Secondary Infertility Summer 08 Thread - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-22-2008, 10:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am pretty sure it's expensive, but I will have to check into it...freezing it myself sounds weird However, I would be willing to try!

So my surgery is now next Friday and I am so thankful they had a cancellation and could get me in sooner! Perhaps we can catch one or 2 cycles before he leaves?? Depending when he goes in October...ah, the military life is lovely

~About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all. ~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2008, 06:48 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookietooth View Post
Oh yeah, I get judged for not forcing ds to share his toys with other kids, or his food, when they bug him for them, like when we go to a playgroup at a park with a sand pit and we're the only ones with sand toys and ds won't share his.

BabyGow, can you have your dh freeze some sperm? They can do an IUI with frozen sperm from him, or if you need to do IVF, they can use it for that, too. Or is it too expensive? I've actually heard of people doing it themselves, like freezing the sperm in a home freezer and using a turkey baster, but I'm not sure how they do that.
I think the turkey baster thing is a myth, someone on another forum explained they actually use a syringe. Good luck!

mama to two DD's, 7 and 3 (3 rounds of IVF and more FET's than I can remember)
Old 09-19-2008, 06:23 AM

Hi everyone
I haven't been posting much on this thread or at all indeed as we have been trying to take a break for these last few cycles, waiting to start fertility treatments in October. Well..............BFP! 38th cycle ttc#2 and one month out from starting fertility treatments & I have my BFP!
I can't believe it! Have to say I'm very anxious as I still feel like AF will show any second as I am really crampy but just praying for a
to everyone & I'll be lurking & cheering you all on.

Me & DH TTC #3!  DD1 is 8 and DD2 is 2.  Struggled to conceive DD2, eventually getting a BFP after 35 months ttc & a month out from starting fertility treatment!  Now TTC#3, had an early miscarriage in Sept 2011 greensad.gif.  Here's my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1eeaa4

Old 09-19-2008, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodledoo View Post
Hi everyone
I haven't been posting much on this thread or at all indeed as we have been trying to take a break for these last few cycles, waiting to start fertility treatments in October. Well..............BFP! 38th cycle ttc#2 and one month out from starting fertility treatments & I have my BFP!
I can't believe it! Have to say I'm very anxious as I still feel like AF will show any second as I am really crampy but just praying for a
:::::

I am so happy for you!! Hope you have a healthy nine months and an easy delivery!! Good luck!!
Old 09-19-2008, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodledoo View Post
Hi everyone
:::

Wow! That's fantastic!! I have tears in my eyes, I'm so happy for you!

Praying this one is sticky!

Laura

One sleepy mama to ds #1 (5) and ds #2...my VBAC baby (2) and expecting #3 sometime in 2/2012!!

Old 09-19-2008, 05:53 PM

Wow, congratulations! That is so awesome! You are so blessed!
:::::::::: ::::: :

Jen 47 DS C 2/03  angel.gif04/29/08/ DD S 10/28/09 DH Bill '97.

mighty-mama and her sister Kundalini-Mamacandle.gif

User Tag List