Infertility and Wellness - Mothering Forums

#1 of 27 Old 06-30-2017, 06:31 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Infertility and Wellness

My name is Elia Villalobos. I am a clinical psychology doctoral student working on my dissertation on emotional reactions in women who have difficulty getting pregnant. Please click on the link below if you are interested in participating in this brief survey. Please note that this exact same survey has been posted on several different websites that young women might use, so if you have already completed it, please do not complete it again. Your responses will be anonymous and this survey takes about 8-10 minutes to complete. If you have any questions, you can feel free to contact me. This study has been approved by the Biomedical Research Alliance of New York (BRANY) Institutional Review Board.”

https://qtrial2017q2az1.az1.qualtric...FZJQjgdxkfFy0B
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 27 Old 07-18-2017, 07:52 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hi Elia.. I tried to do the survey but it seems the link doesn't work properly. Please let me know if there is something wrong or the steps I should follow.
Should I register in another website? or should I use a certain browser?
Oh.. or Is the survey only for young women? After I chose my age, the page closed down.
#3 of 27 Old 07-20-2017, 10:45 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
IVF is not a bad option to get cured of infertile. it's a scientific process which provides a chance to women became a mother, a Complete Mother as I am feeling the same. I am passing through this since 3 months. have a good baby fertile inside my womb. so lucky and waiting for next examination to know more.

#4 of 27 Old 07-20-2017, 10:48 AM

For aged women, excluding all health risks and fetal abnormalities difficult to carry a baby. I have many treatments found and seen to applied at various stages, but by adopting this IVF it changed my life at a living end. I am living 2nd life altogether with an infant inside me.

Ohh God, feeling strange to share about this to you all.
Tomorrow is my next cycle, hope all set positive inside me.
#5 of 27 Old 07-20-2017, 10:49 AM

I had totally 3# IVF Cycle during this period of solving infertility problem. my journey from 1# IVF to 3# IVF cycle was dramatically taught and ridiculous one. I felt depressed due to failing in conceiving a baby. I lost my patients on doctors in hospitals. I shout at them for not providing me with any successive treatments. but problems was with egg formulation and sperm generation finally they found.

Again next morning after 7 months Doctor called me to try & to get into 4# IVF, I refused but my mother inside me sounds back- " LET'S TRY" and I said Yes.
hahaha ah !!!!!!!!!!!!.. Finally, after 2 months of continuous treatment, I am able to Conceive My Own Baby.
A miracle occurs where Hope dwells :-)
#6 of 27 Old 07-20-2017, 10:49 AM

A Bad Day when I found my DH that not able to make me Mother, I cried a lot. 1 year of Married happy life and this trouble was in front of mine. we were collapsed, no way was theirs except IVF- Surrogacy - Donor Egg - Adoption of Baby -
#7 of 27 Old 07-20-2017, 11:03 AM

I am starting with my 2nd IVF super cure this night, anxious and nervous I am.
Anyone can Guide me for this, or be helping me about the feeling I carry.???? It's my 1st injection cycle. I am terribly draining my emotions to get weaken. hope for all should get well and blessed.

Surprised !!!!!!!!!! Why become the mom is so Difficult Damn. Huhh. Getting odd feeling. would be in my luck for enjoying motherhood or else f**k**g false report in future.

confused and seeking the help of the ladies who are going through this same treatments.
: eek:
#8 of 27 Old 07-20-2017, 11:11 AM

I am Cycling with this IVF Process, seeking with a progress of Eggs injected and their fertilisation. Isn't It Shocking to see your Eggs Progress outside the womb? My stimming was going till 15 days although I end up at last. It's Necessary to have a healthy pregnancy chance with more fertilised eggs.
So they treated me that way. Happy feeling everywhere because I was living my dream come true of being the parent of my own child. God has really blessed me on that day.
#9 of 27 Old 07-20-2017, 11:14 AM

Infertility and Men- but obvious it causes too for not getting pregnant. In my earlier days, I found my Husband for ejaculate fast while intercourse. when we consult gynecologist regarding this. They ask for his certain tests and they found his sperm count less with lesser EGG counting.
We both depressed and finding solution for this. one day I found that IVF is a good way to bring back our happiness. My DH Refused to went for it as of Man Ego came.
Eventually, somehow I convenience him and we started process cycle.
Thankx to technology. Today I am able to carry a fertile baby
#10 of 27 Old 07-20-2017, 11:17 AM

After 2 months of process on my next cycle examination, I had to pass through the various situation and ultrasound too to check its fertility inside. After a check up I found myself so tired and weaken. My legs were almost swollen and paining badly. I rested for 1 - 2 days without any work and taken care just to save my treatment anymore.
Next Morning I found a Bleeding spot on the bed. I furiously wake up and went to the II toilet. almost all the along I face it. somewhat I misunderstand with local symptoms, but was scaring !!!!!!!
Anyone could guide me, what this cause to? or again I had a miscarriage.
#11 of 27 Old 07-20-2017, 11:25 AM

Getting a number of failure in conceiving a baby, It is ridiculous to keep patients in mind and life both. every month we waited for the pregnancy and I had my periods. We are willing to have an own baby, but with safely secured treatments, can anybody suggest IVF is GOOD or bad idea????
Through the forums and fertility community, we came to know about its succession ration.
who can be so silly to miss this opportunity? I have gone through my 1st IVF Process and passing 20 days just.
Hoping all blessed. feeling anxiety and curious to see my infertility to be resolved, fingers are crossed.
#12 of 27 Old 07-20-2017, 11:27 AM

It's too much money cost. once the treatment undergone, pay first half, second cycle test and pay then, billing system counter opens all the day.
Patients came to their treatment and expect a good news. How Can Normal people afford? no, But a mother can surely afford and yes I did it. for retrieving my motherhood in me, I spend money for IVF 3# times a year even though getting a negative result.

A Pleasurable Moment was it when I first time felt a develop egg in my womb. pregnancy is common but rare who passed from infertility issues. I am thankful to God, who gave me beautiful blessings to become a mother.
#13 of 27 Old 07-20-2017, 11:34 AM

when I had my 1# IVF, Doctor found my DH facing the problem of less sperm count. In medical stream, it is known as Oligospermia. my DH refused to have such acceptance for his own. in spite of these all somehow I agree with him for the test. doctors did their formulation of Egg.
I was too excited because they were going to inject those sperms into my uterus.

Feeling amazing inside with lots of happiness. but apart of that, it's painful too.
#14 of 27 Old 07-20-2017, 12:27 PM

I came to know about my ill health reasons. Actually, I wasn't taking anything proper food and supplements when I got pregnant. However, I started taking Melatonin, CoQ10, Myo-Inositol, DHEA, L-Arginine. They may have given some fertility boost leading me up to this mark.
Though some weakness I felt during this treatment. Unwanted vomiting, legs swelling, head ache these all was badly irritating me all the time.
I could not find myself easy up till I go to a bed at night.
I wanna know about other ladies on this, is thr any????
#15 of 27 Old 07-20-2017, 01:31 PM

Erectile- dysfunctions can be caused by psychological problems such as anxiety, guilt, or low self-esteem. due to work pressure, this problem fetches in my Husband during the test. But fortunately, its cured within time and before my IVF session.

Basically passing through this cycle, mood change problem lady has to face. I became irritating one, or else sad and choose. I avoid eating fruits and medicines despite I love eating chicken and oily food which is strictly prohibited in this IVF process cycle.
#16 of 27 Old 07-20-2017, 01:34 PM

I and my DH tried and like yourself was devastated when wasn't happening 3# round my husband felt bad for us both and now here I am 5 months pregnant with the second baby.

Please don't give up hope it took me almost 2 years to have this pregnancy again.
feeling butterflies inside and amazingly waiting for upcoming guest at home.
Thank you all of you for supporting me.
#17 of 27 Old 07-20-2017, 01:40 PM

It's a very very bad day yesterday. I was very stressed in a home with the family atmosphere. Unfortunately, I missed my baby flower again. sad at my side. but I won't lose hope.
one day for sure will become a Mother with the bumper look tummy.
#18 of 27 Old 07-20-2017, 01:43 PM

At the time of IVF 2#, Hormonal changes are the biggest part played in a Woman. Thus I had these hormonal changes somewhat different ways. Like I like to travel different breezy places, in the fresh air, I have been hungry so fast but I do not like to talk with anyone.
Continuous thinking of new guest is going on.

It was a new era of my life.

Thankx to IVF hospital Doctors who did a lot to Me
#19 of 27 Old 07-20-2017, 01:44 PM

I am working women in one of the MNC, the certain bad habit may I carry like drinking. When I came to know about my miscarriages are due to such thing. I strictly banned all things to intake inside.
I don't want to Missed it this time. very much excited for this pregnancy.
I was passing through IVF with ICSI treatment. What a pleasurable moment it was to see your fertilization in front of you. Eggs get inject in me with little much painful injection.

I faced one problem that is 2 week with bleeding. 2 week process time it takes overall.
Just waiting for Good Days
#20 of 27 Old 07-20-2017, 01:46 PM

It’s too Obvious to have IVF along with some herbal remedies to cure side effects. I have tolerated many side effects like vaginal infection and dark spots around the breast area, too much irritating that all was but thank God that doctors suggest me to use herbal remedies and vitamin capsules.
Felt a big difference in mood. It keeps in Swinging as situation creates with my life. I was becoming a panic kind of woman. How freaky it is.
#21 of 27 Old 07-20-2017, 01:47 PM

It's 4# month was passing after treatment. Successfully I cared my days and baby too. Wonderful it was feeling to us. My DH is so much excited for the upcoming baby. Doesn’t matter boy or girl, but finally, we will be having our own kid in this world.

I will suggest to those women who fail to carry a baby naturally for IVF or IVF with ICSI treatment.
#22 of 27 Old 07-20-2017, 01:48 PM

IVF treatment too much costly at all when it goes failed. It's embarrassing when you invest much money into it, and after 2 weeks of treatment, it has a negative result at the end.
I was totally collapsed and depressed by thinking about my infertility. I was ill at my financial condition. We have drained everything in IVF and other treatment. And we missed our baby.
: serious:: crying:
#23 of 27 Old 07-20-2017, 01:49 PM

One day I searched on the internet for IVF with ICSI which is better than normal IVF in which they fertilized eggs outside in laboratory and inject Embryo to the mother's womb.
I got Sucess in that. We had this treatment with the dual way that was donor's help.
I am so Lucky to get Motherhood.
#24 of 27 Old 08-02-2017, 01:26 PM

My friend of 41 years and her husband 43. The main sound was heard on the 10th anniversary is a loud cry, but for them it's the sweetest sound in the world, because it is the cry of their firstborn! But as they passed over these 10 years: 8 cycles, diagnoses - only donor sperm, donor eggs only, and died at premature birth at 26 weeks baby.

Remembering all the long way to becoming parents, all the failures, all the grief and despair that regularly covered them with his head - I ask myself - where did they get the strength to continue on as didn't give up? Probably the most important thing that helped to overcome everything is Love, Love for each other and future baby.
#25 of 27 Old 08-20-2017, 10:39 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I am Olivia a 41 years old woman. I am an adopted child of my Chinese parents this is the reason I look Chinese also. I do not know about my original parents. I want to be a mother like crazy before my wedding. But when I got married we tried a lot but situations were not helping us. The journey of being a mother was very hard. I suffer a lot in this journey. Then the doctor told me about my infertility. From that day things were changed for me and I was helpless. It feels so bad and painful for a woman which is trying to get pregnant but failed. My first husband left me then. I met my boyfriend five years ago. He knows about all my problem and now we both are trying to find a way out. This is the longest journey in my life.
#26 of 27 Old 08-27-2017, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaLiam View Post
I am Olivia a 41 years old woman. I am an adopted child of my Chinese parents this is the reason I look Chinese also. I do not know about my original parents. I want to be a mother like crazy before my wedding. But when I got married we tried a lot but situations were not helping us. The journey of being a mother was very hard. I suffer a lot in this journey. Then the doctor told me about my infertility. From that day things were changed for me and I was helpless. It feels so bad and painful for a woman which is trying to get pregnant but failed. My first husband left me then. I met my boyfriend five years ago. He knows about all my problem and now we both are trying to find a way out. This is the longest journey in my life.
Hey Olivia. Much love and warm hugs. By the way you write I can tell you are not native. Where are you now? What explanation your doctors give you for your condition? Things can be tough in situations like that. Me and my best friend are going through hell of a ride and years now. People around you change as well. Yet, they deny to admit it. The world is cruel and strange. I am sorry if I sound a bit too negative I just had a heart break as well. I also feel that my husband doesn't love me because I cannot be a mom.

My cousin gave me her son for a few weeks and before I could make him remember me as a mother she took him back. I couldn't detest her because she was her real mom and they both deserved to stay together. :'( Gosh I am crying again.
#27 of 27 Old 09-14-2017, 09:36 PM

It is really difficult to cope with infertility. I am a positive person by nature. But sometimes I feel really depressed. My husband is very supportive. He wants to calm me all the time. I found surrogacy a secure way. It's the only hope for infertile couple. I found the light in the darkness. But the struggle was a lot. I am infertile for past 5 years. We are now excited about a surrogated child. I am all set to welcome a new baby at home. I want to know about surrogacy clinics.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page