Anyone doing an IUI? - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

#91 of 96 Old 03-28-2008, 10:17 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ack, I took my temp this morning, and it is ABOVE the coverline. I could just scream. Today is cd14, but I NEVER ovulate on time or early, even with drugs. And since I took femara cd5-9, I was hoping to push it towards the end of the weekend/Monday. ARGH!!!!!! I guess it could be a fluke, but that would be totally inconsistent with the charts I've been keeping for the last 3.5yrs. Ah well. I have my u/s in just over an hour, I hope they can provide some insight. Boogers. I hope I didn't miss it. We bd'd cd 11 and 12, but since we have mf as well as my pcos, we really need the extra help of the iui.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#92 of 96 Old 03-28-2008, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristenok18 View Post
Ack, I took my temp this morning, and it is ABOVE the coverline. I could just scream. Today is cd14, but I NEVER ovulate on time or early, even with drugs. And since I took femara cd5-9, I was hoping to push it towards the end of the weekend/Monday. ARGH!!!!!! I guess it could be a fluke, but that would be totally inconsistent with the charts I've been keeping for the last 3.5yrs. Ah well. I have my u/s in just over an hour, I hope they can provide some insight. Boogers. I hope I didn't miss it. We bd'd cd 11 and 12, but since we have mf as well as my pcos, we really need the extra help of the iui.
Ugh!! I hope it wasn't O!! (how ofter do we say that HAHAH!!!) Let me know how it goes when you get home!!! GOOD LUCK! (again)

*Aly* Proud ARMY Wife and SAHM to our IVF miracle London Michael 2/28/09 We are so in love! We beat infertility once, lets see if we can do it again. TTC #2!
#93 of 96 Old 03-28-2008, 12:10 PM

Aly - wow. You had 6 follicles and your RE allowed you to go ahead with the IUI? Were they all mature (above 20 mm?)

Last cycle I was on 100 mg Clomid and I developed 6 huge follicles (above 22 mm as measured by ultrasound on CD 14) and we had BD (sorry if TMI) the previous night per the nurse's instructions. The RE flipped out, cancelled the IUI at the eleventh hour and put me on an emergency regimen of BCPs to halt the implantation of any fertilized eggs that may try to implant. I had a 20% chance of triplets or higher, and a 60% chance of twins. Because I am small, they were fearful for my life and the lives of the babies...

I am currently CD 2 today...we're on track with another Clomid cycle and a possible IUI (If I didn't overstimulate again) on CD 14.

GL everyone!

Leah...wife to Colin, mommy to Liam 3/19/05 and Molly 8/18/09 :
#94 of 96 Old 03-28-2008, 01:47 PM

LiamsMommy31905: I had 6 follies, one was borderline too big (27mm) and one was borderline too small (15mm). They were really excited and even suggested doing 2 IUI's this cycle instead of just the one (to cover incase they poped out a few hours apart from each other) My Dr did say " i hope you dont mind twins" hahaha, which of course we don't. They have mentioned to me in the past that they would be willing to let me get away with more then some patients bc of my age/size. I am 27 and I'm 5'10" with a medium frame. So maybe this is just an example of them letting me get away with one or two more eggs then some other smaller women. Who knows every DR is so different when it comes to infertility, and it even changes on a day to day basis on what they are willing to let you do. Who knows maybe if I had gone to the Dr one day sooner or one day later they would have cancelled my cycle too! Good Luck with this cycle!

*Aly* Proud ARMY Wife and SAHM to our IVF miracle London Michael 2/28/09 We are so in love! We beat infertility once, lets see if we can do it again. TTC #2!
#95 of 96 Old 03-28-2008, 02:28 PM

Well, I'm back! I'm still waiting on my estradiol results to know whether or not we can proceed, but I had 2 great follies. One was 22.something, the other was 19.something. Both on the right side, amidst lots of little ones, and my left ovary was covered with little ones (again). I'm not sure why my temp spiked, but if my levels look okay I'll trigger tomorrow night and do an iui Monday morning.

Aly, hopefully your 2 iui's will catch at least one of those eggs!!
#96 of 96 Old 03-28-2008, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristenok18 View Post
Well, I'm back! I'm still waiting on my estradiol results to know whether or not we can proceed, but I had 2 great follies. One was 22.something, the other was 19.something. Both on the right side, amidst lots of little ones, and my left ovary was covered with little ones (again). I'm not sure why my temp spiked, but if my levels look okay I'll trigger tomorrow night and do an iui Monday morning.

Aly, hopefully your 2 iui's will catch at least one of those eggs!!

: : :

YAY!!!! Looks like the Femara worked this month! I was stalking this thread for the last few hours waiting for your update! May we BOTH end up in the DEC DDC this month!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page