Anyone tried Fertility Blend SP-I from Solaray? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 01-15-2008, 07:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I called the hfs today and asked about fertility supplements for DH. Turns out the motility was fine, but count was low, and morphology wasn't good. They had Fertility Blend SP-I from Solaray. I had DH get that, plus a good multi-vitamin, on his way home from work. has anyone tried the fertility blend one?

This is what it has:

Damiana

Eleuthero

Saw Palmetto

Buckthorn

Kelp

Sarsparilla

total blend is 910mg

Also has a few low potency homeopathics in it.

Is this a good supplement or is there something better? I didn't take the seal off yet in case we should return it and get something else.

Thank you!

Jesus-loving wife to my best friend and love of my life , mama to my boys and and our little one, who was blessed enough to go straight into the arms of God (11/09)
#2 of 4 Old 01-15-2008, 09:42 PM

I found this and hope it helps.

http://www.holisticonline.com/Remedi..._nutrition.htm

Does the Doctor plan on doing a second sa? A second sa will give a better overall picture of what is going on.

What you have sounds great. Maybe you can find a combination of things that helps

#3 of 4 Old 01-16-2008, 04:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedlings View Post
I found this and hope it helps.

http://www.holisticonline.com/Remedi..._nutrition.htm

Does the Doctor plan on doing a second sa? A second sa will give a better overall picture of what is going on.

What you have sounds great. Maybe you can find a combination of things that helps

thank you! that really helps. I think we'll take the one back that we have and get 2 or 3 of the ones off the list from that link. Thanks again!

Jesus-loving wife to my best friend and love of my life , mama to my boys and and our little one, who was blessed enough to go straight into the arms of God (11/09)
#4 of 4 Old 01-16-2008, 05:40 PM

We bought some, but never took it. I didn't like how it said to take for 7 days only. I could never figure out which seven days and never could find any info on their site. Instead, my dh is taking fertilaid. It has the vitamins that the website from pp posted. You could also try something like fertilityblend that you can get from gnc. I tried doing a multivit and some add'l supplements, but dh couldn't remember to take all of them and said that they upset his stomache. So fertilaid is easier for him b/c its only 3 pills a day. He's going to have a repeast SA done probably in April (he took very unfriendly ttc antibiotics in December, so we're waiting a bit longer for the SA so that the damanged sperm will be gone)

Good luck!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page