moon cycle tea - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-18-2008, 03:36 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have Yogi tea, the moon cycle one. Trying it, as I didn't do well with some other herbs that could help. I figure tea is more benign than downing herbs. If that makes any sense.

SO....I am on day #14 and from how my tests look (cleablue moniter)...I think I may actually ovulate. This owuld be the first time in about 6 months if I do!

Does anyone else have any experience with this? I have 2 kids already, si I don't think my fertility issues are anything terrible. But at the same time, but doctor is being a pain in the ass for getting this *fixed*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2008, 12:44 PM

hello,
the herbs in this tea are known to be helpful. Other herbs which are known to help with women's cycles include vitex (chaste tree berry), red raspberry leaf and red clover (according to Susun Weed, a wonderful herbalist). I'm not sure what you have tried, but these are suggestions as well.
In the end, if this tea works for you, then Hoooorrraayy for ovulating!!!! Herbs would likely be a great way to remind your body how to do this. good luck to you

married to DH, mother to two amazing little boys born May 18/2010 and May 20/2013!

Infertility has been part of this journey - no more littles for us, but so grateful we have two happy healthy boys and we can now begin to heal from that experience

Old 02-18-2008, 02:45 PM - Thread Starter

Yes, it has those herbs in it. I'd tried vitex (chasteberry) before, which didn't work.

well...this morning I got the sign on the moniter that I am OVULATING! First time since July.

Been drinking one cup a day, allowing it to seep for a while. Other things I had tried was vitex, lydia pinkham (made me ill), relaxing (umm, didn't work), exercising more, and whatever else you're "supposed" to do.
Old 02-22-2008, 03:03 AM

I have tried it. It didn't do anything for me.. although I didn't have a problem with ovulation. I also tried all the herbs the PP spoke of.

I didn't like the taste of it...

User Tag List