Looking into embryo donation after 4 transfers - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-08-2014, 01:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeyAC View Post

Spotting can be caused by low progesterone.  Some women htake B6 or Vitex to support the luteal phase.  I don't have experience with progesterone cream but I have taken progesterone my doctor prescribed.  It's a little pill that can be taken orally but is usually used vaginally.  It definitely helps with the spotting.  Would your Dr prescribe it for you?  The generic is pretty cheap.  You said you had CD 3 testing, have you had testing after you ovulate for progesterone?  Progesterone is definitely necessary for implantation and staying pregnant.  Your theory sounds good to me.

I would look to see if there is a community acupuncture clinic where you live.  I live in an expensive area and the community places charge $15-$30 sliding scale.  It's helpful, natural and very relaxing.  Any way you can find to manage your stress is very helpful during this process.  I like yoga also.  I really like this meditation.  It's not too woo-wooey, and it's very relaxing.http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002B2GD6U/ref=docs-os-doi_0 
I read the book Making Babies.  It combines Western and Traditional Chinese Medicine treatments so that might be helpful if you are interested in acupuncture. 

I'm sorry you are feeling hopeless and sad.  I feel that way sometimes too.  But I am trying to keep the faith.  It will happen.

Hello ladies I'm not really new just don't know how to post a new topic so here goes I'm kmcghe tcc for three years four failed transfers all bfn looking to adopt embryos ready to try again
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2014, 03:17 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Hi mcghee45baby! I started this as a new thread for you. I hope you get some good information and support.
Peace,
Pokey

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
Old 05-18-2014, 11:12 AM

Mentioned: 209 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
I am not sure exactly what you need but hugs to you. I am going the egg donation route.

I never saw your original post.

Where do you live? Are you going through a clinic there?
Old 07-30-2014, 11:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
how can I help?

Hi there! We have an 8 mo DD thanks to anonymous embryo donation. Our first try with EA was via an open arrangement through Miracles Waiting. Before that we tried to adopt traditionally for 5 years. I'm happy to share whatever you think might be helpful to you on this journey!

It took us two batches, three FETs, six embryos total to get our daughter. We still have two more embies from her batch waiting for us.

You can go the more adoption-like route or the more third party reproduction route, depending on your comfort level and what you can afford both financially and emotionally. Some places let you "adopt" an entire batch, while others make the embryos available first come first serve, even if you already have a living child from the batch and want to try for a sibling. Some places are strictly anonymous, with pretty much no chance of contact between you/your child and the donors, while others insist on openness to some degree. Some places require homestudies, psych evals, others do not. Some let you do monitoring at home and only travel for transfer, while others require the entire cycle be done at their location.

So anyway, ask away!
Old 08-23-2014, 09:21 AM

Mentioned: 209 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by portoskt View Post
we had 12 circles with donnor eggs, in one czech clinic... and that last time we got twin girls ))) they are now in age of 14 months, and soon we are going for one, last procedure in that clinic, cause we have some frozen embryos there.

This is an old thread. If you are looking for support I suggest going to the fertility challenged thread. Or starting a new thread . Best to you. I am pregnant from donor eggs as of now.
Best to you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User Tag List