My infertility struggle and surrogacy solution - Mothering Forums

#1 of 21 Old 09-12-2016, 05:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My infertility struggle and surrogacy solution

Hi I'm new here but not new to infertility issues. Our way to parenting was long and bendy but we finally did it
Let me share my story

Where shall I start from? We all know that there’re so many couples suffering from infertility both young and aged. Unfortunately and very very sadly. I know what it is when infertility embraces you and it seems that the whole planet stop spinning around. It’s very tough to hold ones chin up when it seems you’ve tried merely everything but nothing worked. Just remember that there’s always light in the end of the tunnel. It really is

My infertility struggle was full of pain and despair: natural mc at 29 (other father), 7 years ttc with my new partner, 4 oe ivfs ( 2 bfn, 1 mc), de ivf in greece (bfp - mc). Years of struggle and despair and final solution via de surrogacy with provider (bfp second attempt). Yes, we made it. Our twin boys are already 1 year old and making their first steps. This journey was full of stress, but it all fades away when you finally hold those little arms in yours.

A little bit of fertility dust on you ladies

Keep believing

Always keep believing
xxx

Last edited by pokeyac; 09-12-2016 at 10:28 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 21 Old 09-13-2016, 12:28 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
That's amazing! I am here to congratulate you, hun!! Live the happy life with your family!
I can’t imagine going through all of that BFNs but now you have made it!
I am new on this forum too and have been struggling with infertility for a while. Stories like this one were made to give women like me the courage and hope. I am praying to get my bfp when the treatment starts.
#3 of 21 Old 09-13-2016, 01:36 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
xx

what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
I think every challenge on our life way no matter how tough and painful, has its clue and solution
I'm sorry it seems you had to face the same problem
what treatment are you undergoing?

#4 of 21 Old 11-03-2016, 11:24 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Congratulations on your new baby.
#5 of 21 Old 01-27-2017, 12:34 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
oh my god
I cannot even imagine the hell you went through. it must've been really tough for you to keep trying but as we all see those attempts were not done in vain all of them led to your perfect life with twins! I hope that your mothering experience brings you nothing but joy and even if there is something that needs to be resolved it does not upset you because you are a tough and strong woman!
Congratulations!
I wish one day to make a similar post here or elsewhere about my own dreams coming true.
#6 of 21 Old 01-30-2017, 04:31 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
@Kee_m
Congrats!!! I'm so happy about your success, it's so encouraging! I hope we all would have BFPs just like you!
Please, keep your fingers crossed for my successful ET on Thursday x
#7 of 21 Old 03-12-2017, 02:46 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kee_m View Post
Hi I'm new here but not new to infertility issues. Our way to parenting was long and bendy but we finally did it
Let me share my story

Where shall I start from? We all know that there’re so many couples suffering from infertility both young and aged. Unfortunately and very very sadly. I know what it is when infertility embraces you and it seems that the whole planet stop spinning around. It’s very tough to hold ones chin up when it seems you’ve tried merely everything but nothing worked. Just remember that there’s always light in the end of the tunnel. It really is

My infertility struggle was full of pain and despair: natural mc at 29 (other father), 7 years ttc with my new partner, 4 oe ivfs ( 2 bfn, 1 mc), de ivf in greece (bfp - mc). Years of struggle and despair and final solution via de surrogacy with provider (bfp second attempt). Yes, we made it. Our twin boys are already 1 year old and making their first steps. This journey was full of stress, but it all fades away when you finally hold those little arms in yours.

Keep believing

Always keep believing
xxx
Congratulations, wonderful story with a good ending
#8 of 21 Old 07-23-2017, 08:06 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hi Kee_m, congratulations for your twins! Happy to know that your journey ended happily. It gives me hope to keep on trying to be a mom. Also it is great to know your story with surrogacy. I would love to know more details about it, if you don't mind...Thanks!
Blessings x
#9 of 21 Old 07-23-2017, 10:41 AM

congratulatoins

I have recently come across surrogacy when my friend actually tried it and my other friend is thinking about it as an option after being shattered by trying various treatments. Congratulations on you baby <3 Lots of love. Please keep us posted on details about your journey.
#10 of 21 Old 07-29-2017, 08:19 AM

That is indeed a great piece of news! Congratulations on finally achieving your dreams. I hope you and your family have a lovely future, with happiness and joy. We are looking a surrogacy too and having been looking at good clinics. Any advice will be appreciated by all. Thank you and I wish the best for you!
#11 of 21 Old 07-29-2017, 02:15 PM

@beth_brown . There many clinics offering surrogacy services although it is still considered in some parts of the world. Where are you from?
#12 of 21 Old 08-01-2017, 06:16 AM

Smile

Quote:
Let me share my story

Keep believing

Always keep believing
xxx
Hello, dear! I'm also new here. It's good to see you here and congratulate you on your success! And how many have already met happy people who overcame difficulties in conceiving a child, that I myself want to rejoice in victory. But I'm just happy for you and others like you. My wife and I have been married for 5 years. And only three years ago they decided to conceive a child. It did not matter to us who it would be: a boy or a girl. And the thing was that we could not conceive a baby. They made tests and it turned out that I was sterile. Who does not like you will understand us. And after a while, which was not easy for us, we decided to collect some information about IVF. And now I'm wandering around the forums and looking for those who became such a lucky person. Could you tell me what percentage of success in IVF and how dangerous is it? I await news from you, dear!
#13 of 21 Old 08-02-2017, 01:16 PM

Hi everyone!
I am a woman who became a mother using IVF, reproductive psychologist, a coach to work with the psychological causes of infertility, the author of the study "Sex-role self-awareness and value orientation of women with diagnosed infertility", author and host of webinar series "How easily and happily give birth to a healthy child", "I Want a baby!?", "On the way to welcome the baby. The right to a miracle." And I want to share with you my personal story of how I found my way to motherhood, gave birth to a healthy baby, to tell you why infertility in my life taught.

Last edited by Kleo; 08-02-2017 at 01:21 PM.
#14 of 21 Old 08-18-2017, 02:44 AM

Really happy to listen to your story and it was emotional too.I am also 43 years old and was suffering from the same issue. I conceive twice but could not make it till the end. The problem was with my cervical. I have done TTC also but nothing was fruitful in the end. Our relationship was ruining and becoming ugly day by day. I was so disappointed and heart broken. Then one of my friends told me about surrogacy. There is always a hope in the darkness and surrogacy was that hope for me. Then I started researching on it. I am now fully convinced with this option. Soon I will visit a clinic for surrogacy. I am very happy to see that many couples are taking this advantage. Many clinics are best in this regard.

Last edited by Emywatson; 08-18-2017 at 03:16 AM.
#15 of 21 Old 08-18-2017, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Let me share my story

Keep believing

Always keep believing
xxx
Wow, this is very cool! Your story is just incredible. It really gives hope. I wish happiness for you and your babies
#16 of 21 Old 09-09-2017, 11:00 PM

Hi, you are lucky one really. I am also planning for surrogacy. I am here for a research on this. Becoming mother is the best ever experience I must say. Please guide me also. I am married from last 7 years and tried almost everything. I was the patient of PCOS before my marriage. But I took a proper treatment for that. Now I do not know where is the problem. I have tried everything to get pregnant. But nothing positive happened to me. Surrogacy is the only hope for me. You can share your experience with detail.
#17 of 21 Old 09-10-2017, 11:59 PM

Heartily congratulations to you for your kids. There is no absolute infertility. A single thread of Hope is still a very powerful thing. All you need is to keep calm and stay positive.
#18 of 21 Old 09-12-2017, 10:14 PM

Congratulations to you and family. You are really strong and you faced a lot. I can understand your trouble. I am facing the same thing. I want to know all about surrogacy. I am also new here. I am 25 years old. I got married 2 years ago. It was the love marriage. The year after marriage was lovely. One day life changed its meanings. I met a really bad road accident. After that, I was declared infertile. I want to get the help in surrogacy.
#19 of 21 Old 09-13-2017, 10:42 PM

I am so happy for you my dear. I can imagine your face now as you first hold your little angle. Yes, that is true that surrogacy journey is quite challenging but at the very end, happiness is priceless.
#20 of 21 Old 09-14-2017, 09:52 PM

Congratulations for the new member. I am also planning for surrogacy. I am infertile from last 5 years. I am new in this forum. I want to get the help for clinic. My cousins has the best experience in Ukraine. They told me its best. Their packages are very affordable. I am very positive about surrogacy. I am all set to have a new member in our family. We both are excited. We have seen very tough time. Now I am researching for surrogacy.
#21 of 21 Old 09-14-2017, 10:46 PM

Oh, how adorable! I envy you. I also dreaming of twins. I really appreciated your endurance in every struggle you face. You are deserving of such happiness your enjoying now.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page