Can someone tell me what fertility treatments Tricare covers? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 38 Old 06-08-2012, 07:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi Adorkable, I finally received a referral from my pcm to go to the Madigan MTF and am hoping that you can tell me what the process is there and what I should expect.

#32 of 38 Old 06-08-2012, 07:22 PM

Hi Adorkable, I finally received a referral from my pcm to go to the Madigan MTF and am hoping that you can tell me what the process is there and what I should expect.

#33 of 38 Old 07-17-2012, 05:08 PM

If you could provide me with more information like price list? everything you have would be great!

Thanks

#34 of 38 Old 08-13-2012, 07:12 AM

im not sure what you are talking about and frankly i would suggest that you use some more considerate wording when talking about infertility around here.

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#35 of 38 Old 08-13-2012, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrswd View Post

If you could provide me with more information like price list? everything you have would be great!

Thanks

you are not going to find a price list about tricare, its just not how they work. you need to get referred to a RE at your MTF and go from there. 

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#36 of 38 Old 08-13-2012, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana Benitez View Post

sorry i never got back to you, i was out of town helping family all spring and summer. how are you doing?

#37 of 38 Old 09-15-2012, 08:10 AM

TRICARE covers more than you think. I had to fight for my premature child to get a breast pump, but with my husbands help they paid for it. TRICARE plans or contracts are so indebt you really have to dig for the correct info. But in the long run its worth it. Checkout http://www.cost-of-fertility-treatment.com/cost-of-fertility-treatments/tricare-fertility-coverage.html they have provided a few military hospitals that will cover certain things and bill TRICARE. TRICARE only covers certain services if done at certain military hospitals. Yeah I know its confusing!

#38 of 38 Old 12-03-2012, 01:14 PM

We are stationed out in Hawaii and are just starting the road to professional help in getting pregnant. I am getting ready to have my first fertility clinic appt after receiving a referral from my doc. I am interested in any info you have about what is covered and/or pricing for the Tripler Army Hospital. If they cover any procedures there, I would be grateful to know. That way I can go into my appt with some knowledge of what my options really are.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page