Resources for infertility research - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 02-09-2016, 01:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Resources for infertility research

I wanted to share 2 good resources I've come across recently for infertility. If you're like me you can only take so much with wishes of "baby dust" and well-meaning people telling you to relax and eat pineapple core- you like the facts, ma'am. You want to see research and stats and you're not afraid to advocate for yourself with health care providers?

The first is this incredibly robust website which was a labor of love and desperation during one women's journey through infertility and multiple losses. (I know this, because I emailed the somewhat anonymous looking email associated with the site)
https://sites.google.com/site/miscarriageresearch/

The second is this podcast:
https://beatinfertility.co/
To me its the only podcast on the subject that is simultaneously fact-filled and touches the heart. The host recently gave birth to a little girl after one of the most agonizing infertility and loss journeys I've ever heard of.

Even if you've been at this a while, I think you'll learn a ton from these resources, I sure am.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I enjoy tea, knitting, cooking and my hometown. It's a sweet life with the Mr., my teenager, four cats, and one house bunny.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 04-21-2016, 05:00 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks for this valuable info!
#3 of 5 Old 04-06-2017, 10:28 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks for this Useful

#4 of 5 Old 05-17-2017, 11:45 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
it ís great, thank so much
#5 of 5 Old 09-21-2017, 09:55 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The information is great. I am new in the forum. I am trying to have my fourth baby. I am just 37 years old. My husband wants more children that is the reason of trying. I am much nervous to say that I am infertile now. My last delivery was complicated. This is the reason for my infertility. We do not want an adopted child. Please guide me something good. I have taken all the treatments. I am fit and fine till now. But really couldn't find a way out.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page