Provera, day 4 and AF is here - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 02-22-2016, 07:34 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Provera, day 4 and AF is here

About me, 30 - TTC since 02/2015, was on BC Pill from 2006 - 2015. Had 3 periods since going off BC last year. Healthy weight and lifestyle in general, avid runner but not excessive, after 8 months of TTC doctors told me to wait 4 more months to do any testing. Here I am a year after going off BC with little to no answers...

Went through hormone testing and ultrasound this month to discover some cysts consistent with PCOS however all hormone tests came back normal. Was diagnosed PCOS however I am skeptical. I show no other symptoms consistent with PCOS.

I was prescribed Provera 10mg per day(10 days) and on day 4, got my period. (today)
On day 5 of period I was instructed to start 50mb Clomid as well as do an OPK thoughout the month.

Did anyone have sore breasts during the Provera?
I am calling my doctor tonight to see whether I should continue the Provera for the full ten days since techinally there would be some overlap with the Clomid. I am a little scared to see what side effects the Clomid will have on me since I am a bit stressed out with this whole infertility situation and a heightened level or hormones could make me crazy. Anyone experience this?
I am excited to see my body react to the Provera so quickly.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page