June IUIs - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

#91 of 95 Old 06-28-2008, 09:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bio - Sorry to hear AF showed. I'm CD 1 and crampy as all get out as well. I know exactly how you feel about the money situation...I was completely panicking when I found out this last IUI didn't work. It cost us $1000 out of pocket. I was doing research to determine how much an HSG would cost us and found out complteley serendipitously that everything was covered (including what we'd already paid for.) Are you completely positive that your policy doesn't cover IF?

I'm having an HSG next month so hopefully they'll let me do the Clomid/IUI in conjunction with the HSG. I'll know on Monday. In that case, I'd definitely be on board with the July IUI thread!

Angi - I LOVE the t-shirt idea. I would love to get one of those too (considering my male RE is incredibly attractive!)

East - Awesome news about the estrogen patches! I wish they would make progesterone patches so that I wouldn't have to do those nasty, goopy suppositories after ovulation.

DLT - : for being back in the game!

Blue - how are you doing?

AF showed up around 3 pm...I haven't had cramps this bad in a LONG time. I'm wondering if it had something to do with the IUI. Ow. So...CD 1 today.

Leah...wife to Colin, mommy to Liam 3/19/05 and Molly 8/18/09 :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#92 of 95 Old 06-28-2008, 10:22 PM

LiamsMommy31905- sorry to hear that AF showed up! I'm telling you, she is just like an unwanted house guest but she follows us everywhere we go. Good luck with the HSG next month. I'll be seeing you in the july IUI area if your dr says yes to doing an IUI after your HSG. I'm doing okay, but for some reason I supposedly ovulated early this month CD 12 so now i'm all out of wack. I'm suppose to have my progesterone check this month too for the first time so now i'll have to figure that one out - when i need to get it done after Oing so early. I always feel kinda like crap after I O, it is such a pain. I'm also still trying to figure out if I'm going to take the 50mg or the 100mg of clomid.... decision, decisions!!!!!

Angi- I also love the t-shirt idea!!!! haha

DLT - sorry to hear you are still bleeding from the HSG. When you had your blood work check which levels were they checking on you??

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#93 of 95 Old 06-29-2008, 07:20 PM
DLT

blueyezz4 - they check some hormone level (can't remember which one) which increases as the follicles grow and as I get closer to ovulating. My levels are still low, so I'm going back on Wednesday for another test - I think by then they'd have gone up a lot.

LiamsMommy31905 - my AF was really bad too and I definitely think it's got to do with the IUI. Hang in there.

DH and I had two, 1 year old birthday parties yesterday afternoon. It was honestly the hardest thing I've done in a long time. EVERYONE there either had a baby, or had a baby and was pregnant with #2. We lasted half an hour and I'm still feeling depressed about it. I really didn't think I would get to feeling like this.
#94 of 95 Old 06-29-2008, 08:12 PM
DLT

Hi Ladies,

From Tuesday I'll be moving to the July IUI Thread that biomama has setup.
#95 of 95 Old 06-29-2008, 10:06 PM - Thread Starter

DLT, that sounds rough. Take care of yourself... do something nice just for you, okay? big hugs

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page