The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 70Likes

#181 of 1196 Old 03-10-2014, 08:17 PM

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

@ilovemykiddos  my first 2 miscarriages were d & c due to 'missed miscarriages', with my second fresh cycle I started bleeding (like a regular AF) on 13 dpo, I bled regular flow for 5 days even through my beta on 15 dpo was 65 and went up to 73 two days later. It dropped off 2 days after that down to around 20. I was surprised because I'd already had so much bleeding. Then 2 more days later I started having heavy clotting for 2 days and spotted for about a week. This time 13dpo my beta was 69, 15dpo was 88, 17dpo was 157, 18dpo was 115, 21dpo was 12. I stopped my progesterone that day and started bleeding 2 days later. This time it was totally like normal AF, the cramping felt like I was having clots (like the last time), but there were none. Even the cramps were bearable. I have stage 3 endo so I have dealt with some pretty severe cramps, my miscarriage cramps were nothing compared to pre-LAP endo cramps. I am so sorry you have to experience this and that there are so many women on here that can relate from multiple experiences. You can try again whenever you are ready. The NaPro community pretty firmly believes that egg quality doesn't return for 3 cycles following miscarriage (even early mc). With my 3rd mc my first and second periods after were both very clotty and brown. I haven't gotten another cycle but I agree with @Xerxella that you may ovulate later. Typically I ovulate around days 11-13 and this cycle was 16. My first mc my LP was only 9 days for the first 2 cycles. The later miscarriages my LP was normal (for me), around 12 days. Again, I am so sorry you have gone through so much and offer private messages if you need someone to chat with or just to vent.

@tifga good luck on wednesday! That all seems like good signs so far!

@Autumnlaughing Congrats! Did you put back 1 or 2? That sounds like a twin beta… maybe I'm just hopeful...

@Xerxella you are always such a wealth of information and honesty without being harsh. I'm only 28 so age doesn't explain all my miscarriages. Neither, unfortunately does any of the testing they have done… or any of the adjunctive treatments we have tried. I have lots of questions I would like your opinion on though. I'll post them below! I hope you had a relaxing (as relaxing as a disney vaca can be) vacation and are on track for a good cycle.

@Milk8shake Lupus is so interesting… It is hard to imagine that could be the missing link. When are you expecting all of your testing to be complete? I am curious to ask my doc about the effect of my thyroid. I've had it tested periodically but have been treated 'prophylactically' since before my first IVF. Since November it started going crazy so they were adjusting my meds. I just happened to have a check on the day of my second beta and even though they had just upped my meds 4 weeks prior, my TSH was 2.9. At that point my beta was already failing. I can't help but wonder if an underlying thyroid problem after implantation could be the missing link. Who knows...

@chuord good luck tomorrow! (or today… what time is it there?!) How many embies did you put back?

@mainebaby Sounds like things are progressing well! Keep us updated!

@NaturallyMo vent is totally okay. Anytime I hear someone is pregnant or TTC it makes me infuriated. The fact that she didn't tell you is so frustrating… is it because she was trying to protect you because she knew you would be sad or is she just thoughtless? 

@Kewpie & @tracyamber Good Luck with your upcoming cycles! Exciting times!! 

AFM- So they scheduled me for this Thursday for my repeat LAP. It was going to be the 26th but they got a cancellation for Thursday and I really want to get it over with. 

A few questions for anyone with an opinion or lurkers with this experience. I am considering doing 3 mos of depot lupron before another cycle. Feelings on this for repeat miscarriages/endo treatment/following a laproscopy… I  haven't gotten my doctors opinion yet. I see so many doctors at this point it is hard to keep track. Second question. If I am going to do a LAP and 3 mod of endo, would it make more sense to do a FET of 2 6day blasts (morulas on day 5), or to go right into a fresh cycle with PGD. My concerns are that we are Catholic (I feel like a broken record saying all this again), I struggle constantly with the loss of our embryos and doing IVF to begin with. My optimistic personality likes to believe we will get pregnant with twins from our last 2 embryos but history shows that is most unlikely. My fear is that we will do a fresh cycle and have a number of 'normal' embryos, finally get pregnant and then have a number of embryos frozen. I am trying to put my religious reservations aside and go from a scientific standpoint of what gives me the best chance of a healthy pregnancy. More details that complicate this are we are considering moving out of state. My current insurance I have 2 more IVF cycles covered in full but if we move we could never afford IVF out of pocket. So again, guilt about having embryos 'waiting' for a 'what if' situation but fear that if we don't do a fresh cycle in the next year we may never be able to conceive if I miscarry again and we have moved. Other detail is my sister has offered to be a gestational carrier. So if we do a frozen cycle and miscarry I would be more months behind on doing a fresh cycle and possibly miscarrying again before using a carrier. If I do a fresh cycle I can eliminate a bunch of months deciding when to followup with my sister… we could be pregnant through her before the end of the year if I do a fresh cycle right off my lupron. I think that is all my questions and the details. Obviously my doctors opinion will weigh heavily on where we go with this. 

C + B + 10y together, 6y married, 5y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis
recurrent miscarriages IVF 2/13@10w , FET 6/13@7w, IVF 10/13@4w, FET 2/14 @4w
Failed IVF 5/14, IVF OHSS Freeze all with PGD 8/14- 6 PGD normal embryos
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

Cautiously expecting TWINS after FET of 2 PGD normal 5 day blastocysts 9/13/14
***4***8**12***16***20***24***28***32***36* **40
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#182 of 1196 Old 03-10-2014, 09:01 PM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturallyMo View Post

DH and I have been BD'ing during my entire fertile window. Since my last OPK on Saturday or Sunday, I got a negative so does that mean we BD one more day and then break? Or should we continue BDing every other day? He's out late tonight at a show and probably wont home until midnight. By then we will both be too exhausted.
@naturallymo: I'd DTD tonight just for good measure. If you were temping you'd probably know if you had O'd yet. Lol - I know how you feel about that tho. One more question about temping....have you considered just temping during your fertile window? Lots of women just do it before O and until they see temp shift...that way you don't have to do it. all. month. long. Idk why I'm so persistent on temping. I just started a couple of cycles ago. I guess I just like how it removes so much guesswork. And I want you to get pregnant so badly!! Not that temping gets you pregnant. Wouldn't that be nice if that's all it took?

Me , 38 years old; DH , 39 years old
DD - 11 , DD - 9 (both from previous marriage), and me and DH have DS - 4 .
07/04, 02/13, 10/13, 02/14,
05/14
#183 of 1196 Old 03-10-2014, 09:02 PM

Mentioned: 354 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Tf2b - I understand your religious dilemma, but you will be in control of the future of any frosties... And reading what you say it's important to you to do another fresh cycle... Remember God is both understanding and caring - go with the option that gets you your baby... You have already put soo much into it.

Tracy - woohoo that's so exciting!!! Great that you found the right genetic mix - it's not essential but helps the child feel the connection. So excited!
Kewpie - you sound closer!
Autumn laughing - fx for you lady!
Xerxella - I had the transfer a few hours ago, and he uses Valium to relax the uterus so I'm zoned lol. In the end we have a few stragglers that are developing a little slowly, but had 3x6bb, 1x4bb that are considered good, and another 1x 5-6bc so I'm thinking they'll freeze three - I'll call tomorrow to find out. Apparently normal is 1/6 for my age group so 4-5/14 is really good results...
Love you all, I'm off to relax with Star Wars...

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
***4***8***12******20***24***28***32***
36***40
#184 of 1196 Old 03-10-2014, 11:00 PM

Mentioned: 209 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
@chuord I thought your transfer was going to be Tuesday. Congrats and rest up and make sure your dh is doing everything for you. No spicy food okay and keep your feet warm.
#185 of 1196 Old 03-11-2014, 02:00 AM

Thanks Tracy - it is Tuesday here (I'm in Australia) and I've got the AC on for cool lol... I got my pineapple and am eating a bit over 5 days smile.gif thanks for that... Anyone who has a second I'd appreciate you visualizing them implanting wink1.gif extra motivation can't hurt right!
Sorry about the lack of personals - I really appreciate all the love and will be back to support soon xxx

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
36***40
#186 of 1196 Old 03-11-2014, 02:36 AM

Ok I have to add a couple of bits of great info I found... For those doing ivf
http://www.advancedfertility.com/blastocystimages.htm this website shows the different quality and development stages of embryos (3&5 day)

36***40
#187 of 1196 Old 03-11-2014, 06:11 AM

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)

@tracyamber and @mainebaby –I am going on BC too before starting IVF according to the clinic

Welcome back from vacation @Xerxella

Totally understand your anger and frustration @NaturallyMo

@ilovemykiddos- hugs hun. So sorry to hear your news. When I had early miscarriages (2 as a teenager in high school) it was a little worse than a normal period.

Fingers crossed @tifga

Just waiting to hear from the clinic…..trying to keep myself busy. Me and my husband have been talking (worried about finances and being able to afford IVF- talked to the lawyer and hopefully within the next 2 weeks we will have more concrete answers) trying to get some stuff done around the apartment (picked up the spare bedroom yesterday). I think my husband wants to post here too or at least read some of your posts- I think he is feeling very isolated/alone.

I definitely feel like I need more information and to learn the lingo.

@toothfairy2be- I cannot imagine what is going on in your own head and heart- it is hard to deal with it all.

@chuord- how many did you get transferred? Fingers crossed dear. We were told they could either do a transfer at 3 days or at 5 days. I am not sure why you would do it on one day rather than the other.

Me 28, DH 31 , 2 Kitties and working towards having Baby #1. 
“The past has no power over the present moment.” Eckhart Tolle
#188 of 1196 Old 03-11-2014, 06:51 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)

Alright everyone, I'm doing an update check-in. Please check the first post of the thread and let me know if you need to be moved by bolding your status.

AFM - I'm still peeved at my cousin but she's so thoughtless and petty I'm not surprised she didn't tell me. Whatever. DH and I didn't get to DTD last night after all. He got home after 1am and I was passed out. Maybe tonight. Right now, I am just going to remain zen :meditate, talk to my uterus and wait for that BFP to appear.

Me (32) - DH (38) - DS (6) - Baby Boy born 11/4/2014 at 33 weeks and 1 day - Atlanta, GA

I blog: allthingsandlife.blogspot.com
#189 of 1196 Old 03-11-2014, 07:42 AM

Mentioned: 227 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
tifga - That's awesome! I can't believe you won't take an HPT! orngtongue.gif That's impossible for me! Will you take one tomorrow before the blood test? I couldn't imagine not knowing what the nurse was going to say when she calls.

Kewpie - Wow! You'll be done with BCP tomorrow! That's awesome! In 2 weeks you'll be looking at retrieval. Time really has flown by.

NaturallyMo - Of course, you should probably get one more in, but if you don't that's ok, too. You know you got the swimmers where they need to be. smile.gif

chuord - That is aweome!!!!!! Did you transfer two 6bb's? Those sound great. My clinic won't freeze anything with a C grade. But, to have 3 frozen is outstanding!

tinytina - Your DH should join the thread if he wants to. There have been random guys on these threads a time or 2. Everyone is welcome. smile.gif

tftb - Hugs. I'm also Catholic and have struggled with the idea of someone else deciding the fate of the embryos or at least not giving them a chance. We decided on our own "no embryo left behind plan." We have 7 frozen embryos and will still do our last insurance paid for fresh IVF (probably next month) before going to the frosties. We want a large family and so if we're suddenly lucky with this next IVF we'll have another chance at 40 for another child. What's wrong with letting your 2 embryos sit in the freezer while you do a fresh IVF? They'll still be there so you can have child #2 someday without going through another fresh cycle. I think you can do a fresh cycle without compromising your ethics. You DO think you'll use the frosties someday, maybe just not today. That's ok. They'll have their time. At your age, you have over 10 years before you even head into the "too old" category. And, you could always donate them.

I can't give you much info on endo. I just don't know much about it. I know a few months of Lupron can really help. Was it @Sourire who did that successfully? Sorry for calling you over Sourire if it wasn't you. orngtongue.gif

To all: About the when to try again after miscarriage, a very large study done showed that the sooner a woman conceives after a miscarriage, the better the final outcome. This is especially true for older women. The decline in fertility is pretty dramatic in the late 30's and early 40's. http://www.bmj.com/content/341/bmj.c3967

Married to one of the last good guys left Jim
Mom to AJ 4/07 and Genevieve 5/09

And then: I'm really, really tired of making angels.

But wait, could it really be true?

The whole story at: www.xerxella.blogspot.com
#190 of 1196 Old 03-11-2014, 09:35 AM

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I spotted slightly this morning so it is not like there is much hope anyways. My period is all the bfn I need.

#191 of 1196 Old 03-11-2014, 09:55 AM

@toothfairy2be
@Xerxella
I'm am not catholic but have some strong religious beliefs and honestly the whole IVF feels a bit odd to me . Especially now that we are doing donor eggs. I guess I just try not to think about it which is probably selfish but if there ever can a time I had to explain to a higher being/ god, I think I'd have a pretty good case for doing what we have done to get our family.
#192 of 1196 Old 03-11-2014, 09:59 AM

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

@tifga  :( So sorry.  That really sucks

Me: 33 PCOS Him: 33 vericocele
13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks
IVF #2 Liam and Maisie (now 2 years old)
IVF #3 BFN and no frosties
IVF #4 BFP!!!! Twins again!

#193 of 1196 Old 03-11-2014, 10:40 AM

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)

sorry for all of my delays -  I read along on my phone, but I'm having trouble posting (it won't seem to see that I'm logged in?) anyway... (and then things scroll off the page and..)

@tifga - *hugs* 

@tinytina - I really wish there were more resources for guys... while I welcome your DH or any guy who'd like to be here, my DH would be a bit squicked out by some of the stuff we discuss :(   Good luck with the BCP!

@chuord - congrats on the transfer + freezing!!  

re: religion, I grew up catholic, but am better described as a lapsed neo-pagan these days (if one more person said that I was just putting my energy in the wrong place or not praying to the right goddess or whatever, I couldn't stand it!), so my perspective is a hair different, but might be somewhat relevant?  Initially, I was pretty disturbed by just how far away from nature this process was getting, but I seem to have gotten over that...  I did worry that I'm ethically against destroying embryos, though - but DH is on board with donation, if we have "extras".   I am worried about what that kid would think ("Why did you give me away?"), but that's very far down the line.  I think some places are all about finding Christian families for donors who want them, too?  

My brief, possibly hormone fueled, frustration for the day is that the nurse who called with my second beta freaked me out with the tone that she used when she said they wanted me back for a third one on Friday.  The first was 161, today (3 days later) 439 - 49 hour doubling time.  After all the research I've done this week, I know that those numbers are textbook good, but she still made me nervous.  And then we argued about how I wanted to try the endometrin that I have from a previous cycle instead of the crinone for a few days before they reorder - I remember disliking the endometin, but the crinone, seems to be irritating to my skin/mucous membranes around there, and I want to see which one is less bad.   A previous person had told me that the swap would be fine, but I was checking the dosage, and asking them to delay the order.  Eventually we got on the same page, but it was pretty frustrating.

But, anyway, Mo, I think I'm ready for you to please move me to grad :)

DH(38) + I(37) have been working on collaborative project #1 for 6 years, fighting more battles than I ever imagined. 2/2014 - IVF cycle =  due in mid November!
#194 of 1196 Old 03-11-2014, 10:47 AM - Thread Starter

UPDATED TO HERE

Me (32) - DH (38) - DS (6) - Baby Boy born 11/4/2014 at 33 weeks and 1 day - Atlanta, GA

#195 of 1196 Old 03-11-2014, 10:49 AM - Thread Starter

We are going to have several more sticky, BFPs this month :twothumbs. I can feel it!:1praying Hang in there ladies. Let's continue supporting one another as we have.:grouphug

#196 of 1196 Old 03-11-2014, 10:59 AM

So I guess I was right to assume a little spotting means game over?

#197 of 1196 Old 03-11-2014, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifga View Post

I don't know. Do you think it really is your menses? If you think it could just be spotting then game is not over. It's frustrating and I wish I had the answers. I am sure thinking positive thoughts and hoping for the best for you.( hugs))
#198 of 1196 Old 03-11-2014, 11:06 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

I wouldn't count the spotting as an end. I spotted for awhile after finding out I was pregnant with my son and everything was fine. Wait a few days and see.

#199 of 1196 Old 03-11-2014, 11:17 AM

It's weird to think that some other woman and I are being synced up. I start bc pills this evening and she is having conversations with the egg coordinator and probably will start bc pills soon or right after her menses. Last dh husband and I discussed paying for the lifetime registration for her to keep her info current in a database in the case that our unborn child will want to find her. It's a hard decision as it adds more costs and we are already forking out $40,000 for this whole process. If we don't sign up and pay for registry , in case of sickness or an unknown disease showing up we will be able to contact her for medical info only through the clinic and if any diseases show up on her end she will update her info to the clinic in addition and they will inform us. Dh believes that By the time our unborn child is 19 and may want contact, 18 years from now the technology will be so advance that we could find her on our own because we have the clinic name , her picture, and city she lives in which is just an hour from us. I truly want the info to be available for our child but the added costs is harsh right now and were looking for a house? Okay maybe a vent but any encouraging info is appreciated.
Have a good day all.
#200 of 1196 Old 03-11-2014, 11:27 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:

I'd still hold onto some hope!  it could be implantation spotting, and some women do have spotting in the first few months of a otherwise healthy pregnancy.   keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Momma to K ('01), E ('03) and A ('07)
Acting as a Gestational Surrogate for my cousin, EDD Jan 17th
#201 of 1196 Old 03-11-2014, 11:32 AM

Mentioned: 227 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Quote:

Absolutely not! I spotted with both my healthy pregnancies and everything was great. I would consider progesterone supplements if you're not already on them. (((hugs))) Hang in there!

Tracy Amber - I wouldn't pay for the database now. I think you're right. In 20 years or so, if the child wants to find her it won't be hard. Keep all your medical records for your child and they should be able to find her if they want to. I wouldn't assume they'd want to either. I have a quite a few friends who are adopted and only one ever wanted to meet her biological mother.

Married to one of the last good guys left Jim
Mom to AJ 4/07 and Genevieve 5/09

And then: I'm really, really tired of making angels.

But wait, could it really be true?

The whole story at: www.xerxella.blogspot.com
#202 of 1196 Old 03-11-2014, 03:47 PM

Autumn laughing - just assume they want another session of progression, congrats mama - it's happening for real wink1.gif
Kewpie - so excited for you starting the process smile.gif
Mo - I agree, be as angry as you like at your cousin - but then let it go, you're carrying enough without that pile of annoyance added on top... Stay relaxed for your tww wink1.gif btw I hope you're right re bfp's!
Tifga - the best I can suggest is think about the sort of spotting you normally get prior to AF - is it the same or different? For me once I get to a certain colour of spotting I know it's over, otherwise it can be implantation. The problem is everyone is different and there's no real way to measure - some ladies have AF and are still pregnant. Just hang in there.
Tracy - rant away! I'm in agreeance, you'll have ALL the info in case it's needed, but you are still carrying the baby yourself - no one is choosing to give a child up for adoption, the baby is wanted so badly you are prepared to do anything for it - that's how I'd see it if I was the child.
Xerxella - where are you at now? Testing soon?
I'm trying so hard visualizing these two sticking... It's time. You know I'm still bloated (put on 4kg in 6 days from retrieval to transfer) but I no longer care, the aches are going, I'm just feeling so blessed to know that right now I have precious cargo - even if the worst happens, right now I am content.

36***40
#203 of 1196 Old 03-11-2014, 03:59 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

update on us:  things are currently moving fast.  i have the req's for blood work, i meet with my cousin's fertility doc next week (ultrasound, other tests to make sure i'm a good candidate), and then i have to have an interview with the clinic pyschologist at the end of the month.  if everything goes well, i'll be "approved" and we'll get our contract signed w/ lawyers.   earliest possible embryo transfer date would be mid-april.

exciting!

Momma to K ('01), E ('03) and A ('07)
Acting as a Gestational Surrogate for my cousin, EDD Jan 17th
#204 of 1196 Old 03-11-2014, 05:27 PM

Shelley4 that is so exciting! Lol you won't need to give her any gifts this year wink1.gif you're already doing heaps! Good luck with the tests!

36***40
#205 of 1196 Old 03-11-2014, 05:47 PM

Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Lurking!! Hugs everyone!!

Me- 35 pcos DH- 37 no issues
TTC since December 2008 9 clomid cycles...break! 2 more clomid cycles with trigger and TI
IUI #1 April 2013- BFP Ectopic May 2013 IUI #2,#3,#4 BFN
IVF #1 Dec 2013- BFP! MC 9 1/2wks.
IVF #2 June 2014- OHSS 5 frosties
FET #1 August 2014 BFP!!
Identical Twins!!

#206 of 1196 Old 03-11-2014, 08:06 PM

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)

@Tear78 - it's nice to see you, too :)

I also find the surrogate/egg donor conversations very interesting, though I don't know much about them.  It's amazing what we can do these days...

@tifga - spotting totally doesn't mean you're out!  (you know, like everyone said...)  

@chuord - I thought my weight went up by about 5 lbs (er, 2 k?) around the transfer, but after it's mostly just kept dropping, and it might have been more like 10 lbs, which would totally explain why the idea of bending at the waist just didn't occur to me for a few days....  I also agree that it was/is really weird to have an embryo in me - which sounds totally normal, but it's just never happened to me before!   

@NaturallyMo - jealousy is totally OK :)  Also, YES!  More sticky BFPs!!! The month is young, but all those babies need to show up + stick around!!!  It's almost spring, it's a great time! 

DH(38) + I(37) have been working on collaborative project #1 for 6 years, fighting more battles than I ever imagined. 2/2014 - IVF cycle =  due in mid November!
#207 of 1196 Old 03-12-2014, 12:23 AM

Autumn laughing - lol re the comment on weight gain, I love the way you mention just not bending at the waist for a few days - I'm so there! It doesn't feel possible smile.gif
I agree, babies need to know that there are 280 nights (or long sleeps for mummy) before they are to leave their safe place... (Btw I think that makes it sound short weird right?)
I mentioned to dh about donating any left over embryos or eggs or sperm, he can't deal with the thought of knowing he had another child out there that he can't care for, lol or the thought of the two siblings 'hooking up' as they aren't aware... Sigh - I think the people brave enough to donate are marvelous!

Final word from the tech 4 good blasts to freeze 2x4bb and 2x6bb, apparently there's a higher attrition rate moving from multi cell to blast and the overall result is good.
Looking forward to more good news ladies

36***40
#208 of 1196 Old 03-12-2014, 01:35 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reading along. Fx for everyone. Bright red blood this evening. Cramps. This sucks. So does this count as day 1? Previous cycles I'm supposed to call my Dr on day 1. @xer...the problem is I don't know how to get rid of the desire to have another kid. Its like a hole in my heart. I just don't know if I risk TTC on our own or how much money to put towards this. Each month it is about 1000. I'm 39 and my amh was .3 but that was right after being pregnant. I did 2 cycles with timed intercourse and 100 clomid and 150 bravelle. Then a cycle 150 clomid and 150 bravelle. I'm near Los Angeles and was trying to find a diff clinic or a cheaper one since I'm out of pocket maybe then I could afford ivf
#209 of 1196 Old 03-12-2014, 02:57 AM

Ilovemykiddos - someone once mentioned on hear that by the time you crave a baby there is already a baby in spirit waiting for you... If it's a yearning it's meant to happen... Can you google search for a specialist who mini specializes in older women? Mine is exactly that, he knew from all his experience what would work best for me and my stats... So far so good - I hope you find someone that you feel you can trust to give you your best chance... Most of all it is your choice what to do, I got so lost and upset last month - but decided to take back the mental power that it was my choice to continue, it really helped. Huge hugs!!

36***40
#210 of 1196 Old 03-12-2014, 03:26 AM

And it just stopped.

Last night it went from a fair amount of brown to a slight pink tinge, to brown tinted CM.

Blood lab opens at 8, husband is going to walk me to my blood test. 

Tags
Infertility

User Tag List
chuord, Xerxella

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page