International IVF - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 01-04-2015, 07:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
International IVF

So after a tubal ligation reversal and an ectopic resulting in loosing my right tube we are looking at IVF. However....we do not have $15,000 to do it in the states. Does anyone know about international options that are safe and affordable?
Alicia
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 01-26-2015, 03:43 PM

Mentioned: 514 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
It should not cost $15,00. It should be more like $8,000.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
#3 of 5 Old 02-02-2015, 03:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Hi Alicia! I had the same problem so in order to get pregnant needed to do IVF as well. I am from Italy and IVF is forbidden here, so had to look for international options. First option was Spain as it is very close to us. We did 3 cycles there with no result. We were loosing money with each new attempt. Then we went to one agency in our city and they advised us to go to Ukraine. We were told by our agent that all couples that fail many times go to Ukraine because there are some packages with guarantees… so that you are not loosing money. And also their success rates are high enough. Now I am 5th month pregnant with a girl We spent just 6.900 euros for 2-try package and we are really satisfied with the clinic, everything was well organized and the price is very fine
#4 of 5 Old 02-28-2015, 06:26 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Czech Republic is popular for IVF travellers, as is Mexico. I've had friends go to both. CR was about 5k euros, and Mexico was about 5k US.
#5 of 5 Old 04-06-2015, 06:29 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynnMarilynn View Post
Czech Republic is popular for IVF travellers, as is Mexico. I've had friends go to both. CR was about 5k euros, and Mexico was about 5k US.
Fff... Mexico... I would not trust in this country. They are pioneers in fertility treatment. I never felt like it is a reliable place to undergo the treatment, but after I got to know one couple who went there for their surrogacy program my attitude got even worse... They were cheated so hard. They just paid like around 10 thousands and their ageency and clinic both disappeared. As though it never existed. I feel so bad for them, so sorry. It is so unhuman to make money on people who are suffering.. Brrr...

Recommended Reading
User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page