Clomid and Provera - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 12-29-2013, 05:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So I have a question. I have taken my first round of Clomid and I started my provera 5 days ago and still no cycle I have taken this plenty of times before just never the Clomid so I am wondering if this is normal. I have taken a pregnancy test like my doctor suggested before starting my clomid but it was negative so is it possible that it could have been a false negative? Please help.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 12-30-2013, 07:11 AM

Mentioned: 454 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Wait, I'm confused. You took Clomid, like days 3-7 or 5-9 or something like that of your cycle, right? Then after ovulation, you started provera, right? And that was 5 days ago? Well, you wouldn't expect your period until about 14 days after ovulation as long as you stay on the provera.

What day did you ovulate? Were you tracking that using home ovulation test kits or was the doctor monitoring it? Did you use a trigger to force ovulation?

Maybe I'm missing something.

Married to one of the last good guys left Jim
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mom to AJ 4/07
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Genevieve 5/09

And then:

And THEN twins: Matt 11/14
and his guardian angel Billy 11/18/14 - 11/28/14

Ten days in our lives, a lifetime in our hearts

The whole story at:

Tags
Infertility

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page