October Infertility "One" Thread - Page 6 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#151 of 172 Old 10-29-2012, 09:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

SKJ - I am glad you are feeling peaceful. I hope your test results are clear and bring you certainty one way or another.

Toothfairy - I am so sorry about the cysts. :(

Sila - hope your test results come in soon.

AFM - I got a positive test today and go in for my first betas this afternoon. I'm excited and terrified at the same time. Really hoping this poppyseed is a keeper.

Early childhood teacher TTC #1 after 3 early losses ribbonpb.gif.ribbonpb.gifribbonpb.gif My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Tickletoes

My blog: http://mappingoutmotherhood.blogspot.com/

#152 of 172 Old 10-29-2012, 10:38 AM

TT - Yay!!! I'm sending you all the positive, doubling sticky baby thoughts I have.

AFM - The numbers are dropping, which I'm happy about. They went from 373 on Friday to 280 today. With my last m/c, my body hung on to the hcg like nobody's business. hoping for a swifter dropping time this time. Also, despite being on twice a day crinone, my progesterone has been around 8.5 to 9.5 the whole time. That was my first tip off that something was wrong. Anyways, I'm happy to have some closure and am not surprised this is ending this way. Still waiting to see what the next steps are after the bleeding starts.

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#153 of 172 Old 10-29-2012, 12:03 PM

TT - Yay yay yay! I really hope this is your keeper. Our thread needs a keeper. Keep us updated on your betas! Did you have betas drawn with your other pregnancies?

SKJ - I'm glad you have closure and aren't in limbo anymore. I felt the same with my last loss, I wasn't surprised and actually felt more ok about it once I knew it was ending. I hope your hcg falls quickly and that you can be back ttc when you are ready. I'm so sorry for your loss.

AFM - Got my results back. I tested positive for 2 MTHFR mutations but they are very minor ones that they do not treat unless you test positive for C6 mutations (which is makes it more serious) which I do not have. Apparently this is a very common mutation to have and a large percent of the population has it. So I guess it doesn't explain my losses. Still, even though it isn't a big deal, she mention these mutations are related to the cardiovascular system??? Everything else was normal. No clotting factors. I feel good knowing that things are ok, but also feel good knowing that everything wasn't exactly perfect even if it apparently affects nothing.

Married to my love stillheart.gif, Mommy to W ('09) homebirth.jpg and Doula.

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

#154 of 172 Old 10-29-2012, 02:16 PM

Toothfairy:  I'm so sorry that this is being delayed!! I understand the frustration.  I had to wait a whole cycle before i could start a medicated cycle again because the doctor over stimulated my ovaries back in 2010. (WHICH SUCKED!!!)  it cause a could of cysts and i still had like 3 lead follicles left over from the previous medications...i wasn't very happy!  Sending out big big hugs!!

Deborah:   It's so wonderful how good your eggs are doing!!! I hope that this current cycle is quick so you can get to getting on with the next cycle for your egg retrieval!  Got my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Stevi: I hope that this is your cycle!!! ****all of the following is being said to your eggs and ovaries and such hehe)    COME ON EGGIES!!!!! GROW AND OVULATE....THEN INVITE A REALLY HANDSOME SPERM IN TO STAY!!!!  ;)     THEN YOU GOTTA FIND A GREAT LITTLE SPOT IN THE UTERUS WHERE SAID EGG CAN GROW, DIVIDE, AND MULTIPLY FOR THE NEXT 9 MONTHS!!!

skj:  I'm so sorry sweetie, big hugs.  I am happy that you're able to find some closure in this though.  I hope that you have a quick recovery after the blooding stops and you are able to continue your TTC journey!

Tickle Toes:  I'm so excited for you!!! YAY!! Hoping for great numbers!  Sending out lots of sticky thoughts!!!

AFM:  I went in for my "mid cycle" blood work and ultrasound after taking Femara on cycle days 5-9....everything is STILL quiet! No change what so ever.  The doctor wants me to start Menopur tomorrow as soon as i get it in from the supply company who is supposed to over night it to me.  I will start with 3 days of 150iuc (i think that's what it is) and then i'll go to 75iuc until monday when i get another u/s and more blood work.  I am grateful that this cycle hasn't been completely lost because i would be highly upset!!!  The nurse did order me 4 or 5 boxes of the menopur and 2 ovidrel's and 2 ganirelix.  I hope i don't have to use the last because that is to stop me from ovulating too early...and i didn't have to do that last time, so i don't know how i'm going to react to it.  I have been an emotional roller coaster today because I just don't know how DH is going to feel about all of this and with him not being able to answer his cell phone at work unless he's on break i've had to make these choices on my own today.  My medications for i think a total of 9 boxes was $198.  I guess that's not too bad...but we are going to have to watch our spending until i get paid again. (i always run a little short on the last pay check of the month because of our house payment darn thing lol).  I do know that $198 is much better than what it could be though.

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#155 of 172 Old 10-30-2012, 07:47 AM

Brichole1214...   Awww! Thanks. I hope this cycle leads to blue booties for you! lol

Tickle Toes...   Congratulations!!! I hope those numbers are fantastic, and you get nothing but textbook pregnancy tests, and a perfect birth!

AAM...   Ovulation is over, a little later than I'm used to, but that's probably due to the Clomid. Tomorrow I will start the Progesterone suppositories.

Think Fertile Thoughts!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#156 of 172 Old 10-30-2012, 10:55 AM

Thanks, ladies!

SKJ - I'm glad you are finding some closure and will be able to move on soon. I hope that your numbers drop swiftly and the rest is easy on you.

Sila - I remember being so pissed off when I went in for testing after my last miscarriage. I didn't necessarily want anything to be wrong with me, but I did want some answers. Hearing that all of my tests were great was incredibly annoying. It left me feeling like the unluckiest person on the planet. It seems weird to type this out, but reading your comment about how you felt good knowing everything wasn't exactly perfect resonated with me.

Brichole - I'm glad you are able to do more during this cycle. Best of luck!

AFM:

I peed on another stick this morning and it was darker than yesterday's. My first beta results came in this morning and were at 146.8 - that is the highest number I've EVER had... so that is really encouraging. With my first pregnancy, my numbers never got high enough for an hpt to read positive - and I declined bloodwork to track the hcg because I had lost the baby before anything had been confirmed and my doctor didn't make it seem important. With my second pregnancy, I got a positive test on a Friday and made an appointment with my doc for the following Wednesday. Then I started miscarrying Monday night and went to the ER. By the time they did a beta test, my hcg was either 26 or 51... depending on who you asked (long, horrible story). With my third pregnancy, the first beta was something ridiculously low... then it was 76... then 117ish and then it started to drop.

So, I'm really hoping that tomorrow's number is well over 300. They are going to do several more betas after that to monitor me and keep me reassured that things are going well.

Yesterday I was elated, this morning I was terrified, now I'm feeling cautiously optimistic. I've had a bunch of reflux today and nearly got sick at lunch... so I'm taking that as a positive sign. Throwing up makes me cry and I'm really not looking forward to it... but I do have to say that a part of my mind would be more at ease.

deborahbgkelly likes this.

Early childhood teacher TTC #1 after 3 early losses ribbonpb.gif.ribbonpb.gifribbonpb.gif My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Tickletoes

#157 of 172 Old 10-30-2012, 11:14 AM

TickleToes! Congratulations! That is a great beta, and I am sending vibes that your next beta increases nicely. Stick little bean! Stick!

SKJ - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I've also had a miscarriage with ambiguous and low betas. Being in limbo is really, really hard. Sending light and love. 

Me (33) + Him (34) = US 10.3.09

Trying to conceive since 1.6.11.  Diagnosed as phlegm stagnant with PCOS and a blocked tube.

First loss on 3.5.12. Second loss on 5.19.12. Cautiously optimistic that the 3rd time really is a charm. EDD 8.7.2013.

BFPChart2.gif http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/krunchyk

blogging.jpg www....

#158 of 172 Old 10-30-2012, 11:25 AM

TickleToes- That beta is higher than mine with the boys was. I had a pretty early one though. Brichole- Thanks! Here are Halloween pictures for you all.

Peaches:

This is a link to her picture from the Howloween party. If you like it, click on it and vote for it please (if you are willing to do so). She's in the lead at the moment for the costume contest, but the fairy dog is in a relatively close second. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=520098124669083&set=a.520097894669106.124089.209827682362797&type=3&theater

If you don't have Facebook or don't want to go to the link, here's are a couple for you to look at:

700 700

Me:

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#159 of 172 Old 10-30-2012, 11:34 AM

TinkleToes - CONGRATS!!!!  Yay!   I really hope you continue to see your numbers going up.  Sticky vibes to your belly!!! joy.gif

Stevi - Boo for suppositories.  They are what works best for me too but ugh... they are yucky! 

Brichole - that is cheap for all the meds you described getting!  One Ovidrel for me is $104 and that's with insurance.  

Sila - I hope you can get some things figured out.  It definitely sucks to not know what is causing our problems! 

SKJ - So sorry hun.  There are no correct words as you know but I am glad that you seem to be accepting the loss well.  Hugs to you! hug2.gif

AFM - TMI alert - seriously.  I am not medicated this cycle.  DH is going on a hunting trip during CDs10-16 so there is just no way when I typically O around CD14.  Anyway, I stink.  A sweet, sour smell.  Ewwwwww....  So four months ago (or five?) I had a pap and told the RE that it smelled.  He said it was probably a bacteria infection and gave me a gel med.  That worked.  Then same thing next month and I did the gel again.  The third month wasn't too bad.  It's back again big time!  Ew, ew, ew.  (I told you TMI!)  Anyone ever had this?  I've never had anything like this before.  I feel like it's connected to taking these fertility meds.  We're pretty open around here so... anybody else experience this? Thanks... 

I will not do another cycle (as that will probably be my last due to $$) until this is cleared up.  If I've got bacteria or whatever, nothing is going to grow in there!  DH is pretty ticked off that this keeps coming back because I told the RE about it and he was pretty passive about it (but did give me the meds).

Me - 31, DH - 35, DD#1 redface.gif 11, DD#2 innocent.gif 5    TTC since 9/10    MC angel1.gif 2/11    MC angel1.gif 1/12

* * * * * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * * 20 * * * 24 * * * * * 30 * * * 34 * * * * heartbeat.gif 40 EDD 3/10/14

#160 of 172 Old 10-30-2012, 02:48 PM

Krunchy - thanks! Feel free to tell me how great my number is anytime. I'm living off of that sort of reassurance right now. winky.gif

Deborah - OMG- your doggy-bee is SO cute! Did you make your costumes?

Plane - Is it possible that your DH also has some bacteria and has been passing it back to you? I hope you can get it cleared up soon. That really sucks.

deborahbgkelly likes this.

#161 of 172 Old 10-30-2012, 05:50 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Tickletoes- fantastic number! I cant wait to hear the next one!

Deborah- I voted for Peachey- do you win anything good or just the glory of best costume?

Brichole- hopefully the menopur will help- how frustrating that it is so quiet (though I'd love to borrow some of your quiet).

Stevi- The suppositories work great, just the ewwie gooies it causes is gross.

Planegreen- I haven't experienced it myself but it sounds like it could be something he has that is being passed back. I'd think once you are treated it should go away unless you are getting re-exposed.

Sila- It is a mixed emotion of have no real answers. It is good to not have anything wrong but it also feels like a relief to hear something is fixable. Did they test your anti thyroid antibodies? Endometriosis is a huge cause of miscarriage but I learned that anti-tsh antibodies raise your m/c rate from ~5% to upwards of 25%. It is something that may not have been present when you had your son but have come into play now. I hope your LAP offers some answers. 

AFM- 19 cysts. I have 19 cysts. 2 of them are endometriomas, 17 are follicular cysts. The largest is 3.5 cm(endometrioma), the smallest is 1.2cm, most are between 1.5-2cm. Go away stupid cysts. GO AWAY.

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#162 of 172 Old 10-30-2012, 08:18 PM

Tickletoes: Yay high numbers! Stick baby, stick!

SKJ: I'm so sorry for your loss.

Toothfairy: Oh I do hope your cysts go away and quickly.

AFM: I'm waiting for AF to come. I'm not anticipating any kind of BFP as we missed our window of opportunity as we were visiting my father during that time, and the walls are not thick.

I did, however, request a change in fertility doctors as the third time I came away from the clinic being upset, angry and sad was too much for me. I'm meeting the doctor on Friday. AND he specializes in PCOS (which I probably have) and not IVF (which I shouldn't need as I've conceived naturally once already.)

Me (33), DH (35) and DD1 (3) conceived naturally after 6 months. After TTC#2 for 15 months, finally got a pos.gif on my second cycle of Clomid, DD2 born Sept, 2013. Can I convince my DH it's a great idea to have another one?
#163 of 172 Old 10-31-2012, 11:16 AM

Toothfairy - Holy cow, that's a lot.  I hope you can get them all taken care of!  Get.  Out.  <--That was to your cysts :) 

Devilish - you deserve to have a doctor that you are comfortable with.  I hope this next one understands you and meshes with your needs! 

AFM - I called the nurse yesterday and they got me in for an appointment today.  (When she spoke with the Dr apparently he said he doesn't understand why I haven't gotten pregnant since I am otherwise healthy. Ugh.  While it's nice to hear that he also is stumped, I wish he knew the answer!)

Anyway, the Dr. took two cultures and told me that I do not have the bacteria that is shared with DH (tricho- something) so that is good.  It's just me. (Of course.)  What I do have is a high pH level of just over 5 when it should be 4.5 or lower.  So my unhealthy microbes are overtaking the positive ones.  So I need more probiotics in my diet.  He said I can get a regular over the counter pill to take every morning.  Then I will also do a vaginal gel (metranid-soemthing) every night.  He said I might need to do it for a few weeks or a few months.  Holy crap!  The good thing is he said it does not affect fertility as with an IUI, you pass by all that stuff and go straight to the uterus.

So... now that's what I have to deal with.  He called the medication a regimine so that is discouraging but he was forthcoming that it could take months before this is resolved.  Wikipedia says 1 in 3 women get this so I guess not that uncommon?  Ugh...

Hope you all are having a happy Halloween if you celebrate!  

Me - 31, DH - 35, DD#1 redface.gif 11, DD#2 innocent.gif 5    TTC since 9/10    MC angel1.gif 2/11    MC angel1.gif 1/12

* * * * * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * * 20 * * * 24 * * * * * 30 * * * 34 * * * * heartbeat.gif 40 EDD 3/10/14

#164 of 172 Old 10-31-2012, 11:58 AM

So sorry for your loss. Have you tried going gluten free. I am a Holisitic Health Coach Specializing in hidden gluten intolerance and it seems that gluten could be the culprit in causing miscarriage. If you want further info. please contact me. Wish you the best!

#165 of 172 Old 10-31-2012, 04:09 PM

Toothfairy- I think we win a gift certificate to the training center or something.  Thanks for voting! Tickletoes- No, mine came from Party America and Peaches's came from Old Navy. SKJ- Sorry for your loss. Sila- I would get a 2nd opinion as to whether your miscarriages could be explained by MTHFR. It's still controversial, but since you have two copies of the mutation, it is more likely to present itself. Do you have any problems with gluten? They've started to find a connection with Celiac and MTHFR.  Going gluten-free will not prevent miscarriage, but the connection is interesting. Also, I was technically borderline on my anti-cardiolipin antibodies, but my RE is putting me on bloodthinners anyway. At the very least, baby aspirin until 36 weeks won't harm you and can only help. I will be on Lovenox in addition, but we know that my boys were lost to placental thrombosis.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#166 of 172 Old 11-01-2012, 11:54 AM

Milk: thinking of you...

Ski: I'm really, really sorry.

Sila: I did 1 month of bcp and although it was for a different purpose just being on them felt so weird given that we are all trying to actually get pregnant. Anyway, I hope it helps them to figure out what is going on, I don't know anything about mthfr but I wouldn't be so quick to write it off as An explanation to your losses. Being in the unexplained category myself I find it particularly frustrating when doctors write things off, I mean something is causing me not to get pregnant. My doc isn't even looking to find an answer anymore which is another huge source of frustration but that's another story...I'm glad though that they didn't find anything majorly wrong but no knowing sucks too...

Tickle toes: congratulations!!

Afm: 3 days into injectables for ivf cycle, so far so good...except for having to mix meds and give the shots in the dark because we have no power, and having to climb 4 flights to my doctors office in the pitch dark because they had no power either but still wanted to do blood work...oh the things we do:)
#167 of 172 Old 11-01-2012, 04:21 PM - Thread Starter

So it is November 1st. Does anyone want to ake over the thread for November?

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#168 of 172 Old 11-02-2012, 08:42 AM

Bucket - Thanks for checking in. Wow, what an ordeal with injections in the dark and walking up 4 flights of stairs. Crazy! When are you scheduled for ER? Thinking growing follie thoughts for you!

Deborah - Thanks. Cute costumes. Hope you had a great halloween.

PlaneGreen - Sucks about the infection. Two out of my three pregnancies, I was dealing with bacterial vaginosis, so I'm hopeful it's not affecting things fertility wise. I did have the best success with natural remedies. I used tea tree oil, hydrogen peroxide and garlic. At least one of them worked b/c I haven't gotten the infection again since I used them months ago.

Delvish - Thanks. Good luck with the doc today. I hope it's finally the right one for you!

TF - Sorry about the cysts and the delay. Waiting sucks.

TT - Thinking of you. Can't wait to hear your next great beta!!!

KrunchyK - Thanks. I think we have similar loss stories. I had a missed m/c at 8.5 weeks and then this loss at about 5.5 weeks. I hope we both get our take home babies ASAP.

Stevi - Fingers crossed for you! Hoping the clomid was the golden ticket.

brichole - Hope the next u/s shows the perfect number of amazing follies and you won't need another cycle cause you'll get your BFP!

Sila - I'm glad you have some more info, even if it doesn't explain everything. I'm asking my RE to test me and waiting from the nurse to hear his response. I can't imagine why they would say no, unless insurance doesn't cover it. I'm thinking that everything will come back fine, but I'd like to know for sure.

AFM - The bleeding & cramping has started. It's not bad at all. I totally expected something more. Happy to get things started so we can try again ASAP. Hoping my body doesn't take forever to get back on track like last time.

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#169 of 172 Old 11-02-2012, 09:15 AM

deborah - I'm so glad you are defying the odds! Woohoo for egg quality going up! I'm sorry for the sad news. Even if it does increase chances, it's still not fun. I hate the clinic closures. We missed a cycle last year because of it. Hopefully AF will arrive before the end of November and things work out for a before holidays cycle!
Those costumes are so cute! Thanks for sharing.

darla - I'm glad your results were great!

Sila - I'm sorry you're in so much pain from the endo. I hope the lap helps a lot!

Cait - I'm so sorry your cycle was cancelled. You're right that the process definitely is exhausting. I understand the feeling of wanting things to happen before the end of 2012 and I'm so sorry they're not. Big hugs to you. Are they going to do anything about the cysts?

tickletoes - WOOHOO! Congrats on the BFP.

SKJ - I'm so sorry.

devilish - I'm glad you're going to be a seeing a new doctor. DH and I felt so much better after switching from one we did not like at all. I hope your new doc is a much better fit.

bucketofrain - I hope that power is back on soon! That does not sound like fun. Good luck with your cycle!

AFM - Still just on the Lupron and so far so good. I apparently did a bad job of a shot two nights ago because it swelled up like crazy and I was a little nervous for a while there. I had this huge lump that was about 3 inches in diameter and stuck out an inch or so. I went in for my uterine biopsy yesterday, which was a little painful but not too bad. I had spotting/slight cramping the rest of the day. The hardest part was that I guess DH and I hadn't seen our RE for a while and normally when we do see her she's wearing a loose fitting white drs coat. Well, yesterday she greeted us with a nice big pregnant belly. I feel really weird about it because I'm happy for her and she will be an amazing mom, and I know that just because she works at a fertility clinic doesn't mean she can't have her own babies. It was just so unexpected and took me by surprise when I was already in a bad place with "omg why is everyone but me pregnant?!?!?!" thank you facebook and mid-day mall trips, but really, what kind of warning can they give? I don't expect her secretary to call everyone up to announce that she's pregnant so don't be surprised. So I feel weird. I guess having a male fertility specialist avoids this aspect! I really do like her though and I feel like such a jerk for feeling weird about it.

Anyway, next bloodwork/ultrasound is on Nov. 6th and I should be starting the Gonal-F on Nov. 7th. Our tentative retrieval date is Nov. 17th. I am feeling very positive about it and am reminding myself that even if it doesn't work, we will hopefully learn something new that will help us for next time.

Nikki crochetsmilie.gif, partner to Jeremy guitar.gif. Baby Joshua Nolan is finally here after a many year struggle with infertility. I blog at www.loliecraft.blogspot.com. dog2.gifcat.gifhamster.jpghamster.jpg

#170 of 172 Old 11-02-2012, 08:58 PM

Thanks everyone. Peaches got 3rd place. She didn't win anything, but bragging rights work. I'm especially happy that so many people voted for her. She's a Pittie so it's nice no one discriminated against her for it. AFM- Feeling a bit overwhelmed with having two jobs (even though it's for a very short time) and school. Mostly I'm worried about how I'll get through the cycle. I've already started the crying over the boys.I'm so grateful for what it's given me, but wanted the pregnancy to give me my sons.

#171 of 172 Old 11-02-2012, 10:55 PM

SKJ:  I am so sorry.  Take it easy and be kind to yourself. 

PlaneGreen:  I also have had BV in the past - not sure if that's what you're dealing with or not.  It took me 2 rounds of antibiotics to be rid of it. But, SKJ's plan sounds so much healthier. 

Everyone else:  Sending out lots of love to you all.

I have been lurking and trying to keep up since we're not officially ttc until next cycle - if it will ever come!  irked.gif  af is 2 weeks late and I think she's just trying to make me go bonkers.  It's working.  I wish I had an hpt but I think the last one I pulled out of my stash expired in 2009.  hehehe.  In the mean time I have lost a ton of weight since going paleo.  That includes going gluten-free which I thought would be more difficult than it was.  And then I cheated a bit a few days ago because dh was craving Chinese food and everything hurts now.  That'll teach me. 

~T | head-strong ap mama to 2 fur-kids | TTC since 2001 | remembering angel2.gif 8/00, angel1.gif 5/04, angel1.gif 1/07 & fur-kids, Apollo (04/03-12/09) & Bella (04/06-06/12)
#172 of 172 Old 11-03-2012, 07:18 AM - Thread Starter

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1367259/november-infertility-one-thread/0_30

No takers for November so I started a new thread. 

Tags
Infertility

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page