|For my aunt - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 08-17-2017, 10:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
|For my aunt

Hey ladies. I hope you are dong well. It has been quiet some time I joined this forum to know more about the journeys of people going through different types of infertility. I am a little concerned about my aunt who just turned 44 this month. She did not consider having a baby in the ideal age. But now, she would cry like a baby about all this. She makes me feel a lot worse. I love her more than I love my mom. She makes me forget my own problems. What do I tell her?

The doctors have tried many medications to make her eggs grow healthy for conception or assisted conception but the quality of her eggs have not improved. Moreover the quantity of her eggs is too low. I fail to console her. I want her to face the reality.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 08-18-2017, 02:57 AM

I am also 43 years old and tried a lot for the baby. I know a baby can make a strong bonding between a couple. I was conceived two times and I have to face miscarriages.It was not my fault then I go for TTC because I was thinking this is the only solution that can save my relationship. But after every cycle, I got more disappointed with no positive report. Then one of my cousins told me about surrogacy. This is an artificial yet the best solution for the infertile couple. I started searching on it and then get to know about many clinics which are doing it. I am planning to visit one of the clinics because I am also striving to become a mother. Surrogacy can save relationships. I am too much excited now. I will be a mother soon and have the baby is fun.

Last edited by Emywatson; 08-18-2017 at 03:17 AM.
#3 of 5 Old 08-22-2017, 04:19 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I am really sad to hear about you. I am in the same situation also as yours. I am 30 years old and I got married when I was married when I was 25 years old. That year was the most amazing year of my life. I met a road accident then and I was in the coma for 9 days. I have pelvis in my back also. I lost my 21-week unborn child in that accident. I was declared as infertile. I am depressed, anxious, and stressed from then. I cannot imagine that my life will change all of a sudden. My husband is very supportive. We are going through a hard time. I do not know what to do in this situation. I really want to have a baby for our family.

#4 of 5 Old 08-27-2017, 05:00 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaLiam View Post
I am really sad to hear about you. I am in the same situation also as yours. I am 30 years old and I got married when I was married when I was 25 years old. That year was the most amazing year of my life. I met a road accident then and I was in the coma for 9 days. I have pelvis in my back also. I lost my 21-week unborn child in that accident. I was declared as infertile. I am depressed, anxious, and stressed from then. I cannot imagine that my life will change all of a sudden. My husband is very supportive. We are going through a hard time. I do not know what to do in this situation. I really want to have a baby for our family.
I understand how you must have felt. Things can be harsh at times. My aunt is going through a lot emotionally and physically. I know how all of us feel. Our situations may not be completely alike but we are in the same boat one way or the other. Thank you for sharing your story here. I want to send you much love and warm hugs. We just need to stay strong and believe that we will see happiness some day as well.

My aunt started consulting psychiatrist last week. She is feeling a little better. I see positive vibes coming from her. She is confident medications won't work for her. We have a history of early menopause in our family and she is already seeing signs of it coming. We are considering other options now.
#5 of 5 Old 09-09-2017, 10:50 PM

I am new here. I must say that your aunt is really lucky. Congratulation to you and your family. I am also facing the problem of infertility. I got married 7 years a go. After one year of marriage, we are trying to complete our family. But it's really hard I am suffering this daily. We tried on every option to have a baby. But nothing happened positively. A baby is very important after marriage. You can understand its worth. Please guide me also. If some clinic is good for surrogacy.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page