The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Page 7 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#181 of 621 Old 01-08-2014, 03:19 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

@JoyfamMama

that is so awful, you are just amazing to make it thru all that. 

#182 of 621 Old 01-08-2014, 03:33 PM

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Joy fam mama - hugs for the trials, huge congratulations on the effort to get to this place, and even bigger hugs for your attitude - to be able to see the funny side... Priceless!
Here's to only sticky babies entering your orbit wink1.gif
I spent 3-4 years battling vestibular and migraine issues,trying to be able to function normally again (you know cook,shop, go out to eat etc) the successes are so rewarding but a long journey takes great spirit to stay sane (or very supportive friends and family lol)
Adie how's it bee post transfer? Any pain, tiredness etc? Sorry to be nosy but it could be me soon wink1.gif

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... Waiting
#183 of 621 Old 01-08-2014, 06:39 PM

Joyfammama, I have repeated miscarriages too, after having my son with no problems. My re said nothing's wrong based on his tests, but I'm scheduled to return soon and asking for progesterone and thyroid tests....he said previously he doesn't believe progesterone therapy helps, but I want to try. I haven't heard of injecting hcg so crossing my fingers you get good results! Keep us posted. Right now my dr just says if I keep trying, I'll be able to carry to term, so I haven't done any treatments...which makes me believe nothing has been "fixed"

I'm a teacher so I luckily can wait to conceive until May or later and then take it really easy at home for those first several iffy weeks.
#184 of 621 Old 01-08-2014, 08:07 PM

Thank you tifga and chuord.

Little kind, that'd what I heard from every Dr before this one. The one I still have (and he's the greatest guy ever!) told me to just keep trying, one of these times I'd get lucky, and it would stick. This was after running the miscarriage panel, clotting disorders, etc. He also told me that the ob/gyn association, whatever they're called, says there's no proof progesterone supplementation works. But then when I went back to him for the next missed miscarriage infection and told how low my progesterone was, he said "oh yes, you definitely need progesterone. If you were my patient, I'd put you on injection until 13 weeks, because a progesterone level of 5 is the lowest I've ever seen a baby make it with." I honestly looked at him like he was crazy. Does he not remember telling me several weeks before that progesterone supplementation does no good??? Seriously?! My napro Dr also discovered that I have the double copy of the mthfr 667(?) gene mutation. My ob says that's hog wash. I really do love him tho... He tried his best to find out why I was having the miscarriages.

I will go back to him and show him my belly one day. I will, I will. And he will be over the moon for me.

All that to say, littlekind, there were massive reasons why I was losing babies that this napro Dr found. Honestly, how I have my 2 boys is a miracle. But even the regular ob who tried his hardest, didn't have a clue about any one of them.

And that may not be your case. But I do think you are absolutely right to at least see where your progesterone and estrogen are. If you'd like, I can PM you the list of blood work she has me do.

Wife, 27, to DH, 33, and Mama to DS1 Josiah - 8/09, DS2 James - 3/11, 10 angel babies, 3 foster children, and one adorable ALMOST ADOPTED son - 5/05 

#185 of 621 Old 01-08-2014, 08:49 PM

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)

Cheering for you, Adie!

Does anyone have any idea if having a runny nose makes for runny CM? I swear I keep getting fertile CM, but no temp rise. I've had a snotty nose for a couple of weeks. I know Mucinex thins the mucus in your respiratory system and at the cervix, so I'm wondering if there's any chance a virus could do the same...

Monkey (30) + Pirate (28) = a forever family (5/10) - Baby Bird (8/12), our long-awaited first, and one (9/13 @ 7w 6d); PCOS
*4***8***12***16***20***24***28**32***36***40** Oct 2014 it's a
#186 of 621 Old 01-08-2014, 09:00 PM

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Hey @JoyfamMama what is you ds's birthday in March as I to had a march babe in 2011 who had a mono twin which I lost.
Thanks for your story and keeping it real as the infertility journey has caused many of us counseling sessions and medication. How exciting for you to be given the green light!
#187 of 621 Old 01-09-2014, 05:40 AM

Tracyamber - his birthday is March 26. I was in the April club, tho, cuz I absolutely hated being at the end of the month with my other son. Lol! I don't remember your name. Were you in March or April DDC?

Wife, 27, to DH, 33, and Mama to DS1 Josiah - 8/09, DS2 James - 3/11, 10 angel babies, 3 foster children, and one adorable ALMOST ADOPTED son - 5/05 

#188 of 621 Old 01-09-2014, 07:52 AM

@JoyfamMama wow! March 22nd here! Can you believe I was not part of any due date club here on Mothering. I actually needed the support.
#189 of 621 Old 01-09-2014, 09:35 AM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)

Hi Ladies. Just popping in. It's been a hellishly busy week for me with work, working out and getting ready for my doc appt. I thought i would share a few updates since I kinda feel like I'm talking to girlfriends at this point:

Working Out

I've been all in on my dieting.  i'm watching my portions, cutting down/out carbs and working out everyday, using cinnamon and drinking plenty of water. I've done everything from cardio kickboxing to Zumba to playing Kinect with my son. I haven't really seen the scale move but I feel like I'm trimming down. I had to take a new passport picture and HATED the photos. My face looks huge and bloated. Sigh. I feel like a whale most days but I'll keep pushing.

Doc Appt

tomorrow is the big day. I'm trying not to stress. I'm dreading getting on the scale but I know I have to. I just want to know what's going on and where we go from here. I'm almost to the point that I'm ok with taking mediciation to get my period back but I don't know. Either way I'm trying to stay optimistic about tomorrow.

Me (32) - DH (38) - DS (5)
Expecting #2 in Dec 2014 ****5****10****15***20****25****30****35 ****40
I blog: allthingsandlife.blogspot.com
#190 of 621 Old 01-09-2014, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyamber View Post

@JoyfamMama wow! March 22nd here! Can you believe I was not part of any due date club here on Mothering. I actually needed the support.

OK, I was like, I don't remember your name at all. What happened to your time and at what age? Do you know?

Naturally - I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. You might want to look into trim healthy mama. It's pretty awesome :-)

#191 of 621 Old 01-09-2014, 06:15 PM

Joyfammama, I'm sorry to hear it took so long to get answers from your doctors. My ob/gyn said to do baby aspirin and he'll put me on progesterone next time, but re said no to that. I'm glad my gyno will anyway. Thanks for offering to pm the tests you did. I'd love to look into them before my next appt.

Do any of you know if baby aspirin seems to help.

I started charting again, now that I'm taking vitex, in hopes I'll see my basal temps go up (making more progesterone) and my luteal phase lengthen. This cycle I ovulated on cd14 instead of my usual 17-19 so maybe it is helping. If I can get my luteal phase around 12 rather than 10 I will be a happy girl and more ready to go for it again.

Mo, do you chart? Maybe knowing your temps will help you predict when you'll get your period? I don't know pcos very well so someone correct me if I'm wrong.
#192 of 621 Old 01-09-2014, 06:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Mo- I sounds like you're really working hard!!! Good for you! Maybe it's just one of those things where the scale will move all of a sudden. Don't eat before the docs appointment so you'll feel better stepping on the scale! :P. Good luck tomorrow!

Little kind - Unfortunately, I haven't seen any studies where baby aspirins been proven to help. Most docs put it in the 'it couldn't hurt' category. Good luck.

Monkey science - I would think they would go together. Mucous is mucous, right? wink1.gif Hopefully you're actually ovulating and it all works out. Is DH around?

Hi to everyone wave.gif Sorry I can't respond. I'm on my phone and can't see everyone's posts. But big news for me....

AFM - I got my period today! Yeah!!!! So we start this cycle. Hopefully it goes well. Here's to a successful iui in 13-ish days and a great beta 2 weeks after that!
tracyamber likes this.

Married to one of the last good guys left Jim
Mom to AJ 4/07 and Genevieve 5/09

And then: I'm really, really tired of making angels.

But wait, could it really be true?

The whole story at: www.xerxella.blogspot.com
#193 of 621 Old 01-09-2014, 07:20 PM

Xerxella - congrats!! It's so exciting to be in the game again... Here's to those betas!
Mo - wow you really are going hard! Don't wipe yourself out the first week

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... Waiting
#194 of 621 Old 01-09-2014, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyfamMama View Post

OK, I was like, I don't remember your name at all. What happened to your time and at what age? Do you know?

Naturally - I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. You might want to look into trim healthy mama. It's pretty awesome :-)
Okay I am assuming you meant to type twin or your computer auto corrected...I hate that. It was trisomy and we lost him between 23 and 24 months;(. Still makes me cry. How about your loss?

Eta : 24 weeks
#195 of 621 Old 01-10-2014, 04:11 AM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

So I haven't posted on MDC properly for a long time.  I mostly lurk.  So even though some of you don't know me, I kinda know you.  Creepy, right?  And those that I do know, graduates and otherwise, I'm often here, silently cheering you on.  (Or in your case X, "rooting for you").

This week, I'm feeling very lost.  I had my seventh miscarriage in December, and this cycle, a chemical pregnancy.  I know it's probably hormones talking, but I just feel a lot lousier than I usually do.

I'm pretty fed up with this whole process, actually.  I'm tired of seeing other people living these beautiful lives, with their beautiful families, while we just... struggle.  It's so hard to look at my husband, and know that I'm the reason that he doesn't have any children.  

We've been at this nearly five years now.  It feels like it has almost consumed my life.  I so badly want to give up, and move on, but I just can't.  I keep asking myself, what the magic number is?  I swore after three, that I could never do it again.  Same, after five.  But I'm still here, with this crazy notion that one day it's all gonna work out.  

I'm sorry for busting in and ranting AAM.  I honestly don't have a single person I can talk to IRL.  (Which reminds me of my new year's resolution of needing to meet some new people).

Me & him partners.gif and our beautiful fur boys Dukedog2.gif and Chopz dog2.gif

Forever missing our little ones lost

angel1.gif angel1.gif angel3.gif angel3.gif angel3.gif angel2.gif angel1.gif

How we survive, is what makes us who we are - Rise Against

#196 of 621 Old 01-10-2014, 05:46 AM

Oh, Milk, I love you, and I'm glad to see you. I will post more later, I'm probably burning breakfast.

Monkey (30) + Pirate (28) = a forever family (5/10) - Baby Bird (8/12), our long-awaited first, and one (9/13 @ 7w 6d); PCOS
#197 of 621 Old 01-10-2014, 06:48 AM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
subbing....

Milk - I'm so sorry you keep going through it. I don't have any words of wisdom, simply want to say that I'm thinking about you and sending you bigggg hugs.

X - Yeah for AF!!!

Hi to everyone else - I keep thinking about you all!

Me: 34, DH: 36, DD born 7/25/10 After 4 years of trying and failed IVF treatments (missing my angels).  IVF/ICSI worked this time! DS born 1/8/13!

www.3hearts2hold1love-emms.blogspot.com

#198 of 621 Old 01-10-2014, 06:51 AM

Milk hug2.gif it's good to see you again, and after everything the least you are entitled to is a rant. I am so sorry for your losses the last two months. I think the magic number is when your heart says enough already. Different people have differs levels of endurance. Yours seems pretty high but as always remember to be gentle with yourself.

Adie after everything that one embryo is truly amazing! I have everything crossed for you!

Laggie those numbers are so exciting! Grow lil' one grow!

Xerxella so glad to see you are starting another cycle, really hoping all goes smoothly this time around.

AFM I tried to post an update as they did my follicle counts etc but poor internet left it in the quick reply box. But anyway, after days of poor response & low hormones, we got my numbers up at the last minute. Things started to seem better with 4-5 follicles and 10 days of meds down, then we *finally* got in to see the reproductive urologists. Went in with advise from the RE to have a testicular aspiration to collect sperm for the cycle. The doctor refused to do it and urged us to cancel the cycle. He is certain that our losses in the past were due to fragile, unhealthy sperm and that with twice weekly injections he can turn that around. He is also convinced that until DH gets treatment we won't have embryos that are strong enough to survive. So on the very night before my trigger shot we pulled the plug. I really don't know what end is even up anymore. Doctor says we can try again in 2-4 months, in the meantime I feel a lot like Milk described. Perfect families all around me and we are left with empty arms. Again.

Also sorry for the rant but likewise have no one to talk with about this where I can let this show. Anyway, lots of good step for others here helps keep hope alive. upsidedown.gif

namaste.gif 37 married to the greatest guy in the world tiphat.gif45 w/ azoospermia from low T

IVF #1 angel1.gifangel1.gif

Frozen Transfer neg.gif

IVF #2 Cancled

IVF #3 ???

#199 of 621 Old 01-10-2014, 07:46 AM

@Milk8shake
I remember you from always coming out from lurking to root someone on!
Please please get support from us anytime! I always say the infertility road just sucks and is consuming and grieving. I'm sorry to hear about this cycle. Hugs to you. May I ask if you are doing IVF or what exactly...... Just curious for more info about you,hug2.gif
Tracy
#200 of 621 Old 01-10-2014, 08:08 AM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)

Today is the big day! heading out in about an hour to get back to my side of town for my doctor's appointment. I hope he decides to do the ultrasound today since we already have blood tests done and I want to know what the heck is going on with my body. Obviously I'm stress eating because I just had a half a cup of strawberry soda. Sigh. Let me go take a walk and and see if that helps.

Me (32) - DH (38) - DS (5)
Expecting #2 in Dec 2014 ****5****10****15***20****25****30****35 ****40
I blog: allthingsandlife.blogspot.com
#201 of 621 Old 01-10-2014, 09:20 AM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Milk8shake - I've missed you! I'm so glad to get news from you, but it breaks my heart that you are still in this struggle after all you've been through. I really hope your dreams come true someday (hopefully sooner rather than later). Take care of yourself. I'm sending you a ton of hugs.

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

#202 of 621 Old 01-10-2014, 10:43 AM

Littlekind, this napro Dr from the John Paul Institute firmly believes in baby aspirin, floor acid and vitamin B. According to her, I have to be on the the rest of my life, but while in childbearing years, it's very high doses of FA and vitamin B and 2 baby aspirin a day.

Tracy, yes, I meant *twin*. Darn autocorrect... I'm so sorry you lost him. I hope you at least got to have US pics?
We lost ours at 10 weeks. At 9 weeks, we could see his heartbeat, but couldn't measure his body. The next week he was gone. James just ate him up, unfortunately. But he is still like that. Lol. The US tech just thought we'd get pics the next week, and then it was too late. I would give almost anything to have a picture of him. They shared everything! They must have split just in time to literally not be siamese twins. And yes, I still cry. We named him Johnathan.

Milk, I'm so so sorry. I have also lost so many babies. I don't know you at all, so forgive me if you've already said this before, but do you know why you keep miscarrying?

Naturally, thinking about about you!

#203 of 621 Old 01-10-2014, 01:15 PM - Thread Starter

Milk - We're always rooting for you. Seriously, I think about you all the time and worry about you (of course in a non-creepy way). I wish you lived closer so I could be your shoulder to cry on. Can you ever get to the place where a loss is expected like a period? I know this is weird, but it's helped me. I expect a miscarriage like I expect a period at the end of my cycle. It's just what happens. Someday I might be surprised by a baby, but a period seems far more likely. You can jump in here anytime and rant away. We miss you around here.

naturally - Good luck today. Let us know how it goes.

joyfam - I didn't get a chance to say hi and welcome you to the club. :P I've thought in the past (and now think it again) that my main problem is an overly receptive uterus. It lets everybody snuggle in, but not everybody has what it takes to survive. Have you done genetic testing on any of your losses? It was really nice for me to have answers this last time.

wave.gif to EOE

AFM - So, I did a baseline today and I have a 13mm cyst. Seriously??!?!?! Well, that's one problem I have tried yet. I think my body likes to do a different problem everytime I cycle just to keep things interesting. Anybody had a cyst at baseline??? I'm waiting to see what the doc says. My E2 was only at 57. With my best cycle, my E2 was at 65 at baseline, so it sounds pretty good for me. I'm hoping the office will be ok with continuing. Waiting for their call.

#204 of 621 Old 01-10-2014, 01:38 PM

Milk - hugs!
Mo - fx!
Xerxella - I've only had one baseline (so far) and yep I had a 40mm cyst, doc did the ultrasound so commented on it at the time - he said it wasn't causing any issues and he wouldn't make a special trip to get it - but if we do ivf he will get the cyst during egg extraction.. Hope this puts your mind at ease, as yours is heaps smaller, he had no worries about me trying this month smile.gif

#205 of 621 Old 01-10-2014, 01:40 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Xerxella - I've never had a cyst, hopefully it won't stop you from continuing this cycle.

Milk8 - I am so sorry for your losses. I've only had two, and I'm still terrified for this pregnancy. Did you have any genetic testing done on any of them? My RE suggested donor eggs after two miscarriages, but that doesn't seem to be common advice. It might be my age, I'm 39 so I was running out of time. 

Mo - I hope your appointment today goes well.

Keli - I'm sorry your cycle was cancelled at the last minute. I hope the injections work for your husband though.

Finally pregnant with #1 and #2! Due September 9th, 2014 

#206 of 621 Old 01-10-2014, 02:20 PM - Thread Starter

So doc had no problems with going ahead. Yeah!!! He's starting me out at 450iu follistim!! Wow. That's high. That's what I did my ivfs at. Hopefully that'll counteract any problems the cyst may cause.

Wow Chuord!!! 40mm. That's huge. im more concerned that the cyst may be an extreme lead follicle which would really hurt this cycle. I guess we'll just wait and see what happens.
tracyamber likes this.

#207 of 621 Old 01-10-2014, 03:26 PM

Great news Xerxella! Here's hoping the cyst isn't a painful lead follicle.

#208 of 621 Old 01-10-2014, 07:26 PM

Hi, X! Thanks for the welcome :-) Super fertility really does exist, and it makes a lot of sense how I can get pregnant every single time. No, I never have and any genetic testing done. I have absolutely no insurance, so everything comes out of pocket... However, if it Continues, we may decide to do it.

Your E2 is about where mine is now, after months of getting it up from the 30s when I started!

#209 of 621 Old 01-10-2014, 09:42 PM

Milk - As far as I'm concerned, you're always welcome here. Even if you magically went on to have 8 perfectly healthy babies. I'm so sad for you for your continuing losses. I also frequently think of you, in a non-creepy way.

Mo - Hey, I think half a cup of soda is showing some serious restraint! I hope you do see the scale move some, too, but just changing your blood chemistry through diet can make a huge difference, too. Let us know how your visit went! The decision to induce or not induce a period is a hard one. On the one hand, it's nice to just hit the reset button. On the other hand, when your body's already acting crazy, it's natural to want to avoid adding further outside influences to the crazy.

X - Well, at least your body isn't boring? Yeah, I know, not comforting. But I hope your cycle goes well going forward. I did manage to have my way with DH right around both of my possible O dates (see my AFM), but who knows if it is doing any good? It might help if I got my pre-baby libido back at some point. :p

Keli - Wow, way to have your emotions/plans jerked around! Could they not freeze the eggs to try with later? I would have been so upset if that had happened to me. Hopefully you are taking it okay!

Laggie - How are you doing? Do you know when you'll have your ultrasound yet?

Everyone else: :blowkiss

AFM, so, I am an idiot and decided to use an OPK this morning as a substitute pregnancy test, since I was out of HPTs, and if I really ovulated when FF thinks I did, I should have gotten a BFP. Well, the OPK had a clear line on it (but wasn't as dark as the control). So it COULD mean pregnancy. Or it could mean that I haven't ovulated at all yet, and my body's still screwing around with its LH surges (much more likely). But of course, I got my tail all tied in a knot about it, and ran out to get an 88 cent test from Walmart. Except they were out, even at the one that usually has them. I swear those things are almost never in stock at most Walmarts. So I bought the stupid 2 for $8.50 and took one as soon as I got home. Which was a stark white BFN. Which could be a "real" BFN, or just a BFN because of not using FMU. But I am flatly refusing to do any more HPTs until I get the cheaper ones I ordered from Amazon yesterday. Besides, if I ovulated at all, I think it was just a couple of days ago, not when FF thinks I did. But probably this is just all for nothing, and I haven't ovulated at all. And to top it off, DS didn't take a nap today, so I never got a chance to call the nurse from the OB's who left me a message, probably because they have my bloodwork results back. ARRRGH.

#210 of 621 Old 01-11-2014, 11:06 AM

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Hi Everyone! 

@monkeyscience- Thank you for your cheers! I wish I could answer your question but I really have no idea! Sorry about the testing ordeal!!

@NaturallyMo- Good luck at your appointment.  I found in losing the weight that not eating carbs (well refined carbs), dairy, and committing to exercise 3 days a week, was not too much pressure.  I think your initiative is awesome right now!

@Milk8shake- I am so glad that you chimed in!  I often feel the same way.  DH and I have been at this for 5 1/2 years and I sometimes think I need to get a life.  I am so sorry for every loss you have endured on this journey...hugs!

@KeliG- My heart hurts for you!  It is so hard to put so much into a cycle only to have it not work out!!!  I am so very sorry. Rant away love!!!

@Xerxella- YAY for AF!  So what are you up to...is this the IUI cycle?  I have also had cysts at baseline and my Dr. just wants to see that they are not too big so they don't become the dominant follicles...which I had no cysts this time and still had two dominant empty follicles!!  Good luck my dear!

@JoyfamMama- it sounds like this dr is really helping you out!  What is floor acid?

@Laggie- how are you feeling mama??

@chuord- what's going on with you friend?  Once again, I love how supportive you always are to people.  You are a pretty amazing woman!

AFM- just waiting...but so thankful I get to wait this cycle!  It was also the due date of the baby we lost on Jan 9th.  It was hard but I tried to channel it in a positive way.  I decided to post about it on facebook (a huge step for me).  I am going to post what I said here too because I am sure you all can relate!! Love to you all!

~~"Today would have been the due date of the Baby that Cory and I lost in May. I wanted to post this in an attempt to dissuade some of the shaming that occurs when people are lost in the maze of infertility and loss. Often we are taught not to share our personal struggles as it may make others feel uncomfortable. It is not my aim to make others feel uncomfortable, it is my aim to speak honestly about one of the biggest struggles in my life without an aura of secrecy and shame. It is sharing that provides a place for connection and growth. Throughout this process I have learned to grieve expectations. I have learned to have faith and hope that it will happen, just perhaps not on my timeline. With every breath, every beta, every shot, every test, every ultrasound, and every day, I continue to work and pray for the one thing I have always wanted to be…A Mother."

Me- 35 blowkiss.gif pcos DH- 36 thumb.gif no issues

TTC since December 2008 9 clomid cycles...break! 2 more clomid cycles with trigger and TI

IUI #1 April 2013- BFP Ectopic May 2013 angel.gif IUI #2 July 2013- BFN IUI#3 August 2013-BFN IUI#4 October 2013-BFN

IVF #1 Dec 2013- BFP! angel.gif MC 9 1/2wks.

Tags
Infertility

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page