Mid Cycle bleeding? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 2Likes

#1 of 4 Old 09-27-2014, 07:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Mid Cycle bleeding?

Hi - I have an appointment with my gyno in October, but I was thinking maybe you ladies could help me get to the bottom of this. We've been trying for our third, with no results so far - despite tracking the cycle and CM.

Starting last year, I had spotting on CD11 every month. I didnt think anything of it because I thought maybe it was ovulation spotting.

More recently, for the past three cycles I now have ALOT more bleeding on CD11. It takes about 3 wipes (tmi sorry), and then continues for a few hours.

Im really worried as I have also been having symptoms of nausea and extreme fatigue, pinching and cramping feelings in my ovaries. Had a blood test done by naturopath which ruled out all autoimmune.

I have a son with autism who is now finally sleeping after many years of sleep deprivation for me. It seems this all started happening right when I started getting sleep.

I am currently on thyroid supplement (its like armour), nordic omegas, methyl b-12, vit c, and a B complex. Thyroid is a little low, but not under the normal level. Have been told I may have adrenal fatigue by the naturopath, but no tests were conclusive.

Im a little worried. Any help would be appreciated.

Wife to - Mama to DS 6/08 and DS 9/11
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 09-27-2014, 08:45 AM - Thread Starter

did i post this in the wrong group?

#3 of 4 Old 09-29-2014, 05:16 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
This forum is fine as long as you've been trying for a year or have some other determined type of infertility. I wish I had some experience to share but I've never had mid-cycle bleeding before. It would be normal to have some spotting around ovulation as your cervix is opening and the blood vessels become engorged when you are fertile so they can easily bleed, but I'm not sure if that is what is happening for you. I hope you are able to figure it out soon.

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#4 of 4 Old 11-04-2014, 09:49 AM - Thread Starter

Thank you - Im getting a hormone test done this week. That should tell me more about what is going on. Already had a sono and pap test. Nothing wrong there. Eggs sitting in the ovaries just waiting! Hopefully this hormone blood test gets me the answers I am looking for.

User Tag List