The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 - Page 26 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 70Likes

#751 of 1195 Old 05-05-2014, 12:14 PM

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
@shelley4 - If you are going to test, get a really good test like a First Respone Early Result. It's the one that says you can know 6 days before your missed period.

@kewpie80 - I'm excited for you to start! There is a new-ish study that shows that adding some LH really helps results in us older ladies. I think all the RE's are getting on board. My RE upped the Menopur in my cycle and I did get more eggs and a higher fertilization rate (but I question the overall quality...). But, we also did Lupron Flare instead of Antagonist, so maybe that's what made the difference. Good luck either way. I really hope it works for you.

@ilovemykiddos - Wait a second, wait a second, WAIT A SECOND!!!! So, a faint line, as in a faint line on an HPT???!?!? Even if you ovulated on time, you're only like CD 25, so 11 dpo? That's super early. It would be light at this point. I don't blame you for being cautious, but there is definitely someone trying to snuggle in down there. Protect your heart, protect your soul, and call up your new RE. Tell him you have a +HPT and would like a bloodtest. The office will just say congratulations and schedule you the bloodtest. You're not the first person who has gotten pregnant before starting treatment. Do whatever you need to feel comfortable. If a bloodtest will just stress you out, don't do it. If you'd just like an ultrasound at 6 weeks, then do that. If you'd like to do nothing, then do that. There's no right answers here. Do what you need to to protect your own sanity. Big hugs! I'm cautiously optimistic for you! grouphug.gif

PS At my age there's no chance all 3 would take and make it. Even if all 3 implanted, we'd certainly miscarry at least one along the way because of chromosonal incompetence. That's just the reality. We transferred 3 last time (but they were 3 day-ers, not 5 day blastocysts) and only one impanted and was chromosonally incompetent 69XXX and we miscarried her.

Married to one of the last good guys left Jim
Mom to AJ 4/07 and Genevieve 5/09

And then: I'm really, really tired of making angels.

But wait, could it really be true?

The whole story at: www.xerxella.blogspot.com
#752 of 1195 Old 05-05-2014, 01:33 PM

Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemykiddos View Post

X...3 transferred so you may get triplets??

AFM..faint line. I did not keep track of when I ovulated this month. My Af started 4/11. I didn't see an re this month as we were getting consult with a new Dr. So I have no way to get my blood tested.

Yes, piggyback on what@Xerxella said! I think I would just call the clinic and schedule a blood test or just call your regular doctor to put in a lab order for a blood test. Wow !
@Xerxella you know everything about infertility!!!!thumb.gif
#753 of 1195 Old 05-05-2014, 03:20 PM

Mentioned: 208 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Ilovemykiddos - me too smile.gif all of the above- just do what's right for you!
Xerxella - yay for being pupo! Hugs on the others, since freezing is all included in the cost of the cycle it's a shame they can't just 'try' I mean if it doesn't work they were going to expire anyway right?
Kewpie - great to hear from you! I forget if I've asked - have you or Xerxella taken melatonin before ER? I'm guessing you are taking vit e and cq10 for egg quality? I'm just wondering since I'm the oldest here if it helped me get the 6 viable blasts last cycle. Maybe it's worth a try? Although I do have a really high AMH so circumstances may be different. Are you excited about this month? Or are you still flat after the last one?
Mo - how are you? How's the pg symptoms treating you?
Tracy - so exciting!!! It's getting so close! I'm guessing it's like a normal ivf where you are all hoping for a good batch of eggs with enough blasts to freeze?
Afm - Xerxella I have no idea when AF will be here this month - o was a week late so who knows? I'm probably around 12dpo AF is typically day 14-15, I really don't think I'll be tempted to test before then - I find poas too traumatic and am soo enjoying being relaxed lol. I'm really in the dark this month - although I've had a few crampy twinges, I've had them since before o - I reckon that blood filled corpus luteum the doc found (reason we postponed ivf a month) has been a bit sore. However I'm in with some chance, if I do get lucky it'll be adding the flax oil to both diet and on shin that's helped (seems to have a nutrient required to prepare uterus for implantation - according to natural therapist).
Good luck everyone and keep us posted!

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... BFP! 15dpo 336 hcg, 17dpo 681 hcg... Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words
#754 of 1195 Old 05-05-2014, 03:58 PM

chuord - I'm pretty angry about their refusal to freeze them. I agree. Let's at least try! If they die in the thaw or die now, what difference does it make? And, here's the kicker, I would have to (and it's no problem) pay for the freezeing. It's an extra $1,100 and not covered by insurance! So, please, I'm trying to give you money! I think in the end it would hurt their stats so that's why they didn't do it. greensad.gif

And, I am on Melatonin, CoQ10 and fish oil by the tablespoon full! I think AMH has a lot to do with it. They measured my AMH at 0.26, which is basically undetectable. I SHOULD be getting 2 or 3 eggs per cycle, so I've been pretty happy with how well I did do on all this.

#755 of 1195 Old 05-05-2014, 04:45 PM

Yeah, they should have frozen them!
@Chuord yes, it is basically the same. Hoping for a good number of eggs. Hey, tell me more about flax seed oil. I will look it up too. Should I be doing it to help with implantation? I do eat a lot of it daily because we love it's nutty taste. And one more thing, I have you and xerxella beat on the age and my birthday is in July;) though I am not using my own eggs but rather using my beautiful uterus and body!!!!!!
#756 of 1195 Old 05-05-2014, 05:07 PM

Xerxella - I get it my AMH is 67ish do you did really well to get that many. Stupid statistics!
Tracy - lol I have this visual of a glowing uterus - like a model on a runway basking in its glory - awesome! Oops re age I forgot! I'm soo hoping I'm pg before my bday in June - something off putting about 40 and no children yet lol.

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... BFP! 15dpo 336 hcg, 17dpo 681 hcg... Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words
#757 of 1195 Old 05-05-2014, 07:03 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Read everything but I only have a minute to update.
Started stims today 225 gonal f. My ultrasound looked good this morning they tell me. I thought one follie looked bigger but I guess since I'm only cd 2 they're all antral follicles. I'm in the low AMH club, 1.1 I believe. I've had okay response my first 2 cycles. I'm hopeful PGD is the answer.
I expect to trigger after 10 days of stims, so prob day 11.... Next Thursday, for a Saturday retrieval. May 17th retrieval.
So my forms are filled out for a single embryo transfer (standard for a fresh cycle at my age at my clinic). We decided we want to do two. There's a spot on the consent day of that you can sign to transfer more than recommended. Anyone dealt with this before?
My doctor is strongly against twins so I feel like calling to discuss beforehand will just complicate things. It's likely he won't do our transfer (he only did our first, of 5).

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#758 of 1195 Old 05-06-2014, 03:57 AM

Oh @tracyamber, I'm sure you get told all the time what a gorgeous uterus you have! orngtongue.gif

@toothfairy2be - I think I'd wait and see. My doc and I had decided on no more than 2 Blasts. She was very concerned about HOMs. So, I felt for sure I would have to choose between 2 excellent blasts or 1 excellent and 1 runt and vitrify the other excellent. But that never came up. They had no problem transferring 3 blasts. No one even blinked over that part. I know with the ASRM guidelines I qualify for up to 3 blasts, but I thought they'd at least be as concerned as my own doc was, but no.

Also, you just never know how the cycle will go. I really though I'd have leftovers to biopsy and freeze, but, sadly, no. greensad.gif

#759 of 1195 Old 05-06-2014, 07:06 AM

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuord View Post

Kewpie - great to hear from you! I forget if I've asked - have you or Xerxella taken melatonin before ER? I'm guessing you are taking vit e and cq10 for egg quality? I'm just wondering since I'm the oldest here if it helped me get the 6 viable blasts last cycle. Maybe it's worth a try? Although I do have a really high AMH so circumstances may be different. Are you excited about this month? Or are you still flat after the last one?

I'm very flat still and not hopeful at all. It's probably just self preservation. I've never heard of taking melatonin or vit e or cq10.  I just take prenatals, fish oil, and baby aspirin.  Maybe i should be taking more?  

Me: 33 PCOS Him: 33 vericocele
13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks
IVF #2 Liam and Maisie (now 2 years old)
IVF #3 BFN and no frosties
IVF #4 BFP!!!! Twins again!

#760 of 1195 Old 05-06-2014, 07:39 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

i'm currently 5dp5dt, and starting to drive myself bonkers :P  i just want to find out already.  gosh.

Momma to K ('01), E ('03) and A ('07)
Acting as a Gestational Surrogate for my cousin, EDD Jan 17th
#761 of 1195 Old 05-06-2014, 08:03 AM

Melatonin: Here are the studies: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3169684/ http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/201071.php It APPEARS to have only upside and no downside. I took 3mg a day at night before bed. On a side note, all of these studies are with IVF. There's some evidence that it can limit the LH surge naturally. This doesn't matter in IVF because, of course, they don't use the LH surge to finish the maturation of the eggs. But, if you're trying naturally there's a small chance it'll limit your LH surge and has the potential to impair your ovulation.

Vitamin D: A shout out here to Vitamin D. A deficiency has really been shown to impair fertility and the vast majority of people (even in sunshine states) are deficient. It appears that a lack of vitamin d impairs fertility through the endometrium since one of the studies is on donor recipients cycles. ( @tracyamber are you on Vitamin D?) Studies: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24210230 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22914766

Vitamin E - I haven't one any recent research on this. I think it's supposed to increase blood flow, but I also read a small study on how it increased still birth rates, which scarred the crap out of me, so I didn't do that.

CoQ10 - This one definitely seems to be a good idea. Here's a nice article about it. http://www.obgynnews.com/single-view/ivf-aneuploidies-may-be-fewer-with-coq10/3905f714815d1b5f7bedefc088e69fb7.html and a mouse study: http://www.ctvnews.ca/supplement-touted-as-way-to-extend-fertility-1.744549 This definitely appears to be in the it couldn't hurt and it might really help category. It's super expensive, so that sucks. I did 200 (iu's?) 2x's a day. There's some much, much higher recommended amounts and much, much lower recommended amounts. So, do what you can on that.

That's my thoughts! smile.gif

#762 of 1195 Old 05-06-2014, 08:05 AM

Shelley - Just test tomorrow morning then. You'll have some sort of answer.... One note of caution, FET's seem to have lower initial betas from what I've seen. So, it might be negative tomorrow and still be a positive in the long run. It depends on how you feel about that ambiguity.

#763 of 1195 Old 05-06-2014, 09:07 AM

@Xerxella
I will have to find some research I have found as well supporting vitamin D. I do know most people a deficient and I was significantly being on the 45 parallel. I am on vitamin d as of now. My doctor recommends it. Part of me really trusts the clinic seeing that it is ranked 5th for IVF/ donor eggs success rates. Thanks for your research as well. I will be back.
#764 of 1195 Old 05-06-2014, 12:51 PM

@Xerxella
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyamber View Post

@Xerxella
I will have to find some research I have found as well supporting vitamin D. I do know most people a deficient and I was significantly being on the 45 parallel. I am on vitamin d as of now. My doctor recommends it. Part of me really trusts the clinic seeing that it is ranked 5th for IVF/ donor eggs success rates. Thanks for your research as well. I will be back.

I totally read your post wrong. I was multitasking..,,.. I am not very good at that. The other day I put the boxed cereal in the frig instead of the milk. I was talking on the phone..... Oops

Yes, the clinic has me on vitamin D and they check it often to make sure my levels are going up. I think the magnesium oil I made and put on my feet nightly has helped in my rapid increase. Magnesium+ D = proper calcium absorption right?
#765 of 1195 Old 05-06-2014, 12:54 PM

@shelley4 piggyback on what@Xerxella said and just test in the morning. I hope you see two lines!!!!!! I'm with @chuord and I will not test early. It makes my life complicated and miserable. I will just enjoy my pupo time... Lol
#766 of 1195 Old 05-06-2014, 02:38 PM

Kewpie - I'd have a look at those articles, decide what feels right for you and talk to the nurse at the clinic - melatonin is script (here in Aus) but the rest are on the shelf. Hugs!! It sucks to start a cycle feeling that flat, but i totally understand, if I end up needing next months ivf it will be hard to get excited!
You may not need the supps as you are younger - most of them have some role for egg anti oxidation and keeping them youthful smile.gif but I'm not complaining I'm sure it helped me get my frosties.
Tracy - you make me feel more sane by embracing the no testing smile.gif 13dpo today and I'm starting to feel stressed, but even if I got bfp I'd still be stressed lol so I'm leaving it alone...
Xerxella - how are you feeling? Did you get any side effects from retrieval?

#767 of 1195 Old 05-06-2014, 04:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The line is faint. My daughters 10th bday is in 2 weeks and I am afraid. The new re said my hsg report said he could not get dye to spill bec my cervix was open. But I told her that had to be a typo bec the hsg Dr said I was fine and my old re signed off. So I have that in the back of my head. But I know the new re is wrong.

If I didn't have my daughters bday I'd do a blood test but I don't want it to affect her day. My miscarriage really upset me in a deep in your bones way and what if my numbers are low again? I'm nervous.
#768 of 1195 Old 05-06-2014, 06:18 PM

Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)

Hey all!  Just thought I would pipe in on the supplement thoughts.  I am currently on Coq 10, Vitamin D, Prenatal, Fish Oil, and melatonin.  I have also started taking pregnitude for egg quality (a powder made of myo-inositol and folic acid).  When I take them every day I at least feel like I'm doing something...not to mention the awesome jokes I get to make about my old lady pill box.  @Kewpie80- Don't be discouraged...if I were you I would just add in the coq10 and vitamin D now. I actually have loved the melatonin for sleep! 

I am so excited for all of you moving right along! 

Where do you all get your IVF meds?  I am trying to find a lower cost place to get them.  Last time I got them from Israel and they were cheaper but just wondering what you all do!

Me- 35 pcos DH- 37 no issues
TTC since December 2008 9 clomid cycles...break! 2 more clomid cycles with trigger and TI
IUI #1 April 2013- BFP Ectopic May 2013 IUI #2,#3,#4 BFN
IVF #1 Dec 2013- BFP! MC 9 1/2wks.
IVF #2 June 2014- OHSS 5 frosties
FET #1 August 2014 BFP!!
Identical Twins!!
#769 of 1195 Old 05-06-2014, 06:41 PM

@tracyamber - I reread my post and realized how unclear it was! :P I rewrote it so now I think it's legible. I'm glad your RE is on top of it! smile.gif

@ilovemykiddos - OK. Big hugs to you first off. hug2.gif The HPT wpuld be faint either way because youre ao eart. Theres no way to know at this point if this is a loss or a take home baby. I think you should do whatever makes you felt the best. So, maybe, in this case, it's to completely ignore the HPTs, get through your daughters birthday and if you still haven't gotten your period after that, then go see a doctor. There's really no rush. Theres nothing a doc can do eitherway. Nothing going to change for 40-ish weeks. You can certainly just do nothing for a while until your ready to deal with it.

@adiejan - My meds are covered by insurance, so I just get them at a local pharmacy. I don't know anything about getting your meds from overseas. shrug.gif

@chuord - this retrieval and transfer were pretty smooth. Is your next step after this cycle to put back your frosties?

@Kewpie80- I was feeling pretty flat at the sart of this cycle, then I get more into it around trigger time. Eh. It doesn't matter if you're excited or not. It'll happen or it won't either way.
tracyamber likes this.

#770 of 1195 Old 05-06-2014, 06:50 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I also take coq10 (ubiquinol), D3, magnesium, prenatal, fish oil, methylfolate. I've taken so many things over the years I've tried to minimize pills and maximize my diet by eliminating all processed foods, grains, dairy and sugar. Hopefully it will help. The dark chocolate I've been sneaking the last few days is my self sabotage.
Also for lining l-arginine and vitamin e. Both are shown in studies to improve lining. I'm not taking them as I haven't had a problem with lining in fresh cycles.
I've had such headaches this cycle. I've never been headache prone. I'm not sure whether it's my hormones or my chocolate eating.
Stim day 2 is complete. Tomorrow I add menopur and reduce my gonal f.
X- you're right about never knowing what to expect. Frosties are really so rare & I've taken getting them for granted. I'm just so fearful that this cycle when we are paying so much we will underperform. I get 4 IVF paid for, this is #3 so PGD is our first real IVF expense.

Adie do you have any local Resolve chapters that can offer donations? We are blessed that insurance pays for meds so I'm not of much knowledge on ordering meds.

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#771 of 1195 Old 05-06-2014, 07:26 PM

Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
I'm really jealous that some of you have insurance to help with this! Last year we spent 30k out of pocket for infertility bs! Ughhhhh

Me- 35 pcos DH- 37 no issues
TTC since December 2008 9 clomid cycles...break! 2 more clomid cycles with trigger and TI
IUI #1 April 2013- BFP Ectopic May 2013 IUI #2,#3,#4 BFN
IVF #1 Dec 2013- BFP! MC 9 1/2wks.
IVF #2 June 2014- OHSS 5 frosties
FET #1 August 2014 BFP!!
Identical Twins!!
#772 of 1195 Old 05-06-2014, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiejan View Post

I'm really jealous that some of you have insurance to help with this! Last year we spent 30k out of pocket for infertility bs! Ughhhhh
I have a pill box too.. Lol
We use a local compounding pharmacy for our medications. My insurance only covers the lupron. And this time we were buying meds for two . I sure hope this works. But in the past we ordered our meds through Briova and Ascend.
@ilovemykiddos sending you hugs and I know the feeling you are talking about. Nothing like it. I hope I don't see it's face again. Hugs and enjoy your daughter's birthday,

Afm I know I am doing a cycle similar to a FET so no stims. I am taking 2,000 IUI vitamin D, prenatals, My clinic specifically makes me take CitraNatal Assure. Also, baby aspirin and I am taking a probiotic just because they have me taking an antibiotic off and on and my kefir grains are being funny. I also put spirulina in a smoothie daily. Oh and my magnesium oil...
I love reading what everyone is taking. Great topic.
@chuord sending you a " don't test" hug. You are the one who ultimately convinced me . Makes no sense for some of us! Knit or dance and stay busy!
#773 of 1195 Old 05-06-2014, 10:11 PM

Xerxella - no to the frosties, I'm onto another fresh cycle... Mentally I need the security if those 4 frosties for the future smile.gif
Really glad you had a smooth run this time!
Tracy, adie - I'm a pill box girl too, dh shakes his head lol, but I was taking supps for my health before we started IF stuff.
For me I take; high DHA fish oil (great for headaches), beet flow and omnizyme (helps me get the best out if my food), colloidal iodine (3 drops in water each morning), and around 3 pm a glass of water with vital greens and Percy's powder (has essential minerals inc magnessium), with dinner I'm having Aussie sea mineral drops in juice... My natural lady is always trying to improve her diet, we then muscle test to see if it works for me - I've found out deficiencies in several things that way - plus sometimes the body doesn't metabolize something and we clear the block.
Tf2b - hugs on the headaches, everything crossed for you on this one smile.gif
Adie - how are you in general?
Tracy - do they give you any updates on her follicle count?
Afm - a little too stressed and feeling like crap lol... Trying to stay grounded...

#774 of 1195 Old 05-06-2014, 10:45 PM

@chuord stay grounded!!!!!!!! Hugs hugs
And yes, my donor has a suppression check this week and I will know details of it and everything afterwards. The day of retrieval I will get a report and the embryologist will call to tell me how things are progressing.also, dh has to go there and give his contribution so to speak. smile.gif
Right now all I know is we paid for her medication last week and she's off bc pills
Don't stress!!!!!!!!!!! When is your beta?
#775 of 1195 Old 05-07-2014, 12:58 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

so i POAS today, it's 6dp5dt, and BFN.  still early, so trying not to lose hope.

Momma to K ('01), E ('03) and A ('07)
Acting as a Gestational Surrogate for my cousin, EDD Jan 17th
#776 of 1195 Old 05-07-2014, 04:13 AM

Shelley - Hugs. FETs might take awhile to get a good beta rolling. I'm not one to give false hope and I'll tell you you really are still in the running. hug.gif

AFM - I should take my own advice. Stark white BFFN this morning. They were hatching 3 days ago. How could they not have started to implant by now? The truth is, I've had a touch of brown spotting everyday including Sunday. I really thought it was implantation. But now I wonder if the doc didn't just scratch my cervix or something. greensad.gif I mean, if a hatching blast can't figure out how to implant how can anything else? Feeling down today.

#777 of 1195 Old 05-07-2014, 04:21 AM

Tracy - that's excellent that they keep you in the loop! ... Thanks for the hugs smile.gif
Normally they send me for a beta on 16dpo, she just said to call her when AF starts... So obviously there's not much expectation at their end... Saturday is 16 so I think I'll take a hpt then, if anything I'll go in for bloods.
Shell - Xerxella knows her stuff, try and stay calm (says the crazy lady who only wonders if she's of half of every minute lol)
Night all xxxx
tracyamber likes this.

#778 of 1195 Old 05-07-2014, 05:08 AM

Mentioned: 213 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)

Hello everyone,

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday. Between my husband had a doctor's appointment at 9 am, we didn't get seen until 11:30 am and working my butt off on schoolwork, I never got online.

Hope everyone is having a great week.

We got more information about my husband's test yesterday and we have decided we are moving forward with it. His test is on May 29th. So with any luck we will get to do our first round of IVF in the middle of June. We will be using ICSI as well.

The zoo was a great way to relax and enjoy spending time together.

Fingers crossed still @Xerxella. Sorry that you didn't get any to freeze. The clinic should of respected your opinion. Thanks for the information about the vitamins. Our clinic stressed vitamin D and since I have issues with symptoms of SAD in the winter, I was all for loading up on it. Sorry to hear you are feeling down dear. Hugs!

Hugs @Kewpie80. Sorry to hear you are so flat this month.

Super excited for you @ilovemykiddos. Hope you can arrange a blood test

You sound like you are very calm this month @chuord. Stay grounded dear

Hi @tracyamber (sorry to hear about your issues multitasking LOL) and @NaturallyMo

Hi @toothfairy2be- sounds like you are moving right along. Our clinic will transfer 1 great embryo or 2 of slightly lesser quality. 

Hi @shelley4- I think I would be going crazy in your situation too. Hugs try to remain hopeful dear

Hi @adiejan- I am too scared to buy my meds off the internet. We are lucky that insurance has agreed to cover 80% of all my meds. I have my vitamins in a pill box too- it makes it easier/more organized.

Sorry if I forgot anyone! 

tracyamber likes this.

Me 28, DH 30 , 2 Kitties and working towards having Baby #1. 
“The past has no power over the present moment.” Eckhart Tolle
#779 of 1195 Old 05-07-2014, 07:16 AM

@Xerxella
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxella View Post

Shelley - Hugs. FETs might take awhile to get a good beta rolling. I'm not one to give false hope and I'll tell you you really are still in the running. hug.gif

AFM - I should take my own advice. Stark white BFFN this morning. They were hatching 3 days ago. How could they not have started to implant by now? The truth is, I've had a touch of brown spotting everyday including Sunday. I really thought it was implantation. But now I wonder if the doc didn't just scratch my cervix or something. greensad.gif I mean, if a hatching blast can't figure out how to implant how can anything else? Feeling down today.
@Xerxella I know the feeling. My last transfer when the embryologist was giving the embryos through the window to the doctor he mentioned that two were hatching and I was so excited. The bfn was a major slap in the face and the beginning of my depression. I mean how can two not implant? I started to wonder if it was my doctor's technique of putting them back. It is amazing how this journey can bring on "crazy " thinking. I still get caught up in it and recently looked at my last clinic's CDC report and they only do a small percentage of frozen and in2010 and basically before they were 0 for all FET. 2011 was the only year they had success. I was 2012-2013:(
Aren't you still in the game though? How many day past transfer are you and were they blasts? Sorry I cannot remember. I am going to go look back on old posts. Seems you are way early. Hugs though and many more.
ETA
I just looked back and you are only 6 days past 3 day!!!!!! Do not worry so soon and stop testing!!!!!!!!! Don't make me walk over to you house and raid your bathroom!!!!!!! Lol I wonder how long it would actually take me to walk? I'm in Oregon smile.gif okay
#780 of 1195 Old 05-07-2014, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley4 View Post

so i POAS today, it's 6dp5dt, and BFN.  still early, so trying not to lose hope.
insure wish there was a hug button. I am going to have to bring that up with administration!

Hugs...... It's still early. I love and hate POAS.

Tags
Infertility

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List
chuord, Xerxella

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page