everyone else!!!!  I'm just able to look back on this page so if your name isn't on here that is why i missed ya.  Fingers crossed for you all and praying for lots of BFP's to come your way in this New Year of 2013!!!!!!   champagne.gif

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#754 of 762 Old 12-30-2012, 06:47 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Trigger tonight, Retrieval is Tuesday at 9am. Todays ultrasound showed 14 follicles over 10. My AMH isn't super low but it was only 1.02 or something, which is on the low side for being 27. Anyway, I'm happy with the number and am hopeful for the rest of this week!

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#755 of 762 Old 12-30-2012, 08:57 PM

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Toothfairy - your numbers sound pretty good. I read somewhere that the absolute best number of follicles for a retrieval is 15. Anything more than that and the quality starts going down or you end up with OHSS. You are going to be right on the nose! I'm so excited to hear how your retrieval goes.

AFM - I started baby aspirin yesterday for my FET cycle and today I had a horrible gushing nosebleed that lasted for ages. Last time I took aspirin the same thing happened. I can't imagine how I am going to survive another 4-8 weeks on this stuff. I also did my Lupron injection yesterday which was a bit scary since it was my first intramuscular injection but I survived!

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

#756 of 762 Old 12-31-2012, 01:10 AM

Thanks Blue!

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#757 of 762 Old 12-31-2012, 01:10 AM

Thanks Blue!

#758 of 762 Old 01-01-2013, 03:59 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
12 eggs retrieved. Expecting my update tomorrow between 330-530. Other than some very light cramps I feel completely normal. Took a 2 hour nap. I'm glad I have tomorrow off but I think if I had needed to I'd be fine to go back to work.
hope4light and deborahbgkelly like this.

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#759 of 762 Old 01-01-2013, 07:17 PM

Toothfairy - I hope your recovery goes well. How was the retrieval? Did you feel anything? What kind of anesthesia did you have? My fingers are crossed that you have plenty of great embryos tomorrow!

#760 of 762 Old 01-01-2013, 07:44 PM

Toothfairy - 12 is a great number!!!!  Glad you are doing well and can't wait to hear how the fertilization report is tomorrow!!!  Sending lots of healthy embies vibes your way goodvibes.gif

deborahbgkelly likes this.

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#761 of 762 Old 01-02-2013, 02:52 AM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

Toothfairy, that is great.  Looking forward to the fertilization report this afternoon.

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#762 of 762 Old 01-02-2013, 11:27 AM

I've finally put up the winter IVF thread! Come join me here: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1371317/winter-ivf-thread

I've moved Shesaidboom and Bucketofrain to grads, let me know if there are any other changes to the first post you would like made.

Tags
Infertility

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page