The day after BFN:A decision made:FET this June :) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-24-2007, 12:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well after venting and whining about our infertility issues, I took a deep breath and made a decision. Things are not hopeless. I have four popsicle babies waiting on me. So DH and I decided to do our FET in June if we dont get PG during this May's cycle.

Anyone else having an FET this summer? I am so hoping to experience a singleton pregnancy this time. Ofcourse my first pregnancy was with my Triplets. I am hoping to put one in and have that little ones stick. I would be due this spring if that happens. I want to do a HVBAC.

Please Please Please keep my DH and trio and I in your prayers. This is something that we have always wanted. A big family.

I will get to cloth diaper a new born for the first time as we didnt learn about cloth diapers until the kiddos were two. And I hope to experience breast feeding one baby and holding one while walking around the house or going shopping with just one little one and having no one even notice me LOL. Ok rambling now. Just had to share.

Busy, Vegetarian, JewishTriplet Mommy to Three 5yr olds.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2007, 04:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I hope your prayers are answered. I am nearing the end of my 2ww from our 5th IUI. If this does not work we will move onto IVF in the summer.

Babydust to you!

User Tag List