Want to share my sucess story!)) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 01-21-2014, 06:51 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

:) Hi, Ladies for a long time, probably for 8 years I and my husband couldn't have children. Thank God we found a very good clinic, doctors helped us and now we are happy parents. And due to this I want to share this experience with those who want to be parents but for some reasons can't be. I want to say that there is a WAY OUT! Anyone with me?

#2 of 3 Old 01-22-2014, 12:25 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What did you do dh and i tcc year half but due to age we use donor embryo four failed tries so far looking to adopt more real soon
#3 of 3 Old 01-22-2014, 11:27 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

We used donated eggs and my husband's sperm than embro was transfered into my uterus. I have problem with my ovaries but my hubby is ok. Egg donation is forbidden in my country, so we went abroad. I know that with age it became more difficult to conceive. If to talk about adoption I don't know, as for me better variant is surrogate mother for a few points...at first it can be genetically your child, if you have reproductive ovaries clinic can use your egg and hubby's sperm and you will have your child just another women will carry the child but even according DNA test child will be yours. I afraid to adopt cause I don't know the clinical record of the family, I don't know how mother carried the baby maybe she smoked or drank alcohol or had traumas what can

be bad for the baby, some bad things will apper in future development and if it will be 

surrogate mother you can watch how she carries, can watch what she eats, what she does and the main point for me is  - to be present

at the moment of birth, you can see how your child come into the world, you can take him or her on your arms from the

first moments of life, as for me it is great. Before the procedure of using

donated egg, we decided that if it failed we will use services of surrogate mother, so I searched some time ago information about it. 

Compared clinics, prices, in many countries it is forbidden but there is good ones which can help with it.

You still have a chance to have your child just don't hesitate, don't let hesitation to take your time.

Hope to here from you soon. Best wishes for you and your husband! XXXX

Tags
Infertility

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page