Spring IVF 2013 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 767 Old 04-07-2013, 08:14 AM

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)

sourire~

had my lining check on wednesday and this coming wednesday.

transfer on the 22nd!

#62 of 767 Old 04-07-2013, 06:00 PM
rcr

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Lilac - now that I am at a computer, here are some dancing veggies for you. I am so happy for you!

joy.gifjumpers.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gif

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#63 of 767 Old 04-07-2013, 06:01 PM
rcr

Sorire and Tracy - I am thinking of you too.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#64 of 767 Old 04-07-2013, 06:34 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Lilac - congrats!!!!! Did your whole family know you were doing IVF?? I was always scared to tell people irl too early, but that's great that you have their support already!!! Can't wait to hear your beta number on Wed right??

Sourire - fingers crossed for you no matter when it happens.

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#65 of 767 Old 04-07-2013, 08:25 PM

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Lilac!!!!! Wow that us so wonderful!!!!!!! Yeah. joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif

Wow! That takes forever to type on my phone! orngtongue.gif

Sourie and Tracy- I can't believe you are both so close too!!!!! Silly embryologist!!! Come on!!! Work on the weekends!!!!!! smile.gif

AFM- period hit yesterday. So we started IVF # 1.2 today with considerably less enthusiasm than I started IVF #1.0 (1.1?). So with no BCP my AFC was still only 3 to start this cycle. Can an AFC drop from 15 2 months ago to 2 and 3 now? It just doesn't make any sense. Any ideas? What are some of the best protocols/ supplements/ things to do for low AFC (but all my other numbers are fine)?

Married to one of the last good guys left Jim
Mom to AJ 4/07 and Genevieve 5/09

And then: I'm really, really tired of making angels.

But wait, could it really be true?

The whole story at: www.xerxella.blogspot.com
#66 of 767 Old 04-07-2013, 09:27 PM

Lilac: Congratulations!!!! :-)

X: I'm so sorry you are having these problems!! I managed to raise my AFC from 2 to 9 (it was 9 on my IVF cycle). Of course I don't think I ever had 15 to start with! Mine has always been low since I started seeing the RE. I've gotta think that you're still somehow suppressed? It seems odd to go from 15 to 2 or 3 and have all your other numbers be ok. What did the doc say? Did he think more time would make a dif? The things I did to improve my AFC were: taking DHEA and drinking a couple ounces/day of wheatgrass. I bought frozen wheatgrass juice from dynamic greens. I also took Coenzyme Q10 to help with quality. I don't know what if any of what I did actually did the trick - but every cycle (IUI and then just monitoring) my AFC would go up and up - so I have to think that something that i did in fact did have an impact. My guess is it was mostly the DHEA. In fact both my doc and I were really surprised when I had 9 at my IVF start. We had only figured we'd have maybe 5 to work with. I'll be thinking of you and hoping your body kicks into gear!! 

Cindy

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

#67 of 767 Old 04-07-2013, 11:54 PM

Lilac-Congratulations!!!! carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gif

Tracy and Sourire-Best of luck to you both on your cycles.

Me (40) + DH (42) + DD (Jan 2011) +  babyboy.gif (due July 2013)

#68 of 767 Old 04-08-2013, 03:59 AM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)

lilac - CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! joy.gifenergy.gifjumpers.gif

sourire and Tracy - good luck!!

Me: 34, DH: 36, DD born 7/25/10 After 4 years of trying and failed IVF treatments (missing my angels).  IVF/ICSI worked this time! DS born 1/8/13!

www.3hearts2hold1love-emms.blogspot.com

#69 of 767 Old 04-08-2013, 10:52 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Lilac - Congratulations! joy.gifbiggrinbounce.gifenergy.gifclap.gifjumpers.gifjoy.gifjumpers.gifjoy.gifjumpers.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifjoy.gif

Xerxella - I have no idea about AFC, sorry. I don't remember ever being told it even existed (maybe ignorance is bliss?). I hope you get enough follicles to go ahead with your cycle.

Finally pregnant with #1 and #2! Due September 9th, 2014 

#70 of 767 Old 04-08-2013, 01:51 PM

lilac!!! energy.gifcongrats!!! i'm so thrilled for you!!

tracyamber - excited about your transfer!!

sourie - a lining of 11!! that's what dreams are made of, my friend... i know you said you've never had lining issues but is there anything you do specifically to help with lining? excited for you!!

xerxella - i agree with cindy, i think you might still be over suppressed... i know AFC can fluctuate somewhat but to go from 15 to 3 in that short of time... seems like bcp hangover? what does your doc say? as for supplements, i also agree with everything cindy posted. i would just add that you may want to have your dheas checked before starting dhea... especially if you have had previous m/c... i really think if you had one more natural cycle you would see your AFC bounce back to what it was before (but i'm no doctor, obvs!)

afm - i've been away on work/vacation so i'm trying to catch up... so happy to see another bfp! i had a positive opk today which means i will start estrace on the 18th and ganirelix on the 19th in preparation for my IVF cycle (which should start somewhere around the 24th of April). i'm scared out of my mind and am trying to just take things one day at a time...

question: does anyone have any recommendations for books that make you laugh out loud? i really want to relieve stress through laughter but it's hard to find stuff that actually makes you laugh, hard, you know? any recommendations would be much appreciated :)

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#71 of 767 Old 04-08-2013, 06:25 PM

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

Indie, I love Patrick McManus books My friends and I used to read them to each other when we were in college. He stories of hijinks are just so funny.

It has been a great day and I did good not telling anyone at work. I want to wait to tell the couple that know about my ivf procedures once I know my blood test is positive.

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#72 of 767 Old 04-09-2013, 09:56 AM

indie - Some romance novels make me laugh out loud. I especially like Julie Garwood. But, I like her "old stuff," the historical fiction. I like your thoughts on my BCP hangover. That made me LOL.

lilac - I can't wait until it's official! smile.gif

vegan - I'm going to have to try some of that. So many things to think about... Are you just lurking here or are you thinking about #3? smile.gif

AFM - I guess things were a little bit better today? shrug.gif The doc counted ten "follicles" but stated he wasn't sure if they were all actually follicles or just shadows. I've heard of shadows being counted as follicles before so none of that surprised me. So, it nothing great... but it's ok. There were 4 or 5 that I felt were follicles, so I guess it's at least better than last month. The doc did state that some people just become over suppressed on BCP... I think no matter what we do next month, I don't want BCP! So, after I get my bloodwork today he says he'll probably up my meds. I thought I was at a pretty high dose - 300 iu Follistim and 2 vials (150 iu) Menopur, but maybe not? What kinda doses are other people on?

ETA - So the nurse called today. My estrogen had been at 27 on Sunday and it was only 25 today (2 days later). Obviously it should be rising. So, the doc upped my dose of meds to 600 iu Follistim and 150 iu of Menopur to try to get a response. This all smacks of severely diminished ovarian reserve to me. I don't know what to think or where to go from here...

#73 of 767 Old 04-09-2013, 12:35 PM

X: I'm just here cheering people on. I would love a 3rd but i don't think dh and i have it in us to go thru ivf again! So maybe we will get pregnant naturally, but it's pretty unlikely. 

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

#74 of 767 Old 04-09-2013, 12:44 PM

xerxella

i hope you have more follicles grow. im sorry it's so hard.  when i was trying to grow follicles i ate tons of protein and salmon. i had 12 almonds a day,drank a gallon of water a day, made sure i had fiber.oh and had oatmeal every morning! i am sure you are doing everything needed though but i did keep a journal of my diet if you are curious. hug2.giftry not to stress and sending positive energy your way!!!

#75 of 767 Old 04-09-2013, 03:16 PM
rcr

X - sorry this is so hard. I still wonder if your are oversuppressed. I have never heard of DOR happening so fast - I think it takes more time than that.

#76 of 767 Old 04-10-2013, 06:56 AM

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
hcg of 149! I am definitely pregnant!

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#77 of 767 Old 04-10-2013, 07:23 AM

lilacbroc1.gif i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!

#78 of 767 Old 04-10-2013, 07:57 AM - Thread Starter

Wonderful first beta!!! Congrats lilac!

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#79 of 767 Old 04-10-2013, 10:41 AM

Xerxella - Have you been able to talk with your doc yet or are you just getting messages through your nurse? I'd be really curious to hear from your doctor himself (herself?) justification for continuing with this cycle and for putting you on such a high dose of FSH. I know there are conflicting views among REs about how much FSH to use in a cycle but 600 a day is definitely considered high and many REs view that as potentially "frying" the eggs making them lower quality/less likely to fertilize. But, like I said, not every RE is in agreement with this (but I'm pretty sure this is CCRMs view and they are considered to be one of, if not, the best). From what I understand, 450 a day is what they top out at. It sounds like your RE is trying to force as many eggs out of you as possible given your low AFC... I just wonder if you'd be in a better situation to wait out another cycle, start with a higher AFC, and do lower dosage of stims? I'm so sorry you are going through this. It sucks so bad. And I don't want to add to the confusion in any way... It's just my fear is that you will come out of this thinking there is something wrong with you but I am more inclined to question your protocol rather than your reserve/egg quality... (AGAIN - Totally not a doctor... just an obsessive googler :)

Lilac - that is one fantastic beta!!

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#80 of 767 Old 04-10-2013, 11:07 AM - Thread Starter

indie- Your googling abilities put me to shame! 

X- I too am sorry you are going through this but it does sound like you got totally oversuppressed on the BCPs. I'm surprised they did BCP when you had a low AFC/ DOR anyway. When do you get checked again to find out if the increased dose is working? 

I got the green light on starting our FET next cycle. My hcg was down to 1.6 and it had to be under 2. I have a hysteroscopy and endometrial biopsy scheduled Friday morning. Today is CD 8 so we have a little over a month before the embryos will go back in. 

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#81 of 767 Old 04-10-2013, 12:19 PM

Hey Ladies, we are still trying to catch our breath after our lack of fertilization after our last IVF. Still lurking though and CHEERING all the BFPs happening lately.

I just had some questions. Anyone here done a natural or mini IVF? It could be a good option for us since we do have medical coverage but have used up our drug coverage making a traditional IVF too costly We do have Menopur and Clomid is cheap enough. Also, had anyone used donor eggs? We dont have the money for a fresh cycle but could do a frozen cycle. Any info on either of these would be great!

#82 of 767 Old 04-10-2013, 08:01 PM

Lilac- woohoo!!!!!! That is a great first beta! I'd say you're definitely pregnant! smile.gif So happy for you!

Tf- a months not that long at all! I hear great things about FETs. About my BCP use, when the doc put me on it nothing looked like DOR, so there was no reason to think that'd be a problem.

Indie- thanks for the input. You're certainly not saying anything I haven't thought. I'm the one pushing for this cycle. I'm just tired of watching month after month go by.

AFM- they felt the estrogen didn't rise enough today so they wanted to cancel and try a micro dose lupron flare next month. Sigh. I get it, but I also think there's no benefit in starting me every month only to quit after a couple of days. What makes next month look any different? If this is where I am (DOR) than this is where I am. Why not run this month out and see what happens? Maybe I'm a slow starter. Maybe I naturally have low estrogen. I don't know. But I know if we don't try we will definitely get nothing. We're ready to throw this month away anyways, why not write it off with a good college try? I don't know. That's where my thoughts are tonight. So, anyways, I talked the nurse into another dose tonight and I'll go in tomorrow for u/s and bloodwork and we'll see where I'm at. Ugh. Right now it doesn't seem like I'll get to the point where I can worry about miscarriage.

#83 of 767 Old 04-11-2013, 06:36 AM

nieves - i don't have personal experience with mini ivf but i do know of friends of friends who have conceived that way after failing at traditional ivf. it's definitely an option i'd consider if things don't go well for me this time... hoping someone else will chime in with personal experience!

xerxella - i'm so, so sorry. i know this stopping and starting stuff has to be SO emotionally draining. and what you say makes total sense.  i tend to make decisions from a cost/benefit perspective since i'm entirely out of pocket. but if i had insurance for IVF i would probably feel the same way. you've gotten this far into the cycle.. why not go all the way? totally get that. i think if you had a history of low afc and other numbers that indicate DOR (At least I haven't seen you post low AMH/high FSH...) they would be more resigned to try to retrieve whatever they can get this cycle. but from what I've read, AFC at the start of a cycle is the strongest predictor of success (even more so than AMH/FSH) so that's probably why they want to cancel and try again. i'm so hoping you get some good news today. i can only imagine how stressful this has been...

#84 of 767 Old 04-11-2013, 08:47 AM

So, there were 2 good follicles today and 3-4 little ones. I have good insurance and meds are only a $40 co pay. So, I talked the doc into continuing on at a lower dose to try to get those 2 to grow and either doing timed intercourse or an IUI. None of this makes any sense. We never had a problem getting pregnant. The longest amount of time to conceive was 4 months!

I'm trying to figure out what went so wrong and there were only 2 things that changed from testing to cycling. That was the addition of dexamethasone and the birth control pill. I'm starting to suspect the dex even though the doc says it can't be the problem. If DHEA is so important to older women (and lots of studies say it is), dex is the anti-DHEA. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9221990 Dexamethasone causes DHEA to fall. I asked the doc today about DHEA and he felt it doesn't really do anything, but if I want to try it go ahead. Well, I know the studies show it does do alot for women with DOR. Here's a list of the studies in case anybody's wondering: http://www.centerforhumanreprod.com/dhea.html So maybe after a few months and the dex gets out of my system... After looking that up, the half life of dex is only 36-54 hours, so it should be all out of my system. The more depressing theory is that since DHEA seems to work at improving the follicular environment, the dex may have damaged the follicular environment. Since folliculogenesis takes months it may be a long time before the follicular environment has recovered from the assault. I'll know I'm right if my AFC recovers over the next few months.

So, doc also ordered an AMH test. That's fine I've never had one. If the AMH comes back low, we'll know it's DOR. If it comes back ok, the doc's other theory is that some women's bodies just don't respond to exogenous FSH. So, all the Follistim in the world wouldn't have that much effect on me. In that case, the only other answer is to use my body's own hormones through a Lupron flare protocol or clomid.

So much to think about...

#85 of 767 Old 04-11-2013, 10:11 AM

X: Don't give up! I am no doc but having DOR myself and having been on many boards with other women with DOR, I just don't think you have it if you had 15 to begin with. AMH will definitely shed a lot of light. I know waiting is the absolute devil when all you want is to be pregnant yesterday - but I am so hopeful that time will indeed return your body to it's normal state. I am so sorry you are dealing with this! Interesting about the dex. What does the dex do in an IVF cycle?

Nieve: I did sort of a mini IVF. I used femara and then a low dose of injectibles (I totally spaced which one at the moment). We ended up upping my dose of injectibles higher than planned bc I had more AFC than we expected. But I've always responded well to femara so we wanted to stick with it and we didn't think I would produce a lot of eggs even if we did the high doses. I paid less this way too. They ended up retreiving 7 of the 9 follices but only 3 or 4 were mature (we probably would have gotten more had I been on injectibles from the start like in a normal cycle though). Only 1 fertilized and that 1 turned into my daughter. I know that for a lot of women with DOR, lower doses can work out way better than super high doses of meds. I've also researched donor egg a lot bc I was going to use donor egg if that cycle didn't work. I loved RBA in Atlanta. high success rates, relatively affordable (compared to most places!) and they guarantee you will get 2 high quality embryos out of it or you cycle again. I definitely would have used them if I went that route. Feel free to pm me with questions. Also, my sister has 3 daughters born via surrogate (with the surrogate's eggs) - they are a bit older so I can answer some questions about the family dynamic (it's basically totally normal!!!). 

Cindy

#86 of 767 Old 04-11-2013, 10:42 AM

x - so much to think about, indeed! i love your plan to do IUI or timed intercourse... that's a great way to not let this cycle go to waste!

very interesting about the dex! i have a couple of questions if you don't mind... sorry, i'm mildly obsessed with this stuff since i'm going to be going down this path very soon!

1. how long were you on dex and when was it introduced into your cycle? i looked up my protocol and it's not introduced for me until cycle day 5... which makes me think it wouldn't impact AFC? but maybe you have been on it for a while now? it has been shown to help with ovarian response http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11527889 so it would be surprising if it was the culprit... but now i'm super curious since i'm taking it and i am definitely in the DOR category (low ACF and super low AMH)

2. have you had your dheas tested? when i had mine tested a year ago it was at a 72 so on the VERY low end of normal... after supplementing for, i don't know, six months maybe? i was at well over 600 which now puts me in the higher than normal range. however, i know women with DOR who were tested and were still on the high end of normal. i think it's important to have it tested before supplementing because high levels can contribute to m/c. BUT i absolutely think there is enough research to support that if you have low levels and DOR it helps your AFC/response to meds. I think some REs are just slow to adapt because there hasn't been any double blind studies as of yet (what women with DOR and low dheas wants to volunteer for a study unless she KNOWS she's not getting the placebo?! not me...)

3. is there a reason you don't think bcp is to blame for over suppression? that still seems the most likely culprit (which would actually be good news, right?) but maybe your doc said something that rules that out?

i hope all this doesn't even matter and you get your bfp this cycle regardless!! it's definitely not unheard of!

#87 of 767 Old 04-11-2013, 12:57 PM
rcr

Nieves - I am pregnant with donor embryos. It took me four failed IVFs to get there, and a bunch of IUIs, and two canceled IVFs, and two trips to SIRM in Vegas. Most of those with low/poor/no fertilization. I tried everything - Dhea, standing on my head, supplements, the best doctors, accupuncture... I got pregnant within a month of deciding to do donor embryos. I needed the time to get to the decision, but once I finally made the decision, I wish I would have made it years ago. I wasted so much time and money on IF treatments, and donor embryos was so easy for me (and it was free, actually). I say that I wish I had done it sooner, but the reality is that I was not mentally there and ready to do it until I felt like I exausted all of my options for my own eggs. I second Vegan's advice for RBA in atlanta. another to check out is California conceptions (though that is only donor embryo, not donor egg), and Embryo donation international.  If you are comfortable doing donor, then go for it. But I really felt like I needed to explore all of my options with my own eggs before moving on.

X - that is interesting about Dhea and Dexam. I didn't know that. I was on dexam for my last two IVFs with SIRM. I was on Dhea for my second IVF with my old RE.

#88 of 767 Old 04-11-2013, 03:24 PM

xerxella

i just wanna say.....i hope those other two follicles develop. and the micro lupron worked for me and my doctor used it b/c i am a bit older.

#89 of 767 Old 04-12-2013, 07:47 AM

Xerxella- the roller coaster is so draining! The day to day of moving forward/not moving forward/cancelled is such a kick in the gut. I know I REALLY had to lean on my doc to move forward with what initially looked a poor response cycle and up until the very last moment, they weren't sure if we were moving forward, but we did and what looked like four follicles led to seven eggs being retrieved. It was the farthest I had ever gotten on any cycle.

AFM: I just scheduled a consultation with SIRM in NYC! I am also going to try to get in to New Hope in NYC as well while I am there. The more I read the more my worry is that the aggressive protocols that they have had me on are affecting my egg quality. Now I also realize that being forty isn't helping but at this point, I don't need twenty eggs, I only need a few HEALTHY ones. ANy advice for supplements that can improve quality?

#90 of 767 Old 04-12-2013, 10:41 AM

Indie- that's a very interesting article. I assume that article (or another one like it) is why my doc had me on Dex.

1. I was on it for 2 weeks before stopping the BCP and through the stims.

3. You're right, it could still be the BCPs that hurt my AFC, but I would think I'd have had a better AFC this month after being off them for a month. But I don't know. How long does BCP take to get out of your system and does it hurt the process of folliculogenesis? (Sp?)

2. I have not had my DHEA tested. I haven't heard that high levels contribute to m/c. According to CHR, DHEA reduces miscarriage and aneuploidy. Their studies are on their web page. I think I linked to it above and I can't now from my phone. But they even did a double blind study and did PGS and sure enough women on DHEA had fewer aneuploid embryos.

Rcr- did you notice a difference between the 3 cycles between the DHEA and the Dex?

Nieve- I've only heard of the regular supplements everyone touts. Royal Jelly, wheat grass, melatonin, fish oil,,, I think that's it.

AFM- does anyone know of a good doc around Chicago who would treat DOR? My doc doesn't seem too interested in continuing to treat me. And, I think I want a doc who specializes in this.

Tags
Fertility And Conception The Essential Guide To Boosting Your Fertility And Conceiving A Healthy Bab , Fertility Indicator Bioself , Fertility Goddess Sovata , Fertility 60 Tips , Fertility Facts Conceive Magazine Editors , Fertility Demystified A Self Teaching Guide , Infertility

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page