Looking for advice

574 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Crunchy23boys 
#1 ·
I posted this in TTC but haven't gotten any responses so Im gonna try here
smile.gif
Any advice is appreciated

Hello ladies
smile.gif
Im looking for some advice on TTC. My DH & I have 3 beautiful boys and are excited to hopefully add a new little face to our crew. We have been TTC for about a year and a half with one possible MC as I did show a + on a test and was over a week late. Then things started falling apart. That being said I am very nervous that this has taken this much time... Im not willing to use fertility drugs Im looking for a more holistic approach & natural ways. I go to a Chiropractor 2 times a week. drink organic red raspberry leaf tea, incorporate cinn into my daily diet, Im a vegetarian & eat a healthy organic whole foods diet, take a whole food vitamin everyday... Im going crazy! LOL! My son stopped breastfeeding in April just after his 3rd birthday. I do still lactate if I hand express but only drops out of my left breast.. Idk if my hormones are messed up? My periods are VERY normal which also is discouraging as I feel like I may not be ovulating then??? But when I chart I do have that temp peak but only water/creamy CM (sorry if this is way TMI) so idk if I get ready to O and then don't?? It is just frustrating! Thanks for taking the time to read this.

See less See more
#2 ·
Hmm, it sounds like things are pretty normal except for the lack of EWCM. You might try some OPKs for the next couple of cycles and see if you are getting a noticeable LH surge prior to ovulation. If so, then you know things are going okay in that department, and if not, you have somewhere to start if you do want to do testing.

#4 ·
I found that the internet cheapies I used were identical in terms of the results they were showing with the more expensive ones I had. (I simultaneously used the cheapies and Clear Blue ones. Since I was still nursing at the time, and I wasn't sure of my cycles, I didn't want to 'waste' the CB ones so I used the cheapies for several days going into my suspected O time, and then as I could see the intensity of the line changing, I added in the CB tests.) I was a little worried about relying solely on the cheapies because I didn't want to take the chance that there might be some kind of problem-- if there was something wrong with even just one stick, then I could miss out on that cycle, and for me I couldn't take that chance (my age factoring in...). But that's me-- a worrier! Anyway, with the way I did it, I didn't have to spend too much money and I got that extra reassurance. It worked-- we bd'd once in my last cycle, which is what gave us our DD! Good luck to you!

#5 ·
Thanks! Im gonna order the internet ones today.. I am on day 3 of my period right now. I forgot to add that when I get my period I will get a normal flow for 3 days then it goes away for a day.. comes back for a day.. goes away for a day.. then I spot for a day. That has to do with my hormones.. right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.