Forum Jump: 

#151 of 155 Old 05-02-2007, 10:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
waht is he title of this book everyone is talking about:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTMomma View Post
Anyone want to talk about the book and what you are doing different since reading it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#152 of 155 Old 05-02-2007, 11:57 PM - Thread Starter

The title of the book is The Infertility Cure by Radine Lewis here's an Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Infertility-Cu...8157200&sr=1-1

I really do believe that reading that book and working very hard to do what I could from it is why I'm preg. now. (I did major diet changes for months, accupressure to myself and then I read what western med suggestions she had for my issues and followed those).

Laura, Mama to Mya 7/02, Ian 6/07 and Anna 8/09
#153 of 155 Old 09-13-2007, 07:19 PM

I'm waiting to get my copy of this book from the library. It looks like a number of you went on to get pregnant and have babies so I was just wondering if there are any success stories especially from mamas who had previous miscarriages and especially from any of you who were considered "old". I'm 45 yo. I don't seem to have a problem getting pregnant, it's just keeping the babies that is the problem. I have one DD who I had at 39 yo and since then I've had 4 m/cs. We've pretty much given up but when I heard about this book from another post and checked out the website, it gave me some hope. Anybody out there who can give me more hope? Please. TIA Stacey
#154 of 155 Old 09-30-2007, 02:30 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Hi there ladies,

I haven't read through the entire thread yet but I wanted to pop in and say hello. I swear that this plan helped us get our BFP.

I have endo...and as I'm 37, I also had some kidney qi and spleen qi issues. I followed all the diet recommendations and I incorporated the suggested supplements...Whoa...my kitchen counter looked like a pharmacy, with all the bottles. I was seeing an acupuncturist once a week from March on and I was also stimulating the necessary acupressure points Lewis recommended in her book (starting in June/July)...my TCM doc prescribed herbs to clear up the blood stasis (endo) in July. I also started taking other supps recommended by Lewis, namely the pycnogenol, royal jelly, wheatgrass (ugh), siberian ginseng (spleen qi), astragalus (spleen qi), milk thistle (to help my liver, I was on this before anyway and knew my liver needed help with clear the extra estrogen), nettle tea, red raspberry leaf tea, and the chinese combos Hsiao Yao Wan/Xiao Yao San (Rambling Powder) for my liver and Gui Zhi Fu LingWan (Cinnamon Twig and Poria Decoction) for the endo, which tasted so vile, but helped a lot.

Within one cycle on the herbs, my endo pain had gone and I had tons more energy and felt better than I had in ages. We started TTCing in August and got pg the first cycle...

I really think Lewis' approach has a lot to offer...just wanted to share my story and wish you all the best... ~~~~babydust~~~~

Mother to DD#1  s/b @40w 2003 for unknown reasons; DD#2   nearly 10 years old; DS  6.5 years old 
  Why are daughters protected but not sons?

#155 of 155 Old 09-30-2007, 04:22 PM - Thread Starter

Congratulations!!!

Laura, Mama to Mya 7/02, Ian 6/07 and Anna 8/09

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page