October Infertility "One" Thread - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 172 Old 09-30-2012, 06:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

A monthly thread to talk about all of our various journeys through the difficult, trying, and often heartbreaking world of infertility. This thread is a place to chat, vent, get support, cheer each other on, and hopefully occasionally laugh!

Please let me know if there are any changes/updates to make.

Trying to Conceive #1

Fierrbugg (35), DH (37) -  ttc#1 since 02/2001, 3 miscarriages (2000, 2004 & 2007), misdiagnosed as PCOS in 2002 and 2 failed Femara cycles at that time + lots of other misdiagnoses.  Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency (2009).  Hypothyroid/Thyroidectomy (2012).   TTC through charting for now, but looking toward aggressive medical intervention in 2013. 

Haurelia (35) TTC #2 since July 2011 with newly diagnosed "borderline" PCOS.  DH (34) with 3% morph and awesome counts/motility, repeating SA this month.  Taking the "natural" route at this point with charting, weight loss, supplements, Preseed and lots of BD.  Fingers crossed for a 2013 baby!

TickleToes (36) DH (46) TTC #1 since 8/10. Three early miscarriages (no known causes), recovering from PPD & anxiety after the third loss. Started clomid and IUI 9/12, doing acupuncture since 4/12.

BFPChart2.gifhttp://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Tickletoes

Stevi (43) TTC#1 since December 2005 with NI donors. Two miscarriages in 2008. Hysterosalpingogram confirms clear tubes September 2012 

BFPChart2.gif http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1b4e62

Lilacvioletiris (36, DX hypothyroid 10/11) and DH (40), (zero sperm on 3/23/12, 25 sperm on 5/18/12, 5 motile sperm and 3 non-motile sperm for cryopreservation on 6/29/12 & 8/3/12, 3 motile, 2 shaking, and 3 non-motile sperm on 8/17/12) TTC #1 since April 2011. Got confirmation from fertility Dr. that we have enough sperm frozen for IVF cycle. Currently saving money for IVF.

krunchyk Me (32), DH (34), ttc #1 1/11. Diagnosed with PCOS at 19. Currently taking 1500 mg of Metformin daily along with supplements and acupuncture. Wading into the world of medicated cycles. One missed miscarriage at 8w6d in March. One early miscarriage at 5w4d in May.

Teresaresa (32), DH (46) TTC #1 since 4/09. Tried holistically for 2.5 years. 1 failed Clomid IUI and 4 failed Femara IUIs. Now a regular poster on the Summer IVF thread - hoping science can help us make a baby!

Shesaidboom (28) TTC #1 since early 2007. Four early miscarriages and one second trimester loss. Struggling with PCOS and very low AMH. Five failed IUIs - three on Femara, one on Puregon, and one on Gonal F. Currently waiting for AF so we can start ICSI.

toothfairy2be (27) TTC#1 since 8/10, First RE- Failed 3 Clomid, 2 Femara, 1 Gonal F, 4 IUI. LAP 3/12 confirms Endometriosis. NaPro -6 unmonitored Femara cycles. New RE- diagnosed with anti-thyroid antibodies and DH MFI- morphology, moving onto IVF with ICSI, 11/12.

Sourire (30) DH (34) - TTC # 1 since August 2010 with endometriosis. After 5 failed IUIs in 2012 (3 with Femara, 2 with Femara + injectables) and a laparoscopy in April 2012, I am moving on to IVF in November 2012.

BFPChart2.gif http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d1bce

Milk8shake (28) & DP (29) TTC #1 since 04/09. Battling endometriosis, a unicornuate uterus and unexplained RPL. Five little ones, gone but not forgotten. Hoping for a lucky 2013 baby, with the help of some serious medical intervention. 

deborahbgkelly (30); DH (30) Began TTC 2/2011; BFP after IVF in 11/2011. Late second trimester pregnancy loss of identical twin boys in 3/2012. Fertility challenges: Endometriosis, Diminished Ovarian Reserves (likely due to Endo) and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis (anti-thyroid antibodies). Repeating day 3 bloodwork, retrieval and transfer estimated for early to mid December. Tested homozygous positive for MTHFR mutation.

BFPChart2.gifwww.fertilityfriend.com/home/34bee9

Polyhymnia (29 - 30 next month), DH (30). IUD removed 6/2011, no luck since then despite regular cycles. Just scheduled one-year-of-trying appt with an OB/GYN next month.

BFPChart2.gifhttp://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3606ed/

SimplyRochelle 24, Matt, 26. Married in May 2007 and ttc most of that time. Conceived in June 2008, miscarried at 12 weeks. Lap in April 2012 found stage 2 endo. Lots of failed Clomid cycles from 50mg-150mg. Finally seeing an RE in July 2012.

NievesStevens 40, diagnosed with Grave's Disease in 3/10, married my awesome DH and partner in '09. TTC since 2010, lost a pregnancy on 5/12/12 at 5-6 weeks and now working with RE, fall into the unexplained category. Had 3rd IUI w/Clomid 6/10/12. We moved to CT (Hartford Area) in September where we live with our two dogs.

LuluRoo M (30) married to my E (36).  TTC #1 starting 12/12 after taking a year off.

Trying To Conceive #2

SilaMarila (26) DH (29) TTC#2 since 2010. PCO/lack of ovulation and past motility/morphology issues. 4 failed Clomid (3 IUI) cycles. Calling it quits with the RE. Saving $ to begin our embryo adoption journey! Hoping to start the process Feb/March 2013. Continuing acupuncture and hoping for a miracle in the meantime.

BFPChart2.gifhttp://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/SilaMarila

rcr(38) TTC #2 since December 2007. Three failed IVFs, four canceled IVFs, five failed medicated IUI cycles. Waiting for another IVF cycle in December, and trying to keep hope alive.

BucketofRain (32) dh (33) ttc #2 for 18 months. Unexplained infertility...all tests have been good, with regular cycles. 1st cycle of 50mg clomid plus iui...

SKJ2011 (34) DOR, DH (35) perfect. TTC #2 since Spring 2011. Missed m/c and D&C in March 2012. Started clomid + IUI in July 2012.

TinyMama TTC #2 (DD is 5), with severe MF.

Trying to Conceive #3

planegreen (29) DH (33) DD#1 (9) DD#2 (3) - TTC since September 2010, missed miscarriage in Feb. 2011 at 9 wks, 3 cycles of Clomid 50mg, two months off, two cycles of Clomid with IUI, one cycle of Clomid 100mg but no IUI because my lining was too thin, two months off and now I am on BC to get rid of a leftover follicle.

brichole1214 Brandy (28) TTC#3 since April 2011.  Go for 1st consult with RE on October 2nd, 2012...praying for another miracle!

Tammy (35) Mild endo, left tube atrophy; DH (32) perfect SA. We're TTC#3 but our 1st together since Oct 2011. Lap/Hysterscopy/D&C/tube check 9/14/12, found left tube useless and mild endo. Started 1st round of 50mg clomid CD 3-7 mid October 2012, praying this does the trick!

Graduates

(May everyone who passes through this thread find her way to this section!)

Blueyezz4, Hope4light, Mexilady, Chicajones, kparker, gemmine, gozal, wissa19, Monkeyscience, Mammabird, Tenzinsmama, Renavoo, Tantylynn, Kaydove, Brichole1214, Sweet.Bee, Lega,NishaG, Kewpie80, Tear78, ValH, Lesliesara63, no5no5, Minkajane, EastbayK, Grapesbunch, thtr4me, alexaskj, trumpcard, poetgirl, ann_of_loxley, livelovelaugh

Join our graduates on the Graduates thread for

Summer 2012

Missing In Action...but we're still thinking of you

(please let us know if you'd like to jump back in)

babymc, yoyonana, Silverbird, fierrbug, rhiandmoi, jenger, tryingfortow, wallabi, cassnbeth, mindfulmomma, emski4379, kyliel, moonfireglow, Milletpuff, First Short Photo,InGodsHands, Simplymere, Indianagrl, Victorian Patch, lovebug, catheleni, zanelee, JodiAriel, Skeemama,  CharleyInVT

PLEASE let the thread keeper know if there is anything you would like to add/delete/change in your synopsis above. Bolding requests is appreciated! love.gif

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#2 of 172 Old 09-30-2012, 07:03 PM - Thread Starter

Lindz- Really I can't even imagine dealing with people close to me announcing and all the events that go along with it. I applaud all of you teachers etc that are in that position. You are incredibly strong to stand up to that every day. My patients are frequently telling me but I see them every 3-6 months so it comes and goes quickly. I hope it is your turn soon and you can join in the fun (me too).

Sourire- YAY to be getting started. I can't wait to see how everything goes for you since our journeys thus far have been so similar. So did you find that your cramps have been getting better? It gives me faith that maybe it did make a difference. It was amazing to have so little cramps this month. Ah maze ing. 

Stevi- Sounds like you've had a good start. Did the doctor that read your HSG give you the prescriptions?

Milk- I didn't move you down to grads yet but let me know when/if you are ready. If that isn't until healthy kicking and screaming baby boy or girl is here I understand but I didn't want you to think I'd missed you! When is the next scan?

SSB- Thank goodness you can stop taking those BCPs, see there is a reason infertile women don't like the idea of BCPs!! Did they say what the plan would be if you don't get a breakthrough bleed?

AFM- AF is so uneventful I've barely noticed she is here. I've been listening to a 'Visualizing Pregnancy' meditation and I really think it is helping me feel better, heal mentally etc. I am hoping to start my yoga DVDs nightly tomorrow, my mom was here all weekend and it is hard to get time away to exercise. So far I've eaten a lot of birthday cake and cupcakes and not much real food. We have a lot coming up in the next few weeks. Charting appointment tomorrow, NaPro appt Friday, RE 10/10, then vacation 10/20-10/27 (didn't remember this when I said I'd take October- oops!), doing CD3 b/w the 28th (might be day 4 but they said that is fine). Taking my Letrazole tonight, a new cycle begins.

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#3 of 172 Old 09-30-2012, 07:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

toothfairy2be...   Ummm... Prescriptions? Nope. I found another way to acquire that stuff. Sheepish.gif

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#4 of 172 Old 09-30-2012, 11:17 PM

Toothfrairy2be- Can you change my blurb to say (30); DH (30) Began TTC 2/2011; BFP after IVF in 11/2011. Late second trimester pregnancy loss of identical twin boys in 3/2012. Fertility challenges: Endometriosis, Diminished Ovarian Reserves (likely due to Endo) and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis (anti-thyroid antibodies). Repeating day 3 bloodwork, retrieval and transfer estimated for early to mid December.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#5 of 172 Old 10-01-2012, 04:19 PM

Thanks for the new thread Cait! P.S. I got my teeth cleaned last week and thought of you :) and I like your new picture. Good luck with all of the upcoming appts. I'm looking forward to seeing how they go.

Sourire - Seriously. You would think with IF and the fact that it takes us/me forever to even get pg, that we would be given a free pass. Things just keep getting harder and I've honestly adopted  I-wouldn't-expect-anything-less attitude. Now come on AF! I hope the time keeps flying by!

SSB - Yikes! I hope things go better from here on out.

Lindz - I totally understand. Not to "one-up" you, but it seems lately that not only am I a birth worker (birth doula and midwives assistant), I'm a birth worker surrounded by pregnant birth workers. So there's that. Plus the fact I see pregnant clients all the time, followed by their perfect little squishy pink newborns. Yay!

AFM - I did it. I called my RE and talked to a nurse. They had a cancellation and I got an appt with my actual RE tomorrow afternoon to discuss what happened and see what his plan would be. Now I just have to get my list of questions together! 

Don't yell at me for not saying anything sooner, or going into the RE sooner, but tomorrow I also have to mention I have had this pain on the left since gearing up for ovulation last cycle and all through the pregnancy and still. It gets especially sharp with certain movements and has really started to bother me. I expect it is a cyst left over from ovulation or something and that I did ovulate from my left side. Go figure, my short bus left ovary FINALLY ovulates, I finally get pg, then all this.

Married to my love stillheart.gif, Mommy to W ('09) homebirth.jpg and Doula.

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

#6 of 172 Old 10-01-2012, 05:26 PM - Thread Starter

Sila- I've got a short bus left ovary too but it wants to ovulate it's sub-standard eggs all the time. Little focker. I'm glad you called & hope they've got some answers to your mystery pain. It really is terribly unfair to suffer through IF and then go on to miscarry then on top of that, your job. You're amazing.

Deborah- will do!

Stevi- whatever it takes lady! I'm using up my gonal f unprescribed before it expires, hoping it gives me super egg (preferably from the right side)

#7 of 172 Old 10-02-2012, 10:59 AM

Thanks! Sorry for the typo on your username :-). Sila- Big hugs.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#8 of 172 Old 10-02-2012, 03:27 PM

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

I don't remember who started the conversation about coworkers being pregnant and something about teachers - well, as a teacher, I keep having people ask me if I am pregnant and I don't want to explain why I am not to my students or their parents who want to be over involved in my private school life. Most of the other ladies at my school are well into late 40's or 50's and then there are 2 unmarried just out of college ladies so for now I am the only "hopeful" among them.

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#9 of 172 Old 10-02-2012, 07:54 PM

Toothfairy - can you please take me from the missing list to the active list and add a link to my chart (chart info is in my signature)? Thanks!

TickleToes - (36) DH (46) TTC #1 since 8/10. Three early miscarriages (no known causes), recovering from PPD & anxiety after the third loss. Started clomid and IUI 9/12, doing acupuncture since 4/12.

Early childhood teacher TTC #1 after 3 early losses ribbonpb.gif.ribbonpb.gifribbonpb.gif My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Tickletoes

My blog: http://mappingoutmotherhood.blogspot.com/

#10 of 172 Old 10-03-2012, 07:23 AM

I think I may be having CM issues. I found creamy CM yesterday, when I'm pretty sure I had not yet ovulated. The creamy CM was one of the reasons I thought I ovulated early last cycle too. I used to start getting creamy CM the day of ovulation. Could I be getting it sooner now? Could it be a reaction to the multiple sperm sources (i.e. hostile mucous)?

And of course I slept terribly last night, so this morning's temp is way off!

I'm going to keep BDing this time. I'm hoping for at least once more tomorrow, and maybe even again on Saturday.

Think Fertile Thoughts!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#11 of 172 Old 10-03-2012, 11:03 AM - Thread Starter

Stevi- My NaPro doctor told me that creamy CM before EWCM can signal that your ovary isn't kicking into gear like it should (mine usually comes on CD6 or 7) Did you already have EWCM and now a change? Seems strange. Keep BDing to be sure, it is the best way to no regrets!

Tickletoes- taken care of! I am glad to see you back & was wondering if you would be joining us again when you started posting. When did you take your clomid/do IUI this month? 

AFM- CD6 today- still spotting (why cant AF just cooperate and go away on time?) Wishing I'd made my RE appt for today instead of next Wednesday. How am I going to make it another week??

#12 of 172 Old 10-03-2012, 01:17 PM

I'm feeling very nervous. I finally had the breakthrough bleed today, and when I talked to the nurse on the phone our conversation was a little weird. When I stopped the pill I was told that it would be as simple as figuring out a new day 21, but this time she was like "your dr is going to discuss it and we'll figure out your next step". I'm worried there is going to be more waiting involved and that is definitely not something I want. I finally felt like we were moving forward!

Nikki crochetsmilie.gif, partner to Jeremy guitar.gif. Baby Joshua Nolan is finally here after a many year struggle with infertility. I blog at www.loliecraft.blogspot.com. dog2.gifcat.gifhamster.jpghamster.jpg

#13 of 172 Old 10-03-2012, 04:33 PM - Thread Starter

Maybe the nurse just isn't well informed. If your doctor said they would just take it from there to get a new day 21 then she probably just doesn't know what she is taking about. When do you see the doctor?! I am hoping it doesn't push anything back (I know you are too). You've waited so long for this. Hugs.

#14 of 172 Old 10-03-2012, 06:52 PM

Hey ladies! I'm back from my vacation and wanted to send a BIG HUG out to everyone and say THANK YOU! Each of you who knew me before I took my break have welcomed me back with open arms! I don't know if all of you understand what that does for me :)  I have been really down with the fact that my family aren't there to support me thru this process, so i'm soooooooo grateful to have you ladies here to talk to!!!

I went and talked to the RE yesterday and he seems VERY hopeful about our chances of just using oral medication or only having to do a few rounds of oral with injectables.  DH really only wants to try different oral medications and wants to save injections for our last resort.  I did find out that my insurance will cover everything for my Infertility Treatments up to the point of us doing IUI or IVF.  SOOOOOOO we gotta do timed intercourse again...so I hope that everything is still working on DH's end for that to happen.  We'll see.....

I hope everyone is having a great week! Just a few more hours and it will be over half done hehe!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#15 of 172 Old 10-03-2012, 08:25 PM

Toothfairy - I took 50mg of clomid on days 4-8 (Sept 6-10), triggered on cd 13 (Sept 15), and had the IUI on cd 15 (Sept 17). AF started yesterday, so I'm on to the next round. This time, I'll be taking the clomid days 5-9 and I'm scheduled to go in on Oct 15th.

They didn't mention anything about a trigger shot when I spoke with them on the phone and I'm a bit puzzled about that. I'd love to hear everyone's experiences about how second cycles of clomid/IUI work. I'm thinking I need to call them back and ask a ton of questions.

Early childhood teacher TTC #1 after 3 early losses ribbonpb.gif.ribbonpb.gifribbonpb.gif My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Tickletoes

My blog: http://mappingoutmotherhood.blogspot.com/

#16 of 172 Old 10-04-2012, 08:40 AM

Cait - I spoke with the nurse this morning and since I had the breakthough bleed start yesterday that will be my new day 1. So we are pushed back a couple weeks, but at least it's not an entire month.

Also, thank you for the new thread!

brichole - I'm glad insurance is covering medication for you and that your RE is very hopeful! Do you have a plan of when you're going to start?

AFM - spoke with the nurse this morning and got the modified plan. Since I had the breakthrough bleed yesterday that will be my new day one. Tomorrow I go in for the day 3 bloodwork/ultrasound, and if everything looks good I start the Lupron on day 21. This mess has pushed us back a couple weeks, but at least it's not an entire month (or worse - I started worrying we wouldn't be able to schedule our transfer before they closed for the holidays and we'd have to wait until January to start) like I was worried about.

Nikki crochetsmilie.gif, partner to Jeremy guitar.gif. Baby Joshua Nolan is finally here after a many year struggle with infertility. I blog at www.loliecraft.blogspot.com. dog2.gifcat.gifhamster.jpghamster.jpg

#17 of 172 Old 10-04-2012, 08:49 AM

ToothFairy2be...   I had meant that I had EWCM, then it became creamy. But, it looks like this cycle the creamy really may have come because I had ovulated. I've had two higher temps, the first could have been expolained by sleeping badly, but the second one has no excuse besides ovulation. lol

SheSaidBoom...   I agree, it may be the nurse not knowing what the doctor has planned.

Brichole1214...   I wish I had your insurance! How nice to know they cover you if you decide to go that route.

AAM...   It looks like I ovulated early this cycle, after the confusion last cycle, it's like karma is screwing with me! lol I'm going to try and keep BDing through the weekend if I can. Soprano is scheduled for today, then hopefully I can arrange someone else for Saturday (though that is a tough day for me to get anything in).

Think Fertile Thoughts!!

#18 of 172 Old 10-05-2012, 02:33 AM

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Just a quick update to let you all know that this little one did not make it.  I had the D&C on Wednesday.  Of course it is still early, and I have said it before, but I feel like this is probably it for us.  Whether we move onto adoption or surrogacy, I don't know but I'm pretty certain that I don't have the emotional fortitude to go through this again.  Six is enough.

Me & him and our beautiful fur boys Duke and Chopz
Forever missing our little ones lost

How we survive, is what makes us who we are - Rise Against

#19 of 172 Old 10-05-2012, 03:39 AM

Are their any guys on this forum? Or is their a similar forum for guys? Thanks
#20 of 172 Old 10-05-2012, 04:51 AM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Milk - I am so so so very sorry, my heart is breaking for you right now. Please take care of yourself and let us know how you are hanging in there. Big hugs, you are in my t&p.

Me: 34, DH: 36, DD born 7/25/10 After 4 years of trying and failed IVF treatments (missing my angels).  IVF/ICSI worked this time! DS born 1/8/13!

www.3hearts2hold1love-emms.blogspot.com

#21 of 172 Old 10-05-2012, 05:16 AM

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Dang it, milk...I'm so sorry. Was hoping no news was good news. greensad.gif

Monkey (30) + Pirate (28) = a forever family (5/10) - Baby Bird (8/12), our long-awaited first, and one (9/13 @ 7w 6d); PCOS
*4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32**36***40** Oct 2014 - it's a
#22 of 172 Old 10-05-2012, 05:57 AM

Shit milk. I am beyond sorry. Life is so f-ing unfair.

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#23 of 172 Old 10-05-2012, 07:55 AM

Milk8Shake...   ((((hugs))))

#24 of 172 Old 10-05-2012, 09:15 AM - Thread Starter

Ohh Milk, this is just too much. I am so so sorry. I too was hoping no news was good news. My heart breaks for you. Please keep us in the loop and I'll continue prayers for you.

#25 of 172 Old 10-05-2012, 12:17 PM

Milk: Sending you big hugs!!! I am so sorry!!!

Stevi:  I was shocked that they would pay for my meds and doctor visits...i just hope that things work like they did last time and I don't have to go to IUI or IVF or else we'll be giving up completely.

shesaidboom:  Well, looks like AF will be here full force tomorrow so I will be starting this cycle :)

AFM:  As I mentioned above AF has shown signs of her visit so I should be on CD1 tomorrow.  I'll call the doctor's office on Monday (as long as she does show up) and I'll have base line blood work and US done on either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.  We will probably do femera this round and see where it takes us.  I hope that it can lead to a BFP but last time we did this they had me avoid DTD and we missed my ovulation.  So who knows.  I hope everyone is having a good Friday!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#26 of 172 Old 10-05-2012, 01:42 PM

Damn it. Sorry Milk. Thinking of you.

Married to my love stillheart.gif, Mommy to W ('09) homebirth.jpg and Doula.

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

#27 of 172 Old 10-05-2012, 04:45 PM

Much love to you, Milk. I'm so sorry.

Mama to Iris (01/10) and Gus (08/13)
angel.gifangel.gifangel.gifangel.gifangel.gif
#28 of 172 Old 10-06-2012, 10:54 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
NNNNOOOOOOO!!! hopmad.gifbawling.gifgreensad.gif. Milk, I'm so sorry! I'm so mad and broken hearted on your behalf! I'm sending you lots of healing and love. candle.gif

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#29 of 172 Old 10-06-2012, 01:17 PM

Milk, I am so, so sorry:( You are in my thoughts and I wish you some peace at this wretched time.

#30 of 172 Old 10-06-2012, 03:12 PM

Milk - Crap!!!!  I was so sad to read your news. Thinking and praying for you as you deal w/ this loss.  Life is so not fair! Take care of yourself!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

Tags
Infertility

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page