Mothering Forum banner

new to the forum.

546 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Colsiemarie 
#1 ·
hello. my name is nicole and i am 30 years old. my husband and i have are on month 15 of ttc. we are still unsure what is wrong with me. up until august of this year I had regular periods. I have not had a period since august and since i am not pregnant i had a vaginal sonogram and my doctor thinks i could have PCOS but has not diagnosed me because no large cysts were found. I have been on clomid for 6 months with no ovulation read on OPK. my obgyn is now sending a ref. request through my insurance to see a RE. I have been waiting 3 weeks to hear back. i know this is scattered but i am not well versed in any of this. I guess i just need people to talk to as I get started with the reproductive endocrynologist. my doctor did put me on oral provera to get my period to start. i do like advice on diet during this time. I am seeking any advice I can get begining this stage in our journey. Thank you!

#2 ·
Coldie- welcome & sorry you've found yourself here. I don't know a lot about PCOS but if you head over to the thread labeled 'October Infertility One Thread' there is a group of us in all stages of infertility treatment & we've all experienced that 'wait' before our first RE appointment. Hopefully reposting there will get you some more advice. One of the women there has PCOS and a blog with detailed descriptions of supplements that help with PCOS. wishing you the best & hoping you will join us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.