Clomid with out a prescription? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-23-2013, 03:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello there I have been all over the internet looking at online pharmacys that are out of the US I really want to purchase clomid, not sure what site is legit. Have been trying for a baby for 5 years. My doctor said hubby and I are in fine health no reasons why we cant physically consceive.  Hoping you could tell me what site you used to make your order from. Thank you in advance.=]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2013, 03:15 AM

Hello, I have been all over the internet looking at online pharmacys.  I really want to purchase clomid on a online pharmacy as I do not have a prescription, Im not sure what sites are legit. Hoping someone could tell me where they have bought their clomid. Thank you in advance.=-]

Old 07-23-2013, 03:15 AM

Also I would like to add I have seen my doctor and hubby and I are healthy and have no physical or health reasons why we are not getting pregnant. We have been trying for 5 years and with no luck requested getting clomid from our doctor but she wants us to try for another year. We are ready now. So if there is anyone who knows where we can buy clomid online without a prescription who has bought it online and had a succesful pregnany please send me a private message or comment.  Thanks again.

Old 09-14-2013, 12:16 PM

most sites are reputable I haven't been burned so far.

Old 09-14-2013, 03:01 PM

You can buy it at trustpill.com without a prescription.  That's where I got it and it helped me get pregnant.

User Tag List